Senior Year Ch. 04

Story Info
Mrs. Parker is waiting for Bobby.
4.7k words
4.75
76k
4
0

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Bobby was surprised to see his Mrs. Parker waiting in her car in front of the high school when he emerged at the end of the day. He smiled, waved at her, and walked over to the car. His mother's friend rolled the window down. "I thought I was supposed to come over to your house," he said. "I was going to, I..."

"I know you were, darling," she said. She frowned. "My husband came home unexpectedly today, of all days." She smiled. "So I told him I had to go to a meeting and that I probably wouldn't be home until very late." She laughed bitterly. "He was upset because I wouldn't be there to make him his damn dinner. Well, it serves him right. After all the nights he's left me sitting alone, it's time he gets his comeuppance. Come on, darling, get in."

Bobby walked around to the passenger side of the car and slid in. The minute his door was closed, she took off rapidly. As they raced down the street, Bobby struggled to get the seatbelt fastened. He'd never seen her drive like this before.

Mrs. Parker noticed the young man's struggle with the seatbelt and smiled. "I'm sorry if it seems like I'm in a hurry, Bobby," she said, "but I do want to be alone with you. The sooner the better."

A short while later, Mrs. Parker pulled into the parking lot of a motel, parked in back where the car wouldn't be seen, and went inside to register.

Bobby waited in the car and observed Mrs. Parker carefully when she emerged from the motel office. She wore a white loose-knit cardigan sweater over a gray paisley pattern blouse and gray skirt. A string of pearls hung around her neck. She looked really nice, he thought. She saw him looking at her, smiled, and beckoned to him.

Bobby got out of the car and followed Mrs. Parker into the motel and up to the room she'd rented on the second floor. As he walked up the stairs behind her, he enjoyed watching her fine bottom move and a smile formed on his face. Farther down, his body was reacting to what he was seeing, too.

When they reached the room she'd rented, Mrs. Parker unlocked the door and went in. Bobby her, closed the door and put the chain latch on. Then he turned, grabbed Mrs. Parker, who was standing close to him, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. She returned the kiss passionately.

"I...I feel so...so naughty," Helen murmured. "Checking into a motel with you like this, it's...it's so...so wicked!"

"I think it's exciting," Bobby replied. "I love it."

Mrs. Parker pressed against the young man with a soft moan, locking him once more in a powerful embrace.

Bobby's arms tightened around Mrs. Parker's lean body and his tongue caressed her lips. Her mouth opened, her tongue emerged, and dueled with his as the kiss continued. He slid his hands down and cupped her firm bottom, pulling her against the hardness at his groin.

Flushed and breathing hard, they leaned back in each other's arms. Mrs. Parker's lips were red and wet. Bobby took his hands from her bottom and opened her sweater. His companion let her arms drop to her sides and he pushed it down, then pulled it off and laid it on a nearby chair. When the sweater was out of the way, he unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her lacy white bra.

Bobby turned his attentions to Mrs. Parker's skirt, which quickly puddled at her feet. She now stood in front of him, wearing only the lacy bra and a pair of bikini underpants, with no pantyhose.

While Bobby was undressing Mrs. Parker, she was undressing him, too. When he was clad in only underwear and socks, the young man took her hand and they moved to the bed. Before they lay down, he undid the bra clasp between her breasts and her breasts sprang free of their confinement. Her huge nipples were already rigid. Next he peeled down her panties, removed his underwear, then they laid down on the bed.

"What do you think?" Mrs. Parker said, "I asked for a room with a water bed. I've never been in one before. I hope you don't mind."

"As long as you're in the bed with me," Bobby told her, "I don't care what kind of bed it is." He chuckled. "Unless, maybe, it's a bed of nails, I guess."

Their warm bodies came together, and they discovered that the undulating motion of the bed caused delightful friction between them.

Bobby had been thinking about making love with Mrs. Parker in school all day. Now that he had the chance, he wasted no time. He rolled atop her and her legs parted. His rigid penis was trapped between his belly and her already-wet gash. She moved against him and thrills coursed through him. He raised his hips and she reached between them, grasped his rigid pole, and guided it to her opening. Bobby thrust into her, forcing a gasp her.

"Oh, God! I need you so much! How did you know?" Mrs. Parker exclaimed, her eyes widening, as the young man slid into her.

"Because I needed you just as much!" Bobby grunted. With powerful strokes, he began to drive into her. He felt her snug channel clutching his probing shaft and knew he wouldn't be able to hold back his coming for long. But from the way Mrs. Parker was acting, he sensed it might be a toss-up as to which of them came first.

Mrs. Parker locked her legs around the young man and began to thrust her pelvis against him. Her arms locked round his neck and she pulled his face to hers. Their lips joined. Then wracking spasms shook her and she moaned into his mouth.

When Bobby felt the walls of Mrs. Parker's vagina rippling along his cock, milking him, sucking his juices from him, he could hold back no longer. His fluids shot into her, filling her, making his thrusts easier.

Mrs. Parker went wild and continued to groan into the young man's mouth and strain against him as pleasure tore through her. It had been too long, far too long, since she'd felt the wonderful feelings he always gave her.

When, at last, their frantic movements ended, Bobby lay atop Mrs. Parker, looking down into her smiling face. He bent and kissed her softly.

"It was wonderful wasn't it?" she asked.

Bobby grinned. "It's always wonderful when we make love!" he replied.

"What are we going to do now?" she asked.

The young man shrugged. "What would you like to do?" he asked.

"Let's make love until we're too tired to move!" Mrs. Parker exclaimed. She kissed him again.

"I like the sound of that," Bobby said. He rolled off her and they lay in each other's arms, enjoying the feeling of closeness, letting their bodies rejuvenate.

After a while, Bobby began stroking Mrs. Parker's back.

Mrs. Parker shivered as the young man's hand slid over her flesh. "Ohhhhh, Bobby!!!" she moaned, "That feels heavenly!"

"I must be doing it right, then," Bobby said.

Mrs. Parker smiled at him. "I'm all sticky," she told him. "I want to keep going, but I need a bath before we do anything else."

"There's a shower in the bathroom," he said, "enjoy yourself."

Mrs. Parker got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Bobby lay in bed and watched Mrs. Parker, naked, walk to the bathroom. "She really is gorgeous!" he mused. Then he, too, got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. He could hear the shower going. Steam from the shower befogged the bathroom, but in spite of that, he could see Mrs. Parker's body through the frosted glass of the tub enclosure as she washed herself.

Bobby pushed the door open and stood there gazing at Mrs. Parker. Beads of water gleamed, jewel-like on her skin. She had her eyes closed as she stood under the hot spray. She turned, opened her eyes, and jumped when she saw Bobby standing there, grinning.

"Bobby! You dickens! You startled me," she said. "I was hoping you'd come in and join me." They'd showered together before and she knew what a delight that had been.

Bobby grinned at her. "I'm all sticky, I need a bath, too," he said.

Mrs. Parker smiled. "Of course," she said. "Come on in. The water's fine."

The young man stepped into the steamy shower enclosure, took the washcloth from Mrs. Parker, lathered it thoroughly, then began washing her.

Mrs. Parker chortled with delight as the young man ran the lathery cloth over her lush body. "Oh, God, Bobby, I love that," she murmured, "it feels wonderful!" Her giggles turned to soft moans of delight when he began to lather her breasts. Her nipples grew rigid and jutted through the foamy suds blanketing them. The young man slid the cloth down over Mrs. Parker's gently rounded belly and inserted it between her legs.

Mrs. Parker couldn't keep herself from shuddering with delight while the young man "washed" her vagina. "Ohhhhh!!!" she cooed. Her legs weakened and she grabbed the young man's arms for support while he thoroughly lathered her sex organs. Her legs were quaking and her luscious chest heaved. She couldn't believe how wonderful he always made her feel. It no longer mattered to her that he was her sister's son and that what she was doing with him was incest. Nothing mattered except the wonderful feelings he always gave her.

"Bobby...if...if you...you keep doing that," she panted, "I'm going to come!"

"Isn't that what you just told me you wanted to do?" Bobby asked. He carried on with the caresses that were driving Mrs. Parker wild.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!" Mrs. Parker murmured. "I...I guess I did...didn't...I?" Thrills continued to suffuse her and her hips began to rock in answer to the young man's exhilarating caresses.

The washcloth needed more lather, so Bobby gave Mrs. Parker a break and re-soaped it. While he did, she slid her hands over her body.

Mrs. Parker was tingling from head to foot. Everything they did turned her on! "Wash me more, Bobby!" she said, her voice earthy, "Please, Bobby, wash me more!"

Grinning, Bobby let the soap squirt out of his hand. It rattled to the floor of the tub behind Mrs. Parker.

Bobby grinned. "Darn," he said, "I dropped the soap," He said.

"I'll get it," Mrs. Parker said. Knowing full well what the young man was up to, she turned and bent to pick up the tiny bar of motel soap. She was offering him her bottom, hoping fervently that he take her from the rear, and wasn't disappointed.

The minute Mrs. Parker bent over, Bobby slid his erect cock between her full, firm buttock, into her her lathery cavern.

"Ohhhh!!!" Mrs. Parker gasped, delighted to have him in her once again. "Oh, God!!! Yessssss!!! That's so wild!!!"

Hot water pelted down on them while Bobby grasped Mrs. Parker's hips and began thrusting his erection deep into her.

Mrs. Parker braced herself against the shower wall and drove back at him. "Oh, God, Bobby!! This is...Ohhhhh!!!....incredible!!!," she groaned, "Don't stop!!! Oh, God!!! Please don't stop!!!"

Bobby couldn't have stopped if someone had held a gun to his head and ordered him to. An orgasm was building in his loins, tightening like a spring, a spring which would soon uncoil in an explosion of pleasure.

"I...I...Oh, God!!! I'm going to come!!!!" Mrs. Parker mewled. Her body began to jolt, then an intense orgasm swept over her. "Yeeeeeesssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she groaned as she came and came and came.

Bobby's groans of joy blended with Mrs. Parker's as his juices exploded into her. He hung on for dear life as his legs went rubbery.

They clung to each other until their legs were once more steady. Then they finished their bath and returned to the bed.

In the gently rocking water bed, Mrs. Parker snuggled against the young man, buried her head in his neck, kissed his ear, then licked the spot she'd kissed. Spent by their exertions, they dozed off.

Bobby was dreaming, and in his dream, someone was giving him an incredible blow-job. He opened his eyes, lifted his head, and saw Mrs. Parker's mouth moving up and down over his erect cock. Shock-waves of delight roared through him. His hips began to move, responding to her oral caresses.

Mrs. Parker's hands slid up and down the young man's legs, adding to the excitement she was giving him. Bobby knew he'd soon fill her mouth with hot, sticky fluids, and wasn't sure she wanted that, so he stroked her back to let her know he was awake. Mrs. Parker looked at him, her eyes wild, but didn't stop what she was doing.

"Mrs. Parker! I...I'm going to come!" he croaked.

To Bobby's surprise and delight, Mrs. Parker increased her suctioning, her hand massaging his balls, adding to the wild sensations threatening to overwhelm him.

"I...I can't hold it any more..." he moaned, "I...I can't hold it!!!" He exploded, fluids gushing from his pulsing penis like water out of a fire hose.

When she felt him begin to come, Mrs. Parker took her mouth from the young man's cock, but she continued to milk his cock with her hand as torrid juices spewed from it. She kept it up until he was limp, then she looked at him, smiling, traces of his sticky goo gleaming on her face and chest. "Did...did you like that?" she asked softly.

Bobby nodded. He lifted his arms and she came into them. She kissed him and he tasted himself. They lay like that for a while, calming. Despite the fantastic orgasm he'd just enjoyed, Bobby wasn't ready to quit. His hands began moving over Mrs. Parker's smooth, warm body, and he heard her purr with delight.

Bobby's exploration of Mrs. Parker's torso became more intense. She writhed and moaned when he captured a turgid nipple between his lips and sucked it hard. She cried out, back arching. Her hands went to his ears and pulled his face against her. It never stopped. Being with him was constant pleasure. Mrs. Parker was euphoric.

Bobby's hand delved between Mrs. Parker's legs and she thrust her hips up, seeking his touch. He didn't disappoint her. His fingers parted the silken lips of her labia and drove inside, making her moan.

Bobby wondered fleetingly how well the rooms were sound-proofed, then Mrs. Parker began fucking herself against his fingers while his lips moved from one straining nipple to the other and he no longer cared whether their neighbors could hear them or not. His lips traced a path over her belly. He paused and lavished attention to her navel with his tongue, bringing squeals of delight from her. Her hips continued thrusting against his invading fingers.

"Yessss!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Mrs. Parker hissed. Her body began to quake.

Bobby found her clit and sucked it into his mouth.

"Yesssssssss!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!" Mrs. Parker cried. Her thighs scissored, trapping the young man's hand, while her hips humped up and down on the bed. The gentle stirring of the water bed added to the stimulation his hand and lips were giving her. She felt passion overwhelming her yet again. "Oh, Goddd!!! I...I'm commmminnnnggggg!!!" she cried. "Oh, Bobby!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!"

Bobby embraced Mrs. Parker, who was spent from the delight he'd just given her.

Mrs. Parker snuggled against the young man, her nipples pressing against his chest. "Oh, God!! That was so wonderful, Bobby!!!!" she exulted, "Let's do it some more!" She squeezed him against her.

Bobby kissed her and their tongues duelled. He was amazed how he never seemed to tire when he was with her, or any of his other lovers for that matter.

Mrs. Parker kissed his chest, then her soft lips moved to his nipples. She knew he liked that and wanted to give him pleasure. Her soft hands continued to explore his body, sliding over his ass, which tightened in involuntary spasms.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Uh-huh!" Bobby moaned. He sure did.

Mrs. Parker felt Bobby's cock, risen again, pressing against her belly. She rolled atop him, trapping his erection between them and began moving her hips, caressing his cock with her wet opening. "I need you again," she gasped, then she reached between them and soon had him deep inside her. She began moving. "Oh, God!!!" she cooed, "I love this!!! I love it!!!" Her hips moved faster and faster, whipping his cock around inside her, stirring her.

Mrs. Parker's moans grew in intensity and pitch, and her body began trembling. "Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!!" she groaned. "Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Bobbeeeeee!!!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Oh, Bobbbeeeeeeeeee, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!"

Hot jets of Bobby's cream jetted into Mrs. Parker, filling her, as he came, too, groaning out his passion at the same time she did. He felt their blended essence trickled out of her overflowing pussy and dripped onto him.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Mrs. Parker murmured happily as they lay in a happy, satisfied embrace. "That was wonderful!!!"

"It sure was!" Bobby agreed.

Other needs had began making themselves known. "You hungry?" Bobby asked Mrs. Parker.

Mrs. Parker smiled and nodded. "I was just thinking about that," she said. "Do you want to go out and get something, or should I call for room service?"

"It might be nice to get out of bed for a little while,"Bobby said.

"Why don't we go to a fast-food place that has a drive-in window?" Mrs. Parker suggested.

Bobby agreed. They got out of bed and began to dress.

Mrs. Parker bent to pick up her bra and panties from where Bobby had dropped them on the floor.

"Why don't you leave them off?" Bobby asked.

Mrs. Parker thought about it for a second, then did.

A few moments later, giggling like teenagers doing something they shouldn't be, they left the room and started down the hall.

"I feel so naughty," Mrs. Parker said as they walked down the hall. She could feel her breasts jiggling as she walked and found the experience not at all unpleasant. "I can't remember the last time I went out in public without a bra."

"You ought to do it more often," Bobby said. He could see Mrs. Parker's breasts dancing as she walked and loved what he saw. He could also see that her nipples had begun to grow erect and were pressing out against her blouse.

"You drive," Mrs. Parker said and handed Bobby the keys when they got to her car. They got in, he started the engine, and she slid across the seat and snuggled against the young man. "I feel like a teenager," she said, kissing his neck.

Bobby backed out of the parking space, and drove out onto the highway. While he drove, the young man fondled Mrs. Parker's breasts through her blouse, then he slid his hand inside, onto her warm, silky flesh.

"Bobby!!!" Mrs. Parker squealed. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Do you want me to stop?" Bobby asked.

"Nnnnnnhhhhh!!!! No!!! No!!!!!" Mrs. Parker replied. That was the last thing she wanted! What he was doing felt way too good!

Bobby drove down the highway and into the lot of a fast-food outlet, caressing Mrs. Parker's breasts and listening to her soft murmurs of delight as he did.

"Oh, God!!! I love this!!!" Mrs. Parker whispered as Bobby drove to the end of a line of cars.

As they sat in line, waiting, Mrs. Parker stroked the young man's leg. Bobby removed his hand from her blouse, put it on her bare knee, then slid it up her silky-smooth thighs and touched her center, generating a moan of happiness from Mrs. Parker.

"Ohhhhh, Bobby!!!" Mrs. Parker groaned. She clutched his arm and her body shook.

The line of cars at the drive-up window moved slowly forward. Bobby's fingers parted Mrs. Parker's labia and slipped into her.

Thrills rushed through Mrs. Parker and her hips began moving in time with the young man's thrusting fingers. She slid down on the car seat and parted her legs to afford him easier access to her middle while she clung to his arm. "Bobby!!! Oh, God!!" she whispered, "If...if you keep...doing...that...I...I'm going to come!!!"

"Go ahead," Bobby said. They had arrived at the speaker. He gave the voice on the speaker an order, but Mrs. Parker didn't know he was doing it. She was moaning and squealing, her hips alive with frantic activity.

"Bobby!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggggg!!!! Oh, Lord!!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!!!" Mrs. Parker murmured; then she did just that, her hips bucking wildly against his hand.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12