Senior Year Memories Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory moaned in greater desperation, her pussy already soaked from want. "I won't make any promises, but if you keep doing that, I'll, fuck, I'll try to be quiet as a mouse."

I never thought I'd be in a position to ask a girl to be quiet, but it appeared that there was an exception to every rule. I meant to at least make it up to her with enthusiasm at least, sliding two fingers inside her pussy alongside my tongue, probing her hot, wet depths and twisting them around. I'd found her G-spot in the past and knew right where it was this time, pressing up against it as I sucked and licked vigorously at her clit.

I knew Mallory liked to get loud, and it must've been agony for her, biting her lip and holding back what sounded like impressive screams of pleasure. Rather than scream, she pulled her tight top over her small yet beautiful braless A-cup tits, her large puffy nipples already rock hard. With one hand she pinched a nipple, rolling it between her fingers, while her other grabbed my hair and pushed me harder and harder into her cunt. I ate her with gusto, loving her sweet, savory taste and wanting more.

Mallory was happy to oblige. Urgently, she whispered, "Oh god, oh fuck, keep going like that, keep going like that, fuck me with your mouth, you know I like it, know I love it, keep it up, close, so close, closer, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with that mouth, fuck me harder, make me cum, make me cum, so close, I know you can, I know, fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her body jolted with the impact of her orgasm, rattling the metal rack she leaned up against. Her voice was quiet as she came, but she made up for that with her violent gyrations and the flood of juices that covered my mouth, chin and hand. Weakly, she tottered on her feet, but soon fell to her knees beside me, showering me with kisses and licking her juices from my face.

"Oh that was awesome, that was, wow, thank you, I needed that like you wouldn't believe," she said.

"Anytime," I replied, kissing her back.

Mallory lifted my pussy juice-covered hand to her face, licking it and sucking on my fingers that had just a moment ago been buried deep inside her. "I'll have to take you up on that. For now, I could really go for some serious cock."

She unzipped the front of my coveralls, and in response I could only answer, "Well, I've been told my cock is pretty serious."

Mallory laughed, pulling the top of my coveralls down so they fell around my knees, revealing my tank top and boxers clad body. Eagerly, she reached into my boxers, pulling out my massive erection and running her hands over the glistening head, lubing it up. I was pretty riled up already from eating her out, but when she bent over to take me in her mouth, sucking on my cock like her life depended on it, I think you could call it a minor miracle I didn't just blast off right there.

This wasn't what either of us wanted, though, and when I spun her around on her knees, dropping her to all fours in front of me, Mallory was all too eager for the attention, looking back over her shoulder as I flipped her skirt and cape up over her tight ass. I dropped my slick cock between her ass cheeks, rubbing it playfully against her. She squeezed me playfully with her ass cheeks as I did this, but when my cockhead ran up against her asshole, she shivered.

"Sorry?" I said.

"Don't be," Mallory said, smiling nervously. "It's, uh, not something I've ever done before. Not that I'm not curious, but, ummm, maybe not today?"

"No problem. I wasn't trying to push or anything, I was-"

"I know, Ryan, I know, and you're sweet. Just... when I'm ready to give up my ass... I'll let you know," she said, smiling mischievously.

That Mallory was more or less promising me her ass one day was an immense weight that only swelled me with pride. I really liked her, and if she wanted to give me that responsibility, I promised myself that I wouldn't let her down.

"Until then, though, I want you to fuck me like an animal," Mallory said, her voice husky with lust.

"As you wish," I said, pressing my cockhead against her pussy lips, spreading them, pushing my way inside. I'd almost forgotten how intensely tight Mallory was, not having gotten around quite as much as many of the girls I'd been with, but it was an exquisite form of pleasure and pain as she let loose with a deep moan, a sound that only extended as I slowly pressed my entire length into her.

There was no gentleness, no beauty to what we did in that closet. We had very little time and very much want and knew it, and once I was inside of her, all bets were off. I fucked her hard on the concrete floor of that closet, her knee-high boots and my coveralls the only things keeping us from getting badly scraped up as we savagely fucked. There were no words, only sounds and pieces of words that might've been formed but fell apart between our brains and mouths. We were two fucking beasts as I pounded into her from behind, wanting nothing but pleasure and each other.

