Send The Fools Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Not bad!"

Mei inclined her head. "What brought you back?"

"Well, apparently yours truly has been barred from entering the arena until the show's over," I said, tapping the phone against my thigh. "And I didn't like the idea of you being all alone out here with no ride."

"Such a gentleman," Mei said, leaning against me. "Sure it wasn't just to watch me shake my ass onstage?"

"What?" I spluttered, drawing the word out. "N-no, don't be ridiculous!"

"Mmm hmm," Mei said, nodding with a bemused expression on her face.

My face was burning, and I knew that if she looked down she was liable to see the bulge that was still partially visible in my pants. "Should we head back, I guess? We can just wait it out behind the arena."

Mei nodded, her eyes still sparkling. "Sure. But you've had a few drinks and you've been doing all the driving today, so I'll take the wheel. Fair enough?"

She had a point. I passed her the keys. "Deal."

Mei had to adjust the seat in the car multiple times before she found a happy spot. "It's like I'm driving a freaking tank," she muttered as she turned the key.

"It's not that bad, come on."

"I drive a Prius!" she protested as she pulled out of the strip club. "This is a bit weighty for me, cut me some slack!"

I laughed and leaned back in the seat, scrolling through my phone's playlist for something chill. I settled on Alice Cooper and hooked up the phone to the car's speakers.

"What happened to driver picks the music?" Mei asked.

"The current driver just explained that she's not that good at driving big vehicles, therefore DJ privileges go to shotgun. New rule."

"You ass," Mei said, smacking my arm lightly.

I snickered and settled back in the seat, turning to look out the window. I still felt heated from watching her performance, and knew that I'd probably be jerking off to the memory of it for a while. "I wonder if Sam will actually have the balls to fire me," I said. "Or if he's going to keep pulling stunts like this to get rid of me."

"If he does, why not just quit?" Mei said, taking a turn slowly. "There's got to be some big rock tours out there that could benefit from having an experienced roadie."

"Maybe."

She grinned. "Probably more opportunities for you to get laid there. Most of the gals at these show's aren't looking for rough and tumble guys like you."

I shrugged. "They're allowed to. I'm not that impressive."

That remark earned me another light smack. "Don't say that, you doof."

Silence stretched between us after that as we went through several more lights and intersections. It took me a minute to realize that we weren't heading directly back to the arena and I lifted my head. "Where are you going?"

"Shush."

I kept my mouth shut as Mei took a turn into a little parking lot by a retention pond. There were some picnic tables set up, along with those boxy public grills that could fit like three burgers max. The parking lot was deserted, and she'd parked the car out of the light.

I looked around. "What are we doing here?"

Mei turned off the car and leaned back in the seat. "Killing some time." She looked over at me, that playful sparkle in her eyes doing wonderous things to my half-mast erection.

I held up a finger. "You're fucking with me."

"Why would I be?" She lifted her shirt a little, exposing her belly. "We've had fun all afternoon. Dancing like that again got me horny."

"But...me? I'm like, ten years older than you."

"So?" The shirt went a little higher, and I caught another glimpse of the pink panties she wore peeking up from within her jeans. "I'm twenty-five. I can fuck who I want to." Her tongue flitted across her bottom lip. "Don't think I haven't noticed you staring at my ass all day."

My face burned. "I... well, I... um."

Mei giggled and leaned across the seat, her face close to mine. "It's okay," she murmured. "I liked it." I jumped as her hand reached between my legs, cupping and squeezing my trapped erection. "I like it a lot."

My hands touched her arms, and when she didn't balk, slid higher up to her shoulders. "You did?"

"Mm hmm."

Well, who was I to not give a girl more of what she wanted?

I closed the gap between us and kissed her gently. Her lips were pillowy soft, and she made a contented noise as we made contact. She shifted in the seat, sitting with her knees so she could lean across the front seats and make out with me. Her hands caressed the side of my face, her thumbs rubbing my cheeks.

"We're not going to get anything done up here," I panted. "Hang on."

We broke apart, and I quickly ducked out of the shotgun seat and opened up the back hatch of the SUV. THe seats were easy to drop down, and I did all the back ones, so there was a flat surface for us to use. Mei grabbed a blanket that one of the guys used when he took naps in the back seat and spread it out over the space, her face flushed with anticipation of what was coming. I scrambled inside through the back and shut the hatch behind me as she moved from the front. We bumped into each other as we jockeyed for postion, and some things got groped, leaving us giggling and panting like seniors on prom night as the lights in the car dimmed and plunged us into darkness.

