Senior Week Ch. 09: Photobombed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff cleared his throat and gently guided her head up off him. She let his dick slip from her lips and exhaled deeply as she stretched her jaw. She rocked back onto her heels and wiped the wetness from her mouth as she heard him speak with a tone shrouded in disbelief.

"I can't even believe this but we're going to need a rain check. Did you hear that shit? Didn't I tell you? It's a fucking nightmare. And now I have to go and smooth things over."

Rachel stayed silent as his eyes washed over her in frustration. Her flat stomach was twisted in his direction and her large, perfect breasts hung gently from her chest as they heaved subtly in time with her breathing. Her face was as pretty as ever and her lips moist and slightly pink. Jeff shook his head again.

"Look, I'll call you later and we'll pick up where we left off. I just gotta handle this bullshit right now."

Rachel swallowed and nodded politely back at him. With a final sigh, Jeff sat up and pushed himself onto his feet. His dick was still rock hard and Rachel watched as he walked naked across the room towards his dresser. He slipped on some underwear and a pair of shorts as he looked back at her with a smile.

"We'll catch up later, all right?"

Rachel swallowed again and shook herself from her stupor. She got to her feet as well and moved quietly gather the pieces of her bathing suit and re-dress. She watched as Jeff gave her boobs a final sorrowful look as she tucked them back away. She rolled her eyes and let a tiny smile sneak out. She didn't understand why, but a small, confusing part of her actually wanted to stay and finish him. 95% of her was disgusted and felt used and trapped but the other 5% made her pulse between her thighs. It was the tiny part that liked being told what to do. It liked ceding control, and in a minor way, even a bit of consent. It simply wanted to please and it didn't care the context.

Rachel set her jaw and tried to think about something else as she smiled politely at Jeff and turned to leave. She felt his eyes on her as she exited the room and she held her breath as she made her way down the same hallway she'd crossed after leaving Tyler's room a little earlier. She felt the same clutching emptiness she'd felt then. She idly reached out and ran her fingers along the wall as she made her way to the front door. It made her shiver. She wondered if she would be back again. Jeff certainly didn't seem to be done with her yet.

Done with her yet.

The thought echoed through her head as she made the hazy walk back to her house. When she entered, she realized she was still the only one home. All the other girls were at the beach, probably drinking and joking and having a great time without a care in the world. The thought made Rachel's eyes sting. She should be with them. She had been just a day or two ago. Before she'd dug her own hole and conjured up the demons that were chasing her now.

With a sigh, she trudged lifelessly up the stairs and back into her room. She slumped into the bed and closed her eyes just as she'd done not an hour earlier when she'd returned from being with Tyler. She tried again to focus on her deep breaths and steadying her pulse. Perhaps everything would just wash away and smooth over in time. Like the gentle resetting of the sand at the hands of a receding tide.

But this time around, things didn't seem so hopeful. Her worst nightmare regarding Jeff had come true and she was now possibly in the early stages of a game that had no determined end. It was clear that she'd be back blowing him again soon. But would that be all? How many times? And would he want more? The way he'd touched her on the bed sure seemed to indicate that his desires for her extended far beyond what she'd already done.

Rachel shut her eyes tight and did everything to focus her thoughts. There had to be some other way out of this. The only thing she could think of was to refuse Jeff's next request and find out if he was bluffing with his threat regarding the picture. She knew first hand that his morality was severely lacking but she had to believe that even he wasn't twisted enough to actually give Erica the keys to launch a nuclear strike. He wouldn't, right? She shivered. It would be a hell of a thing to risk.

Anger and desperation clutched her senses as she tried to will herself down another path. She needed to think of something else but her brain simply wouldn't go there. She swallowed a painful lump in her throat as she realized that she couldn't do it by herself. She needed help.

She needed...someone.

NEXT -- Chapter 10: Deliverance