Senior Moments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please come through to the library I have the starters on ice."

"And the vodka?" She purred.

"Don't worry that is on ice too." He replied loosening up.

"I must say this house is fantastic, it's a wonder you never added a queen to this castle." She said as she sat opposite him in a winged back chair.

"Much too busy making the money to buy this castle." He said as he served her the salad.

He couldn't take his eyes off her all through the meal, she was complete paradox in his strictly structured world. It was this reason he felt that they may have lost contact. She was stern but could be extremely warm, as coarse as sandpaper but as regal as any lady.

They moved quickly and quietly to the kitchen, sitting beside each other at the giant table that could have comfortably sat twelve. She moved the food around her plate absent mindedly. He too seemed to have lost his appetite, the anticipation in the air was creating a static charge between them.

"So Robbie, are you relaxed enough now for me to explain more about the club?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow.

He sat down his knife and fork and pushed away the plate.

"As I mentioned the other night it's a very exclusive club for adults of all ages, we meet at least once a month if not six weeks. It's a no pressure safe zone to have fun in, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see a few of your old friends there."

This news startled him, she placed a warm hand on his.

"It is strictly forbidden to talk about it with non members. I only asked you because we seem to have lost a few in our ranks and about once a year we like to introduce some new blood. Someone came up with the name "Former Glory" years ago and it has stuck, more tradition that it is, still it is the name the invitations go out under."

"Do you always attend each meeting?" He asked sipping more wine.

"Yes forget all those stuffy fucking charity balls and galas. These nights are the highlight of the calendar. Makes attending all those events bareable. I am one of the longest attendees and I must admit it seems to be a badge of honor for the younger members to take me to bed. I don't go with just anyone but I am the notch everyone wants on their bedpost, so to speak." She said with a throaty laugh.

'I don't doubt that for one second. How come you chose to ask me?" His mouth was going dry thinking about Ruby and this club.

"I often worried about you, I feared you were lonely. I am sentimental like that." She tipped the remainder of the vodka into her glass and stared at him with that familiar mischievous glint in her eye.

"I will give you til I have had a cigarette and finished my glass and then we will begin, that sound good to you Robbie?"

Hearing his nickname jolted him back to the night at hand.

He nodded and quickly rose from the table.

*******************************

He went to his room and began to fill the Jacuzzi bathtub. He quickly sprayed himself with cologne and willed the tub to fill faster. His heart was racing and his palms were once again sweating when he heard her knock on his door.

"Robbie, can I come in?" Ruby asked in her gravelly voice.

"One second." Robert replied, hastily smoothing out the already flat bed clothes, he wiped his hands on his shorts and opened the door.

She wore a billowing silk light dressing gown and held an ice bucket and some champagne in one hand and two long slender flutes in the other. She seemed to glow as she stepped into the room. She was barefoot, her toenails were painted a vivid red. Ruby set the bucket and glasses down by the bedside and took in the master bedroom. The bed was king sized and raised high off the floor, the whole floor and wall panels were of a dark wood. Small circular lights dotted the ceiling, casting an ambient glow.

"Do you need to check the bathtub, I fear it may over flow." She asked as she rested against the bed.

"What?... Oh yes." He cursed to himself as he darted to the bathroom to knock off the tap.

"There really is no need to be nervous Robbie, it's not like we both haven't been down this road before." He heard her say as he plunged his hand into remove some of the water.

"I know it's just that I want tonight to go well. I still can't believe it's all actually happening." He replied, surprising himself with his honesty.

"It will if you just relax." She stood at the door way and looked at him stooped over the bathtub, a smile spread across her face. "Just look at all the effort you went too. I say we skip the bedroom and have a nice soak together to ease both of our minds. What do you say?"

"I'd like that." While his back was facing away from her he closed his eyes in concentration and forced himself to focus, to just think of this as reconnecting with an old friend. The trouble was it would always remain in the back of his mind that this was a test. And Robert Howe had never gotten less than a B.

