Senior Year Ch. 27

Story Info
Bobby catches Miss Ingalls with Mrs. Tillman.
4k words
4.8
51.9k
4
0

Part 27 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The next day, assistant principal Doreen Ingalls stopped Bobby in the school hallway. "Can you stop by my apartment after school today, Robert?" she asked, her voice soft and sultry, "I haven't seen you for a while." She paused, then she whispered, "The door will be unlocked, just come in. I'll be in my bedroom, waiting for you."

Bobby had experienced the pleasures of the assistant principal's body before and the prospect of doing so again thrilled him. When he arrived at Miss Ingalls' apartment after school, he walked in the unlocked front door and headed for the bedroom, just as Miss Ingalls told him to do. He stopped when he heard what sounded like the voices of two people talking. What was going on? Had Miss Ingalls forgotten she'd invited him over? Why was there someone else with her? He thought about turning around and leaving, but he didn't because the conversation he'd heard stopped and what sounded like moaning started.

Instead, his heart pounding, the young man moved toward the bedroom. The closer he got, the louder the moans got. He knew what he was hearing, too. They were moans of pleasure! The closer he got to the closed bedroom door, the more excited he got. He stopped outside the slightly ajar bedroom door and listened carefully. Then he pushed the door open a little farther so he could see what was going on in Miss Ingalls' bedroom and gaped at the scene unfolding in front of his eyes. He hadn't expected this, not in his wildest dreams! Miss Ingalls and another woman, who looked familiar, were naked on the assistant principal's bed, making love to each other!

"Oh, God!!!! Oh, God!!! Loverrr!!!! Eat meee!!!!! Oh, God!!!!! Yeahhhh!!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!!!" Miss Ingalls was wailing. Whoever she was making love with was obviously making her feel very good.

Bobby told himself he should leave, but didn't. He had to find out what was going on! He had to find out who was with Miss Ingalls. He opened the door to the bedroom a little farther so he could observe what was going on in the room. What he saw surprised him, surprised him a lot!

The woman in Miss Ingalls' bed, making love with Miss Ingalls, was Mrs. Tillman, the English teacher, a woman Bobby had also slept with! Both women were nude and Mrs. Tillman's face was buried between Miss Ingalls' outstretched, trembling legs. The assistant principal was writhing and moaning while her hands flailed, trying to find something to grab.

Bobby's cock snapped to life. The scene he was observing was incredibly erotic. Gaping, he watched the two beautiful women pleasure each other. Judging from the sounds Miss Ingalls was making, Mrs. Tillman was very good at eating pussy. Her head covered the assistant principal's pussy, so Bobby couldn't see much, but the way Miss Ingalls' body was moving, he knew Mrs. Tillman's wildly moving finger was making Miss Ingalls feel wonderful.

Wide-eyed, the young man watched his teacher's arm move as she thrust her fingers in and out of the dark-haired assistant principal's pussy. Bobby shifted position, trying to ease the cramped quarters his swollen cock was in. It didn't help much.

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, Lord!!! Oh, Lordddddddd!!!!" Miss Ingalls cried. "Lois!!!! Oh, God, Lois!!! I'm going to come!!! I'm going to come!!!!! Gahhhhhh!!! I'm commmmmmmmmnggggggggg!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! Oh, Lorddddddddddddddddd, yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!" The assistant principal's lovely body arched and twisted as her orgasm hit her.

The blonde English teacher atop her kept going until her friend lay limp on the bed. Mrs. Tillman didn't stop. She began licking and sucking the assistant principal's breasts again. Miss Ingalls began stroking her friend's body.

"My turn!" she exclaimed, pushing the teacher on her side. "I want to make you feel that good, too!"

Bobby continued to watch the women make love. He couldn't have left if the house were on fire.

Down over her friend's writhing body, Miss Ingalls' lips, tongue, and hands moved, caressing, stroking, building the fires of passion higher and higher.

The young man watched avidly. He was getting turned on! The scene unfolding in front of him was the most exciting thing he'd ever seen! He watched and heard Mrs. Tillman groan passionately when Miss Ingalls sucked her nipples, Bobby knew from personal experience that Mrs. Tillman's nipples were super-sensitive, and he anticipated the wild reaction that would come from Miss Ingalls sucking them.

"Oh, God, Doreen!!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, God!!!!" Mrs. Tillman cried, "I love it when you suck my breasts!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That feels so wonderful!!!!"

Miss Ingalls had had several fingers stuffed into her companion's tight pussy, twirling them, rubbing her clit. Mrs. Tillman gripped her breasts and her back arched.

"Eat meeeee!!! Please, Doreen!!! Eat meeeee!!!!" the teacher begged while her friend continued stroking her thighs and kissing her everywhere but where she wanted to be kissed. Mrs. Tillman's hips rose seeking the release she needed so desperately. "Pleeeeeeaseeeeeee!!!!!" she begged.

The lovely females remained locked together in heated embrace, their mouths joined, tongues entwining. The sight was almost more than Bobby could stand. He could hardly breathe and his cock was as rigid as steel. He wanted to jump into bed with them, but he wasn't sure that's what Miss Ingalls wanted them to do. Anxious to see what they were going to do next, he stayed where he was.

The embrace ended and Miss Ingalls rolled onto her back. "Sit on me, Lois!" she exclaimed, "Sit on me so I can eat you!"

As Bobby watched, transfixed, Mrs. Tillman straddled Miss Ingalls, placing her legs on either side of her friend's face, her buttocks settling on the assistant principal's generous breasts.

Bobby stepped back, wary of being seen. He heard a soft, impassioned sigh, took a chance, stepped back to the corner of the doorway and peered around it carefully. Mrs. Tillman's eyes were closed, her head hung back, her mouth was open. She licked her lips and her hands squeezed her breasts. He could see Miss Ingalls' tongue lashing Mrs. Tillman's pussy, making the teacher's body quiver.

Miss Ingalls, who was obviously no novice at eating pussy, was doing a fine job, judging from the way her blonde companion was reacting. Suddenly the English teacher stiffened, her fingers digging into her breasts, nipples protruding between them. "Gonna come!!! Doreeeeeen!!! I'm gonna come!!!" she cried, then, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Passionate moans poured from her as her body continued quivering and Miss Ingalls continued licking and sucking the puffy lips of her vagina.

Bobby watched Mrs. Tillman lean over backward, then roll off Miss Ingalls, who quickly reversed herself and began caressing and kissing the now-satisfied English teacher.

While Mrs. Tillman lay breathing hard, only partially conscious, Miss Ingalls reached across the bed, under the pillow, and pulled out a long, flesh-colored object of some kind. Bobby stared. It was a dildo! He gulped when Mrs. Ingalls took the device into her mouth, looking as if she relished what she was doing. When she had the dildo sufficiently wet, she began rubbing the tip between Mrs. Tillman's excitement-wet pussy lips, The teacher went wild again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God, Doreen!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Mrs. Tillman cried. "I love it when you use that on me!!!! Put it in meeeee!!!! Please!!! Put it in me!!!!!"

Miss Ingalls teased Mrs. Tillman with the dildo until the teacher was babbling mindlessly. Only then did the assistant principal slowly insert the fake cock into her and begin fucking her with it, using slow, deep thrusts.

Bobby watched, wide-eyed, and saw Mrs. Tillman's body explode into spasms of delight. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesus!!!" the teacher wailed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Miss Ingalls began licking Mrs. Tillman's clit while she fucked her with the dildo. The English teacher's movements got even more frantic and her hands pulled the covers into a tangle of cloth. At last, after Bobby had begun to think Mrs. Tillman would never stop coming, she collapsed on the bed. Miss Ingalls gave her friend's pussy one last kiss, pulled the dildo out of her, and tossed it aside. Then she stretched out next to the spent woman and took her in her arms.

"God, Doreen!" Mrs. Tillman cooed, "That was superb! I love it when you do me with that thing! It feels so real!"

"Did you hear that, Robert?" Doreen said, startling the heck out of the young man who had no idea he'd been seen. "You can come in if you want to." She decided it was time to move to the next exciting stage of the activities she'd arranged for the afternoon. She had invited both Bobby and Lois over, hoping neither of her lovers would mind doing a threesome.

Bobby stepped into the room. "How did you know I was there?" he asked.

Lois was shocked. Blushing, she rolled over and pulled the covers over her naked body. She couldn't understand why Bobby Draper was there. She had no idea Doreen had invited the young man, and was mortified that he'd obviously seen her making love with Doreen. She was upset. She was even more confused by the fact that Doreen seemed to have invited Bobby over. What was the assistant principal thinking?

Then a shocking thought swept through her mind. Did Doreen expect Bobby to make love to both of them? As she considered the possibilities the young man's presence offered, she began to feel warm inside.

"I saw you standing in the doorway when Lois was eating me," Doreen told Bobby.

"Ah..." Bobby stammered.

