Senior Deckhand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

Her scent was wonderful and her hot juices coated my lips as I licked and sucked her pussy. Tongue fucking her was divine and inner muscles tight. Her whimpers and moans were driving me crazy.

"Sarah, Honey, I can't wait any longer, I have to fuck you now."

My steel hard cock entered her easily, gliding inside with the aid of her abundant wetness. She was slick and hot and tight and I was in heaven. I lay on top of her, kissing her sweet and hungry mouth, whispering how wonderful she felt and how wonderful she made me feel. I left trails of kisses down her neck and on her breasts before latching onto her nipples, devouring each in turn, as I fucked her, in and out, in and out, a steady rhythm.

Her fingernails scratched my back from ass to shoulders, back and forth, in the same rhythm her hips moved, meeting each thrust of my cock. I don't know how long we fucked like that, I just knew I didn't want it to ever end, but my balls had other ideas. They tingled and were hard and I began to move faster and plunge into her harder.

"Tom, Tom, oh, Baby, don't stop! Don't stop! Please don't' stop! Harder, Tom! Harder! Fuck me harder, I'm going to come!

She met each of my long hard strokes as I plunged into her sopping wet pussy. My balls tingled to the point of being painful, strokes became shorter, and my eyes stopped 'seeing' anything other than Sarah. She had her mouth open, eyes shut and a look of absolute ecstasy on her lovely face.

Fingernails dug into my ass at the same time inner muscles grabbed my cock and her body shook with an incredible orgasm. My back and belly muscles tightened and cock pulsed as her muscles milked come out the end. Everything began to spin, the whole world seeming to exist within the last two inches of my cock. Nothing else mattered except the shudder of excitement, as the last drops of come were expelled.

Everything became calm and serene and quiet as we lay in each other's arms and began to come down from that incredible high

****

We made love many times the rest of the summer and every summer for the next three years before Sarah headed off to Medical School. Oh yes, She passed the Organic Chemistry Class with all 'A's

Sarah became a physician and every now and then I hear from her and she thanks me for helping her understand and pass the Chemistry Class. One letter told me she was married and had a daughter who she named Ann. I of course, was happy for her, but felt sad at the same time. Part of me had loved her all these years. She has sent pictures of the little girl on her birthdays and clippings of her achievements.

One spring, many years later, she wrote and told me she was divorced and asked if I needed a good Senior Deckhand. She also told me she wanted me to meet her daughter. I wrote back and told her to come and I would put her and her daughter to work.

****

The last two years, Sarah and Ann have work two weeks each season on the ferry boat as deckhands. Even though Sarah is over twice the age of the other deckhands, she can work circles around them, and still has that special graceful touch when throwing the lines.

Her daughter is no slouch either, with a wonderful work ethic. Ann looks like her mother, with auburn hair, green eyes and lovely smile. She stands about 5 ft. 6 inches tall and has a little larger frame than her mother, but the same curves.

This year as they were leaving to go home after their two weeks work, Anne gave me a Big Hug and whispered in my ear.

"If Mother will let me after I graduate next year, I want to work with you on the ferry boat all season. You're such a sweet man, now I know why Mother talks about you so much."

We stepped back and I winked at her just as Sarah walked up and gave me a big hug goodbye. She also whispered in my ear.

"Tom, after Anne's graduation, if she wants to, would you take her on as a deckhand and hopefully take her through the locks in New York or through The Panama Canal on a boat delivery?"

I held her close and ever so lightly nibbled on her ear and said "Yes Hon, if Anne would like to work on the ferry boat, I'd be delighted to have her."

After Sarah had stepped back Anne said, "Mother do you think that the Captain would like to come to my high school graduation next year and for the whole week of activities as well, and may we invite him now?"

Sarah smiled and said, "Yes you may."

Anne looked at me expectantly and I smiled and said, "I would be happy to celebrate with you." She flew into my arms and kissed my cheek, than they were off to their home until the next summer.

Is this my daughter, I thought to myself, and is that why Sarah kept in touch and sent pictures all these years? Is that why she wants her to spend the summer with me working on the boat, so we can get to know each other? I smiled at that possibility and wondered, if Ann was my daughter, why Sarah hadn't told me.

I think it would be nice in two years from now, when I retire, if the three of us could live aboard my 47 ft. Westerly Sailboat for the summer and sail the Great Lakes. I have a feeling that is a definite possibility. Oh, Yes, I still have all the pictures and articles from Anne's childhood.

normique
normique
51 Followers
12