Senior Year Memories Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?"

"I really am glad you two are finally together. I always knew you'd be cute together," Lauren said.

There's a million different things I could've said right then, and the best of them probably would've just been nothing, but for the life of me I can't say why I answered her the way I did next. It was probably a confluence of factors, the heat and sex still swimming through my head, the strange reconciliation that Tori and I were getting around, the overwhelming joy of it being Halloween, the feeling of stress to come with all of Nadia's texts and how I'd always had the tiniest of crushes on Tori's mom. I answered quickly because I wanted to answer her quickly, but in retrospect if I'd thought more on my answer, I would've avoided a lot of pain and heartache in the long run.

"We're not together, not really. We're just kinda having fun, with each other, with other people. Making it a memorable senior year, you know?" I said, more honest than I meant to be, but still honest because I'd always been honest with her.

"Oh," she said, pausing more than I'd expected. "Well, whatever the story is, I'm glad you're having fun. See you guys upstairs in a bit?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Cool. And, oh yeah, Happy Halloween!" she exclaimed perkily, heading upstairs.

"Happy Halloween!" I called after her, oblivious to what I'd just started. I didn't know right then that I'd just tipped over the first domino on what would be a series of events that'd lead to the darkest period of my senior year, because that's how mistakes usually work: you don't know you're making them when you make them.

I wasn't worried then, and you shouldn't be either, not yet at least. This is a story I'll save for another day because there's still the story of Halloween ahead, and Halloween is a much happier story, even with its twists and turns and frustrations.

As crazy as I expected this day to be, I had no idea how crazy it actually would turn out to be.

***

After breakfast, Tori got dressed in her witch costume and drove me back to my house so I could pick up my bike, backpack and costume. Compared to how stunning she looked, I felt positively underdressed in the mask and coveralls of my Michael Myers costume, but this was something I was fairly used to.

What I wasn't used to was the sullen silence. The news that Rachel was going to be staying for a good chunk of November was a surprise to Tori, and not awelcome one either. She didn't want to let on that it got to her, so of course she let it on. I did what I could to try and cheer her up, reminding her that it was Halloween and that we had a lot of fun and work ahead of us, even sharing some of the funnier texts that Nadia had sent me, but little seemed to be able to bring her out of her funk. It hurt my pride that I couldn't help her, especially after everything we did in the shower, but since my pride wasn't the important thing here, I just shut up and let her figure out what she needed to figure out on the drive to school.

Getting there, though, was enough to distract me from worrying about Tori as we went our separate ways to our first classes. How could I not smile on this most glorious of glorious days?

Though Regan Hills High School put a lot of restrictions on what we could and couldn't wear (masks had to be easy to take off, no real or imitation weapons, all costumes had to fit within the school dress code, etc.), it was amazing to see how all out everyone went. There were more zombies, superheroes, pirates and vampires and monsters and cartoon characters past than I could count. Even some of the teachers got in on it, decorating classrooms and doors with everything orange and black that they could find and doing their best to fit in with PG, humorous costumes that worked about as well as you'd ever expect a teacher trying to find a PG, humorous costume to be. Even though my phone buzzed in my pocket with each new text from Nadia, I was lost in wonder as I took in everyone's costumes, good, bad and otherwise.

In my mask I was anonymous, and I took all the enjoyment that offered, sneaking up and scaring Brooke in her fairy princess costume, and even saying a quick hello to Sophie. She wasn't dressed for the day, back to her usual prim and proper religious girl look, but once I revealed myself to her, she blushed, whispered me a quick hello, and then ran off. I didn't know if I'd get the chance to see her again, but I was hoping I would; I got the impression she might have sexual potential I couldn't even imagine.

I was enjoying the anonymity, but after a fun few minutes of wandering across the campus, I couldn't help but shake the feeling that I was being followed. Looking around, I saw that this feeling was justified.

About fifty feet off there was a girl standing in what had to be one of the creepiest costumes I'd seen of the day. It was a custom made costume designed to look like a patchy ragdoll, with a face of burlap, large button eyes, scraggly blonde yarn hair, a mouth of ragged stitches and a tattered skirt. Whoever had made the costume had done a damn good job at making it look creepy and old, covering her from head to toe in mismatched, ugly patches. The work looked so fine that I thought it had to be Mallory, but that thought was quickly shot down when I realized this girl was much shorter.

She was staring at me. I couldn't see her real eyes, but I knew she was staring at me. The more those button eyes bored into me, the more unsettled I became. She cocked her head, then raised an arm to wave at me creepily.

I shuddered.

"Was that the boogeyman?" the voice behind me asked. It made me jump, even if the voice was familiar and the line even more familiar.

"As a matter of fact, it was," I replied, returning the exchange of quotes as I turned to face Josie Wong.

Well, I was sure it was Josie Wong when I turned around, but I sure as hell wasn't sure it was her when I actually saw her. She'd stripped herself of all of her black leather clothes, her pale makeup, her jewelry. Instead she now wore the blue and white outfit of a Regan Hills High School cheerleader complete with pom-poms, glam makeup and, if I wasn't mistaken, baby blue butterfly barrettes in her choppy, short black hair. The costume complimented her body well, but it was a shock to see her.

"Now that's scary," I said.

"Really? I was going more for ironic," Josie said, spinning around and offering me a girly curtsy.

"It's that too," I said.

"Thanks," she said, sarcastic. "Walk with me to class?"

I looked out for the ragdoll, but she was long gone.

"Sure," I said, walking side by side with her. Josie and I had worked together on the Puma Press since September, back when she watched me have sex with Nadia, but we hadn't started talking really until Nadia assigned us to head up the Puma Press' haunted house for the Halloween Scream together. Since one thing had a way of leading to another, we started having sex (damn she was really good at anal), but unlike a lot of girls I'd been with, there was a connection between me and Josie that brought us close. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, but whatever it was made me really want to hold her hand as we walked. I didn't, because I didn't want to make things weird.

"So, where did you get the costume?" I asked.

"It's not a costume. What you're seeing is a genuine Regan Hills High Puma cheerleader's outfit. I've got friends in low places who know how to get things, and they got me this," Josie answered.

"Ah," I replied.

Josie bit her lip, then smiled in wry amusement. "So, how's your phone?"

"Getting blown up with text messages from Nadia. Yours?" I asked.

"Same," Josie replied. "Fuck, she needs to get laid."

"I think we just need to get past the Halloween Scream," I replied.

"That's not gonna cool her down any. There'll always be something else," Josie said.

I thought on it. "Yeah, that seems right."

"Yeah," Josie answered, trailing off.

I wanted something to say and landed on, "So... nervous about tonight?"

"No. We're gonna kick ass. We got a good team, a great house, and a religious girl who's gonna stay far the fuck away from us and let us have our holiday. So... are, you nervous?" Josie asked.

"I think so. But as long as I got you with me, I think we'll kick its ass too," I said, not terribly confident, but glad for the smile it got from Josie.

"You can be such a cheesy ass sometimes," Josie said, shaking her head.

I looked up at the clock in the hallway, saw that we had a few extra minutes. "I may be, but I'm also a cheesy ass who knows of a dark little alcove off this hallway and that we've got a few extra minutes to kill. Wanna make out?"

Josie's eyebrow rose, impressed. "Yes. Yes I do."

I grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her into the dark little alcove off the main school corridor. Jokingly, she stood up on her toes and kissed my Michael Myers mask first, before I pulled it off and kissed her on the lips. Her lips, even painted pink like this, were every bit as full and luscious as we made out. We didn't have time for more, even though I very much wanted more, but we still softly groped one another, kissing passionately as we awaited the tardy bell. It would be a rude interruption, but we didn't care, because it was Halloween, and we were the people that Halloween was made for.

No bells, no ragdolls, nothing could stop our fun.

Well, maybe the simultaneous buzzing on both of our phones as Nadia texted us again, but once we both saw those, we laughed, put our phones away, and went straight back to making out.

***

Like they always do when there's something you're looking forward to after, classes seemed to crawl by at a snail's pace. I normally liked my classes, especially Mrs. Lynn's, but with the Halloween Scream only hours away it was hard to pay attention.

The texts I was getting weren't helping any either. Some of them were the usual stuff I was used to getting from Kaitlyn and Brooke, saying what they wanted to do to me and how they were looking forward to Halloween being over so I'd have more free time for them, but when the pictures started coming, well that made it hard to pay attention.

Brooke: you think these panties go with my costume???

Brooke sent a picture of herself bent over in front of her bedroom mirror, the short, pale green skirt of her fairy princess costume held over her ass, showing off a pair of comparably pale green panties so sheer that I could see her pussy and asshole clearly through them.

Kaitlyn: You know you're looking forward to these later.

Kaitlyn sent a picture of herself half-wearing her pirate costume, her massive and completely bare DD-cup tits spilling out from over her corset. With her one free hand, she pinched one of her luscious nipples, and it took all I had not to drool for thinking of the taste of it.

Rose: No idea what to wear today. Any thoughts?

Rose's picture was the least subtle yet, taken of her standing completely nude in front of her closet, her toned, tanned body completely on display from her firm C-cup tits to her delicious pussy.

Josie: You know I know how to have a happy Halloween

Unlike the other girls, I was pretty sure Josie took hers in class, if only for how close up and dark the shot of her pussy beneath the blue and white cheerleader's skirt was. Her panties, black with orange jack-o-lanterns on them betrayed the rest of the costume, but was every bit as sexy as it was cute, which summed up a lot of Josie I'd found.

I was sneaking looks at these pictures beneath my desk in Mrs. Lynn's class, smiling at the memories I had with each of these girls, when I got another one from Brooke. I knew how creative she was, and was all too happy to see what she had to offer this time.

I would've done it, too, if it weren't for a new text from Nadia interrupting me.

Nadia: Have you confirmed with Mallory she's got adequate makeup supplies?

It took all I had not to answer her by saying, "No, because I know Mallory knows what she's doing and she won't let us down, get off our asses."

Me: Yes. We're good.

Nadia: Thank you.

I expected there to be another question, but for now at least, she didn't send anything. I shook my head. Nadia was getting on my last nerve. I knew she just wanted to make sure we had a good Halloween Scream and that nothing got fucked up, but if she kept worrying like this, she was bound to mess things up herself.

For all I'd done, all I'd sacrificed, I sure as hell wasn't going to let her mess things up, not when we were this close.

The lunch bell finally rang. I pocketed my phone and followed the rest of class out of the room. Sitting at her desk at the front of the room, dressed in the wide red hat and coat of Carmen Sandiego, Mrs. Lynn eyed me as I passed.

"See you at the Halloween Scream, Mrs. Lynn?" I asked conversationally.

She laughed. "Not my scene. No, I'm afraid I'll be just waiting on the trick-or-treaters all night."

"Oh. Well, have a Happy Halloween, then," I said.

"You too, Ryan," she said, looking me up and down in my formless coveralls. "Be careful out there, lots of crazies come out on Halloween looking to scare."

I smiled at her before I pulled on my mask. "It's Halloween, Mrs. Lynn; everyone's entitled to one good scare."

I left her classroom in good spirits, holding onto the quote as a jaunty response and not an actual promise. Even though it was Halloween, I had absolutely no intention of being scared.

That intention lasted right about until I stepped out of the classroom and got a good look around.

The ragdoll was back.

She stood only thirty feet down the hall from me, watching me, cocking her head. The sewed in smile of her mask was frightening, a taunt and promise of terror. I knew it wasn't an actual monster or ghost, but that I didn't know who it was and that they seemed to be following me unnerved me. I considered going over to her, but if I did, what would she do? Would she run? Would she stay there? Would she come to me? Which of those would I prefer?

Her standing there was enough that I even ignored the buzzing of my phone as Nadia no doubt sent another message.

"Hey, Ryan!"

I yelped in surprise. Girls had a way of finding their way into my blind spots today, it seemed.

Like Josie earlier, though, this one was very welcome once I saw through her Supergirl costume. She was tall, almost as tall as me, and fit, and the costume looked like it had come fresh out of the comic books instead of looking like the usually cheap store bought costume. Red knee-high boots, bare thighs, short red skirt, blue top with the S logo across her small but firm breasts, golden blonde hair falling around her beautiful, wholesome face. It was the hair that threw me off, but once I got a good look at her kind, pale face and sparklingly bright blue eyes, I recognized her.

"Hey, Mallory," I replied. "Great costume."

She looked up at the golden wig that covered her shaved head, blowing a lock of hair out of her face almost bashfully. "Thanks. With all the work I've got tonight, I thought I'd keep today simple yet badass, so... Supergirl."

"Great choice," I said, looking nervously back over my shoulder. The ragdoll, once again, had disappeared. I didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

Mallory looked me up and down, her eyes lingering on my mask. "You know, I know a pretty good mask guy who could get you something way more screen accurate than that off the shelf piece of junk. Not that you don't look suitably scary, but..."

"Thanks," I said.

"So..." she said.

"So..." I responded. I'd had sex with Mallory a couple weeks back when I recruited her for the Halloween Scream, but aside from stumbling across her once while out on a date with Rose, I hadn't had a chance to really talk to Mallory about anything but the Halloween Scream for more than a few seconds at a time. I wouldn't have said it was awkward between us, but she was so nice and so pretty and since her cosplay skills made her close to the most famous person at our school, it still felt a little strange being around her.

"Okay, I know you've got lunch and I don't want to hold you up or anything, so I'll make it quick that I've got two points I want to talk to you about," she said.

"Shoot," I replied.

"First, is there any chance you can get Nadia off my back? She's been micromanaging me like crazy today and is close to driving me up the wall. I know what she's capable of more than most, and normally I'm good to ignore that, but I've started looking forward to tonight and I'd really appreciate it if you can find a way to keep her from taking that away from me," Mallory said.

I laughed. "You and me and Josie and probably everyone else. I'll talk to her if I get a chance, but I can't be sure that'll do anything."

This wasn't the answer that Mallory wanted to hear, but it was the only one I had. Given how well Mallory knew Nadia, I also knew that she wasn't all that surprised by my answer.

"Thanks, for that, anyway," Mallory said.

"Sorry I can't promise more. What was the second thing?" I asked.

Pursing her lips, Mallory looked up and down the now nearly empty hallway. "I've been thinking a lot about what happened between us that night, and... well, if we can find the time, I'd really like to do that again. I know you're busy and that a lot of girls want your time, but-"

I checked my phone. "Does now work?"

Mallory's eyes brightened. "Sure! But, where?"

I smiled, leading her into the small supply closet next to Mrs. Lynn's room because from experience I knew it to be pretty private. It was cramped with metal racks, smelled musty and was lit only by a single hanging light bulb, but had just enough room for the two, maybe three people to have a really good time. If Mallory minded, she didn't let on. The moment I closed the door behind us, she pulled off my mask and set it on a nearby shelf, wrapping her arms around me tightly and planting a fierce kiss on my lips. She may not have been a real Kryptonian, but in spite of her willowy frame she was deceptively strong.

I didn't mind one bit, wrapping my arms around her, settling behind her cape on grabbing her ass and spinning her against a nearby set of shelves. Our tongues dueled with an unexpected urgency, not from wanting to get to lunch or anything trivial like that, but a long held-back wanting. It'd been too long since we'd done this, and both of us clearly wanted it. I slid my hands up under her skirt, underneath the elastic of her panties and squeezed her pert ass. She sighed pleasurably.

"That's nice," she said.

"Gonna get a whole lot nicer," I said, dropping to my knees in front of her, pulling down her bright red panties as I went.

"I like nicer. I can deal with nicer," she said, pulling her skirt up higher and showing me her beautiful, delicious and completely hairless slit. It was already full and pouty, glistening with moisture from anticipation. Clearly she really had wanted this for a while.

"You shaved," I noted, licking my lips.

Mallory smiled. "It's a good precaution when I'm wearing costumes with a short skirt, can't have anyone- OH, FUCK!"

She yelped as I dove in, licking her pussy up and down and running little circles over her engorged clit with my tongue. I wanted to surprise her by sucking on her sweetness and seemed to be doing a pretty good job of that, but as her voice went higher the more I licked, I realized a definite problem.

"You might wanna keep it down. Sound travels through the vents of this room to the next class over," I said.

"How do you know that?" she moaned, desperately putting a hand on the back of my head and pushing me back into eating her pussy.

I gave it a few tentative swipes, even pressing it between the lips and kissing them, before replying, "Trust me."