Senior Year Ch. 19

Story Info
Bobby takes a shower with Mrs. Parker.
3k words
4.67
49.2k
1
0

Part 19 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

Bobby awoke in a strange bed Saturday morning alone. His folks were having some repairs done to their house that made it unlivable for a few days. They went away and wanted Bobby to go with them, but he said he'd rather not go along, so his mother arranged for him to stay at her friend Helen Parker's house. That was fine with Bobby because he and Mrs. Parker had been having an affair for some time. Unfortunately, her husband was home, so the sex he'd been hoping for hadn't materialized.

He slipped out of bed, wrapped a towel around himself and went down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. He was standing in the shower with his had back and his eyes closed, enjoying how it felt to have the powerful spray of warm water beating down on him when, suddenly, a warm hand slid around his hip and encircled his penis.

"Wha?" Bobby exclaimed. He stiffened, turned and looked into Mrs. Parker's grinning face. "K...keep doing that, please don't stop," he stammered. She did just that, massaging his cock to full erection with her warm hand. He had no idea where her husband was, but he assumed the man wasn't in the house.

"I'm sorry, Bobby, I couldn't help myself," Helen murmured. Her free hand roamed over her young lover's soap-slick body while the other one continued to pump his now-hard cock. "When I saw you going down the hall I knew I couldn't stay away from you. You don't mind, do you?"

Earlier that morning, the minute her husband left the house to play golf with his friends, Helen headed for the spare bedroom where Bobby had spent the night. Having the young man in the same house, but not being able to do anything with him, had her wild with need. She planned to wake the young man up and get what she'd been wanting since he arrived the night before. When she opened the door, she was disappointed to find the room empty.

For a second, she stood there, not sure where they young man could have gotten to. Then she heard the shower start and started down the hall toward the bathroom, opening her clothes as she went.

"Nooooo!!" Bobby groaned, his legs getting rubbery. Droplets of water glistened on Mrs. Parker's lean body, looking like little gems. Her huge nipples were hard and she rubbed them against his arm while her hand continued stroking him, making him feel incredibly good. "I...I love it!"

"I'm glad. You know how I love taking showers with you," Helen murmured. The contact with his body, especially that wonderful cock of his, had her very turned on!

Bobby still had the lather-covered washcloth in his hand, so he began using it to caress his lover's body. It didn't take long before she was gasping as loud as he was.

"Godddd!!!" Helen murmured. She squeezed Bobby's cock and continued groaning while his hand did things to her pussy that made her feel as if she was going to melt. For once she was glad her husband would be gone all day. She loved having an opportunity to do something about the need that had been gnawing her insides since Bobby arrived.

Bobby felt Mrs. Parker trembling and knew she was close to coming. "Want to make it here in the shower?" he asked.

"Yesssss!!" Helen replied. She was thrilled! She didn't care where they made love, just so they did it! She could barely wait. Bobby had her so close! She wanted his cock in her! She needed to have it lunging into her body, thrilling her! And she wanted it that now! She turned her back to him and bent over, clutching the soap dish and one of the faucets for support.

Bobby moved behind her, grabbed his cock, and slid the tip up and down between the lather-lubricated lips of her opening.

"In meeee!!! Bobby!!! Put it in meeee!!!" Helen groaned. She shoved her ass back at him. She wanted him to stop teasing and shove that big cock into her!

Bobby didn't comply with her fervid pleas. Not right away. He had other ideas, thrilling ideas. His fingers probed her pussy and she continued jolting and quivering. He poked one finger at her anus.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Goddddd, Bobby!!! That feels so good!!!" Helen murmured. She loved what he was doing! She pressed herself backward and, slowly, his soap-slick finger began to slide into her incredibly snug rear opening. He'd fingered her ass before, and now, as then, the quaking woman was delighted by how wonderful it felt!

Bobby managed to get his finger all the way into her bottom and for a while he fingered her anus while his cock continued to get harder and harder. This was too much!

"Bobbeeeeeee!!! Oh, Goddddd!!!" Helen cried. "Yesssssssssssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssssss!!! That feels so good!!! So gooooooddddd!!!!" Her body twisted and turned as Bobby reamed her nether opening with his finger. She was ecstatic. She loved what he was doing to her ass!

Bobby's level of passion had risen to the point where he could no longer stand not having his cock in her body. He kept his finger buried in her anus while he guided his cock to her pussy with his free hand. When his swollen organ was properly positioned at her opening, he slammed it into her. Grunting, he plunged into her wildly while his thrusting finger kept up the same tempo in her bottom.

"Bobbeeeeeeeee!!!! Gggggggaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!!" Helen cried as the orgasm she wanted so desperately exploded through her. "Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" The young man's dual invasion of her body was giving her overwhelming pleasure. Everything but joy was swept from her mind by Bobby's hard cock and probing finger.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned when, his pulsing penis hosed his lover's insides with powerful spurts of his hot, sticky cream.

They finished the shower, dried each other off, and walked back to Bobby's bedroom. Once they were there, Helen pulled him into her arms and kissed him passionately. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" she asked him.

Bobby grinned at her and shook his head. "I purposely didn't make any plans," he told her. "I was kind of hoping we'd do more of what we just did." He walked over and laid down on the bed.

Helen closed the bedroom door and locked it, and walked toward him. Then she was in bed with him, her warm body moving sinuously against his, her lips and tongue teasing his ear, making him tremble. "I've got to have you again!" she murmured. Her hand slid across his belly and grasped his cock. "Oh, God, Bobby!" she moaned, "I always need you!"

Before Bobby could move, she straddled him and he felt her wet pussy sliding along his erect shaft while her strong legs caressed his sides. She bent down and her hair cascaded onto his face, then her lips fastened onto his.

Bobby's slid his hands over Mrs. Parker's body, then began slipping down her back, moving to her taut, nicely-shaped bottom. He clutched her buttocks as her moving hips caused her labia to caress the shaft of his rapidly swelling cock.

"You want me again, don't you, Bobby?" Helen whispered, her voice husky, her movements growing more urgent.

"You know I do!" the young man replied. She reached between them and guided his cock into her. With a quick motion of her hips, she had him buried in her once more. Bobby shuddered when the sensitive tip of his cock was engulfed by warmth and wetness.

Thrills shot up Helen's spine as his rod invaded her. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" she hissed. "Oh, Bobby, that's exactly what I need!" She kissed him again.

Bobby concentrated on satisfying the woman riding his cock. He looked up at her. As she rocked her hips, the movements of her body made her breasts jiggle wonderfully.

Helen loved the way Bobby's cock felt, and was entranced by the passion displayed on his face. She was delighted she was able to give him as much pleasure as he always gave her.

Bobby cupped Mrs. Parker's breasts in his hands and his thumbs rubbed over her huge, erect nipples. Helen's face, flushed with desire, became a mask of passion. Her hands clutched his, pressing them against her jellied globes.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God, yesssssss!!!!" she groaned. The movement of her hips grew more ardent. "Oh, God! It's so good to have you in me!!!" she crooned as Bobby's cock lashed her insides and his hands mauled her breasts. Suddenly, she stiffened.

Bobby felt the walls of her vaginal cavity rippling up and down his embedded cock. Her fingers dug into his arms, her mouth fell open, her eyes glazed over, and her head rolled on her shoulders as if she was boneless.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Helen moaned. Her body shook as if an earthquake had hit her.

The powerful spasms of his lover's snug opening, milking Bobby's cock were so arousing he could stand no more. "Ahhhhhhhh..." he groaned, but his sounds of ecstasy were muffled when Mrs. Parker's mouth covered his while they once more shared the ultimate in carnal communion.

Powerful streams of come gushed from Bobby's cock, splattering against his older lover's cervix. She responded wildly, jolting, shaking, and moaning continually into his mouth.

When their need was assuaged, Helen rolled off her young lover and lay holding him in her arms, her face nestled against his neck, her lips and tongue caressing him. "I can't get over how good you always make me feel!" she murmured.

They lay holding each other for a while, resting. Then Bobby felt her hand start to slide over his belly, seeking, then finding, his penis, which immediately began to stir. She began stroking it, her face clearly showing the signs of passion Bobby had come to know so well. His cock grew harder and harder as she stroked it. Bobby didn't want to get turned on to quickly, so he tried thinking of things other than sex to keep him calm.

Helen, just as full of need as she'd been earlier, toyed with her young man's hardening cock, massaging the fluids that seeped from the tip into the shaft. Bolt after bolt of delight shook her as she fiddled with him. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she couldn't help herself! He made her feel wonderful! She shifted on the bed moving her head toward the rigid fleshy obelisk.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned when warmth and wetness deluged his cock. "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" His hips began rocking.

Helen sucked him avidly for a while, then she again seated herself astride his hips. She lowered herself on him again and guided his cock into her body. "I...I've got...to...have...you!!!" she groaned, starting to move. She couldn't wait! She needed him! Now!

As Helen worked herself up and down on Bobby's cock, he raised his head and began sucking her thick, rigid nipples. "I...can't...can't...be...be near you and...and not have you in me!!!" Helen murmured as her body rose and fell, making his cock lash the insides of her hot cavern. "Every time I get...near...you...I have to...to...have...you!!!"

"I need you, too," Bobby replied, then he continued his oral adoration of her breasts. He loved her nipples. They were so big and thick, almost like little fingers when she was turned on. She got so crazy when he sucked on them, too!

"If you...keep...Ohhhhhh!!!...you...keeeeepppp...thattttt...uppp!!!!" Helen mewled, "I...I...Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Godddddddddd!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!! Bobbeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Please!!! Please!!! Take meeeee!!! I can't stoppp!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I can't wait!!! I can't wait!!!!!! Eeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Passionate cries poured from her as a maelstrom of passion swirled through her.

Bobby thrust up with his hips but managed, somehow, to keep sucking her delicious nipples. He was coming, too. "Yeahhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he cried, once more spraying her insides with jets of his torrid cream.

Spent, Helen collapsed into her young lover's arms. Bobby held her for quite while before he realized she'd fallen asleep. Gently, the young man managed to roll the sated, still-slumbering woman off him, onto the bed. He lay there, looking at her face, relaxed in sleep, a soft smile on her lips. "She really is a lot more attractive than I used to think she was," he thought. The slumbering woman sighed and shifted position. The movement brought her breasts into view.

As he looked at his lover's breasts, Bobby's mind began to race and his body began heating up. He began gently caressing the breast nearest him. Very quickly, the nipple stiffened and grew, swelling out of the mass of dusky flesh around it.

Helen opened her eyes, looked at him, smiled, and shuddered. "Ohhhhh!!!" she murmured. "Oh, Bobby, that feels so wonderful!"

"I thought it might," the young man said, then he sucked one swollen nipple between his lips.

Helen moaned softly when he began nibbling on her turgid nipple. "You're never satisfied, are you?" she groaned. Luxuriant feelings spread through her.

Bobby let her slip from his lips and looked at her. "You want me to stop?"

Helen pressed his head back to her breast. "No! Never! Never!!!" she exclaimed. Her body began twisting as passion flooded it. "Don't ever stop doing that!!" He made her feel so good!

Bobby's hands roved Mrs. Parker's body, gliding over her warm, silken skin, teasing her, inflaming her need. She murmured constantly and her body twisted and tossed as her nephew explored it. Her husband never came close to making her feel as good as her teen-age lover did! She groaned softly when Bobby's hands touched a particularly sensitive spot.

Bobby loved the power he had over her and used every bit of his considerable love-making talent to arouse her to an extremely high level of need.

