Senior Year Ch. 23

Story Info
Paula & Bobby go to the library.
2.9k words
4.74
36k
1
0

Part 23 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers

Bobby spent the next few days at Helen's house until her lawyer got things straightened out and it became clear Mort was not going to bother her. Now it was Saturday and he was sitting next to Paula in the library of the college she was attending. She had invited him to be her guest for Homecoming weekend and Bobby gladly accepted her invitation.

They were in the library because Paula had to finish some research for a paper she was writing so Bobby had gone to the library with her. Paula was intently studying a reference book and the young man was intently studying her. He thought she looked smashing in her white mohair cardigan sweater, lacy camisole, and snug-fitting tan suede skirt.

"See what you're looking for?" Bobby asked.

"Ah, no," Paula said.

"I'm sure it's in there," Bobby said. He'd done a paper on a similar topic a few weeks earlier and the book she was poring over had been the best reference he'd found.

"Can you show me where you found it?" Paula asked.

"Sure," Bobby said. He opened the book to the correct page. "See, right here..."

Paula leaned closer and her body came in contact with his. Paula knew her breast was pressing against Bobby's arm and thought she felt him shudder, but wasn't sure. She hoped that's what it was. It had been so long since she'd made love with him.

Bobby did feel Paula's breast press against his arm and he also felt her long, fluffy blonde hair tickling his face. He let his arm drop and trailed his fingers lightly up and down over her stocking-clad leg.

"Yeah!" Paula thought when Bobby's fingers brushed her knee. She shuddered when his hand slid between her knees and he began stroking the inside of her thighs. Her breath caught in her throat, and she felt heat rising in her. "Ohhh!!! That feels so nice!" she thought. "I guess we shouldn't be doing this here in the library, but who's going to see?"

Bobby continued caressing Paula's legs, his hand venturing as high as her snug skirt allowed. He knew she liked it; he could feel her nipple growing erect, pressing against his arm, and her breathing had begun to sound a little ragged.

Paula had a difficult time concentrating on the reference book. Bobby's hand was making her nuts!

Bobby could tell his caresses were having an effect on his companion. Paula was almost panting and the trembling in her legs was very noticeable. He sat back and turned in his chair so they were facing each other. She straightened up and sat there looking at him, flushed, and breathing hard. Her erect nipples showed through her lacy camisole and soft sweater.

"God, you're beautiful!" he said softly.

"Ah..." Paula didn't know what to say. Actually, she wasn't sure she could say anything. She could hardly breathe!

"Let's put this book back," he said, standing up.

Paula stood up, too, and followed Bobby back into the stacks. She watched him put the book away, then she let him urge her into a dark, seldom-used corner of the library. When they were in a location where it wasn't likely they'd be seen, he pulled her into his arms.

"You know, you really have a gorgeous ass," Bobby said softly. He cupped Paula's bottom with both hands and pulled her closer. "It feels wonderful in my hands," he told her, squeezing the firm globes.

Paula was a little apprehensive. What if the librarian, or another student, came along and caught them? She'd have pulled away, but having Bobby's hands on her bottom felt so good! She wasn't sure what he was going to do next.

"You're excited, aren't you?" Bobby asked softly as he continued caressing her bottom.

Paula nodded and croaked, "Uh-huh!"

"I can tell," Bobby whispered. He took his hands off her bottom and placed them on her breasts. His thumbs slid over her nipples, teasing them until they poked out clearly against her sweater.

Paula felt as if electric shocks were going through her when Bobby started playing with her nipples! She couldn't get her breath and her legs were getting weak and unsteady. She put her hands on his shoulders.

Bobby unbuttoned Paula's sweater, then he pulled her camisole out of her skirt, slid his hands up under it, and cupped her bare breasts in his warm hands.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Paula groaned. Her body was quaking so hard she could barely stand up. She hadn't counted on anything like this happening when she and Bobby decided to go to the library! God, did what he was doing ever feel good!

Bobby continued massaging Paula's breasts and moved his hands so her rock-hard nipples were pressing against his palms.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!" Paula moaned. Damn! He was making her wild! This was freaky! She knew she ought to stop him, but she couldn't! They shouldn't be doing this in the library!

Bobby took one of his hands from a bared breast and slid it between Paula's legs, forcing her mini-skirt up as his hand slid up between her thighs. He cupped her vagina and felt wetness and heat emanating from her core. He probed her sopping middle, seeking her clit through her panty-hose and felt her fingers digging into his shoulders.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!!" Paula mewled when Bobby's hand came in contact with her vagina. She couldn't believe Bobby was doing all these wild things to her in the college library and she was helpless to stop him! Oh, God, it was so wild! She didn't know what he would do to her next and she really didn't care as long as it felt this good!

Bobby worked his hand inside Paula's panty hose and slid it down through her rapidly dampening pubic hair and onto her vagina. Her hips were squirming constantly, seeking contact with him. He found her clit and began flicking his finger over it. She reacted with soft moans, sighs, and thrusts of her hips. He took the hand that was working on her breasts, pushed her camisole up, then bent his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

Totally overwhelmed by passion, Paula found herself helpless at Bobby's hands. The situation had gotten wonderfully, excitingly, out of control and she no longer cared! Even if Bobby wanted to make love here in the library, she didn't think she'd be able to stop him! The things he was doing with his hands and mouth already had her about to come!

"Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!" she groaned, writhing, shaking, clutching Bobby for support as his hands and lips continued to send wave after delicious wave of delight washing over her! Then... "Ahhhhhhh!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gnahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she groaned. Passion vibrated through her lean lovely body when her orgasm exploded. She bit her lip to keep her screams from growing too loud. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Bobby felt Paula stiffen, then she was clutching him desperately and moaning softly, but passionately. He felt the juices of love flooding out of her, and knew he'd made her come.

Even after Paula's orgasm began to wind down, Bobby kept fondling her, sending soft jolts of pleasure through her. He kissed her softly.

"Want to go back to my motel?" he whispered, licking her ear.

"Y-yeah," Paula replied.

"I'll get my jeep and meet you out front," he said. "Be back real soon."

"O...K, ahhhh," Paula replied weakly.

Bobby took his hands from Paula and looked at her flushed face and disheveled appearance. He had a raging hard-on and needed badly to make love with her. He slipped off the lightweight jacket he was wearing and held it in front of him to mask the swelling in his groin as he walked out of the library. He got his jeep and quickly drove toward the library entrance. Paula, who was standing on the library steps, immediately started walking toward him. He watched the slim blonde's jellied breasts dance as she walked quickly toward him and was glad - very glad - she had invited him up for the weekend.

"Let's go," Paula said breathlessly when she slid into the jeep next to him.

Bobby put the jeep in gear and started for the street. It didn't take long to reach the motor lodge where he was staying. He parked in the lot outside the motel, then he and Paula went up to his room. As he and the lovely blonde walked rapidly down the motor lodge hallway, Bobby noticed that his chest was tight and his heart was pounding. And he still had a pretty good-sized erection.

Bobby locked the door behind them, moved close to Paula and put his arms around her from the rear, cupping her breasts and pulling her against him.

Paula felt passion storming through her when Bobby pulled her into his arms. She pressed her butt against him and felt his swollen cock prodding her. He was hard already! She moaned with delight as his hands massaged her breasts, arousing her even more.

Bobby pressed against his lovely companion for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of her taut body against his, then he turned her around and covered her lips with his. Paula's arms locked around him and her tongue sought his, sending shock-waves of excitement coursing through him. He lifted her off her feet and began moving toward the bed.

All Paula could think about was having the big cock that was pressing against her belly stabbing into her. She couldn't remember wanting a man more!

His hands trembling, Bobby tugged the young woman's sweater off, then he slipped her camisole over her head. His hands went to the buttons at the waist of her skirt, opened them, and then he peeled the skin-tight garment down over her lean hips. She was nude now, save for her panty hose. Paula stripped her panty-hose off while Bobby shed his clothes, then they fell onto the bed, into each other's arms.

"Annnhhhhhhhh!!!" Paula groaned. Bobby had captured one of her swollen nipples between his lips and was sucking on it. It felt so wonderful! His hands felt as if they were touching her everywhere, driving her wild with need. She felt his cock, hard as steel, poking her leg, smearing it with the clear lubricant seeping from the tip. It had been so long since she'd been with Bobby and she needed him so badly!

Bobby felt the same way. He needed Paula! Now! He rolled atop her, reached between their straining bodies, grasped his cock and, with a fervent movement of his hips, buried it in her warm opening.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Paula groaned when Bobby's cock slid into her. Her back arched and she ground her pubic arch against his. Her hips rose off the bed to meet his thrusts. She'd forgotten how truly wonderful it was to make love with him.

Bobby, excited beyond belief, still found he had control. Harder and harder he jabbed his cock into Paula. He heard her groans of excitement and felt her hands pulling at him as she thrust against him. He kissed her bared chest, licking and sucking her nipples and breasts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!! I'm-I'm-I'm gonna come!!!" Paula groaned. "Oh, Lord, Bobby!!! I'm gonna come!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her body went wild, arms and legs flailing, as incredible sensations overwhelmed her.

"Oh, God, Paula!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!! Unnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby cried in reply as his body unleashed powerful torrents of his come into Paula. Spent, he collapsed atop her.

"Jesus, Bobby, you sure were horny!" Paula gasped once her senses returned and she was able to speak.

"It's because you're so damn gorgeous," Bobby replied. He rolled on his side and kissed her. "Besides, it's been along time."

"I...I don't know what comes over me when I'm around you," Paula said.

