Senior Year Ch. 28

Story Info
Lois Tillman attends a convention.
3.6k words
4.49
35.2k
1
0

Part 28 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois Tillman was attending a teacher's convention. She was glad to have a chance to spend some time away from the crazy pace of her life at home. Even though she wasn't unhappy about the developments in her life, which included her relationships with Doreen Ingalls and Bobby Draper, she needed some space. Things were a crazy whirl at home and she had to have some time alone to think about the how the things happening to her might affect her life.

Despite how much pleasure she shared with Doreen, the fact that she was in a relationship with another woman did bother her. And she still couldn't quite come to grips with the fact that she was also having an affair with a student. Her marriage would probably end, she was sure of that, but she didn't know what she'd do when it finally did end. Was she ready to live the kind of hedonistic life-style she'd been living for the rest of her life?

One of the workshop leaders, a man who was conducting a two-day workshop at the convention, had the people attending his workshop take part in what he called a "team building exercise." He had the workshop attendees to pair off with people they didn't know in order to develop team-building skills. Lois was paired with David Wilson, a gorgeous young black teacher who told Lois he taught in an inner-city high school in one of the large cities in the state.

Lois and David agreed to meet in Lois's room after dinner to go over what the workshop leader wanted them to do. The prospect of being alone with the young man unsettled Lois. The minute she first saw David she found herself wondering what he'd be like in bed. "Not here, too," she thought, trying to force the lascivious thoughts from her mind. "What's the matter with me? That kind of thinking is exactly what I came here to get away from!"

She donned a khaki shirtdress that buttoned down the front, all the way from the neck to the hem. She decided not to put on underwear, and realized immediately what her adventuresome decision meant. She planned to attempt to seduce her partner. She realized she was planning to take advantage of her time alone with David to see if she could find out what making love with a black man was like.

The minute David knocked on the door Lois, who had anxiously been awaiting his arrival, let him in. She watched the young man walk into her room and noticed, to her delight, that he was acting nervous. His obvious discomfiture thrilled and delighted her. "Maybe he finds me attractive!" she thought.

"Uh, ah, I...are...are you ready to get to work?" the man stammered. He looked around the room nervously. Part of him expected some white men to appear and whip him because he was alone in a motel room with a white woman. He'd never been in a situation like this in his life. Although he worked in an inner-city school, he grew up in an upper-middle class black family in a small southern town and attended an all-black college. For most of his life, he had few experience with whites, especially white women.

Complicating things even more was the fact that he'd only been married a short time and his workshop partner was, he thought, a very attractive woman. He wasn't sure, but if he was right about the way she was looking at him, it might not be such a good idea for him to be alone with her in her room.

"Well, David, I suppose we should get to work," Lois said. "I really do appreciate the fact you agreed to work with me."

"Ah...sure, I...I'm glad you're working with me," David replied, smiling nervously. "I...I mean, you have a lot of experience and all..." He felt terribly warm. He should have asked the instructor to assign him a different partner, a male partner.

Lois grinned. "David, are you saying I'm an old lady?" she asked.

If David could have blushed, he would have. "Ah...no...ah...that's...that's not what I meant..." he protested. "I'm sorry, I..."

Lois smiled. He was so gorgeous! And his obvious shyness made him even more attractive! "I was just teasing you, David. I know that's not what you meant," she said. "Come on, let's get to work."

The materials they needed to review were in a drawer in the night stand next to the bed. Lois went to get them. She had purposely put them where they were because it meant she would have to bend over to get them. And, as she bent over to pick them up, she could almost feel the young black teacher's eyes on her. Her legs went a little weak.

They sat down at the table and began working. After awhile, Lois got up and walked around to David's side of the table, ostensibly to point out something in the outline. She leaned over him and, when she did, she purposely let her body brush against his. A rush of delight swept through her and, at the same time, she heard his breathing grow strained. She looked down, saw him gazing into the open neck of her outfit, and elation rose through her. Part of her couldn't believe she was acting this way! She was literally throwing herself at this young man she barely knew!

David didn't know what to do. He was sure the woman was coming on to him! He had been looking down the front of her dress and she had caught him, even though he had an idea she wanted him to look. Why else would she have left the top of her outfit open the way she had?