I wound up on my back with her on top of me, her weight pressing into me as her lips found mine again. I hiked her shirt up and ran my hands down her back, reaching around and giving her pert ass a squeeze. Mei hummed into my mouth, her tongue sliding between my lips to mingle with mine as clothes came off slowly. First shoes, then socks, then her shirt. She leaned back atop me as the garment got tossed into the corner. She cupped her breasts in her hands, jiggling them up and down. "Tit for tat," she said, inclining her head at me.

It took a fair amount of wriggling to get out of my shirt from my position, but I managed. "Done."

Mei smiled and made to take her glasses off. I stilled her hands. "No, leave them on," I said. "I like them."

She blushed, then moved her hands behind her. There was a faint click as she unhooked her bra. The garment fell away, baring her smallish but perky tits to me. Her nipples were stiff and wanting, the areola dark. I reached up and cupped them, kneading the soft flesh between my fingers. Mei made a soft noise and leaned into my touch, purring like a cat. "I feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now," I murmured.

Her hands undid the catch on my jeans. "And I'm about to be a really lucky girl, judging by what this bad boy feels like," she said, her hands diving into my pants and fondling my cock through my boxers. She drew them down, drawing my erection out into the open, and sucked a breath in through her teeth. "Holy fuck, you're big...."

She gripped me with both hands, slowly pumping up and down. Warm tingles flowed through me, watching this beautiful woman stroke me. There was an intimacy in the motions, a slow, rolling gentleness, as if this was the thousandth time we'd done this and not the first. I leaned my head back and growled my appreciation.

Mei kept one hand on me and adjusted her hips so she could slide her pants down her legs. Her jeans went first, and wound up tossed in the same corner of the car as our shirts, leaving her just in her pink panties. I scooted my legs up so she could yank off my pants, and she did so with gusto, leaving me naked on the sheet. She flashed me a smile, then her head dipped towards my crotch.

At that exact moment, my phone rang.

We both froze, her lips inches from my cock. I fought the urge to jerk my hips up as I grabbed the phone and checked the number. Lucas. I turned the phone to her, and a devious grin spread across her face. "Answer it," she purred.

I answered the call. "Hell-oooooo," I said, my voice hitching as Mei's soft lips slid along the hot flesh of my cock.

"Lars?" Lucas said. "You okay?"

"Just...fine..." I said, fighting to keep my voice level as Mei's tongue pressed against the bottom of my length and curled just right. "What's going on?"

"Somebody better pick up the phone, because you called it. Sam took a nasty dive off the stage platform. Knocked himself right out when he hit the ground."

Sweet, sweet vindication surged through me, tempered by the satisfaction of a beautiful woman sucking on my cock. "Good thing you called those EMTs, huh?"

"They were literally five feet from where he landed," Lucas said. "So yeah, show's ended prematurely, Sam's been taken away in an ambulance with Sheila, and the rest of us are waiting for the audience to get out before we start taking things down."

"Don't wait on my account," I said, threading my fingers into Mei's hair as she went down on me. "I'll be back there in a bit."

"Gotcha boss." Lucas hung up.

I tossed the phone away and let myself sink into bliss as Mei blew me, letting her know her efforts were appreciated. I writhed and arched my hips into her mouth, and she hummed appreciatively around my length. Her tongue swirled around my head, her moans filling the car with gentle, pleasured noises. "I want to see all of you," I said.

Without missing a beat Mei reached down and slid her bottoms off with one hand. She kept her pubic hair trimmed, but there was still some length to it as it gave way to her labia and clit. Her lips left my cock and she caught her breath. "I needed this," she said, then winked at me. "Sounds like you needed it too."

"I want more, if you're up for it."

She raised an eyebrow. "You really think I'd pass up the chance to have this in me?" She wiggled my cock back and forth. "Please, what kind of girl do you take me for?"

I sat up and brought my face close to hers. "A naughty one?"

She nipped the tip of my nose playfully. "Only with the right kind of guys."

"You have a preference?" I asked. Mei blushed, a bit of her demure side peeking back through. I decided to assuage it and gently reached between her legs, cupping her vulva and running a gentle finger along her pussy lips. "Come on. You can tell me what you want."

Her breathing deepened, and for a moment she seemed content to just let me rub her. After a bit, she nudged my hand away and motioned for me to scoot aside. I did, and she laid down on the sheet flat on her stomach, her bare, perky ass highlighted by a strip of moonlight through the window. "I like it like this..." she murmured.

I threw my leg over her and straddled her, resting my weight on her thighs. My cock rested in the cleft of her ass, but I didn't go for the obvious just yet. My hands pressed down on her back, fingers pressing into her soft skin. I pawed at her back muscles, keeping my touches light as my fingers went lower and lower, until they reached the swell of her rear. Mei squirmed under me as I feathered light kisses up her back to her neck, then leaned around and stole one from her lips. I could taste a bit of myself on her, but didn't' care. "Indulge me a bit," I murmured. "Beg me for it."

