Send Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop looking at him." I told her and held up two fingers for him to see. Jimmy was sure not to miss them either. I slid my hands under the rear of her skirt where my fingers found their way to her entry. She was incredibly wet, and upon inserting them she let out a soft gasp. "Don't stop looking at him," I repeated, burning in between my own legs from the momentary control I had over both of them. I pushed her forward onto the platform where he was positioned and she steadied herself on the edge with her hands. Her head was held upright and she locked gaze with him as I repeatedly finger fucked her from behind. Her mouth was round with moans of pleasure, inaudible over the music. When she was shaking and I was satisfied with my accomplishment, I pulled her erect and whispered to her that he would not be right for a long time after that. I knew that she wouldn't be either.

Marla pressed her lips together in an awkward smile and straightened her skirt. The whole thing had happened so fast that we had gone unnoticed by most everyone else. Her ex, on the contrary, was still staring at her when she told me that she needed to get back to work and hastily exited behind the bar.

I spun on my heel and slid back onto the sofa next to Jimmy. He was grinning widely and his mouth was as irresistible as ever. "Not bad, huh?" I boasted in a sultry voice.

He leaned forward and pulled me from the back of my head into a kiss. So deep and luscious was his tongue in my mouth, that my ache for him was soothed for a fleeting moment. Unlike with Marla, or Lance, or Rodriguez, or even Jared, when I kissed Jimmy he ignited me from inside. Soon we were devouring each other and raging for more.

"Let's get out of here," he said gruffly and threw some bills onto the table. I was only too happy to have him to myself and quickly slid off the sofa.

Outside the streets were shining from the storm that had just passed and the air was muggier than ever. We continued or kiss, gaining in feverish intensity and I knew that I wouldn't be able to bare a trip of any sorts before finally having him. Like a true addict, I pulled him into the alley and hurriedly loosened my pants. "Please Jimmy, fuck me right now." I was begging him and didn't care. He wasn't moving fast enough for my taste and so I pulled on his pants too.

"Wait," he said holding my wrist. The aching need was so raw inside of me that I couldn't take even another second of delay. Pretending not to hear him I proceeded to try to unzip his pants. "Stop!" He was definitive now and I angrily shook my hand out his grasp.

"Fuck Jimmy! I can't take it anymore. What the fuck do you want from me?" I was shouting at him, shrill and biting in my tone.

"Let me drive you back to your car," he said, walking past me.

"My car? Are you fucking serious?" I had reached my boiling point. "Jimmy!" I yelled after him to answer me and tugged on his arm. "Jimmy, why are you doing this?"

He did stop finally and turned to face me. "Because, you make my fucking head spin Tina. Because my dick gets hard every time I think of you." Breathing hard in frustration he continued, "I want you so fucking much it scares the hell out of me." He was looking down on my face with such a painfully tortured expression, that I simply melted in his glare. There he stood, completely unraveled before me. I reached up to touch his cheek and he turned away, looking toward the gritty sidewalk.

"I'm right here Jimmy. Just take me." My fingers grazed passed the stubble emerging on his chin and rested on his lips. "Truth is, I'm already yours."

He grasped my fingers and though I am sure he intended on pushing them away, he parted his lips and tenderly suckled them instead. They were the same two fingers that had been inside of Marla only five minutes ago and upon recognizing the musky nectar on them, his wickedly sexy smile returned.

"You are my naughty girl aren't you?" he mused and I beamed back at him.

"You have no idea."

His face softened a bit and his fingers slipped in between mine; mixing my brown skin with his lighter hue. "For the first time in a really long while, I don't know what's going to happen next." His words were heavy with truth as he nuzzled my neck now and placed soft kisses on my skin.

"I know what you mean," I said. A buttery sensation welled inside of my chest in response to his naked emotions.

"I'm not used to feeling this way," he confided. His breath was warm in my ear and permeating my hair. Speaking to me in between nibbles on my neck he said, "If I take you home with me tonight, tomorrow I'm not going to be able to let go."

"Maybe you won't have to." I was whirling from his kisses and full of goose bumps.

Then suddenly, he became rigid again and took a step back. "The last woman I let myself care about told me she was fucking her boss behind my back two days after I asked her to marry me. I wanted to kill that gold digging cunt! I can't go through that shit again."

I reached for him. "Don't you think I'm scared too? You bring out a part of me that I never knew was there, or at least I didn't want to admit it. And now, I can't even think straight anymore. The worst part is that I love it and I never want it to stop."

With his hands at his waist, he sighed hard and walked over to the car. "Come on, let's go," he said flatly.

"Don't you want to see what it would be like between us?" I asked, sliding into the passenger's seat.

"You're about to show me," he answered and turned on the ignition.