Senior Year Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess. It's hard to explain, it's like you're in total control."

I didn't exactly understand, but something else was on my mind.

"And I guess that's not the first time you've had sex with a guy?" I asked finally.

"No, I've been with a couple guys and before you ask, no I'm not gay."

"So you're, like bisexual or something?" To my shock and surprise this question seemed to annoy him.

"Don't get so hung up on labels. I'm..." he caught himself and his tone softened again. "Usually I'm attracted to girls, but sometimes I'm attracted to some boys. OK?" I moved my hand off his chest and rolled onto my back.

"Sorry" I said, "it's none of my business."

This time he turned to me, propping his head on his hand. "No, it's, it's OK. It's just, at my high school I slept with a guy and everyone found out. I spent the last 6 months before graduation getting called a fag every day. Even my friends that stayed around, kept asking me if I'm gay. I don't know, I'm just me."

"Right."

"The worst part, was the other guy was my best friend. He freaked out and stopped talking to me after it happened. I was worried the same thing would happen with us." He paused for a second, considering this. "How do you feel?"

This was a good question, and I wasn't sure I knew the answer. "Confused... good."

"OK." he lay down on his stomach, stretching his arm across my chest. "Good night man."

"Good night."

12