******************************

Robert fumbled with his shirt as she slipped out of her robe, she wore on a black skin tight bathing suit. It hugged her body beautifully, it wrapped around her neck like a halter top, extenuating her naturally big breasts, a thin layer of fabric ran down the middle of her stomach before fanning out around her fanny. Her body was in brilliant condition for a woman of her age, tanned and it was clear that she used to be very toned. He stopped trying to undress as she lifted one of her long legs and stepped into the tub, he watched as the water caressed her body as she sat down and rested her head against the side. She looked at him hungrily and raised an eyebrow. He quickly kicked off his shorts and pulled his shirt up over his head. He was wearing blue briefs and put his body concerns out of his mind. His stomach was pouring over the waistband but the look on her eyes as she watched him undress told him that she didn't care.

He moved into the warm water opposite her, the flickering candle light dancing on the tan tiles. He eased down and instantly felt one of her feet between his thighs, she placed the other one on his chest. She said nothing just continued to sip her drink.

Robert took hold of her foot and began to knead her sole, his thumbs smearing the ball of foot, her toes fanned out. She moaned in pleasure and her other foot rubbed his semi hard cock gently under the water. The look on her face was revving his ignition, he had not had such yearnings in years. He took her foot and raised it, a line of water trickled down her calf, he placed her big toe into his mouth and sucked it softly. She slid down further into the water, it lapped against her breasts. Her eyes were closed now, she bit her lower lip as she rubbed his cock faster, the rhythm causing a wave on the surface.

He pushed his thumb against the ball of her feet more forcefully know, as he began to knead it her toes splayed and he began to gently kiss the pad of each one. She moaned now, sliding even further into the tub, her knee buckled but she continued to work his cock, the water was over her shoulders now, the tips of her grey hair were wet. Robert drank her in as one of her hands moved to her right breast and began to squeeze it gently under the fabric of her bathing suit. He sucked her big toe forcefully and removing his hands, he slid out of his boxers. Her eyes jerked open as she softly began to move her toes against his cushion of fat around the base of his cock.

"A little help." She purred as she pulled herself into a sitting position and turned her back to him, baring her neck.

His fingers fumbled with the string at first but he finally exhaled when her top slid slowly down her front, she turned to face him and her plump breasts sagged slowly down her chest. They looked like giant teardrops, her areola was dark against her skin and had little creases around the edge, his cock was fully hard as he took in the sight. She was even more beautiful than he remembered.

She moved slowly towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder, her tits bouncing slightly on the water. She reached for her glass and took a mouthful of the drink, her lips moved closer to his, he opened them hungrily and as she let the Champagne slowly ooze from her mouth into his. She barely waited for him to swallow when her chest was pressed against his. She placed one hand on the grey patch between his pecks and planted a deep passionate kiss on his lips. He spread his tongue and lapped at hers , sensuously, he could feel her body weaken in his arms.

She twisted slowly and rested her head against his shoulder, her ass moved against his cock and slowly began to writhe, he cupped both of her soft breasts and pushed them against her chest, they ballooned out and he began to stroke both of her erect nipples, his thumbs glancing around her areola. Her hand trailed down her back until she could feel his rod. Ruby grabbed a firm hold of it and began to jerk it slowly under the warm water.

A moan escaped his lips, he removed one of his hand and rubbed her stomach in a wide circular motion with each turn he moved closer to her bikini bottoms. He toyed with the material before he ran his index finger down between her thighs. Her lips opened under his touch and her hips jolted as he began to massage her pussy.

He could feel her bush against his thumb, her gash seemed to be protected by more layers of skin than he remembered but he knew how time could change a body. He rubbed her clit and pressed against her opening gently. She moved her legs apart, her feet hitting both sides of the of tub, her cunt welcomed Robbie's finger.

"Stick another one in." She croaked, her thumb was now massaging his helmet.

With his bottom two fingers he pulled down her bikini bottoms to her knees, he scrapped aside her beef curtain and slid another finger in her, he twisted it back and forth rapidly, he could feel the muscles lose tension as he pulled his fingers in and out of her.

