Senior Year Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Ali's relationships are a sex-filled mess.
4.7k words
4.3
7.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday goes by quickly. I go to the gym, relax by the pool with a book, and have dinner with Jess. Ryan is busy with his internship, so I don't get to see him.

Tuesday is another day in the routine of gym and reading. I get a text from Lucas.

Lucas: I'll pick you up at 6:30. Is that okay?

Ali: Yes sir.

Lucas: Just a quick dinner tonight babe. I need to fuck.

Ali: That sounds perfect.

Lucas is great. He's hot, rich, and loves to make me cum. I'll leave his place in a daze from all the orgasms. Tonight can't come fast enough.

After organizing my new desk and reading more romance short stories, I get ready for dinner. He said quick dinner, so I'll just wear jeans, tank top, and heels. It will show off my assets without looking too fancy.

Lucas pulls up in his Range Rover, listening to Imagine Dragons. He looks exceptionally hot with some extra scruff in his beard and his sunglasses on. I slide in the seat next to him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Hi Lucas. You look extra handsome today."

"Hi baby. I'm glad you think so. I'm going to fuck you extra hard today."

I smile and lean back, watching the buildings go by as we drive to his house. He already has lasagna made at home for us to eat and has my favorite wine chilled when we get there.

We eat quickly, discussing our weeks. I tell him about my move and the guys across the hall. He tells me that he had an emergency patient on Sunday night. He typically is not on-call on Sundays, but the other physician at his clinic was out of town.

I usually don't eat a lot before I let him fuck me. I don't want to have a food baby, but I also don't want to be full and tired or uncomfortable. However, I do drink as much wine as I want. There's nothing like a red wine orgasm.

We finish eating and he takes me up to his master suite. Usually he likes to watch me strip off my clothes for him, but this time he asks me to sit on the bed. This is weird.

"I'm going to make you cum with your clothes on. Then you'll get to feel my cock." Ohhh this will be fun.

"Yes, sir."

He shows me a greedy, evil grin and his blue eyes look darker. I rarely see him like this. When he gets super dominant and aggressive, I usually end up staying here because I just don't want to move afterwards.

He tells me to sit on the edge of the bed, legs apart, leaning back on my hands with my chest pushed out. I do as I'm told.

His big hands cup my tits and he starts rubbing my nipples. Even through my tank top and bra, it feels good. He kisses my temple then down my cheekbone before hitting my lips. I want to kiss him more but he repeats it on the other side. Finally he slides his tongue in my mouth. The wine on his breath fills my mouth and his lips move with mine.

I'm already moaning and it hasn't even been 2 minutes. Now he's kissing from my ear, down my neck, down my collar bone, and sucks just a little at the top of my shoulder. He repeats it on the other side and I'm pushing my chest out as far as I can to give him access to me.

Lucas plants kisses down my chest until he's at the top of my tits, right near the fabric of my tank top. He massages harder, forcing another moan from me.

"Fuck I love these tits. Do you want me to keep going baby?"

"Yes, please sir. Please."

He lightly bites down and starts sucking. I can feel a hickey already starting, but who cares.

He reaches up with one hand and places it around my throat. He knows I love being choked... but he's not even fucking me yet.

"You're mine, Ali. No one else can have you. I want you to be mine."

That's some different dirty talk... I go with it. "Yes, yes I'm yours." And a moment later, I'm begging, "Please fuck me."

"Not until you cum for me."

Hearing him say he wants me to cum for him is so hot. I know it won't take much more for him to make me cum.

The hand that was on my breast is sliding down my stomach and rubbing my pussy. Through my jeans, it doesn't feel that great. But having his lips on me, his hand around my throat, and his increasing pressure on my clit, I'm close.

I let my head fall back as he kisses my shoulder. He almost growls as he says, "Cum for me baby" and I comply.

It's not a life-changing, earth-shattering orgasm, but it still feels so good. As soon as I'm done cumming, he's taking my clothes off of me. He's in a hurry. I know he's dying to fuck me.

Once I'm finally naked and ready, he bends me over the bed and traces my spine with his fingers. My back arches with the touch, sending my ass higher up in the air. "Good girl. Are you ready?"

"Yes please. I'm so ready."

I'm expecting him to start fucking me, but instead he spanks me. Hard. Harder than he ever has. I wince with the pain and let out a half moan half squeal. What the fuck?

He does it again on the other cheek. Okay, I'm not sure about this right now. I just wanted to fuck... and then he has a vibrator on my clit. "Hold it baby. Don't take it off either. I want you to cum the whole time I'm fucking you."

I love kinky Lucas. I grab the vibrator while I hear him opening a bottle of lube. I'm still disappointed that I haven't even felt his cock yet. I feel a butt plug with lube on it sliding up and down my ass crack. Before he even has the chance to ask me, I'm begging for it. "Please sir. Please." I'm pushing my ass even higher up.

He slides the plug in my ass until the base is pressed up against me. This feels so good and he still hasn't even fucked me. The anticipation is killing me.

He spanks me again. This time, I don't even feel the pain. I feel the vibrations through my clit and my stretched asshole.

He spanks me again. And again. And again. Until my legs are shaking and I'm screaming with every hit. I am at the peak of my orgasm when he shoves his big dick in my pussy and it takes all of me to not drop the vibrator. The moans and screams I'm letting out are nothing like I have ever heard myself make. This is by far the best fuck and it technically just began.

Then he rears back and slams into me. I can feel his cock pressing against the plug in my ass. I'm so full and my body is on a stimulation overload.

He doesn't stop. He grabs my hair, keeping one hand on my hip and fucks my pussy until I'm dripping and my body is almost numb from tingling. He hasn't even cum yet. I don't know how much more I can take.

He flips me over so my hips are at the edge of the bed. He slowly slides his dick in me and leans over me to kiss me. "You okay baby? Can you handle more?"

"Yes sir. I need to feel you cum in me. I'm yours."

He loves when I tell him that.

I put my legs on his shoulders, still holding the vibrator on my clit with the plug in my ass. He reaches down and squeezes my tits before wrapping both hands around my throat.

His hips are moving so fast and the sensation of the vibrating mixed with the fullness of my ass and pussy are sending me to an orgasm quickly. "Lucas, please, yes. Fuck." These are the only words I can get out between moans and screams.

His hands clench down harder on my throat. I'm almost dizzy and my legs are shaking. "Cum for me Ali. Cum baby"

I press the vibrator even harder on my clit and scream as my orgasm explodes for him. His dick is convulsing inside of me, filling me up with his cum.

I toss the vibrator to the side and slide up further on the bed so I can sprawl out.

"You look beautiful. In my bed. With my cum in you. And my marks on you."

I look down to see hickeys all over my chest. That is not typical for him. He's a grown man. He doesn't need to be marking his territory.

He brings me a warm towel to clean up with.

After getting clean, we're both lying on the bed naked. He is running his fingers up and down my stomach, "Ali. I don't like when you talk to me about other men."

"Like other clients?"

"No. Other men. I haven't said anything because you haven't showed interest in anyone else, but now that you're talking about liking that guy... I don't know how I feel about it."

"What do you mean?" I always thought Lucas had other feelings for me, but I never really considered that it would be true.

"Ali, Sunday nights with you are the one thing I look forward to in the week. Yes, fucking is great. But getting to hear about your week and sharing stories with you is also great. You're the most beautiful woman I have seen. Watching you cum and moan my name gives me some kind of pleasure that I've never felt before."

I roll to my side, propping my head up on my hand so I can get a better view of him. Ya know how I've never been in love? That's completely true. But guys fall for me all the time. I don't know why, but they want me and I don't want anything more than sex.

"Lucas, you know I don't get emotionally involved with clients. That would ruin my whole job... "

"I know. That's why I think tonight should be our last night."

Well I wasn't expecting that. "What? Seriously?"

"I love you, Ali." He takes a deep breath before continuing on, "These last few months with you have been amazing. I knew it would be different the first time when I wanted you to stay the night with me instead of going home. If things were different, I would ask you to be with me all the time."

"Lucas... I didn't know... I'm so sorry." Of all of the love confessions I have lived through, this has to be the most hurtful one. Lucas grew to be one of my best friends and I looked forward to seeing him every week.

"I'll take you home. I'll wire your money tonight. I'm sorry baby."

I feel horrible. The high from the orgasms is gone and now I just hurt for him. Our ride home is silent between us, with music in the background. When we pull up to my apartment, he puts it in park and looks over at me.

"Bye Ali. I'll see you at the clinic. If you need anything, please come to me. If you ever decide to stop working and want to come be with me, there's nothing I would want more."

"Lucas, you're too good for me." I kiss him. It quickly turns into more. His hands are cupping my face and our tongues are dancing. "Fuck it. Come inside. Just one more time."

He parks the car and we practically run upstairs. I'm unlocking the door when I hear the door open on behind me. Ryan and Chris walk out.

