Senior Year Ch. 06

Story Info
Bobby visits Paulette.
1.9k words
4.63
49.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Mrs. Dennison called just before you got home," Bobby's mother told him after school. She frowned. "You know, Bobby, now that school has started, you really have to cut back on all these things you're doing. I know the money's good, but..."

"I know, Mom," Bobby replied. "I'll tell Mrs. Dennison that I won't be able to do as much as I have been. I don't want to mess up my senior year. But Mrs. Dennison's nice, and her husband's busy at the hospital all the time, so she really does need someone to help her." He shrugged, then he smiled at his mother. "Besides, tomorrow's Saturday. No school, remember?"

His mother sighed. "I know, honey," she said, "it's just that I worry about you being so busy. You're young, you should be having fun, not working all the time."

"Aw, Mom," Bobby said, a little embarrassed. If his mother knew how much fun he was really having, she'd be even more upset. "Look, I really have to get going." He grabbed a snack, then headed down the street toward Dennison's, his excitement growing the closer he got to the house where the attractive black woman lived.

Bobby walked up the sidewalk to the front door of the Dennison home and pushed the doorbell. Within seconds, the door opened and Paulette Dennison was standing there, smiling at him. She had on a red terry-cloth bathrobe. Bobby, realizing there was very likely nothing but Paulette's slim, lovely body under the robe, felt his cock begin to swell. He'd been pretty sure why she'd called him, now he was positive!

"Bobby," Paulette said. "You're early."

"Do you mind?" Bobby said.

She licked her lips and gave him a sultry look. "Of course I don't mind. The more time we have, the better I like it." She smiled and stepped back to let Bobby walk by her, into the house.

Paulette smiled at Bobby and asked, "Would you like a soda or something?"

"Sure," Bobby said.

Paulette started for the kitchen. Bobby watched the slim black woman walk into the kitchen, then sat down on the sofa.

Paulette came back from the kitchen carrying two glasses filled with soda, set them on the coffee table in front of the sofa, then sat down next to Bobby, and sipped her drink, her eyes smiling at him over the rim of the glass.

Bobby took a swallow of his soda.

Mrs. Dennison took another sip of her drink. When she finished, she set the glass on the coffee table.

Bobby finished his soda, set the glass next to hers, and leaned toward Paulette, who leaned toward him.

Their lips fused in a torrid kiss. Paulette's arms slid around Bobby's neck, and his hands moved around her. Thrills roared through the young man when his hands touched Paulette. Her tongue thrust into his mouth and her fingers slid into his hair. She moved closer. Bobby's cock swelled even more.

When the kiss ended, Paulette looked into his eyes. She was breathing hard, her lips were parted, and her eyes revealed the wild emotions roiling inside her. "I knew today would be wonderful," she whispered. "I just knew it! It seems like ages since I last saw you!" She pulled his head toward hers and their lips met again.

As they kissed, Bobby undid the sash holding Mrs. Dennison's robe closed, spread the garment open, and began kissing her chest and neck. The lovely ebony-skinned woman cooed with delight and pressed against him.

Paulette was thrilled. Her husband was so busy he hardly ever made love to her any more and she needed it desperately! The young man's touch was so tender and gentle! She felt herself tremble as his lips and tongue moved over her bare flesh. This was going to be wonderful! Passion boiled inside her.

Bobby pushed the woman back until she was lying on the sofa and, wide-eyed, stared at her. Contrary to what he thought, she wasn't naked under the robe. Her sable body was clad in a lacy white camisole and equally lacy thong bikini. The camisole was so sheer he could see her dark skin through it. Her firm, perfect breasts, nipples erect, pressed against it. The white lace was a stark, beautiful contrast to her raven skin.

Bobby gazed at her for a few moments, drinking in her pulchritude. Then he undid the buttons holding the camisole shut, slid the straps over her shoulders, and bared her breasts. He bent and began caressing, licking, and sucking the rigid buds of flesh capping the ebony mounds.

Paulette responded with urgency. She'd fervently hoped Bobby would do exactly what he was doing! First one nipple, then the other, was drawn into his mouth and lashed thoroughly by his tongue. Wetness began to seep from her pussy as his ardent caresses drove her to higher and higher planes of delight. She felt his hand on her leg, sliding toward her vagina, and still more thrills roared through her.

Bobby's hand glided over Paulette's sleek, warm flesh and slid up between her lean thighs. He touched her vagina through the lacy panties.

Paulette groaned when the young man's hand caressed her aching cave. She was sopping wet! Her husband hadn't made her feel like this in ages!

Bobby's lips left his lover's breasts and began to venture down over her nubile body. Over her heaving belly he kissed, maddening her. His lips moved onto her legs and he began kissing her thighs.

Paulette quivered with delight as her young lover adored her with his lips and tongue. This was heaven! His lips moved up her legs, toward where she desperately wanted to feel his kiss.

"Oh, God, Bobby!" she groaned. "You're making me lose control!"

Bobby's mouth continued exploring Mrs. Dennison's smooth, hot flesh. He could feel her quaking, smelled her need, and was determined to give her as much pleasure as he possibly could. His venturing lips arrived at her vagina and he softly licked the puffy, silken lips through her panties. Her hips rocked up off the sofa and she cried out. He repeated the action, with similar effect. He shoved her panties aside and plunged his tongue into her pulsing quim.

Paulette shrieked and her back arched. "Ahhhhhhh!!! Bobby!!!" she cried. "Oh, God!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! Yesss!!! Give me your tongue!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Paulette loved being eaten almost as much as she liked fucking and Bobby was extremely competent at both.


She shuddered as his tongue lashed her labia, speared into her, licked her clit, then slid into her pussy again. Then... "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm there!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! I'm there!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Yeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried when her body, inundated with ecstasy, began going into spasms of delight.

Bobby felt the impassioned movement of Paulette's body, heard her feral groans and kept his mouth pressed against her vagina, his tongue sluicing through the swampy opening, lashing her clit, plunging into her. Her wild movements finally calmed and she fell back on the sofa.

Bobby stood up, and got out of his clothing. His cock jutted in front of him like a pulsing white projectile, the purple tip shiny, covered with juices of his excitement.

Paulette looked up at the teenager, thrilled. His cock was hard and soon would be in her, thrilling her, making her feel still better! She reached for him. "Take me, Bobby!" she purred, "I can't wait to have that wonderful thing in me!"

Bobby fell atop Mrs. Dennison. As he did, her hand clasped him and guided his shaft into her. She was as hot as any woman he'd ever known! As his cock sank into her torrid opening, he felt her lean, strong legs wrap around him, forming a living black belt around his hips while he began to thrust into her forcefully.

"Yessss!!! Oh, God, yessssss!!!!" Paulette groaned, ecstatic. Bobby's cock felt even better than his tongue! "That's what I needed! Oh, God! You're incredible, Bobby!"

His partner's wild movements, impassioned cries, and the tight clutch of her pussy combined to send Bobby on a roller coaster ride of joy. It wasn't long before he was about to explode. A shudder of ecstasy rushed through him and his loins unleashed. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he cried, molten cream gushing out of him, bathing Paulette's insides.

When Bobby's hot explosion burst inside her, Paulette was swept along. "Yesssssssss!!! So hot!!! So hot!!! Gaaaaaaaddddd!!! Yessssssssss!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!!" she cried, clawing at him, thrusting her body against his.

A half-hour later they were in the master bedroom, on the king-sized water bed. Paulette had shed what remained of her skimpy underthings and her dark, sinuous body was pressed against Bobby's. Her hands roamed over him, her lips teased his nipples, and the young man gasped with delight. She pushed herself up on straightened arms and smiled at him. "I'd like to keep going," she said. "But I've got to go pee."

Bobby watched, appreciatively, as she got off the bed and, with feline grace, walked out of the room. A few minutes later she reappeared, got back in bed and resumed her caresses, much to his delight. She sucked one of his nipples. It drove him wild! She was one exciting woman!

Down over his quavering body Paulette's lips moved, bringing him once more to rampant glory. Her hand encircled his cock and squeezed it gently.

"This is wonderful," she purred. "You make me feel so good! I think you deserve a treat. A very special treat!" Holding his cock in one hand, she bent it down and slid her thick, dark lips down over it.

Bobby thought the top of his head was going to come off. He closed his eyes, gasped and grabbed the covers. Heat engulfed his erect member. He groaned louder.

Paulette took his cock deep into her mouth, almost down her throat, then let it slide out until just the tip remained, held tightly between her lips. Then she lowered her head and it disappeared into her again. The loud groans of pleasure coming from the young man were music to her ears! She was determined to give him as much pleasure as he'd given her!

"Oh, God, Paulette!" Bobby babbled, "That feels so good!! Oh, shit, you're gonna make me come if you keep that up!"

Paulette heard his plaintive cries and continued doing what she was doing, arousing him to the brink of explosion, then letting him calm. Before long, the young man was babbling mindlessly, his hands were tearing at the covers, his face was flushed, and his chest was heaving.

"Too good!!! Oh, God!!! Can't stand it!!! That feels too good!!" Bobby chanted as Paulette continued making him desperate with need. Then, suddenly, his cock was waving in the breeze, untouched. Her smooth sable thighs brushed his legs, then heat engulfed him as she sank onto him. He reached for her. "Yesss!!! I need you!!! Please, Paulette!!!"

Knowing how turned on the young man was, Paulette began to move carefully, feeling his big cock lashing inside her. His hands captured her breasts and began thumbing her rigid inky nipples. She moaned ardently and her hip movements grew more urgent.

"Now!!! Oh, God, Bobby, nowwwwwww!!!!!" she cried as release swept over her. Her body began wild tremors. "Take meeeeee, Bobby!!! Take meeeeeee!!!! Please!!!! Please!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" she screamed.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby groaned, exploding into her.

Bobby got home a few hours later, just early enough to keep his mother from becoming suspicious. Paulette asked him to come over next Wednesday and promised it would be even more exciting than today had been, although he wasn't sure how she'd manage to do that.

After he got home, Bobby did his homework then, exhausted, he went to bed and fell asleep without any trouble at all.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers