Senior Year Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Bobby backed toward the sofa, pulling her with him. It wasn't easy, what with his hands mauling her breasts and hers fondling his cock, but they made it.

Once they reached the sofa, he released her, turned her around, and got the rest of her clothes off, while she stripped him. Naked, they fell on the sofa and began serious, passionate explorations of each other's bodies.

Bobby's lips captured April's nipples, first one and then the other, sucking and nibbling them until they were hard and shiny with his saliva.

April's chest rose and fell. Her hands continued working on his cock, massaging it, stroking it, rubbing the sticky cream seeping from the tip into the throbbing shaft.

Bobby kissed across her softly rounded belly, pausing to lick her navel, then moving into the curly brown mass of hair at her middle.

April's hips began to squirm and twist as his hands slid up and down the warm, soft skin of her inner thighs. Moaning softly, she spread her legs to give him access to her vagina.

"Yessss!!! Yessssssss!!!" she groaned, her hips rising off the bed. Then, "Yessssssssssssss!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssss!!!!" she wailed when his lips and tongue began exploring her sopping wet pussy.

Bobby slid around so he was lying between her legs, licking at the soft folds of flesh, thrusting his tongue into her, licking the swollen bud of her clit, watching her body twist and turn as rapture rocked it. He heard her moans of pleasure and continued, bringing her close to coming, then backing off, stroking her, caressing her, keeping her at the brink, not letting her go over.

"Take meeeeeee!!! Please, Bobby!!! I need you!!! Please!!!" April begged. Her hands sought him, pulled at him, urging him atop her. "Don't make me come like that!!! Please!!!"

Bobby slid on top of her and as he did, April grabbed his cock and guided it into her. Her legs wrapped around him and heat went though him as his shaft sank into her wetness. Her hips strained against him, sucking him into her.

Bobby started driving into her, feeling his passion rise, knowing it wouldn't be long before he came. Eating her had really turned him on!

"Take meeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwww!!!" April cried. She clutched him and her breasts jiggled and shook as his body slammed down against hers, driving his cock deep into her. "Can't wait!!! Need you too bad!!! I...Ahhhhhhh...I can't wait!!!!!! I'm commmminnnngggggggg!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!" she cried as her body went into spasms with delight.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby groaned, erupting his torrid cream into her clasping hot cave. Glorious sensations rippled through him.

Spent, he rolled off April, onto his side, and lay next to on the sofa, holding her in his arms. She snuggled into his embrace, her warm flesh pressing against his.

After a few minutes, April turned in his arms so she was facing him and kissed him passionately, then her hands started sliding over him.

Bobby slid his hand down her back and cupped her full, firm bottom. She pressed her pelvis against him and kissed him again.

"God!" she murmured after the kiss ended, "I don't know what it is about you, but I'm horny all the time I'm with you." Her fingers teased his nipples, making them hard, sending little shocks of delight through his body.

Bobby could feel his cock begin to awaken as blood began filling it once more. If he made her horny all the time, she did the same for him.

April began kissing his chest, her lips shooting exquisite sensations into him.

Bobby decided to lay still and see how far she'd take things. She'd never been that aggressive in their relationship, and he found the fact that she was now exciting. From one of his nipples to the other, her lips moved, trailing heat and wetness back and forth across his chest, making him tremble. Too few men - or women - realize how wonderful it is to have their nipples sucked. Bobby loved it.

While April's lips worked on Bobby's chest, her hands slid over his body, across his belly, into the forest of curly, damp hair at his groin, and her fingers wrapped around his erecting cock, sending still more wondrous sensations rocketing through his body. Bobby's cock got stiffer and twitched in her hand. Then her lips were moving down his body, following the trail her hands blazed, and ecstasy was building upon ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned. His hips strained upward involuntarily as warmth and wetness engulfed the tip of his swollen wand. He looked down. April was sucking his cock!

She looked up at him, her fascinating green eyes hot, and smiled. "I want to do you," she murmured. "I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel."

"You...are!" he gasped. "Are you ever!"

She lowered her head and a substantial part of his cock disappeared into her mouth. The feelings were fantastic! Her hands gently massaged his balls, and wonderful turmoil built in his center.

It didn't take long for her to get him to the brink of explosion. He couldn't lie still, his hips were moving and squirming, as April's mouth did incredible things to him.

"I'm gonna come if you keep that up!" he groaned during one of the few periods of clear thought she allowed.

"Well," he heard her reply through the pounding blood in his ears, "we can't have that, can we?"

His cock was abandoned, allowed to wave in the air. He felt her legs move across him, then a different sensation of wetness and heat enveloped his throbbing rod as she sank onto it, a look of bliss on her face.

"Oh, God, Bobby!!! Oh, God!!!" the pretty woman groaned as her hips rocked on top of the young man and his embedded shaft caressed her insides. "I...I'm gonna do it again!!! I...I'm gonna come again!!! Yessssssssss!!!!! Oh, God, Bobby, yessssssss!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" Once again, a spectacular orgasm tore through her.

"Yeah!!! Oh, yeah!!!!" Bobby moaned in reply when April's wild coming drew yet another orgasm from him. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry, but I really do have to go home," Bobby told April when they finished. "I've got a ton of homework to do and all."

"I know," April said. She lay in bed watching as the young man got out of bed and slipped into his clothes. He was something else! He was incredible in bed and studied hard, too.

When he was dressed, Bobby walked to the bed, leaned over, and kissed April. "I really do have to go," he said. He grinned at her. "When are you going to need me to babysit again?"

"Real soon!" she said. "Real soon!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12