Senior Fling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dd2300
dd2300
40 Followers

"Do you need to sit down?" Sam asked not even waiting for me to answer before guiding me towards a couch to sit down on. I plopped down somehow and rested my head on him, moving it back and forth to keep the room from spinning too much. All of my attention was focused on my closed eyes trying not to induce vomiting.

"What the fuck is going on!" I heard Curtis' voice and my eyes shot open. He was standing above us. I moved my head up, beginning to panic of how that looked, but Sam didn't move a muscle. I'm sure that angered Curtis even more.

"We just finally lost in beer. They made me take shots. I'm a mess." I said letting my head fall back on Sam. He adjusted himself so that his hand was placed on my head, rubbing my hair.

"She did drink a lot. She was falling over so I helped her over here. Can you take over from here?" Sam asked him so calmly and cool. That was a really cool thing to do. He just let Curtis know that he was looking out for me.

"Yeah, I can take over from here." He said with a nasty tone in his voice and bending down to grab my arm. "She's my fucking girlfriend." He yanked me up and I stumbled again, this time actually falling down and yelping as I went.

"Stop Curtis! Just give me a minute, okay?" I said getting upset with him, but trying to lay down on the floor.

"Get up now, your dress is too short to be doing that." Curtis demanded now.

"Oh you like it. Let me sleep." I didn't move.

"Amanda, you should get up. Let Curtis take you somewhere to take a nap, okay? Beth and Fiona will come wake you up in 30 minutes to play more beer pong." Sam bent down from his position in the couch and hoisted me up from my armpits and helped me to my knees and Curtis helped me to my feet.

Curtis was guiding me towards the stairs to go find a place to sleep, but he was walking too fast. "Slow down, hold on!" I was a huge mess and I knew it, but Curtis just yanked me again, sending me flying forward on my hands and knees, causing a thump on the ground. When Sam saw this, he stood up and rushed over to me.

"Are you okay? Curtis let me take her upstairs. She'll be fine." Sam was trying to calm Curtis down and take the burden off of his shoulders.

"Yeah, so you can fuck her?" He accused Sam with aggression in his voice. Sam ignored him and helped me to my feet again and helped me take my heels off. "She's not yours anymore, Sam!" Curtis pushed Sam away from me.

"Dude, I just want to help her. She's obviously drunk and needs someone to help her to bed. If that's not you, I'll help her out." Sam and Curtis were now standing too close together. There was a huge tension in the air and I was in the middle of any rage that came out from either of them.

"Well that's not going to happen. Amanda's a fucking slut as I'm sure you already know. That's why you want to take her upstairs." Curtis was almost yelling this. I was drunk but not too drunk to know what he just said. I came closer and pushed him as hard as I could but it only sent him back a couple of feet. I could see others were now surrounding us and watching us. Curtis came back to his original postition and I pushed him again even harder this time calling him an asshole. He must have anticipated it because he didn't move this time but instinctively slapped me hard against my right cheek, sending me flying a couple steps backwards. I walked back as far as I could as I watched what unfolded in front of me in a matter of seconds. Sam threw a punch at Curtis that sent him flying and the two of them were exchanging punches. I backed up until I was against a wall and looked over to find the front door. I opened it and ran out, running down the street as fast as I could.

I was overwhelmed with so many emotions to even see straight if I was sober. But I just kept running and running. I was ashamed at how Curtis acted and spoke to me. I was ashamed that I was with him and I was ashamed that I couldn't stand up for myself more. I ran down another street and I heard Sam's voice calling my name. He must have ran the other way looking for me because it got fainter and fainter. After running a couple of blocks I was out of breath and feeling dizzy and began walking at the fastest pace that I could. I was stumbling and had to jerk myself straight up to keep from falling over on the sidewalk. I was now moving at an extremely slow pace, but I kept moving. I reached a corner and tried to see what street I was on but I couldn't make out the letters. I knew it was about five or six letters, but I couldn't see them clearly. I had been walking about twenty minutes when I saw headlights coming up behind me. I tried to walk as straight as possible in case it was a police officer. The car coasted slowly beside me and I heard a man's voice yell out, "Amanda!"

I looked over at the small, black car and flipped it off. "Leave me alone!"

"Get in the car now!" The man demanded. I knew I recognized the voice but I didn't know who it was. I just kept walking and flipping off whoever it was as they continued to coast with me. When I reached the next corner, the car was still there. I sat down on the grass of the house on the corner and wasn't able to keep myself upright. I fell over and tried to keep my legs together. My dress really was too short for these kind of shenanigans. I heard the car park and the driver's side door open.

I pulled out my phone and pretended that I was dialing on it. "I'm calling the cops! Don't come near me!!" My phone had died just as soon as I left the house. I didn't even know what time it was or how long I had been out here.

"Get up, Amanda." The man held out his hand. I looked up towards him from my horizontal position but all I could make out was a man's face that was clean shaven. He was tall and slim. I let him help me up, and I walked over to a nearby tree and leaned against it, beginning to vomit. It wasn't a violent vomit, but just a smooth necessary one. "God dammit, Amanda." The man sighed out as he walked over and held my hair back and rubbed my back. "You're okay, just get it all out." I puked for what seemed like hours, but I'm sure it was only a few minutes. I leaned my head against my arm and pleaded to go to sleep. "You can go to asleep just as soon as you get in the car."

"I don't know who you are." I said as I backed away from the man, tripping backwards and falling on my ass, once again. I whimpered out in pain and just sat there, staring at the ground. I felt strong arms around my body and picking me up from the cold, hard ground. He picked me up and brought me to the passenger side of his car and buckled me up. Once I was fastened, he looked up and mumbled shit under his breath and closed the door. He got inside and drove off, checking up on me.

"Plug your phone into the charger, let your friends know you're safe." He said. I did as he told me and plugged my phone, waited for it to turn on, and checked my messages.

Fiona: What the fuck just happened??

Fiona: Sam just came and got us. Where are you?

Fiona: Fuck Amanda, where are you?!

Beth: Amanda, are you safe?

I answered them: I'm fine. I'm safe. I'm with Julie. She came and picked me up, going to stay the night with her.

Beth: Amanda I saw you get into a car. I know that's not Julie's car. Are you safe?

Me: I'm safe. I'm with a friend. Will tell you guys in person. I'm safe. Tell Curtis I'm with Julie.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked the man who had saved me from passing out on a random sidewalk in the middle of the night.

"I had to drive around looking for you. But I knew somewhere went wrong as soon as I saw you left the house." He explained this as if it was common knowledge. "Are you okay, what happened?"

"There was just a fight. I wanna go home." I said to him as I turned over in the seat to face him, my eyes still closed.

"You can go home in the morning. Your parents will flip if you go home like this. Let's get you inside and in bed, okay?" Just as he said that the car came to a stop and turned off. He got out of the car and came around to my side. He opened the door and helped me out and led me inside. He showed me to a bedroom where I laid down on the bed over the covers. "Let's get you ready for bed." He said and I heard him unzip my dress in the back and slip it up from the bottom, exposing my underwear and soon my bra. He struggled to get it over my head but I helped him with that. He pulled the covers out from under me and put them over me, positioning a pillow under my head. I heard him leave and I dozed off into a sleep. I think it was only for a few seconds because he continued as if he hadn't left. "Amanda, sit up and take some asprin and drink this bottle of water. Come on."

I sat up and held out my hand for the asprin and put those in my mouth and struggled to swallow them and all of the water. I dropped the empty bottle on the ground and fell back onto the bed. Again he fixed the covers and the pillow to make me comfortable. He leaned down to kiss me on the forehead and I looked up to thank him. "Mr. Messner..." He had brought me to his home and is taking care of me when my boyfriend couldn't.

He nodded and smiled at me, "Get some rest now." He said as he got up and walked out, turning off the light behind him.

dd2300
dd2300
40 Followers
12