I grabbed her hips, slamming into hard, so hard I feared I'd knock her down, but Mallory wasn't to be underestimated. She matched me stroke for stroke, looking back at me, growling and grunting, urging me on as her own second orgasm approached. Mallory came hard a second time against me, squeezing me tight and setting me off. When I asked her where she wanted me to cum, she only pressed harder against me. That set me off, cumming hard and filling her pussy with shot after shot of cum.

Drained, I fell against her. She arched her neck just enough to kiss me on the lips. It was a soft kiss, tender even, the antithesis of what we'd just done but seemingly the perfect ending.

Gently, I pulled out of her, falling back away. I was greeted with the beautifully lewd sight of her still on all fours, her tiny tits bare and visible even in the dim light, her stretched out pussy lips leaking with my cum.

I had to ask, "You are so, amazingly fucking hot right now. Can I...?"

Smiling, Mallory posed herself even more provocatively, knowing exactly what I wanted. I pulled my phone from my coveralls' pocket, and after closing half a dozen new messages from Nadia, I opened my camera app and took a perfectly sexy picture of Mallory. This one would undoubtedly be a crown jewel in the Senior Year Memories album.

"So, that remains pretty awesome," Mallory said.

"Glad to hear it," I said, trying to figure out just how I was gonna clean up and realizing that I didn't really care.

"Join me for lunch?" Mallory suggested, cleaning between her thighs with a roll of paper towels from one of the shelves.

I probably shouldn't have. After reviewing the picture on my phone, I scrolled through Nadia's increasingly intense texts. I probably should've just responded to her, maybe even met up with her to put her mind at peace, but I really wasn't feeling up to dealing with her shit right now, not when the rest of the day was going this well.

"Sure," I replied, leaning in for one last kiss.

***

Don't ask me how, but somehow I managed to avoid Nadia for the rest of the school day. She was coming close to ruining my Halloween with her incessant texts and the texts from people complaining to me about how she was texting all of them, but I knew I'd see her at the end of the day, and that I'd be in a good spot to deal with whatever crises she wanted to deal with (even the ones that weren't really crises) then.

In anticipation of the carnival and the work the students were putting into it, classes let out half an hour early. Realistically speaking, what I should've done with my time was ride my bike home, ditch this costume and clean up in anticipation of more work to be done before tonight, but I couldn't help but take another last pass through the haunted house we'd put together.

First thing after class, I made a beeline for the soccer field, finding Bungalow 237 easily. It had been almost a second home this past month, and looking at it now, it was impressive how far we'd come. From the outside it wasn't much to look at, mostly the snaking rope of a queue line I hoped would be full this evening, and a sign above the door advertising "Dr. Happy's Asylum." Since Rose had made it, it was quite good, giving every hint of fun and foreboding you'd want in a haunted house about clowns who've taken over a nuthouse. Kaitlyn and Brooke and a handful of their cheerleader friends would be made up as sexy, creepy clowns to entice people to come over, while a couple floaters from the Puma Press dressed as less sexy and far more creepy clowns would wander around the queue, scaring anyone dumb enough not to pay attention to where they were.

The inside, though... that was where the real magic would happen.

My phone buzzed. By this point in the day I'd developed a twitch every time that happened fearing yet another situation with Nadia, but I was surprised and relieved to find this one was only from Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn: hey, where r u now?

Me: By the bungalow. Why?

Kaitlyn: wanna talk about something

I chuckled.

Me: You mean talk or "talk"?

Kaitlyn: first one, then the other

I thought about this. I'd been pretty well fucked already twice today by Tori and Mallory, was I really up for more, especially with how energetic Kaitlyn was?

Wait, who was I kidding?

Me: In that case, I'll be inside the bungalow. I got the keys. Knock when you're here?

Kaitlyn: see you soon ;)

Kaitlyn: oh, and ryan?

Me: Yeah?

Kaitlyn: when I get there, just play along, ok?

Well, that wasn't suspicious in the slightest, was it?

Me: Play along with what?

Kaitlyn: you'll see ;)

I wanted more than that, but I also knew Kaitlyn well enough that that was all I was going to get. It would've frustrated me if I didn't have such affection for Kaitlyn, not just for how long we went back, but for the fact that she was the one who kicked off the wonderful insanity that was my senior year. Sure, she was being a bitch at the time and trying to bribe her way out of a tutoring session, but since we'd started spending more time together (both tutoring and fucking like maniacs), we'd gotten close. Surprisingly close, really. There was no chance in hell that Kaitlyn Pruitt and me would be boyfriend and girlfriend, but the two of us shared a connection different from any other girl I'd been with, too, that couldn't be denied.

Taking the steps up into the bungalow, I unlocked its door. Again I had that silent, animal sense that I was being watched. Cautiously, I eyed the reflections on the bungalow's windows. Though they'd been blocked off on the inside by curtains, the outsides were untouched glass, and depending on how I looked I could see much of the field behind me. There was some movement as students hung out or headed home, but I couldn't see that shape I knew to be there: the ragdoll.

She was there somewhere, watching, waiting, and though she frightened me, even more I wanted to know just who she was and why she was following me.

I wouldn't get that then, but looking out for her without looking like I was looking out for her made me fumble with my keys. Since this wasn't a horror movie, this wasn't a fatal mistake, but it still made me feel stupid as my heart raced and I dodged inside the bungalow.

It was stupid. I knew it was stupid, that it was just a classmate of mine who was following me for, what, a sick joke? A Halloween prank? Something else? If I at least knew who they were this wouldn't feel so strange and messed up, but at least I was inside somewhere I felt comfortable.

Okay, maybe comfortable wasn't entirely the right descriptor for the bungalow, since we'd done everything possible to make its interior look as unsettling as possible, but for all the blood, sweat and tears we'd put into it, I was proud enough of it to call it a place that made me happy, even if I didn't look forward to tearing it down after tonight. What'd once been an overstuffed, nearly abandoned bungalow was now a claustrophobic maze of tight, winding corridors, with hidden alcoves for scareactors to jump out of. The majority of the set decoration was saved for our four small show rooms, each of which had a different horrible tableau of the clown infested asylum, but thanks to Rose's efforts the entire experience looked amazing. It didn't look like much with the lights on, especially the entry chamber made to look like a small trashed reception area I was currently in, but when the lights went out and the music went up, it'd be pretty fucking creepy. I couldn't see how Nadia could have any problems with it, not with the budget we had, but if she kept texting me she'd push me to my limit.

There was a knock at the door. I pulled off my mask and tossed it onto the reception room's desk.

"Who's there?" I called out, more fear in my voice than I wanted.

"It's me. Who the fuck else would it be?" Kaitlyn asked through the door.

Relief flooding my system, I opened the door for her.

Kaitlyn Pruitt stood at the bottom of the bungalow's steps in all her Halloween glory, dressed as the sluttiest pirate our school's dress code would allow. Her white top had flowing sleeves and was low-cut enough that the corset below it made her already impressive DD-cup tits look even bigger. Her skirt was frilly and showed plenty of leg, her hat was wide, and she'd even curled her dark hair for the sake of the costume. There was no denying it was Kaitlyn, though, not with that pretty, tanned, resting bitch face with the perpetual half-sneer.

Kaitlyn being here wasn't a surprise. That she had Little Red Riding Hood with her, though, was. Or, to be more specific, Haley Campbell dressed in what'd be a rather modest Little Red Riding Hood costume on most girls, but was a step away from obscene on her. The red hooded cloak she wore barely concealed her pale, redheaded beauty with her green eyes and full red lips. The white dress that came with it, though, was stretched to its limits over Haley's amazing body. Her H-cup tits threatened to split the top wide open, while there was no hiding her wide, womanly hips made it hard to miss her amazing ass.

Before this year, being confronted by Regan Hills High School's two bitchiest cheerleaders would've been the scariest part of my Halloween, but since I'd fucked both of them earlier this year (and Kaitlyn frequently afterward), seeing them here only brought a smile to my face.

"Trick or treat," Haley said, chewing gum. She held up her Little Red Riding Hood basket mischievously.

"Smell my feet," Kaitlyn said, putting a hand on her hip.

"I'm afraid I don't have anything good to eat," I responded.

Kaitlyn laughed. "I think we all know that's a fucking lie."

Haley rolled her eyes.

"Fair enough," I said, welcoming them in. I spared a quick glance outside and found myself grateful that I couldn't see even a hint of the ragdoll hiding, but that didn't stop me from swiftly locking the door behind them.

"Awfully presumptuous, aren't you?" Kaitlyn said, amused.

"Just being careful. There's a lot of weirdos out there today," I said.

"And in here, too," Haley said, snapping her gum.

I scowled at Haley's harshness, but then remembered how much Haley was like a wild animal. I couldn't just wave my dick in her face and expect her to roll with it; I had to be bigger, stronger, louder if I wanted to make any progress or get a straight answer from her.

"And just what the fuck are you doing here? Kaitlyn at least had the decency of telling me she was coming," I said.

Whatever words she had thought of next seemed to catch in her throat, while Kaitlyn suppressed a giggle.

"Uh, right..." Haley said.

"Told you he'd be in a mood," Kaitlyn replied. "Ryan here's been working so hard on this big, bad haunted house he's at the end of his rope. If you want him to play nice, you'll have to play even nicer."

"Fine," Haley said, sighing as if being nice were the most difficult thing in the world. "Fine."

"I'm missing something, aren't I?" I said.

"Look. All of my friends are gonna be dressed like slutty clowns working your stupid fucking haunted house tonight, and I want in because I don't wanna spend my Halloween night alone and bored, but Kaitlyn says I gotta do what all the others did if I want in, so I'm here to do what it takes to get in, 'kay?" Haley said.

I looked to Kaitlyn, standing slightly behind Haley, smiling a mischievous smile. When she texted me, she told me I had to play along, and I was pretty sure this was what she meant.

"And what exactly is that?" I asked.

"What, now I gotta fucking spell it out for you?" Haley asked.

"I think you should," I replied.

"Fucking unbelievable," Haley said, shaking her head.

"Oh, come on, just say it and get it over with and we'll all have more fun," Kaitlyn teased.

Haley grumbled, loudly snapping her gum. "Fine. Kaitlyn says if I wanna be a clown, I gotta fucking eat your ass and let you jack off on my face. Now I've done worse for less, but this isn't exactly my idea of a fucking picnic, so if it's fine with you I'd just like to get this over with."

I was waiting for the punch line, but she was completely serious. Kaitlyn was pulling one over on her, and I was supposed to go along with it. Given Haley's bitchy arrogance, I probably even considered going through with it too, but the frustrations and joys of the day, from my time with Tori and Mallory to being stalked by a creepy ragdoll and Nadia's incessant texts and Kaitlyn using me to fuck with one of her friends, were battling it out for which would push me over the edge first.

The buzzing of the phone in my coveralls pocket only pushed me over the edge.

"You come here thinking you're supposed to eat my ass, and you're chewing gum before you dive in?" I asked.

Haley stopped. "You know, when you put it like that, I could've thought this through better."

"Yeah, you could've, especially since Kaitlyn's clearly fucking with you," I said. Kaitlyn's face dropped. Haley whirled on her.

"Is she?" Haley asked, suddenly angry. Well, angrier.

"No I'm not!" Kaitlyn protested.

"Yes, you are. None of the girls had to do anything to get in; if they wanted in, they're in. You want in? You're in. I'd never blackmail anyone for sex because that's fucking wrong. Kaitlyn wanted both of us to take part in this sick joke because she wanted a little more trick than treat in her Halloween, I think," I said, enjoying the feeling of power of having figured this out and how it made Kaitlyn squirm.

Haley squinted at Kaitlyn. "Yeah, sounds about right for this bitch."

"Oh, come on, it was just a joke! Have a little fun, why don't ya?" Kaitlyn said, her bitchiness not hiding her defensiveness.

Haley smirked at me. "So, what should we do with her?"

I hadn't fully thought that far ahead, and the incessant buzzing in my pocket wasn't helping, but I could come up with a few ideas. Kaitlyn had never talked a lot about Haley, so I didn't know if she was as... open-minded as I knew many of the other cheerleaders to be, but I read that smirk and took a chance.

"I think she's earned some punishment. You good to punish?" I suggested.

Haley's smile broadened. "Fuck yeah I'm good to punish."

Kaitlyn's eyes went wide. This clearly wasn't how she meant this prank to go. "Now, guys, wait a second-"

We didn't wait a second, though. I walked up to Kaitlyn, grabbed her by the shoulders, spun her around and bent her down over one corner of the reception desk so her head hung over one side while her ass hung over the other. In one swift movement I hiked up her skirt, revealing her luscious ass bisected by the tiniest of black thongs. Then with one long, hard stroke, I spanked her ass.

"FUCK!" Kaitlyn cried out. Not letting up, I spanked her twice more, hard enough that her left ass cheek was already glowing light pink.