Senior Lovers

Story Info
Chance encounter leads to erotic interludes.
10.7k words
4.56
81.4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those days when there just wasn't anything to do. I had tried the TV, the radio, and had looked through my CD and tape collection. Absolutely nothing appealed to me. I had even considered putting one of my porno tapes in the VCR and jacking off to Ginger Lynn, Nina Hartley, or Annet Haven. Even this really wasn't what I wanted.

Almost in desperation I went to the "health club" where I'd been conned into buying a years membership. The gal that coned me worked there. I had screwed her several times and figured I might get another night from her. The club offered all the standard exercise machines with the standard locker and shower rooms.

After changing into the socially acceptable costume (lycra shorts, mid thigh with tank tops for men, and sport bra for women). I chose one of the treadmill exercisers for my workout. That would give me enough time to find out if Elen was working this shift. About the half mile point a really good looking older woman started using the next machine over. She set her treadmill for three miles at fast walk.

She was also wearing lycra. It was obvious that there was nothing but her under it.. Mine were not exactly loose, but hers must have been uncomfortable the way it pulled into her vulva. Most of the women wore their leotards snug enough to show panty lines but these would have shown a tampon string. It was like a thin coat of paint. I was not wearing a jockstrap under my uniform, so my cock was obvious as it began to gain interest. Since my attention was no longer on my exercises I stumbled and had to recover my position on the treadmill several times before finishing my two miles. I then moved to an upper body' machine that would allow me to continue watching the way her ass squirmed it almost asked to be fondled.

As soon as she finished her three miles she came over and apologized. "I'm not a member but my daughter works here and asked me to try it out. This is her body-stocking and I know how I look in it. My name is JoAnn McEntire, my daughter Elene supervises one of the aerobics classes."

While she had been talking, JoAnn had been looking at my crotch. I glanced that way and saw what she had been looking at. A wet spot where the pre-cum lubricant had been leaking from my cock.

"I apologize as well. Normally I don't cream my jeans watching a good looking woman" I then stood. "My name is Jim O'connal." "Thanks for the compliment." JoAnn laughed as she toweled perspiration from her arms and neck."

"Just as an apology. I would like to buy you supper at the restaurant of your choice after we shower and change. No strings."

"OK. I'll meet you at the registration desk in about fifteen minuets."

I was more than a bit horny, and didn't want any more lumps in my pants, or wet spots to advertise it. Since there was no one else in the mens locker-room, I jacked-off while showering.

True to her promised timing JoAnn walked up to the registration desk right on the fifteen minute tic. "If you really meant your invitation I'm ready."

"I never invite good looking women out unless I mean it. Where do you want to go."

"Do you like Thai food?"

"Not when they are trying to impress the tourists. I do like it when the cook does it as if he were going to eat it himself."

"The place I had in mind has a woman chef. " Then with a laugh, " She does eat her own cooking."

"Fine by me."

"It's only a couple blocks from here." Then teasingly,"I would walk if I were alone." Then showing a bit of a smile; "That short walk inside didn't tire you did it?"

"Show the way woman!"

JoAnn started off at a moderately fast walk and I had to hustle to catch up. True to her word we only went two blocks before she entered an inconspicuous little restaurant with only ten tables and no booths. The place was spotless as a hospital operating room, and much better decorated. The receptionist/waiter was a small 5'2" man of indeterminant age who scurried up to JoAnn with the honest greetings of a friend, his smile almost as wide as his face. JoAnn introduced him as "just Nick. You couldn't pronounce his family name anyway."

As he seated us near the kitchen door he asked JoAnn "Your usual?" Then looking at me "You like bland, hot, or our way?"

"What ever the lady is having." I answered.

JoAnn stated the order,"We'll have the Stuffed Wings, Spicy chicken with silver noodle soup, and the Ginger shrimp." Then with a questioning look at me, "Tea?"

I answered. "Hot, a full pot, oolong."

"Good choice."

"That thai iced tea is far too sweet for me. The iced coffee is ok but with food I prefer hot tea."