"Sheer lust," he said, grinning. "You hungry?"

Paula giggled, nodded, and said, "Yeah. Sex always gives me the munchies, and sex with you is the best there is!" She kissed him softly.

"Want to call for room service?" Bobby asked.

"Sure, why not?" Paula replied.

Bobby rolled over, picked up the phone, and ordered some food for them. After he finished ordering, Bobby rolled back so he was facing Paula, pulled the lithe blonde into his arms, and began to kiss her and run his hands over her body. "What time do you have to be back at your dorm?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter," Paula told him. The dorm rules were liberal, especially on big weekends.

"That's good," Bobby said. He moved his hand onto her breast and felt her tremble. He savored her sighs of bliss. "That means we don't have to rush."

When the bellhop arrived with their food, Bobby was lying between Paula's legs, making her squirm and squeal with ecstasy as he licked and sucked her vagina. When the knock sounded on the door came, he stopped.

"Their timing really sucks," Paula panted. She was just about to come.

"Remember where we were," Bobby said as he got off the bed and slipped his pants on. "I promise I'll get back to it as soon as I take care of this."

"You better," Paula said. She tugged the covers over her nude body while Bobby went to the door, got their food, and paid for it.

Bobby set the tray of food on a table in the room, then he walked to the bed, pulled down the covers off Paula, and dove between her lithe legs.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Jesus, Bobby!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Paula cried when his lips captured her clit and his finger probed into her. Her legs rose and locked behind his head. He knew exactly how to make her feel fantastic! How had she managed to go without seeing him for so long? "Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Bobby!!!!! Bobby!!! Gahhhhhhhh!!! You're making me come again!!!" she yowled. "D-d-d-d-d-dammmnnnnnnnn!!!! That feels so goooooooodddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Because her legs were clamped around his head, Bobby was unable to hear Paula's cries of delight but he had no problems telling that she was coming. After her legs fell to the bed, signaling the finale of her orgasm, he sat up, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and smiled down at her. "Now that we've had the appetizer, would you like dinner?" he said.

"Good idea," Paula said. "God, Bobby, you're something else! I need a break!"

Nude, they sat in bed and ate their meal. When they finished, Paula pushed Bobby onto his back, rolled on top of him, and began kissing him.

"How come you did that to me back in the library?" she asked when the kiss ended. She quivered as his hands moved over her naked flesh, warming her once more.

"Because it seemed like it might be a kick," Bobby replied.

"But weren't you worried that we'd be caught?" she asked, "I...I mean, what if the librarian had come back there, looking for something, or one of the other students?"

Bobby shrugged. "I just took a chance nobody would catch us," he said.

"Do you take chances like that a lot?" she asked, licking his chest, teasing one of his nipples with her soft lips.

"Hardly ever," Bobby replied, trembling as she aroused him once more, "that was the first time I ever made love in a library." He paused, "You know, I think, maybe, we could have done more. I mean, the carpet on the floor is pretty soft and all."

"Bobby!" Paula exclaimed. "You wouldn't do that, would you?"

"Why not?" he asked.

Paula felt a tremor ripple through her as his cock, pressed between them, began growing and swelling, pushing against her soft belly. "Bobby! God! You're something else!"

Bobby didn't reply. He lay there, trembling, as she slid down, kissing his belly, grasping his cock in her soft hands. Explosions of delight shook him as she took his hard cock into her mouth and began to work him over expertly.

Paula licked, sucked, and took as much of his erection into her mouth as she could. She heard Bobby's moans of ecstasy and felt his swollen organ pulsing. She slid up so she was straddling his hips, positioned the tip of his engorged pole between her dewy vaginal lips, then she lowered herself onto it. A sigh escaped from her as Bobby massive wand entered her, filling her. "Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" she murmured, and began to move her hips. "That's what I want! Oh yeah!!!"

Bobby grabbed her hips and began pushing his hips up off the bed, shoving himself into her. The walls of her tight pussy grasped his rod as he drove it into her. This was good! This was fantastic! Making love with Paula was different, better, than it was with anyone else.

"Oh!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" Paula groaned as Bobby's thick wand pistoned into her. "Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!!" she cried. "Take meeeeee!!!"

Bobby did just that, holding her, watching her breasts bob and jiggle in response to the frantic movements of their bodies. Then he felt her vaginal walls begin to ripple and knew she was coming again.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!!" Paula groaned. "This feels so gooooooooddddd!!! So goooooooodddddddd!!! Don't stop!!! Don't ever, ever stop!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Yeahhh!!! Take it, Paula!!! Take ittttt!!!" Bobby shouted when he, too, erupted. Finished, Paula collapsed atop him and lay there, limp, spent, and satisfied. Bobby didn't move. He couldn't. Like Paula, he was too used up. Eventually, he fell asleep, still covered by his lovely companion.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers