Senior Moments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, in my ass this time."

He wiped sweat of his brow and took a deep breath. He already knew that he wouldn't be able to last very long, the excitement was getting to much for him.

"I am nearly there Ruby. I am sorry."

"Just stick it in." She retorted impatiently, two of her fingers now slamming inside of her gash.

He pushed his prick against her back door at an angle, it offered resistance before sliding over his helmet. Her shit cunt was tighter than her twat, it was a whole new world. Ruby groaned and grabbed the bed cover.

"FUCK!' She screamed, her fingers were now in over drive.

Robert slowly pushed into her, his rod probing her warm guts. He grabbed her hips and rocked her back onto him, his pot belly providing her with a cushion against his thrusts. He promised himself that he was going to go on a diet as soon as possible.

Ruby's anus loosened as he continued to fuck her, small pockets of air escaped occasionally. All of her skin was now glowing red.

The shocked notion that he was lasting longer than he thought just popped into his brain as Ruby pulled her fingers out and mashed her clit at high speed, he felt her poop chute contract around his shaft and she came while he was still inside of her.

After a few seconds of them both deep breathing she moaned in a barely audible whisper.

"Finish where you want."

He didn't need to be told twice, he had hoped against all hope that he would be allowed to choose. He pulled himself out of her and moved of the bed, he gently grabbed her wrist and helped her follow suit. She squatted in front of him and gazed up into his eyes. A devilish grin plastered on her sweaty face.

"Push your breasts together." He panted as he jerked off in front of her.

She cupped them without saying a word, her eyes trained on his cock.

"That's it Robbie, paint my tits." She purred pinching both of her nipples.

He could feel the fire burning inside his loins, his feet went tingly and spunk shot from his piss slit.

Four bursts of thick ropes of jizz erupted. One strand landed near her collar bone the others splashed against her fleshy mounds. His body continued to jerk for a few seconds before he finally opened his eyes and slowly sank to his knees beside her. She had rubbed his seed all over her jugs, thin strands webbed between her thumb and forefinger as she twisted her erect nipples. He just continued to stare at her in marvel.

"You have certainly improved since college. " She said, her eyes darting from her breasts to the carnal look on his red face.

"I like to think so," He replied absentmindedly. He looked up and seen the twinkle in her eye and they both burst out laughing.

************************

They fell asleep in each other's arms, the feel of her head on his chest filled him with warmth, the smell of her perfume lulling him into a deep, refreshing sleep. The noise of her bangles jangling woke him, the sun was streaming in through the window, it seemed to him that it shone brighter than yesterday, he yawned loudly and stretched.

"Morning stud." Ruby said as she slipped on her shoes, "I didn't mean to wake you and hadn't intended on leaving so soon but Sara messaged me and something has come up, I have time for a quick breakfast if you like."

"I would like that a lot Ruby and thanks once again for reconnecting it's been real special. I didn't know I was missing a woman's touch so much."

A big grin spread across her face "I am very pleased to hear that and it's been my pleasure. Now hurry up I need a coffee before I can deal with the shit in the office.

He dressed quickly as she finished packing and went down stairs to boil the pot of coffee, Carlos and Vivica were standing close to each other, he was whispering in her ear, she giggled and brushed a strand of hair away from her face.

"Morning you two." He said with a grunt.

"Mr. Howe" they both said moving away from each other as if they had been shocked.

"I wasn't expecting you up for another hour at least." Carlos stuttered. "I have nothing prepared."

"That's fine, just ready a breakfast trays with two coffees and I will take them in the garden. Thank you."

He turned about and walked back to the foot of the stairs just as Ruby was setting down her overnight bag.

"How about we sit outside since it's such a lovely morning." He said as he extended his arm.

"Sounds delightful, I always had a thing for the outdoors." She laughed her throaty laugh as she linked his arm.

*************************************

They drank the coffee and to Robert seemed to be avoiding the night before which he found strange. After a few minutes of chit chat about his plants and green houses he plucked up his courage.

"So Ruby, did I um... pass." He asked swirling the last of his coffee around in his mug.

Ruby looked over her shoulder towards the house, Carlos and Vivica were cleaning up the dinner from the night before.

"Of course you did, " She whispered," But I cannot stress enough the secrecy of this club, if we meet other members in the street we either smile and nod or just simply ignore, we don't use real names so everyone is comfortable and relaxed. So please in future pretend the club is a dream until you get the invite."

He felt his cheeks blush at his mistake. She stretched across the table and laid a hand gently on his.

"It's all good Robbie, I will send you the invite as soon as I get it, please just memorize and delete it, it saves so much bother. Also please forgive me for bringing this up and I wouldn't if you were not one of my oldest and dearest friends but Robbie, being seventy is no longer what it used to be, you were great last night and I only want the best for you. I would strongly suggest some light work outs and a better diet, maybe lay off all the rich food and brandy. "

He didn't think it possible but his face flushed a deeper red. He knew that he had let himself go, he just had not anticipated getting a second wind this late in life, he was semi happy being retired so no longer felt the need to cut a figure in business suits.

"Of course, I always appreciated your candor."

She stroked his hand affectionately and sat back admiring his lush garden, they sat in silence either lost in thought or basking in the morning sun.

"Excuse me Mr. Howe but I think Ms Kennel's car is out front." Carlos said from the doorway.

"Thank you, if you could please bring out my bag I will be right with you." Ruby called out flirtatiously.

"Let me walk you." Robert said, surprised at the sadness he felt knowing she was about to leave.

"If it is all the same I would rather say goodbye here, as much as I like Sara the less she knows about my life the better. I will be in touch regarding our new arrangement and please don't take what I said to heart it really is coming from a good place. "

He stood up to hug her and found the sincerity in her voice lessened the sting or her earlier barb.

"I know I will change starting today, I cannot thank you enough for a wonderful evening."

"Not at all," she said rubbing his shoulder, "Thank you for having me." She laughed and walked through the house.

He heard the front door close as he sat back down, looking at the vibrant blue sky, everything thing seemed a little better today, the colors more bright, the smells more intoxicating.

"May I get you some breakfast." Carlos asked as her removed the coffee cups.

"A fruit salad please and some coconut water." He smiled at the cocked eye brow on Carlos' face.

"And if you are free I would like it if you could show me some of those exercises you do when you are in the gym."

"When would you like to start Sir?" Carlos asked with a smile on his face.

"After breakfast I think, while the day is still young."