Senior Week Ch. 03: Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she hadn't. Rachel stepped forward from the corner she had been pushed into and barely flinched as her head pushed back through the stream of the shower. She moved in close to Rebecca, bringing their noses just mere inches apart. It was rare that Rebecca was the more intimidated of the two in any situation, but while Rachel didn't possess her friend's fiery, passionate personality, the sexual power and confidence she exuded at times could melt almost anyone. She cocked her head and smirked as she spoke gently.

"Who showers with their clothes on?"

Rachel bit down on her lip as she watched Rebecca whimper reflexively in response. Before her friend could react or scramble to form an answer, she pressed her body in closer and slid her face past the side of Rebecca's head. She slipped her arms around Rebecca's back and smiled as her hands reached their target: the clasp of her friend's bikini top.

With surprising precision, she popped the plastic hook and dragged her fingers back across Rebecca's shoulders to slide the damp, stretchy material off her chest. She pulled it away and let it fall casually from her grip into a clump on the shower floor.

As Rebecca steadied her nerves and smiled with a renewed sense of excitement, Rachel simply raised a playful eyebrow and danced her fingers down the front of Rebecca's tight stomach. Each touch brought a shiver and pleasurable flinch and Rebecca gasped audibly as Rachel's fingers hooked teasingly into the top of her bikini bottom. She couldn't find her voice and she'd simply nodded and smiled as Rachel began to slowly pull the material down over her legs.

Rachel dropped gently to her knees as Rebecca scooted back to give her room. As she slowly undressed her friend, she smirked, her mind beginning to wander down different paths. She had hooked up a few times in showers in her life. She'd had sex with an ex-boyfriend once and she'd given a couple blowjobs. But while it seemed to be sexy and fun in theory, overall it had never really been Rachel's thing.

Most showers weren't that large and two people simply standing in one (let alone also trying to have sex) could prove to be a frustrating chore. And giving head was even worse. Rachel had rested her knees on some pretty unforgiving surfaces while dutifully blowing some grateful boy, but the floor of a tub struck her as among the worst. It was painful and slippery and that didn't even touch on the awful annoyance of water spraying everywhere while she'd be trying to work.

She smirked again. Guys didn't seem to mind at all, though. Their only job would be to stand there and absorb the physical pleasure and accompanying hot visual of a girl completely naked and wet servicing them down below. No need to deal with adjusting their kneecaps against the stiff floor or squinting as droplets hit their eyelids and forehead like some form of interrogation water torture.

But as Rachel kneeled in front of Rebecca, she felt nothing but excitement. She swallowed hard as she pulled the bathing suit down past Rebecca's thighs and found herself directly eye-level with her pussy. She thought of Rebecca's striptease earlier in the bedroom. That was probably the first time she'd gotten an up close look of "down there" since-.

Rachel surged hard as a shockwave streaked through her. That was the memory that was fueling her right now. The time she had solved Rebecca's problem while their new college friend had sat slack-jawed just a few feet away. Rachel slid the suit down to her friend's ankles and sucked in a breath as Rebecca gingerly stepped out of it. She brought her gaze back to eye-level and shivered again. She remembered so vividly that night. The sounds Rebecca made. The way her hips shook with unbridled pleasure. The warmth that had touched her tongue. The taste...

Rachel swallowed and rose unsteadily to her feet. Part of her desperately wanted to do exactly that again. She wanted to hear Rebecca react in those same crazed ways. She wanted to feel it herself when her friend finally couldn't take it anymore and let go in full, white-hot release. Rachel wanted to please. It was who she was all the way to the core of her being.

But her earlier small trip down memory lane cataloging the shower blowjobs she'd given made her grin and shake her head. If sucking a dick in the shower was a battle, going down on a girl just didn't seem physically practical in the slightest. But that didn't mean she couldn't do something...

Finally standing tall once again, she brought her hands slowly back to Rebecca's waist. Her eyes darted all over her friend's now matching nakedness and she purred.

"Mmmm...that's better. Don't want to be overdressed to the party. Funny how you weren't so shy with my man this morning."

Rebecca flashed a surprised expression and grinned at Rachel's interesting categorization of Derrick. She scoffed with a smile.

"Your 'man'? Didn't realize you'd made it official so quickly. Congratulations! When's the wedding?"