Robbie felt the apprehension that had been building inside of him since he woke this morning, leave his system. With every grunt she mad he proceeded to enjoy it more.

She was bobbing gently now, her head still resting against his shoulders, her eyes were transfixed on the shadows cast by the flickering candle light. With her free hand she ground her left tit as hard as she could, her other continued to stroke Robbie's throbbing schlong. After a few minutes she moved from his embrace and peeled off her bathing suit, letting it flop on to the tiled floor in a sodden pile. She lent forward seductively, water cascading off her body like a waterfall. Her ass and pussy on display near his face, she kept bending forward until her breasts touched off the cold side of the tub.

"Eat my pussy Robbie and play with my ass." She whispered, barely audible.

He positioned himself behind her and spread her thighs, he licked his lips before burying his face into her hairy pussy. He could feel her loins quiver under his touch, he started off slowly, just lapping against her flaps before upping the ante, he had both hands placed on her bony ass cheeks and he was squeezing them as well as slightly pulling them apart. He had not forgotten her other instruction, he extended an index finger and began to rub her asshole with the pad of his finger. Her head shot back so he applied more pressure, the muscle loosening with every swirl.

He pointed his tongue and probed around her piss flaps, the taste of her seemed to set all his nerve endings alight. She was pushing back onto his face now, her eyes were closed and she bit her bottom lip. He could feel her readjust over the side of the tub and then he heard her spit, her right hand moved to her back and she began to massage her own pooper.

"Keep at my pussy Robbie." She moaned.

He returned to eating her out with fervor , he removed his finger from her ass and stroked the edge of her gash before sliding it into her opening. Her breathing increased as did the swaying of her hips.

"Let's go to the bed Robbie, I want to taste you now. "

*********************

She toweled off lightly, Ruby seemed to be in a world of her own, he took in more of her body. It was glistening in the light, beads of water were flecked throughout her bush, her voluptuous breasts sagged down her toned chest, he was glad to see his cock was jutting out. From her belly button down she had thin ripples of skin. She was truly beautiful and after all these years he never once imagined that he would once again be sleeping with his college sweet heart. She playfully threw the towel at him and opened the door, the blast of cool wind ignited his skin and made his ball sack contract.

"Don't be long, you have my engine started now." She called back over her shoulder.

He mentally collected himself, he made out his large outline, fuzzy in the fogged up mirror, he tried to suck in his stomach but even in the misted reflection he knew it was a losing battle. He could hear her pouring more drink as he patted himself off. He took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom, his bare feet slipping slightly on the tiles.

She was on all fours on the bed, her ass raised to greet him.

"Now where were we?" She laughed.

He walked to the edge of the bed and sunk to his knees, he was not as timid this time, he rubbed his face up and down between her thighs, his nose scrapping off her crapper, he inhaled deeply through his mouth, her pussy smelled divine. He spread his tongue flat and gently flicked at her flaps before proceeding to devour her gash.

"That's it Robbie, eat it up." Ruby groaned. "Touch yourself."

His hand grabbed his meat and slowly stroked it, he didn't want to get too far ahead of her as he doubted he would have much in his tank if he had to recharge pre-fuck. Her nails scrapped his forehead as she planted two of her fingers and began to rub her hoop. He angled his head a tad, getting a great view as she slid her middle digit up her ass. Both of them took a collective gasp, he was as turned on as he had been in years, she was enjoying the carnal delights of anal. He didn't have much experience with butt stuff but today he was more than willing to learn.

As he continued to eat her pussy, he could see her left breast drooping down and swaying in a soft circular motion, her erect nipple grazing off the duvet cover. Her snatch tasted divine, he would have happily munched her out for hours but he knew that this was just a warm up for her. Her anus hugged her finger and the brown flesh trailed in and out as she fingered herself. Her pubes were sticking to his cheeks, a mixture of her juices with his sweat was creating a warm sticky balm. His bollocks had contracted and he was slowing down on stroking himself.

"Get on the bed Robbie." Ruby said, her face flushed a bright red.

He quickly complied, he flopped down with his head on the pillow, he looked down sheepishly and was glad that his cock was still standing straight up, his big belly obscuring everything but the shiny helmet.

She swung her legs over him and placed her knees each side of his shoulders. She gave a little cough and began to suck his prick. The eyes rolled back in his head as her lips formed a vacuum and bobbed quickly on his dick. He grabbed both of her hips and pulled her cunt onto his face. He was drunk on lust now, ravenous energy coursing through his seventy year old veins. He felt like he was a naughty twenty something, the kind he used to watch in porn. He placed two fingers on to her back door and rubbed quickly. His tongue had gone into over drive, he could feel a pain coming in his jaw and wrist but he had no intention of stopping now.

Ruby's lips moved all the way to the bottom of his shaft and pushed off his tight ball sack, his snow white pubes bristled against her nose, she inhaled deeply, appreciating his manly musk.

She had always a strong connection to Robbie but he just never seemed to take the lead and ask her out, even after all their years of friendship he had not made any move. They had attended a few social gatherings together when they were both up and comers in the business world so she had secretly hoped for a drunken fumble. She remembered fondly the night she had taken his virginity, he had been so shy and timid, tender and considerate, she had never found that quality in any of her other conquests. It was her go to memory for when she was alone and no one was around to pleasure her. He now seemed to be following her lead more, when she had arrived for her over night stay she had imagined some oral and vanilla sex but as he continued to massage her shit cunt while licking her twat she hoped she could turn the timid shy guy in to seventy year old stud.

Robert's heart was racing, he was getting more courageous with every moan she made, her constant thrusting back on to his fingers told him he was on the right path, he spread his tongue out wide and licked her deep and slowly, she stopped sucking him and moaned.

"That's it Robbie, stick fingers in both my holes."

He felt her scrape the excess spit from around his shaft and balls. Ruby reached her hand around and smeared the saliva all over her hoop, little ropes of it stuck between her fingers. He inserted his 'fuck you' finger inside of her soppy cunt first, her lips hiding most of it. She was warm and loose, he could feel her moan with pleasure as she moved up and down. He stretched out his index finger and began to prod against her asshole, he placed the tip on it and to his surprise found that he met little resistance. He had been expecting it to be very tight, one time in his youth he had tried to slip a finger inside of himself while he soaked in the bath but found it nearly impossible so he stopped and had not tried again.

He pushed the finger in deeper until it was all the way in to the knuckle, Ruby grabbed his cock at the base and arched her back. He moved both fingers in and out of her simultaneously. Her asshole dragged against his finger but the spit helped. She started to suck his cock again, this time more rigorously, her long thin fingers scooped his balls up towards the base of his shaft and she took him all in her mouth, her lips spreading when she reached his sack.

The scent coming from above his face was unlike anything Robert had ever experienced before, it intoxicated him and he wanted more, he continued to stare at his hand as he fingered both holes as if entranced, her soft droopy breasts were touching against his knees, he could feel her nipples scrape off his thigh as she began to rock back and forth on his fingers harder.

"I want you in me know!" Ruby moaned after a few minutes. She quickly swung off him and straddled him, she reached between her legs until she found his cock, she grabbed it and rubbed his helmet against her flaps before ramming it inside her. Her cheeks flushed red, Robert let out a grunt. She placed a hand on his hairy chest and began to grind on him. He cupped one of her breasts and pushed it against her chest, it ballooned out. He placed is other hand on her hip and began to try and match her thrusts.

His breathing became ragged, his toes curled and he did his best to tense his balls, he was on a mission now, he needed to show her what he was capable of. Her slick cunt was making squelching noises as she rose slightly and flopped down hard on his cock, her bones were not as flexible as they once were but she could still perform all the necessary moves. Sex is what truly excited her, she always ruled the bedroom nearly as good as she ruled the boardroom.

"Take me from behind Robbie." She moaned, running her fingers through her sweaty hair.

She slowly rose off him and lay on all fours panting, her face bright red, she rubbed her pussy as he got in to position. He had started to press his helmet against her fingers, hoping she would remove them and allowed him entry.