"Why don't you take your clothes off and come over here?" Doreen said softly. She patted the bed and smiled at the young man. "You don't want to keep Lois and me waiting, do you?"

"Ah...no, I guess not," Bobby stammered. He started for the bed. His hands were shaking so violently he had a difficult time removing his clothes. He'd made love with two women before, but this time he was getting a chance to make love with two adult women!

When Bobby reached the bed and finished taking his clothes off, Miss Ingalls moved aside so he could lie down between them.

Lois, who was still not sure she wanted to take part in the threesome her friend had arranged, huddled under the covers, blushing, and felt the young man's weight depress the bed.

"Go ahead, Robert," Miss Ingalls said. "Make love to Lois first. I want to watch the two of you."

"Mrs. Tillman," Bobby said, "Do...do you want me to make love to you?"

Lois looked at him, then she slowly nodded her head. It had been quite a while since the last time she'd made love with Bobby and, despite how wonderful Doreen always made her feel, she found herself anticipating how it would feel to once more have the young man's cock inside her.

Bobby pulled down the covers and began stroking the English teacher's body. She groaned softly as his hand slid over her. Her groans grew louder when Doreen began caressing areas of her body Bobby wasn't able to touch. The young man found the situation he was involved in incredibly erotic. Making love to one gorgeous woman while an equally beautiful woman assisted him as something he'd never dreamed he'd have the chance to do.

"I can't wait long," Bobby whispered to Miss Ingalls. "I've got to have her! I'm way too turned on!" His cock, already steel-hard when he entered the bedroom, felt like it would burst.

"Then take her, Robert!" Doreen replied urgently. "I'm sure she wants you just as much as you want her!" She pulled Lois onto her back. The teacher's eyes were pressed shut, her mouth hung open, and her nipples jutted proudly from her swollen breasts. Doreen urged her friend's legs apart.

Bobby moved between Mrs. Tillman's legs, then a shudder went through him when Miss Ingalls grasped his cock and centered it on his teacher's hot, soaking wet pussy.

"Go ahead, Robert! Put it in her!" Miss Ingalls whispered. She tugged on Bobby's cock and the young man began to lower his hips, forcing his swollen organ into Mrs. Tillman's body.

"Ohhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lois groaned. Her hips rose off the bed, welcoming Bobby's engorged rod into her.

While young man's cock bored into Lois's body, Doreen began twirling her fingers on Lois's clit. The teacher's hips jolted and bucked, sucking Bobby deeper into her.

At last Bobby's pubic bone was pressed tightly against Mrs. Tillman's. Her body kept moving urgently against his and moans of joy poured from her in a constant stream. The way her vagina was rippling up and down on his cock, he knew it wouldn't be long before she came. It didn't matter to him. He was so turned on, there was no way he could keep himself from coming much longer, either. The situation was entirely too exciting!

Miss Ingalls began sucking Mrs. Tillman's nipples. Seeing that robbed the young man of what little control he had left. While his hips thumped furiously against Mrs. Tillman's body, the young man exploded. "Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he cried as he erupted gob after gob of hot, sticky cream jetted into her.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!! My God!!!! He's coming!!! It's so hotttttt!!!!!" Lois screamed while her body bucked under the onslaught of the first man-induced orgasm she'd had in a while. "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Frantic writhing accompanied Lois's wails of bliss.

Bright-eyed, Doreen watched the two people on the bed next to her come. While she did, her fingers twirled in her own vagina. "Ohhhhh!!! Yeahhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!" she cooed as her body, too, jolted and bucked through an orgasm.

"That was wonderful!" Lois gushed once they finished.

Bobby was lying, spent, on his back between the lovely women.

"You were right, Lois!" Doreen said, grasping the young man's limp penis. "He really is a fabulous lover!"

"You mean you..." Lois exclaimed, stunned. Had Doreen slept with Bobby, too?

"I had to find out if what you said about him was true," Doreen replied, smiling at her friend. "And it certainly was!"

Bobby felt a twinge of pleasure when Miss Ingalls' hand gripped his limp, come-slick cock.

"Hey!" Doreen chuckled when she felt the instrument in her hand stir.

Bobby grinned. "If you keep that up, you're going to get it hard again!" he exclaimed.

"That's exactly what I had in mind, Robert!" the assistant principal said. She began stroking his organ with determination, and rapidly brought it to full erection once again. While Doreen did that, she moved so she was kneeling next to his hips.

Lois no longer had any qualms about what they were doing. Sporting a look of elation, she began caressing Bobby, too.

The super-aroused young man once again was thrilled by the experience having of two pairs of feminine hands working on him, stroking his legs, playing with his balls, making his cock grow harder and harder. It was incredible! He lay there, eyes closed, enjoying the divine feelings the two gorgeous women were bestowing on him.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" he groaned, his hips rising, when warmth and wetness inundated the head of his cock. What...? He opened his eyes and saw his cock disappearing into Miss Ingalls' mouth. God, did that ever feel awesome!

While Doreen sucked the gasping young man, Lois fondled his balls and licked any part of his cock left exposed by the assistant principal's lips. Threesomes really were delightful she discovered, much to her enjoyment.

It wasn't long before the women had Bobby twisting and turning and gasping with delight. He'd never, ever, expected anything like this when Miss Ingalls asked him to stop over after school, that was for sure!

"I want to do that, too!!! Please, Doreen, let me do that for a while!!!" Bobby heard Mrs. Tillman beg, then Miss Ingalls' mouth was replaced by another one that felt different, but was no less ravishing. The young man's groans grew louder and the movements of his hips became more fervent.

"I need to have him!" Bobby heard Miss Ingalls say. Mrs. Tillman's mouth left his cock, then legs - he assumed they were Miss Ingalls' - brushed his hips as she straddled him. He shuddered as her warm love-grotto engulfed his cock.

"Yeahhhh!!!!" Doreen hissed, moving her hips up and down, riding Bobby. "Lois, sit on his face!" she urged her friend. "Let him eat you!"

Lois, quivering in anticipation, positioned herself above the young man's head and slowly lowered herself onto him.

The silken skin of Mrs. Tillman's inner thighs caressed Bobby's face, then he lifted his head and began licking and teasing his teacher's lust-soaked pussy. Her hips began to gyrate.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lois groaned, her hips jolting. "Oh, Lord, Doreen, this is so wild!!! Oh, God!!!!"

"I'm gonna commmmmmeeeeee!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnngggggg!!!!!" Doreen cried, her hips going wild, making Bobby's cock lash around inside her.

"Me, tooooooooooooo!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm comminnngg!!! Again!!! Agggggainnnnnnnnn!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lois groaned as ecstatic convulsions caused her vagina to slide all over Bobby's face, smearing her juices all over him.

"Mmmmmmphhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby groaned into his teacher's vibrating snatch while, at the same time, he spewed his torrid seed into the assistant principal's clutching pussy.

Finished, the women slid off Bobby and snuggled against him, one on either side. Both of them kissed him, then they both giggled and licked some of Lois's juices off his face.

Bobby, totally sated and exhausted by his frantic exertions since he'd arrived at Miss Ingalls' apartment, fell asleep with a warm, nude, female body pressed against him on either side. A bit later, the young man awoke alone. He got out of bed wondering where his two lovely companions were. Then he heard giggles and laughter coming from the bathroom and knew. The women must have decided to get cleaned up. Actually, he could stand a little cleaning up, too, since dried love-juices encrusted much of his body.

Bobby saw Miss Ingalls smile when he walked into the bathroom. Her shower had clear glass doors, and what he saw made his cock stir. Both of the lovely women were covered with white foamy suds, and their hands were sliding over each other's bodies, working up still more lather.

"I wondered how long you were going to sleep, Robert," Miss Ingalls said. "Were you planning on joining us?"

Bobby nodded and stepped into the large shower enclosure. Before he could do anything, both of the women began working on him with lather-filled washcloths. He had no washcloth, so he massaged their bodies with his bare hands. It was incredible.

"Would you like to make love with Lois again, Robert?" Doreen asked, pumping Bobby's cock with one warm hand.

"Do you want me to, Mrs. Tillman?" Bobby asked, moving his hand down over the teacher's belly, slipping it between her legs, and thrusting a finger into her.

"Uhhhhh!!! In...Ahhhhh!!!...here?" Lois murmured. Her body jerked as the young man finger-fucked her and thumbed her clit. She couldn't believe how wild she'd been acting. She'd become a person who was nothing like the person she'd once been and she loved it.

"Here, Lois, here's what you have to do," Doreen said, helping her friend assume a bent-over position. Then she grabbed Bobby's cock and held it so the young man could slide it into Lois.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" Lois groaned when her student's cock began thrusting into her again.

While the couple in the shower with her made love, Doreen plastered her soap-slick body against them and slid her hand between the two lovers, adding immeasurably to the sensations they were already experiencing.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12