Rachel grinned back and rolled her eyes.

"You know what I mean. But it's okay. I don't mind sharing. And from the view I had, it didn't look like he was being too shy either."

She flashed her eyes and ran her fingers teasingly around Rebecca's hips. She took in her friend's confused expression and grinned further as she slipped her curious touch around the front of Rebecca's body and rested it dangerously on her inner thigh.

"I saw what he was doing to you." She brushed the backs of her fingers teasingly between Rebecca's legs and sucked in sharply as she watched her friend shiver and quake in response.

"And I saw your face while he was doing it. Makes me wonder if maybe you got in the shower for a specific reason..."

Rachel paused and smirked, keeping her eyes locked fiercely onto Rebecca's. A sly smile formed on her lips as she took in her friend's trembling expression. She knew her friend was beginning to melt in her hands and it made the blood rush between her own legs.

Rebecca was usually so fiery and confident, but in the now two moments she'd had her locked up and dizzy with sexual anticipation, she had only ever displayed excited submission. Rachel knew she had been in charge completely that night at the dorm and she was clearly running the show again. As she brought her fingers teasingly to rest at the outer edges of Rebecca's pussy, she felt nothing but pure power and confidence.

But then, something unexpected happened.

Rebecca was indeed feeling herself wither under the heat of Rachel's intensity and she, too, was acutely aware of how Rachel seemingly sapped every ounce of dominance from her in these moments. It was completely against her personality to be submissive or shy, whether sexually or otherwise. But the taboo nature of being with another girl cut one leg out from her and Rachel's sexual fire burnt the other to a crisp.

Part of her liked ceding control for really the only times in her life. But part of her felt like it just wasn't right. It wasn't who she was. She didn't want Rachel to simply do things to her. She wanted to be active. She wanted to be alive and vibrant. Her fire re-kindled and she opened her eyes. With a tilt of her head and a devilish smirk, she spoke with a challenging tone.

"Well? What are you waiting for then? Sounds like you're the one who is being shy-aiiiiiiiii!"

Rebecca's words blurred into a high-pitched cry as she sucked in a shivery breath and dropped her jaw. Her taunting tone had momentarily stunned Rachel as she'd seen a familiar confidence rush back to her friend's face. But she'd shaken free quickly, the image actually fueling her further. Watching her friend melt under her power had given Rachel a certain kind of amused pleasure. But hearing her fire back with matched intensity had made her senses explode into action.

She hadn't even let Rebecca finish her sentence before she'd pushed forward and slid her fingers inside her. Her friend's gasping reaction and the wet heat surrounding her own fingertips made Rachel surge with arousal. She stepped closer and pushed Rebecca back into the wall behind her. Without hesitation, she leaned her face in and began kissing her once again.

Rebecca shut her eyes as she felt Rachel's tongue swirl in her mouth and her fingers curl smoothly down below. The sensations were other-worldly and she focused only on breathing and absorbing the pleasure as her friend continued to hit her spots with uncanny precision. She'd obviously had plenty of sexual experiences since that night in the dorm; she was no stranger to casual sex at all. But in the moment, none of them compared to the rekindled sensation of being touched by a girl. And not just any girl.

Rachel.

As she fought to keep her stance steady, she let her eyes stay closed and focused on kissing her friend back. Beyond the work Rachel was doing between her legs, the feeling of her warm, wet flesh pressed into her own sent tingles from her scalp to her toes. She ran her hands chaotically all over Rachel's back and down her ass as she tried to keep them occupied. She bowed her legs involuntarily, allowing Rachel better access to what she was doing. As she felt the touch push in deeper, she whimpered aloud through the kiss. It felt so good and Rebecca simply couldn't decide if that was despite, or because of, who it was doing it to her.

Rachel finally pulled her lips back and looked into Rebecca's eyes as she continued to work. While she might have been completely unsure of what to do when she had gone down on her friend that night in the dorm, she was a lot more familiar with using her fingers. She had gotten herself off countless times in moments of sexual frustration or while engaged in the act with a boy. Rachel could orgasm simply from giving blowjobs and often she just needed to touch herself in the right way to open the gates. And while she'd never had her fingers inside another girl, the motions and knowledge of what to do were far more familiar and automatic. She watched Rebecca's strained expression and she surged with pleasure at how completely lost in pleasure her friend looked. It filled her with confidence and made her think about getting off herself.