"I do too." She agreed. "Some people make a show of having the latest fad or of 'BEING WITH IT'. Life is much too short for that kind of posturing." Then with an amused smile."I don't like wasting time in needless fancy preliminaries either." She then looked me in the eyes and asked,"Are you going to proposition me after we finish eating? "

After closing my mouth, I answered; "Why not right now since you don't like wasting time." Then trying to smile seductively. " Yes I have been wondering if I could get lucky and convince you to follow me home. I do want to eat first since I think I am going to need all my endurance." I laughingly answered.

"You sure will."She laughed just as Nick delivered the appetizers.

I thoroughly enjoyed the meal which had just enough spicing to bring out a fine sheen of perspiration without being too hot to taste the flavor of the food. The occasional thought of how JoAnn was going to taste added just a bit of interest. While walking back to the Health Club parking lot we determined that my apartment was closer. Probably also more suitable having a separate bedroom. Hers was an efficiency with a fold down 'Murphy' bed. JoAnn asked if there was enough parking at my place, or if she should leave her car and have me bring her back.

"You better follow me so that you will have your car if you decide to walk out. There is ample visitor parking."

"OK. Don't drive too fast, and signal your turns. I'll follow."

Her Escort wagon was parked almost next to my Mustang so She had no problem following me. As I led the way to my apartment I began wondering how I should proceed with the 'seduction'. It was already understood that we would be having some kind of sexual interaction. JoAnn was more than blunt about intentions but what did she expect as foreplay? It wasn't till we were walking through the door that I decided to just show the apartment, and let nature take it's course.

"I try to keep the place reasonably organized and have a cleaning service in once a week." Then gently leading."This is the living area and that door leads to the kitchenette/dinette, over there is the bath." Then twirling an imaginary moustache,"And that is the bedroom."

Pointing at the entertainment unit with the 'CD' storage tower. "Would you like some music? I have at least some of everything."

"Some YANI or KITARO would be nice. David arkenstone if you have any."

"SILK ROAD OK?"

"Fine." Then breaking the thread of my thoughts. She asked," May I use the bathroom? The tea wants out."

"Go ahead. I'll start the music." I loaded the CD changer with several other KITARO disks. The first measures of Silk Road mingled with the sound of the toilet flushing.

I was still adjusting the volume level when JoAnn asked, "Where do you want me to hang these?"

When I turned to answer I totally lost my composure. She was standing in the bathroom door holding all of her clothes in her hand. She had even taken off her shoes and stockings. I stared at her perfect body for several seconds before stammering."In the closet I guess. It's in the bedroom."

"Show me." She then turned towards the bedroom exposing the rest of that beautiful body that many a Porn Queen would kill for.

Her Breasts with dark aureole and nipples that had a well chewed wrinkling. Her firm hips blended into the buttocks I had admired at the 'Club'. Her pubic hair was the same shade of tan as that on her head. I briefly wondered if she dyed both. I entered the bedroom just behind her and had to side step to keep from bumping into her when she stopped. "The closet is over there next to the door leading into the master bath." I stammered over a tongue that wanted to stiffen for licking as much as my cock was trying to get out of my pants to enter the same area.

"You can be striping while I hang these up." She directed." Then I'll meet you on the settee." Just before she got to the doorway she turned with a wicked smile asking, "I'm not going to fast am I?"

"Well...I normally have to do some persuading to get this far with most of the women that I bring up here. But then you did say that you didn't like to waist time in unnecessary preliminaries." I quickly striped and hung my clothes in the closet next to hers. Then with my already half hard cock leading the way joined her on the settee.

"What else do you have to spend time persuading them to do?" JoAnn asked as she leaned back and spread her arms across the back of the settee." Then almost as an afterthought, "OH. You can call me JO. Most of my friends drop the ANN."

"Well. By the time I've managed to get most of their clothes off the foreplay is over." I sat down next to, but not touching, her and continued. "I guess that is part of the GAME that most women play with us. They try to get as much caressing and foreplay as they can while we try to get them striped far enough to screw ."

"And I spoiled the game by not putting up any resistance." She laughed."Well. By the look of your cock I didn't really spoil anything, just saved some time without having to muss up our clothes. Come on over and we can caress each other. I like to have my tits fondled, gently, no hard grabbing. Anything you especially enjoy?"