Alarm bells were clanging in his mind, telling him he was headed for trouble and that he ought to leave before things got out of control. He didn't move. He couldn't! He could barely breathe!

"David!" Lois said softly, "Whatever are you doing?"

The young man looked up at her wide-eyed, his face filled with dismay. "Uh...I...I..." he stammered.

"David, I don't believe it! You were looking down my dress," Lois said, "Weren't you?" She affected the tone she'd have used if she'd caught a student doing the same thing, and it had a surprising effect. "You were being very naughty, weren't you?" she asked sternly. She was barely able to keep arousal out of her voice. The young teacher stared at the table and nodded.

Lois took a deep breath. "Did...did you like what you saw, David?" she asked. This time her voice was a lot softer and gentler.

Without thinking, David nodded. Then, embarrassed, he looked up at Lois. "I...I'm sorry, ma'am," he murmured.

Lois pressed harder against his arm. He was trembling. "David, you're sweating," she whispered as thrills raced through her. This was going far better than she thought it might. He was so shy, far more reticent than she expected him to be! "Do you think it's too warm in here?" she murmured.

"Uh...yeah...it...it is kinda hot," David croaked. Hot didn't come close to describing how he felt. He tried thinking about snow, cold water, anything that might help him get his rampaging body under control. Nothing he thought of worked. All he could think of were the large pale breasts with pink tips that he'd seen. He couldn't get the mental picture of them to go away.

"Why don't you take your jacket off, David?" Lois suggested.

The young teacher stood up, slipped his jacket off, folded it carefully and laid it over the back of his chair. He hoped she couldn't see him trembling, and didn't notice that his groin was swelling. Now what?

"You still look too warm," Lois said. Excitement continued to expand through her. She realized she could have him! And would! "I think I know what will help you cool down." She undid his tie, pulled it off, then she began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Ah...what...what are...what are you doing?" David stammered. "We..." He couldn't believe this was happening. It was wrong! Part of him was still scared the Klan was going to burst into the room, grab him, drag him out, and hang him, the way they'd done his great-grandfather long ago. Another, far more powerful part of him wanted to throw the woman who was coming on to him onto the bed and fuck the hell out of her. He couldn't do that, either. What he did do was let her unbutton his shirt, while he stood there, panting and trembling.

"Hush!" Lois ordered as she stripped her companion's shirt off. His upper body was slim but well-muscled. She slid her hands over his bare chest, teasing him with her long fingernails, and was delighted to feel him shudder as she did. "Your body is very good, David," she whispered. "Do you work out?"

David nodded. "Ah...yeah...I...I go to the health club sometimes," he stammered. "And I...um...run every day, too."

Lois's hand continued investigating and his nipples grew hard. The pace of his breathing increased. She was thrilled! "I bet girls tell you what a good body you have all the time," she whispered. "Your girlfriend does, doesn't she?"

"I...I don't have a girlfriend," David replied softly.

"That's surprising. Do you play the field?" Lois murmured. Her pale hand slid over his ebony skin - a stark contrast to the dark surface - and the sight intensified her thrills.

David shook his head. "No, ma'am. That isn't it. I...I'm married!" he gasped. He knew that the only thing that would save him was to push her away and leave the room now, before something terrible happened, but he couldn't do that. No way!

"I didn't know!" Lois murmured. And, she realized, she didn't care, either! Her hands continued moving over him, caressing him lightly. His trembling grew more violent. "Are you happily married?"

David nodded and gulped.

Lois continued to caress the trembling man. His chest was shiny with sweat. He was nearly hairless and the sheen of sweat on his dark skin made him ever so tantalizing. She realized her questions about what it would be like to make love with a black man were about to be answered. She looked into his wide brown eyes. "Have you ever cheated on your wife, David?" she asked. As far as she was concerned, he was going to, and soon!

David shook his head. But he knew he was sure as hell going to. There was no way was he going to be able to stop now! This woman already had his cock as hard as steel.

"Would you like to make love with me, David?" Lois murmured.

He nodded. "I...uh...yeah...I..." he croaked.

"That would be a lot easier if we were both naked, wouldn't it?" Lois said. Her hands moved to the waist of his slacks, opened them and pushed them down. The only clothes remaining on him were white jockey shorts, a white band around the center of his dark, lean body.

Lois noticed the huge bulge in those shorts, licked her lips and gazed at his swollen crotch. "My goodness, David!" she exclaimed, "You look very uncomfortable!" She touched the bulge tentatively and felt the young man jolt as if she'd given him an electric shock. A tremor went through her, too. This was going to be wonderful!

"Oh, God!" David croaked, "We...we shouldn't do this! We-we're both, uh, married!"

"I thought you said you wanted to make love with me?" Lois whispered. She grasped his cock and squeezed it through his undershorts. It was so hot! And so hard! And she could feel it throbbing!

"Yeahhhhh!!" he replied, "But...Agggghhhh!! What about my wife...your husband?"

"They never have to know!" Lois murmured. She shoved her hand into David's shorts and began stroking his torrid, swollen flesh. He groaned and trembled harder. "Do you really want me to stop doing this, David?" she whispered.

He shook his head. "No, Oh, God, No!" he croaked.

Still trembling, David helped Lois get his underpants off. The minute they were off, his slim, long, black shaft was wrapped in Lois' pale hand.

"You have a very mouth-watering cock, David!" Lois told him. She saw his eyes widen and heard his breath catch. "I've got to see if it tastes as good as it looks!"

David's breathing turned harsh. Lois figured it was best if she kept things going and didn't give him a chance to think, so she shoved him toward the bed. He backed across the room and, when his legs hit the mattress, he sat down.

Lois knelt on the floor in front of the quivering young black man and took his straining ebony organ into her mouth. His groan of pleasure was music to her ears!

"Oh, Jesus! I'm gonna come! That feels too good!" David groaned when Lois began to suck his cock! Damn! He'd never been with a woman this aggressive, before! His wife was quiet, almost submissive. When they made love she hardly ever did anything to him. Lois's aggressiveness really turned him on.

Lois stopped sucking and looked up at the panting man. "Go ahead, come if you want to," she told him, "I'm dying to find out how you taste." Once again, she ingested his twitching cock again and started to roll his swollen, hot balls in her soft hands.

A look of ecstasy contorted David's face and his hips began lurching. "Oh!! Ohh!! Ohhhhhhh!! Arrrrggghhhhh!! Arrrrrgggghhhh!!" he moaned as his cock started throbbing. Then, despite his efforts to keep it from happening, he was coming. "Fuck!! Oh, fuck!! I'm commmminnnnngggggggg!!" If she wanted him to come in her mouth, that's exactly what he'd do!

Lois couldn't believe how much hot stuff David shot into her mouth! She was so excited that when he came, she did, too! She couldn't believe it. She nursed his pole until he lay still on the bed, breathing hard, not moving. She wasn't finished, not by a long shot. She let his cock slide from her mouth, then, as aroused as she'd ever been, she stood up and peeled her dress off. David lay on the bed, staring at her as she disrobed. The way his eyes looked was so exciting!

"Do you like my body, David?" she asked.

The young man's eyes seemed to be glued to her breasts. He nodded and croaked, "Yes!"

"Would you like to touch me?" Lois whispered.

Her companion nodded. Lois loved being in control. The lovely young man was so turned on he would do whatever she wanted him to! She laid down on the bed next to him, took his hand and guided it to her breast. "Touch it, David!" she murmured. She was so excited she could hardly breathe. A tremor went through her when his hand contacted her breast. "Oh, God! Your hand is so soft!"

David somehow found himself able to move, and began to explore the woman's lush, lovely body. She was the first white woman he'd ever had the opportunity to see naked. He was as excited as he'd ever been. It was as if her sucking him off hadn't done a thing to satisfy his need. This woman's body was lush and full and her breasts were huge. His wife was slim, almost gaunt in comparison. The radical difference between the two women's bodies really turned him on.

Lois felt David's dark hand sliding over her flesh, exploring her, arousing her even more than she thought it would. After all, she'd just had an orgasm while she was sucking him. Soft murmurs of delight gushed from her as his caresses became bolder. "Oh, David!" she cooed. "You make me feel so wonderful! I love the way you're touching me and how it makes me feel!"

"You're beautiful!" David exclaimed, awed. "So beautiful!" He bent his head over her chest and began sucking a nipple.

Lois's back arched and she groaned. What he was doing really felt fantastic! She loved having her nipples sucked! "Yesssss!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she moaned when his dark, thick lips wrapped around her nipple. She grabbed his head, feeling his kinky coarse hair under her hands, and pulled him against her. "Eat me, David!" she moaned. "I want you to eat me!"

"Yes, ma'am!" David replied. He slid down so he was lying between her legs and, tentatively, began exploring her puffy, pink, sopping vagina with his finger. Then his lips crushed against her and she went wild.

"Oh, David!! David!!" Lois moaned, her hips twisting and lifting frantically. She no longer had control over her body! She luxuriated in the wonderful, wild sensations the young teacher's lips and tongue were giving her! "That's fantastic! Oh, Godddd, David!! That feels so good!"

Once he got started, David wasn't about to stop. He kept his ebony head nestled between Lois's pale, trembling thighs as his thick lips and tongue did wild things to her. He clutched her firm buttocks in his hands and kept his mouth pressed against her.

Lois's body shook, she clutched her breasts, and her head rolled from side to side. "Oh, God, David!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she babbled. Her legs, quivering with delight, clamped around his head. God, did he ever have a talented tongue! Then it happened! "Oh, God!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Yessssss, David!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she cried, her body writhing. She could feel his fingers digging into her ass. That made things even more thrilling! The wondrous feelings continued, as did her screams of wonder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she moaned. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Her body gleamed with sweat brought out by her frantic exertions.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Oh, God!! I'm coming!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Lois shrieked when, at last, her body exploded into orgasm, "Don't stop!! Don't stop!! Don't stop!! Eat me!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Her hips bucked fiercely. When, at last, her orgasm ran its course her legs slid from David's shoulders and thumped onto the bed.

She could hardly breathe! "My God, David!" she exclaimed. "That...that was unbelievable!"

"You really liked it?" David asked, smiling at her.

"It...it was better...far better...than...than I hoped!" Lois replied. "You made me feel so wonderful!" She glanced down and saw that his ebony shaft was again jutting proudly out in front of him. She slid her hand between them and took hold of the swollen, stiff pole. "Don't you think, David, that we should do something about this?" she asked. She pulled him on top of her. "Put that thing in me now, David!" she urged.

The young man needed no further encouragement. He guided his tumescence into her opening, then his hips surged downward and the dark wand disappeared into Lois's body. "Uhhhhhhhhh!" he grunted. She was tighter than hell! He was doing it! He was fucking a white woman for the first time in his life! Euphoria boiled up inside him as he pounded into her.

Lois had no idea making love with the young black man would be as good as it was! Her hips thrust upward, responding to the rapid thrusting motions of his lean, muscular hips. Her fingers dug into his tight bottom and she could feel his muscles tightening as he fucked her!

David continued to lunge against Lois, his hips a blur of frantic motion, the force of his fucking shaking her body. He wanted her desperately. He had no control left, no thoughts of anything but the woman into whose lush, pale body his cock was thrusting. His fine, solid body stiffened, the muscles of his neck and shoulders strained, then... "Gonna come!! Gonna come!! Oh, God!! I'm gonna come!!" he roared. "Oh, God, I'm commmminnnnnnngggggg!!"

"Yesssssss, David!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Lois shrieked, driven beyond reason by his slamming hips and invading cock, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

What they shared was so intense it was quite a while after they finished before either of them was able to move or talk.

"Have you ever cheated on your wife before?" Lois asked the young man.

He shook his head. "No," he admitted. "I...I never did anything like...like this before."

"Are you sorry you did it?" she asked.

David shook his head again. "No, I guess not," he admitted, surprised to realize that was so.

Lois smiled at him. "Well, David, I hope you aren't finished yet," she said. "Because I'm not." She got onto her knees, and presented her ass to him. "I want you again, David," she murmured. "Do you want me again?" She knew the answer to her question when she felt him move onto his knees and shuffle toward her, then his cock slapped her bottom. She was thrilled! He was hard again and he wanted her!

David plunged his cock into Lois, giving her exactly what she wanted, which happened to be exactly what he wanted, too!

"David!!" Lois cried as he plunged into her once more, "Ohhhhh!! Yessssssss!! Do it!! Do ittttt!!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12