"Hey, Ali. Did you get our texts? We're going downtown. Wanna come out with us?" Chris acts like there's not a man standing here with me.

"Oh I haven't even looked at my phone... Chris, Ryan, this is Lucas." They all awkwardly shake hands and I can feel the daggers coming from Ryan. Chris doesn't seem to notice. "Well... I'll come out another night. Y'all have fun!" I rush into the apartment to get away from the awkward tension.

"Ali, you didn't tell me that he loves you."

"What? He doesn't! We barely know each other!"

Lucas pins me against the wall inside my door. Our hands are intertwined. He's holding my hands above my head. His mouth is kissing every part of me he can get to. "Forget I said anything. Just be with me tonight, please. Forget about him. Let me love you. Let me worship you."

I know I shouldn't let him do this. But how could I say no?

"Love me, Lucas."

He picks me up and wanders through my apartment, making it to the door to my bedroom. He places me on the bed and slides my shirt off of me. I start undoing my pants while kicking off my heels. I'm almost undressed and he's taking his clothes off too. The lust in his eyes is already sending me overboard.

I lean back on the pillows and he pushes my legs open, running his finger up and down my waiting pussy lips. I thought I couldn't fuck again for a week after earlier and now I'm here, melting under him.

He slides his finger inside of me and swirls slowly. He licks his lips before planting them on my clit and sucking, keeping his finger working inside of me. I buck my hips up to him, begging for more.

I want to cum for him already. He loves when I cum in his mouth and he can taste all of me. I start rubbing my nipples, moaning and letting my body take over. "Yes, Lucas. Fuck. Yes, make me cum please."

My body is lightly convulsing under him. My wetness is covering his face and fingers. He growls at the taste of my orgasm.

He slides his body up over mine, putting his finger in my mouth for me to taste. I moan as he pulls it out and kisses me. I can feel his hardness between my legs and I want him inside of me so badly.

"Ali, let's make love." He whispers in my ear and his guides his dick slowly and steadily in my soaking pussy. My hands are in his hair, grabbing what I can as he fills me up completely.

I wrap my legs around him and let him make love to me. His mouth goes from kissing mine to licking, kissing, and sucking my neck and chest and shoulders.

The orgasm building inside of me is slow but strong. I can feel the swirling in my stomach. My clit starts throbbing. "Lucas, I'm going to cum... "

"Me too, baby. Cum with me."

My release is strong and nothing like the firework orgasm I had earlier. This one is slow and burning. My insides are throbbing and clamping down on his dick. Our moans are soft and our kisses are softer.

If this is what being worshipped is like, then I want nothing less than this.

He pulls out of me and lays beside me. I scoot closer to him and let him hold me.

"Lucas, I don't know what being in love is like."

"It's that heat and sparks, but every time they touch you. That's what you do to me."

I want to cry because I don't feel the same for him. Instead, I fall asleep with him holding me.

The next morning, I wake up to no Lucas in my bed. Instead, a note on my kitchen counter.

'Ali, you have changed my life. You gave me feelings that I didn't know existed and completely ruined other women for me. I'm sorry that I couldn't say good-bye in person. I love you and want you to be happy.

I put $10,000 in your account. Don't try to send it back. It's for you.

Love always, Lucas'

TEN THOUSAND?! While I am very sad about losing him, I am so excited and surprised by the money he left. The most I've gotten is around $5,000 for one meeting. But $10,000 for nothing at all? And he already paid me $1,000 for the week. Then I have Tim's money too... I'm like rich or something.

I immediately text Jess. I need to rant and make sure I'm not crazy.

...

After Jess and I rave over the money I just got, we head over to the pool. We take some frozen margaritas and plan on laying out all day. We get in the shallow ends and chat while sipping our margs.

I'm in the middle of telling her that we say Ryan and Chris when coming inside last night.

"Oh shit, Ali... What did you say?"

"Nothing... I didn't know what to say. But Ryan did not look happy."

"Well yeah. He's head over heels for you then you bring a hot dilf home to fuck."

"Hey! Lucas is not a dad!"

"He's 35... he's dad age." She rolls her eyes at me. She knows Lucas is my favorite client, so she understands I'm upset. But she also knows that I don't get attached for a reason. I know they all fall for me.

Caroline and her ugly black hair comes swimming over to us.

"Hey guys! I haven't heard from Ryan in a while and I know you live across the hall. Do you know if he's okay?"