We turned toward each other and before I could answer we clinched for a kiss and I began to gently tickle her left nipple with the palm of my right hand. The right tit was pressed firmly against my chest. Her left hand slowly caressed down my side , across my belly and began a slow fondling of my now fully erect cock. The kiss and fondling lasted about ten seconds before breaking.

"I do enjoy giving full body kisses." I answered. "Some women I've had up here didn't like me kissing backs or feet but enjoyed most other areas."

"You like 'SIXTY-NINE'?"

"When the woman is clean with no stale urine or other contamination."

"Same here. Most men don't like to suck clit and some don't keep their pricks clean. I guess it has something to do with their MACHO IMAGE. I enjoy oral sex as much or maybe more than fucking if the man is clean." She then spread her legs wide as s he could. "Want to check me out?"

At that invitation I slid to my knees before her and used both hands to gently spread her labia. As I pulled her labia away from the inner tissues I could see and smell that she was indeed clean and her clit was big enough to really suck. She was also well lubricated. "Looks good enough to eat. Want me to start licking clit now?"

"Yes. Get me off at least once this way then we can go sixty-nine for a while if you can hold off coming."

My reply was completely muffled by her crotch as I stuck my tongue into her vagina and began rubbing my nose over her clit.

"Oh yes that's the way. Don't suck my clit till I'm ready to come."

I continued licking around her vaginal opening and labia for several minutes without touching her clit with anything but my nose before she began to moan, "Now. Suck my clit. I'm almost there."

Then as I sucked her larger than usual clit into my mouth I began rubbing my tongue over it.

"Yea. Yea... Yea . . . OOOH YEA!" With this I had to hang on tight or get my nose broken by her pelvic bone as she went through several convulsions before her climax receded. I was careful to have no physical contact with her clit until she calmed down enough to talk and asked. "You eat all your girlfriends like that? It felt like my clit was as big as your cock." Then as I finally broke my genital kiss. "I'm not sure we should go sixty-nine. If your cock were in my mouth when I came that hard I might bite."

"When I'm doing sixty-nine you won't get that kind of stimulation." I explained. "What got you off so hard was that my tongue was stimulating your vagina, my nose was on your clit, and my chin was rubbing against your ass-hole. From sixty-nine you won't get the ass stimulation unless you ask for a finger in it. A few of the women I've fucked like that, one even wanted me to fuck her there."

"I don't want anything as big as your cock up my ass, but a well lubricated finger might turn me on at that." Then thoughtfully,"Not while I'm also sucking your cock tho, as I said I might bite." JO then held out a hand to help me off the floor. "Come back up here where I can lick ME off YOU. At least off your nose , chin , and lips. I'll get around to other areas as we get me on them."

"Which area do you want to coat next?"

"Wait till I've finished your face. Then maybe we can vary the routine." Then with a wicked smile, "You don't have to get up early tomorrow morning do you?"

"I may not even get to sleep tonight if your hint means what I think it might JO."

"What is your 'personal best' for climaxes in one night? Mine is six if you don't count multiples."

"Wall. I normally don't like to brag ... OK ... four." Then as I sat next to her , touching this time. "I must admit that there were two girls working on me that time. Taking turns at each end."

"Next time I will have to bring my daughter along, that sounds like something she might enjoy, I know I would." A thoughtful pause,"We haven't done the same man at the same time before."

"You trade off lovers with your daughter??"

"Sure." Then as she finished licking off my chin."We started exchanging partners when I caught her with my ex-husband. Come to think of it we may have started earlier than that. My brother always paid her a lot of attention." Verbal communication was then ended as we began trying to exchange tongues while fondling each other.

The embrace and concurrent fondling lasted at least five minutes. She stroking my fully ridged cock, spreading the lubricant seeping out of it. I gently caressing her from the back of her neck, down over her shoulders to a breast. Then after several minutes on down over her belly to her mons. We weren't timing it but it seemed at least twice that long. When we came up for air JO had a good grip on my cock and I had a finger half way into her vagina. Neither of us had dry hands as I was leaking copious amounts of lubricant and Jo was just as well lubed.

"Why don't we spread some of this leakage over my tits so you can lick it off me like I licked my cunt juice off your face?" Suiting action to words Jo leaned over and began rubbing the end of my cock over her nipples. First the left one then the right then back and so on. She continued this for several minutes till both tits were liberally coated. "OK. Lick it off. Get all of it paying particular attention to the nipples."

"Your wish is my pleasure Jo." I did not remove my finger from her cunt but slowly worked in deeper as I licked and suckled her tits and nipples. By the time all of my lube was licked off, Jo was beginning to softly moan and work her hips to get more of my finger into her vagina. "You ready to come again JO?" I asked.

"Yes! Don't stop fingering me, or stop sucking my tits."

Just before Jo came I pushed a second finger part way into her now well lubed ass hole."OH GOD! DON'T STOP!" With this exclamation Jo climaxed with several hard shudders. I slowly removed my fingers from both her ass and cunt and transferred my kissing to her mouth while holding her close. JO spent several seconds coming down from her climax then broke the embrace. "You have made me come hard twice and haven't even come close to climaxing yourself. No wonder your ' best ' is only four times, a woman couldn't last long enough to get you off more than that."

"My mother always taught me that the guest always comes first."

"Did she have sex in mind when she told you that?"

"No. But you have to admit I won't get many complaints."

"Not from me you won't. But it should be your turn to get off now ,how do want it?"

"Would you enjoy blowing me?"

"I always enjoy giving head after a man has gotten me off." And suiting action to words JO quickly knelt before me as I had her. "This is the size cock I like to suck too." As she began licking around the head. "I've had some that were as small as some clits, and an occasional one that was uncomfortably large." With that comment she swallowed all seven inches. She then slowly backed off. " Not too many of the big ones tho." With that pronouncement JO began to again lick at just the head of my cock. "Tastes good too." Then as she cleaned off the last of the lube she began to take more and more of it into her mouth till she had all of it. Some had to be down her throat. She held all of my cock in her mouth for ten to fifteen seconds swallowing several times before coming back off of it. "Perfect size. Just fills my mouth and throat without straining. How long can you last?"

"Depends on how often you swallow like that. No one has ever swallowed like that while deep throating me. Its a new sensation."

"Good. Give me at least enough warning to get it out of my throat when you come." Then after another of those swallowing deep throats. "I like to taste a mans sperm as he comes."

She then proceeded to give me the most fantastic blow job I had ever had. One second she would be swallowing all of me, the next second lapping at my balls, then licking just around the crown of my cock. She seemed to be making love to it, not just trying to get me off quick as most of the women that had blown me in the past.

I was thankful that I had jacked off in the shower, I couldn't have lasted even one minute of that action if I hadn't. As it was I was only able to hold off for about two minutes before getting that cramped feeling at the base of my cock that signals climax.

"Here it comes JO. I can't hold off any longer."

She had been deep throating as I called out and quickly pulled off enough that just the head of my cock was still in her mouth and mumbled around it, "Come. Come to me."

I did!

It felt like I would never stop coming as she continued to suck on me, swallowing every bit of my ejaculate. She didn't stop until my cock had gone completely soft in her mouth.

"How soon will you be able to come again?"

"Usually takes an hour or so but that was not the kind of blow job I usually get. I think you may have blown out my nerve endings along with my balls."

"You have any suggestions on activities while we wait for it to get back up?"

"I could fix something to eat. Food I mean."

"I really don't want anything to eat, except that salami between your legs." Then as she sat back on the couch, "More like some thing to drink. Coffee, tea , even water if that's all you have."

"Well water I always have. Could make tea or coffee. I think I still wave some Michilobe and even a couple bottles of Sharps non-alcoholic."

"A Mick would be delicious right now." Then with a mischievous grin; "I mean the beer not the Irishman. You already were and I hope will be again."

"May I return the complement? Your crotch was very tasty too."

As I handed her the opened bottle I toasted her with mine and nodded in the direction of the bedroom. "Shall we dine on each other after finishing these?"

"Best idea you've had in the last ten minutes." She watched my crotch area as she sipped at her beer. "They do say that a thought can lift one of those."

"Lightest thing in the world." I answered looking down at my almost fully erect cock. "I won't guarantee that its reloaded yet."