Senior Year Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby felt like he should do something for Miss Ingalls, too, so he slid his hand between her legs and shoved a finger into her.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Damn!!!" Doreen groaned, working her hips against the young man's hand. This kid was really something! He was taking care of both Lois and her at the same time!

Bobby was experiencing the most delightful, wildest sex he'd ever had! Miss Ingalls was writhing against his hand, while Mrs. Tillman's body shook as his cock stabbed deep into her and his thighs slapped against hers.

"Aggggainnnnnnnn!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm gonna come againnnnnnnnnn!!!!!" Lois groaned. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Bobby noticed that Mrs. Tillman's knuckles were white as she clutched the faucets and her body jolted with the sensations of orgasm.

"Me, tooooooooooo!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnnggggg, toooooooo!!!!!!" Doreen groaned, grinding her snatch against the young man's hand, rubbing her body against his as she tumbled into a spinning world of delight.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Bobby groaned. His seed shot from him as he joined the two women and experienced the ultimate in bliss.

Dried off, they returned to Doreen's bedroom and fell onto her bed. Once more Bobby happily found himself the filling of a human sandwich, with a lovely woman pressed against him on either side. He stroked Mrs. Tillman with one hand, while the other hand glided over the assistant principal's hot, velvety skin. The women's hands roved over his body, and they licked and kissed him. It was one of the more pleasurable situations he'd found himself in.

Bobby felt Miss Ingalls start kissing her way down his neck. Then she discovered his nipples and her mouth did wonderful things to them. At the same time he could feel Mrs. Tillman's mouth moving over him, heading lower, much lower.

"Uhhhh!!!" Bobby gasped when the teacher sucked his erecting cock into her mouth and began moving her head up and down on him and licking his swollen shaft with her tongue. In no time, he was once again hard as a rock.

"Doreen," he heard Mrs. Tillman say, "Why don't you take him. I'm...I'm kind of sore."

Bobby liked hearing that. It was pretty awesome to think he'd worn out a woman twice his age with his love-making.

"Come on, Robert, this time, let's do it doggy-style," Miss Ingalls said. She got on her knees next to the young man on the bed.

Bobby got to his knees, shuffled behind the assistant principal and, without further ado, stuffed his cock into her clutching opening.

"Yeahhhhhh!!!!" Doreen groaned, arching her back. "Lois, darling, why don't you lay here, in front of me! That way I can eat you while Robert fucks me!!"

Lois slid her middle under Doreen's mouth and gasped with delight when the assistant principal began gobbling her pussy.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" Lois groaned as Doreen's lips and tongue tantalized her.

Bobby pounded into Miss Ingalls like a wild stallion, his frantic thrusts rocked the assistant principal, driving her mouth against Mrs. Tillman's pussy.

"Can't wait!!! I can't wait!!! Please!!! I...I...I can't wait!!!! I'm commmminnnnnggg againnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Lois screamed, tearing at the covers, pulling at Doreen's head while hers hips rolled and her legs quivered.

"Now!!! Miss Ingalls!!! Now!!!!!" Bobby cried, his body straining as his juices exploded into the assistant principal. He felt her body quaking and heard her muffled cries of joy as she joined with Mrs.Tillman and him in enjoying what was, for him, the best orgasm yet.

Bobby hadn't realized how long he'd been at Miss Ingalls' place. He looked out the window and was surprised to see it was dark.

"I know you have to get home, Robert," Miss Ingalls said, snuggling tighter against him. Mrs. Tillman took his hand and kissed it.

"I do need to get going," the young man said. "It is late." He got up and slipped his pants on, then found his shirt and slipped into that. His shoes were near the door to the bedroom. He got them on, then turned to the women. They both looked so alluring lying nude on the bed.

Bobby went to the bed and shared a lingering kiss with each of the women, then he forced himself to stand once again. "I really do have to go," he explained.

"I wish you didn't have to," Doreen said, "but I'm sure we'll manage to get together again, won't we?"

A broad smile curved Bobby's lips. "Yeah! Wow!! You bet!" he exclaimed. He left feeling very up.

12