Jess looks at me, waiting for me to answer. "I think he's been busy with his internship... I haven't seen him around much either."

"Oh. Okay, makes sense. If y'all wanna come hang out, you're welcome to join us!" She says as she starts swimming away to her group of friends. She's nice, but I don't trust her. And if she's as bad as Ryan says, then I definitely shouldn't trust her.

Jess waits for her to get out of earshot before saying, "So I guess she doesn't know y'all fucked?"

"Wow, Jess. Way to be classy."

"I'm drinking a marg out of a water bottle... I'm not trying to be classy." Okay, true.

"Whatever. But no, she doesn't know we fucked. And she doesn't know he likes me. Apparently he hasn't talked to her."

Jess and I continue drinking and hanging out for a while. The pool gradually gets more crowded, music starts playing, and the games begin.

"Hey Ali, which chick are you gonna make out with this time?" She's trying to make fun of me for my drunk sluttiness.

"Doesn't matter as long as she's hot." Ha, bitch. Try me. "How many people are you gonna make out with? Gonna make a new record of 9?"

"Hey now! That was a great time!" We're both laughing because we both can agree - that night was pretty fun.

I take another drink of my margarita. We've both had at least 3 of them and had to go inside to make more. Now our supply is fully stocked and it's only 2:30. We are definitely going to have a fun time today.

A little later I'm feeling too drunk so I go lay down on my chair by the pool for a minute. I hear Jess yelling for me, "Ali! Come here!!"

I go over to see what she's yelling about. "Ali please please please come play drunk jenga with us!!"

The too drunk side of me wants to go back and lay down, but the side of me that is tipsy and sees Chris and Ryan walking in happily agrees to play.

The first tile I slide out says, "CHOOSE THE HOTTEST PLAYER AT THE TABLE & LET THEM KISS ANY BODY PART OF YOURS THAT THEY CHOOSE"

I choose a random guy named Aaron. Honestly, I don't even know if he's the hottest one, but Ryan can perfectly see me straddling his lap and letting him kiss the top and sides of my tits, so it's good enough.

I sit back down next to Jess and she leans over to whisper to me, "If you're trying to make him jealous, it's working... He saw that and immediately chugged a beer."

"Jess, that doesn't mean I'm the reason he's drinking."

"Okay sure. But he's coming over... so act cool" I was planning on acting cool anyways.

Ryan has the fakest smile plastered on his face when he says, "Hey guys! Can I join? I need to get fucked up... long day at the office."

He slides in the seat next to Caroline and grabs her thigh while staring straight at me. Oh, that's how he wants to play? I can be way worse.

Chris joins us, along with a couple other people who just got here. Some guys leave to start the grill and grab more beer for everyone.

Ryan pulls a tile that says, "ANSWER ANY QUESTION THAT THE GROUP DECIDES ON" Well, that's kinda boring. He steps away from the group and the guys start joking about how he never gets laid. Caroline looks very offended, but doesn't say much. They all agree on a question.

"When was the last time you made a girl cum?"

Ryan's eyes go wide and he takes a drink of his beer before answering, "3 days ago."

Caroline immediately gets up and runs to the bathroom, knowing it wasn't her that came for him. Her friends follow her, clearing up some space around the table.

Jess's tile says, "BEND OVER AND LET EVERYONE SPANK YOU" Oh goodness, she loves this kind of stuff. She bends over her chair and we all take turns spanking her. Her ass cheeks are red and she's in a giggling fit by the time we're done.

It's already my turn again. My tile says, "PICK A NUMBER 1-20. THE PLAYER CLOSEST TO YOUR NUMBER GETS TO MAKEOUT WITH YOU"

In my head I pick 4. We go around the circle and Ryan picks 5. Chris is last and he picked 4.

I go over and scoot Ryan out of the way so I have better access to Chris. I straddle his lap on my knees and grab his face and start kissing him. I bite his lip just a little and let the makeout session go on for a few seconds before getting up and plopping back down on my seat with a sassy grin.

Ryan's eyes are burning daggers in me again. He has no right to be mad... He should have picked 4.

The game goes on for a while longer and the glares from Ryan to me don't stop. We eat some hotdogs and hamburgers and keep drinking. Once it gets dark, everyone is a little too drunk and we all decide to skinny dip.

Jess and I immediately throw off our suits and jump in. Some of the guys take a little longer, but all of the girls are splashing around and jumping in. After the fun of skinny dipping has worn off, we all head back to our apartments. I let Jess shower first and I go over to Chris and Ryan's place.

12