Senior Year Ch. 12

Story Info
Lisa gives Bobby a haircut.
2k words
4.66
46.4k
2
0

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby, don't forget, you have an appointment for a haircut after school today," the young man's mother reminded him as he left for school the next morning.

"I know, Mom," Bobby said. His haircut appointment was one thing the young man didn't need to be reminded of. He and Lisa, the hairdresser he went to, had been making love ever since his first visit to her salon during summer vacation. He looked forward to each haircut appointment.

"Jeez, Bobby," his friend Eddie complained as they walked out of school later in the day. "I hardly ever see you any more, except in school. What the hell are you doing that keeps you so damn busy? You turning into a bookworm or something?"

"I'm sorry, Ed," Bobby said, "it's just that I have a lot of things I have to do, you know?" He noticed the look of hurt on his friend's face. "Look, as far as I know, I don't have anything planned for tomorrow. Maybe we can get together then, OK?"

"Yeah, sure," Eddie said.

Fifteen minutes later, Bobby walked into Lisa's beauty shop, which was attached to her home.

"Hi, Bobby," the hairdresser said, flushing a little, making her pretty face even prettier. She was wearing a khaki jumpsuit, which was loose and, because of her slender build, looked gorgeous on her. A zipper held it closed in the front. Since the last time Bobby had been there, she'd colored her hair. She now had a mane of frosted blonde ringlets framing her face and dangling almost to the middle of her back. Bobby liked the new effect and said so.

"Ah...thank you, Bobby," Lisa said. His compliment made her face even rosier. "Why don't you sit down and we'll get your haircut finished?" She gestured toward the chair.

Bobby sat down and watched her lock the shop door and put the "Closed" sign in the window. Lisa always scheduled him as her the last customer on the days he came in. Excitement surged through him as he anticipated the delights he knew he would be enjoying with her in a very short time.

"You don't mind if we get your haircut out of the way first, do you, Bobby?" Lisa asked as she walked toward the chair after locking the door.

"Ah...no, not at all," Bobby replied.

"Good," Lisa said. She draped a plastic cover over Bobby and began trimming his hair.

While the slim woman cut his hair, Bobby took advantage of the fact that she had to be very near him to caress and touch her legs. By the time his haircut was finished, he had a huge hard-on.

As usual, Lisa had a hard time doing the young man's hair with his hands moving over her legs, but she managed. By the time she finished, he had her very turned on, just as she hoped he would. She took the cover off him, finally, and reached out her hand. "Come on, Bobby," she said breathlessly.

Bobby got out of the chair and followed the lovely woman through the doorway that led to her living quarters.

Once they were in her apartment, Lisa pulled the young man into her arms, her lips covered his, and her arms slid around his neck. "I didn't want to wait," she said softly after their kiss ended. "I've been thinking about you all day." She got like this every time she knew Bobby was coming in for an appointment.

They kissed again and Bobby pulled down Lisa's zipper and slid a hand into the front of her jumpsuit. She had nothing on under it and his hand coasted onto a firm, small breast. She shuddered and moaned into his mouth. Her tongue probed deeply, as if trying to slide down his throat. She squirmed against him, causing his cock to harden even more than it already was.

"Oh, Bobby, you're so gentle!" Lisa whispered, clinging to the young man, her body trembling softly, after the kiss ended. He had both of her nipples hard and her chest was heaving. "You're always so gentle! I can't believe it!" She took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

In the bedroom, Bobby finished opening the jumpsuit, then he slid the loose garment down over the lithe hairdresser's shoulders and watched as it slithered down her slim legs. He knelt and helped her step out of it, a movement which placed her pussy right in front of his face. He kissed her crinkly brown pubic hair.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lisa whimpered. Her hips rolled forward and her hands clutched Bobby's head. He pushed her legs apart and began stroking the insides of her thighs with long, feather-light caresses. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Godddddddd!!!! Goddddddd!!!!" she purred. "That feels so good!" He had the lightest touch of anyone she'd ever made love with! She loved it!

Bobby's caresses shifted to Lisa's silky labia and her whimpers grew more fervent, and he could feel her trembling. Gently, he inserted a finger into her, and her grip on his head tightened.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" Lisa moaned, her hips swirling, as Bobby's finger probed into her lean body.

Bobby leaned forward and licked Lisa's swollen clit.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Lisa cried. She stepped backward and fell on the bed, her legs draped over the side of the mattress. Still on his knees, Bobby followed. Once again, he began kissing the insides of her thighs, while at the same time he was caressing her flat belly with the same feather-light touch he'd used on the insides of her thighs.

"Ohhhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!!" Lisa murmured, her body writhing. How could anyone as young as Bobby was be such a good lover? He was making her wild! He always made her wild! "So good!!! So good!! That feels so good!"

Eventually the young man's lips traveled all the way up her slick thighs and his mouth found her slit. His tongue moved into it, and her hips went wild.

"Too gooodddddd, Bobby!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! That feels too good!!!" Lisa whimpered, her hips jolting frantically. "Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Bobby managed to get his shirt off and his pants undone while he ate Lisa. His tumescent cock tented his jockey shorts. It was time to do more. The young man stood up, still trailing his fingers gently over Lisa's quaking body, and stepped out of his pants. He pushed his underpants down then, naked, laid atop her.

"Yess, Bobby!!! I want you!" Lisa groaned, reaching between them, grabbing his cock, and guiding it to her cavity. "In me! I need you in meeeee!!"

Slowly, Bobby lowered his hips and began to tremble as his shaft sank into the hairdresser's willing, warm body. He held himself off her on stiff arms and moved his hips, sliding his cock into her, then pulling it out until just the head remained buried in her clasping opening.

Lisa's hips moved from side to side and up and down. When Bobby pulled back, they rose, not wanting to let go of him. He looked down at Lisa's pretty face which was flushed and slack with passion. Her eyes were closed, her mouth hung mouth agape. Her breasts, the tips stiff, jutted toward the ceiling.

In and out, in and out, Bobby moved his cock. He kept his motions slow and deliberate, using all the control he had. Each slow thrust drove him wild, but he held back, watching his partner's chest heave, feeling her hands gripping his arms.

"Please!!! Oh, please!!!!" Lisa moaned. Her grip on Bobby's arms tightened and her slim legs locked behind him. Fervently she ground her pelvic bone against him. "Please!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Oh, Bobby!!! I can't wait!!! Oh, God!!! I can't wait any more!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Lisa's orgasm exploded and when it did, her hips began to slam against Bobby's. Her head rolled from side to side on the tangled mat of her frosted hair.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby groaned as, with exquisite delight, his loins unleashed a flood of hot pearlescent cream into his partner's struggling body.

Lisa shuddered and continued moaning as the gush of hot cream added to the thrills she was harvesting from the wonderful young man.

"I can't believe how gentle you are!" Lisa gushed as she lay wrapped in Bobby's arms after their passion had waned. "You always make me feel so wonderful!"

"You make me feel pretty wonderful, too," Bobby said, and kissed her.

"You...you don't have to go right away, do you?" Lisa asked, looking a bit sad.

"Not right away," Bobby replied.

Lisa snuggled against him and felt his cock, again hardening, pressing into her soft belly. She took hold of it and began stroking it gently. "Are...are you still turned on?" she whispered.

"God, yes!" the young man responded. "I'm always turned on when I'm with you!"

"Want to do something about it?" Lisa asked.

"You better believe it!" Bobby replied. "You know I do!" He found that, even though he'd already enjoyed one helping of terrific sex with the gorgeous young woman, he again wanted her desperately.

Lisa pushed the young man onto his back, then rolled on top of him. She raised her hips and, with a soft sigh, sank onto his rigid cock. Thrills rushed through her again. God! How could he always make her feel this good?

Bobby shuddered when warmth and heat engulfed his cock as Lisa lowered herself onto it. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he groaned.

Lisa rode Bobby for a while, gently and insistently, smiling down at him, her face flushed with passion. Her young customer wasn't the only one who was excited. In fact, she was so excited, she wanted to try something different. It was something she'd dreamed of, but never had the courage to try. This wonderful young man was so gentle, so wonderful, maybe...

She raised her hips and let his cock slip out of her, but held it in her hand. "I want you in my ass!" she said with urgency in her voice.

The realization of what Lisa just said rolled around wildly in Bobby's mind as she put his cock against her tiny rear opening and began lowering herself on him. God! He'd never, ever, been in anything as tight as the opening he was entering now! Jeez! Fire blazed in him. He had no idea this would happen!

"Yeahhhhhh!!!!" Lisa hissed, her body quivering, as Bobby's cock slid into her snug virgin orifice. "Damn, Bobby that...that feels so nice!" Once he was all the way in, she began moving slowly. The sensations were unbelievable! Nothing in her memory came close to what she was feeling now!

Bobby, too, knew more thrills than he believed it was possible to experience. He was desperate to come! "Gonna come!!! Oh, shit, Lisa, I can't wait, I'm gonna come!!!!" he cried. "I can't wait!!!!"

"Come, Bobby!!! Please, come!!!" Lisa cried, "Come in my ass!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, shit!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"Bobby cried, hosing her rectum with spurt after spurt of his torrid cream.

"Eeeeeeyyyeeeeeee!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lisa screamed when Bobby's hot cream began splashing into her bottom. Her body rocked wildly.

Lisa's motions were so frantic, and the grip of her ass on his cock so tight, Bobby was afraid she was going to tear his organ from his body.

Much later, as satisfied as he'd ever been, Bobby was dressed and ready to go home. Lisa walked him to the door wearing a silky robe. They kissed and Lisa clung to him.

"I wish I didn't have to wait to see you again until you need another haircut," she whispered after their passionate kiss ended. "That's the first time I...I ever let anyone fuck me in the ass" She hugged herself.

"I can stop by some afternoon next week," Bobby replied. He kissed her again. "You are fantastic!"

"I'd like that," Lisa said softly.

Bobby kissed Lisa once more. "I really have to get going," he said. "I'll come over next week. I really will."

"OK," Lisa said, giving him a soft smile.

Bobby left the beauty shop and headed home. "God!" he thought as he walked down the street, his body still tingling. "I don't believe it! Lisa actually let me fuck her in the ass! And I think she wants me to do it again! Wow!"