Senior Year with Timmy

Story Info
High school buddies jerk off together.
754 words
3.69
77.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timmy and I became friends in right when we were about to graduate high school. Timmy was a "popular" kid, and I wasn't. He was athletic and great looking, and I was a long haired, funny-looking smart kid. After graduation, we were hanging out all the time smoking pot together.

Timmy had a weird habit of whipping his dick out all the time. It was obvious how much he loved his cock, and how proud of it he was. I was also becoming a well hung young teen, but I have to admit, I always enjoyed seeing his penis. We were always comfortable around one another, it seemed. Timmy had blond, curly hair and blue eyes. He also had an exceptional body from growing up doing all manner of sports. His cock, which I came to think of as beautiful, and which began to show up my jack off fantasies, was thicker than mine, almost bulbous in the middle, very white, which i found sexy, and he had very full, round balls. I don't think I ever saw his dick soft, because he was always horny and almost always hard. I began to think of his cock when I jerked off, which at that age I did constantly. In my fantasies I served Tommy's obvious needs orally. When I did dream of him doing anything to me, we were in a 69 position, and it wasn't so much that he was going down on me, it was just more like me sucking him in that position, and how hot it made me to think of having his furry balls in my face. It was all about me sucking and serving his pretty cock, sucking it in the shower, sucking it while we were in his room, and once, I jerked off thinking of him spanking my naked ass.

I knew that Tommy would kill me, and I seriously mean kill me, if I ever admitted this. Timmy hated fags, and said so regularly. Luckily, I never had to wait long to see his dick, as he always changed clothes in front of me, or showed his dick off for some unknown reason, and that would further fuel my fantasies. I was nineteen years old and jacking off every single day thinking of sucking my best friends dick.

One day at Timmy's house, we had smoked some pot and went swimming and as usual, Tim stripped in his room in front of me, displaying his cock. Gathering my courage, I asked him,

"Tim, why do you always whip your dick out in front of me?"

"I don't know, I just want to let it out. It's hard all the time. It hurts."

"Why don't you jerk off? I do!"

"I do. It doesn't help."

"Yeah I know. Maybe we should do it now."

"Huh? What? You mean like, together?"

"Yeah. Who'll know?"

He was silent for a moment...

"Okay. Tell anyone and I'll kill you."

"YOU tell anyone, and I'll kill YOU" I replied.

Timmy had two beds in his room arranged in an "L" shape in the corner. (He used to share the room with his older brother, now in College. I sat down, and pulled my shorts down, exposing my thickening cock. He sat on the opposite bed, already naked, and wasting no time, began stroking himself. During all this talk, I was feeling like I was going to have a heart attack. I knew nothing about sex, or where this was going, but I was really excited to see Timmy's cock in action, and to see what would happen. We jerked off in earnest, our young cocks hard and throbbing. I could see the veins showing through the white skin of his shaft, the pink head swelling. My cock, just as long but thinner, was a darker shade, as was the hair surrounding it.

Through my excitement I noticed, to my surprise, that Timmy was staring at my cock, just like I was staring at his. Oh, wow!

"Your cock's big."

"Thanks, Timmy"

We kept stroking our dicks. I watched Timmy's big ball sack tighten up while he jacked off. The sound of our heavy breathing accompanied the quiet stroking sounds in the room. I watched his cock intently, and saw his ass lift off the bed as the first spurt of cum launched from his cock and landed on his belly. This triggered my own release, after we both finished coming, we wiped up with tissues and acted like nothing happened...