"Oh, Lars," she panted, not missing a beat. "I want your big, thick cock inside my tight little pussy..." I tried to pick out any tinge of playfulness in her words, but didn't find anything. Mei's face was fully flushed to the tips of her ears, a hungry spark in her eyes..

I put my hands on her hips, the grip of someone in control. Mei's breathing hitched and she spread her legs in her prone position. I dipped my hips, sliding the tip of my cock against her smoldering, wet entrance. My hand stayed firm against her lower back as my other guided myself into her, spreading her lips wide. Her pussy was tight as I slid into her slowly, both of us moaning in harmony as we became one. She reached back, fingers twining with mine as I slid further and further into her, until I bottomed out inside her. "F-fuck," she whimpered.

"You okay?" I asked, aware of every twitch in both our bodies.

"Mmmmyeah," she purred. "You?"

I leaned over her, planting my hands on either side of her shoulders. "Damn fine," I murmured. My hips began to move on instinct, plunging my cock into her. Her prone position meant her legs were pressed together, making her pussy muscles sheathe me tight as I rocked my hips back and forth lazily. I wasn't in any hurry, and I liked looming over Mei as she moaned and writhed around underneath me. It was a powerful, intoxicating position, especially as her hands sought mine, as if she needed something to hang onto to keep her grounded.

"Too much?" I murmured.

"Noooooo," she moaned pitieously. "Kee-keep going...."

I dipped my head and kissed the top of her her head. "You're so warm."

She made a soft crooning noise and craned her head back, and I kissed her without missing a beat. Her sex rippled and clenched around me, almost forcing me out multiple times as she shuddered and whimpered in pleasure, but I kept going, my pelvis bumping her ass with every thrust as we went at it.

We lapsed into silence save for our little noises and the sound of our bodies meeting, parting, and coming back together slowly. Mei's face was rapturous, her hair in disarray and her forehead beading with a little sweat. "I..." she squeaked. "I'm gonna... gonna... oh!"

Her pussy clenched around me, and I stilled, simply letting her muscles squeeze and milk me. I growled as it threatened to overwhelm me, an animal noise that filled the car. "Mei..."

"Cum in me," she whispered. "I'm on the pill, it's okay." She looked back at me, and there was an animal need to her expression. "I want it."

That was all I needed to hear. My hips drew back and slammed into her, making her cry out in abject delight as I fucked her hard and fast. I pinned her hands down under mine, leaving her barely able to move as I took her. I growled in her ear, and she answered with a pleasurable moan. As I drew closer and closer to the end, I sped up, until I was almost savage in how I fucked her, until I felt myself blow past the point of no return. "Rrf... Mei... Mei!" I slammed myself home and let go, flooding her warm pussy. Mei sucked in an eager breath as she felt me come, her hips humping back into me, the tight muscles milking me for every drop as I saw stars. I hadn't come like that in a long time.

Staying upright was a challenge, so I simply lowered my body atop hers, pinning her underneath my weight as my cock continued to shudder and spurt gently inside her. "Whichever one of the guys this blanket belongs to is going to be pissed," I said.

Mei laughed, her voice giddy and happy. "You might want to hide it then, hah!"

We stayed like that for a while, me locked inside her while we nuzzled and kissed, coming down slowly. When my erection had died down enough, I slid back out of her, and got a moment of satisfaction at watching my cum leak out of her cute little pussy. I reached up to the front and turned the key back, allowing me to crank the A/C and crack the windows to cool us down and let some of the sex smell filter out.

I flopped back onto my back as Mei finished using the blanket to wipe between her legs. She tucked herself into my side, and we stayed like that for a little while, holding each other and sharing... a moment. I'm not sure what kind of moment, but it was still something nice, at least.

"Time to face the music?" Mei asked after a time.

I checked my phone. "Yeah, getting there."

She stretched and sat up on all fours, scouting around for her clothes. "Well, at least this day ended on a high note. I had a good time, Lars."

I pinched her ass as I got up to find my own pants. "Same."

Once we dressed, we put the seats back up, and I was sober enough to take us back to the arena. When we got there, we ducked in the back and walked out onto the stage. The crew was milling about, dismantling the stage into its component parts to be loaded into the trucks, where it would go into storage for a month until the overseas leg next month. Or whenever that would be, now that Sam was hurt.

"You look like you're in a good mood," Lucas said as I knelt down next to him to start undoing bolts.

I looked back over my shoulder. Mei winked at me and sauntered off. "I am. Sam tried to pull a fast one on me, but I think tonight, at least, the joke's on him."