With Rachel leaned back and disengaged from the kiss, Rebecca's mind raced as she suddenly felt a strange void. She'd been so overwhelmed by everything, and now that the stimuli had lessened, she found herself wanting something to touch. Something to feel. To taste. Anything.

Rachel was completely controlling her and she again felt the power slipping away as she slumped into the shower wall, her hands dangling idly at their sides. She took in Rachel's warm expression and her urge to act finally sprung up. Her gaze sliding slowly down Rachel's body, she held in a breath and brought her own hands forward.

The breath escaped slowly as her touch reached the tantalizing softness of Rachel's chest. She rubbed her glistening breasts, squeezing them firmly together, and she grinned as she took in Rachel's pleasure-filled reaction. Her caressing motion paused momentarily and her eyes fluttered as she felt Rachel's fingers curl past a good spot deep inside her. The sensations were beginning to become more powerful. Fighting to steady herself, she regained control and continued to run her hands eagerly all over her friend's inviting flesh.

She finally let her fingers drop from Rachel's boobs and she slipped them teasingly downward over her tight stomach. She felt her confidence surge again as her touch passed over Rachel's thinly-manicured landing strip, causing her friend to twitch and quake with unexpected pleasure. She finally felt like an active participant in this wild tryst as opposed to a passive recipient of the experience. Rachel might've been in control and leading her quickly to a fiery conclusion, but Rebecca simply wasn't going to lie back like a puppet the entire time.

With a confident rush, Rebecca flashed her eyes and slipped her own fingers into Rachel as well. Rachel's hips bucked at the sensation and she dropped her head into Rebecca's clavicle, temporarily losing focus on her own actions. She whimpered softly before regaining herself and twisting her fingers with dialed up intensity. Both girls shivered as strong waves of pleasure washed through them and it didn't take long for their lips to meet again. The kissed roughly, each continuing to eagerly work each other's body, while the white noise of rushing water provided them a safe blanket for their occasional moans and squeals.

Rachel hadn't expected her daring advance to be reciprocated and she shivered with pleasure as she felt Rebecca's firm touch slide deeply inside her. She always loved being touched that way when she was going down on a guy, and if such stimulation wasn't offered, she often took it into her own hands. She'd spent more time in her life than she'd ever admit out loud directly pleasuring others with very little coming back her way. And while she rarely minded, having someone put their focus on getting her off made her feel cozy and wanted.

But she'd never felt a touch like she was experiencing now. She'd gotten off powerfully at the hands of many boys over the years, but it was simply a different world with Rebecca. She whimpered again as tingly shocks sprayed across her senses to the rhythm of her friend's touch. Rebecca's slender but powerful fingers seemed to move so effortlessly inside her, and in the moment, all she wanted was for it to keep going forever.

Desperate to engage more fully, Rachel dropped her left hand from its spot on her friend's shoulder and slipped it around behind her waist. She cupped her palm over the ridiculous curve of Rebecca's ass and used her grip to pull their bodies closer together. She moaned as the movement forced both girls' touches to push slightly deeper inside each other. Their breasts squeezed together and the intensity of their kissing hit a new peak. As the water continued to run warm, they pleasured each other with as much focused effort and skill as they could.

The minutes passed, and while the girls were worked up into such a lather that either of them could've easily reached their breaking points, it was Rebecca who had been given a head start. She moaned through their kissing as she began to feel the low rumblings of her orgasm rushing up from her toes. Warmth flooded her cheeks and forehead and her scalp tingled to the root of each hair.

The feeling was so intensely perfect and she desperately wanted to hold on and continue to make Rachel feel the same way. But she couldn't stop what had already been set in motion, and with a final violent inhale through her nose, she opened her mouth wide and broke away from the kiss.

She moaned loudly and shouted a muffled, breathless version of Rachel's name as the air squeezed from her lungs. Her vision went fuzzy as she finally peaked and shook violently, letting the full force of the orgasm ravage her body. As the muscles in her body locked up, her touch slipped out from between Rachel's legs and she dug her fingers through her own thick, water-soaked hair. With her arms high, it opened her body back up to Rachel more and she flexed and squeezed her stomach as each slicing tremor ripped through her.

As she came, she opened her eyes wide and stared into Rachel's face. Rachel was smiling with a powerful intensity. She looked so in-control. It almost appeared that she was feeding off of the reaction she was getting, savoring each second. Every noise. Every twitch. Every hint of desperation in her friend's wild expression.

Rebecca removed her hands from her scalp and brought them to Rachel's head. She stroked her hair and cheeks as she fumbled deliriously for something to hold. As her heart raced and body lurched, she slid her fingers to Rachel's lips and pressed in.

Rachel parted her lips and slipped Rebecca's thumb into her mouth. Keeping their eyes locked, she sucked her friend's finger fiercely as she watched the ripples of pleasure pass through her. Rebecca trembled and squealed weakly at the dual sensation, and soon, her squeaky noises faded into low moans. The hot pleasure she'd felt melted into a radiant warmth that coated her entire body. She felt weak and spent and she brought her off-hand to her side to help brace her body against the wall.

Rachel continued to finger her tenderly as the final moments of her orgasm faded softly. Within seconds, the only sounds left were fast breaths and pleasured sighs. The matched rhythmic breathing began to slow and Rachel gently slid her fingers back out of Rebecca causing one final shiver and smile.

For a while, the girls simply stared at each other with warm grins. Rebecca's tanned skin was flushed and splotchy from the intensity of the experience and she could barely form her smile as she slumped back against the wall behind her. Her eyes were glazed over and her face showed nothing but pure, satisfied peace. Her arms dangled at her sides and she exhaled deeply as she pushed her hands into the wall to straighten up and test her weakened legs. With a pleasurable smirk, she stood up tall and shivered again with delight. She grinned wide-eyed at Rachel who returned the look.

Rachel was still revved up and she gasped as she suddenly felt another shiver. This time an intense one. But it wasn't like the earlier ones. It was a cold shiver. It was-.

Rachel's eyes went wide and she shrieked suddenly as the sensation of ice-cold water washed over her back. The water had been beginning to run cold onto her for a minute or two but she'd been so lost in the moment that she'd barely noticed. But now that her senses were no longer distracted, the nerves in her body once again woke up to register the painful chill of a freezing cold shower.

Rachel instinctively jumped out of the way, causing the icy blast to hit Rebecca right below her waist. The brand new feeling jolted her as well and both girls screamed in laughter as they scrambled to exit the shower and escape the merciless chill of the water. They clumsily yanked the curtain to the side and hopped onto the fresh mat laid out on the floor.

Rachel leaned back in and turned the water off before reaching down to retrieve Rebecca's discarded bikini. The sight and touch of it made her tingle again as it temporarily put her back into moment they'd just shared. The shock of the cold water had served to quasi-sober her up and she suddenly felt excited nervousness course through her stomach as she ran back through it in her head. Had they really just done that? Together?? Everything had happened so fast!

Rachel stood tall and turned to face her friend. Both girls stood completely naked, shivering from the chilling surprise they'd just gotten. The bathroom was still hot and humid though and it felt warm around their bodies. Rachel became suddenly aware of the unfinished business on her end of the fun they'd had and her brain sent out a pleading cry for more. She licked her lips and began to lean suggestively back towards her friend when they both froze in place. An obnoxiously loud knock erupted outside the bathroom door, followed by a giggle and familiar voice.

Jenn.

"What are you guys doing in there?" Her voice was silly and curious. "Are you done? Can I come in or-?"

Rachel whirled around in panic and snatched a towel from the rack. She threw it awkwardly at Rebecca before reaching back to grab one for herself. The girls both raced to cover themselves as Rebecca spoke, trying to sound casual.

"Um, yeah, uh-. Yeah, come in. We're done. I mean, I'm done and Rach is done too so..."

The door opened and Jenn pushed her way in. She gave the two girls a funny look as she took in their awkwardly toweled bodies. Both of their heads were dripping wet and they looked sort of startled. Jenn had been waiting her turn to take a shower when she'd heard what had sounded like Rebecca scream Rachel's name. She didn't know if they were fighting or joking or whatever. Then she'd heard shrieks and laughter and she had been too curious. She was drunk too, and holding a half-empty wine bottle in her hand. She grinned at her friends suspiciously.