"I need you, Bobby!!! Please!!! Don't...Ohhhhh!!! Don't tease me!!! Please, Bobby!!!" Helen begged, her body arching and straining. "Take meeeee!! Please!!! Take meeeeeee!!!!"

Bobby rolled atop her and, as if drawn by a magnet, his rigid cock slipped into her soaking wet opening.

"Yesssss!!! That's itttttt!!!" Helen moaned. She locked her legs behind him, pressing her pubic mound against his. "Goddd!!!"

Bobby pushed himself up on straightened arms and began slamming his cock into his mother's friend. His need was as powerful as hers, even after all they'd done. Stupendous sensations flooded him as his cock probed into her. He felt her warmth, the vibrations of her fluttering insides, the clasping, milking action of the walls of her pussy on his shaft, and a shudder of joy swept through him. "Gonna come!! Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssss!!!!" he cried as he felt the rumblings begin deep inside him. "Eeeeeeeahhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned, erupting powerfully into the writhing body of the woman pinned under him.

"Give it to meeeeeeee!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! So hottt!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!!" Helen cried, her body straining against his as orgasm swept through her. "Bobbeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Uhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

When they finished, they once again lay wrapped in each other's arms. Helen suddenly felt devilish. She smiled, and again began toying with Bobby's limp, sticky cock. That organ soon was not limp any more.

The young man squirmed as Helen fondled his balls. She was licking his cock now. It was driving him crazy! "You're hot all the time, aren't you?" he croaked.

Helen stopped sucking his cock and grinned up at him from between his legs. "I am when I'm with you," she said. She giggled softly. "Now that it's hard, what would you like me to do about it?"

"I don't care," Bobby replied, reaching for her. "Just so it's in you!"

Helen slid up so her legs were astride his. Clutching his cock she slid the tip back and forth between the lips of her vagina, teasing herself with it, using it like a living dildo. "You'd probably love it if I did this," she groaned. She lowered herself slowly, letting him slide into her. Once he was all the way in, she began moving her hips, riding him once more. She was again amazed by the how strong her need for him was. She couldn't get enough of him! Never! Thrills evoked from his probing organ began to roar through her again.

Passion flooded the young man's body, too. He lay there, letting her ride his cock, watching her face grow more and more flushed. Her lovely breasts, nipples erect, leapt and bounded as she rode him. It was a very enticing sight.

"Wanted...Ohhhhhh!!! I...Ooohhhhhh!!! I...I can't wait, dammit!!!" Helen exclaimed, her motions becoming feverish. "I...I can't waitttttttt!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggg!!! Eeeeee!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Take meeeeee!!! Bobbeeeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Bobby couldn't lie still. He was too close. He clutched her and his thumbs strummed her swollen nipples while he spewed his seed into her with a groan of joy.

After they finished they snuggled in each other's arms, and lay quietly for a while After a while, Bobby kissed Mrs. Parker. "Come on, let's get up and get dressed," he said. "I'll make something to eat."

Bobby showered, slipped into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, and went out to the kitchen. His mother had taught him to cook and he liked doing that from time to time.

"This is good, Bobby," Helen said as they sat at the kitchen table eating. "I didn't know you could cook." He had made a quiche, one of the recipes he'd experimented with.

"Mom taught me," he explained, a bit embarrassed by her compliment. "She says it's good for a man to know how to cook."

"She's right," Helen agreed. She grinned at him. "Especially a man like you. Your wife will be too tired to get out of bed."

Bobby felt himself blushing furiously.

"I'm glad you aren't going home tonight," Helen said.

Bobby smiled at her. "Yeah, me, too." He smiled. "What time do you think your husband will get home?"

"Probably not until after dark," she replied, "Why?"

Bobby slipped his hand inside the bathrobe his lover was wearing, cupped her breast, and smiled. "I was just wondering," he said as he felt her shudder.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers