Senior's Only Assembly

Story Info
A sudden after school assembly. Ugh!
2.2k words
3.95
19.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeydron
Zeydron
16 Followers

Hi there, my name is Zane. I'm 18 and a Highschool senior from a decent sized town. There's nothing here to write home about. That is except for one thing...Nora. Nora and I have been neighbors and friends since I was little. Granted now I would do anything to be more than that. I swear she's the thing of dreams. She's the same age as me and stands about 5'3", a cute blonde bob haircut with dark roots that ends at just the right spot. Then there's her body, the only words that do her justice is that she's filled out perfectly in all the places that matter. Sadly I'm cursed to forever just be "the childhood friend".

Today started out as just a regular Monday. For me that meant the best and worst part of my day...carpooling to school with Nora. I met her outside and did my best to not leer.

"Hey bestie!" she called out.

"Hey..." was all I could muster back while trying to grab what glances I could at her assets.

We arrived at school and settled in for the morning announcements. Nora leaned over and whispered, "Isn't it a bit weird that Mr. Sanders is late this morning?".

To be honest I had barely even noticed. With that thought the announcements started up and as if on cue Mr. Sanders walked in. I told Nora, "He looks extra tired, guess he had a long night".

She answered back, "I guess...". While the announcements droned on about the usual I took another look at Mr. Sanders. Something seemed off about him. What was it though? Before I could finish thinking the intercom caught my attention.

"All seniors please meet in the gym afterschool for an important assembly. Attendance is mandatory!". The building practically shook with the collective groans. Nora gave me an exaggerated eye roll to show her displeasure. The most I mustered back was a slight shrug.

The day ended uneventfully and it was time for this seniors only assembly...fun. Me and Nora walked together to the gym. Inside it was set up with rows of chairs for the students followed by more chairs on the stage for the faculty. On stage was a large projector screen for the presenters to use and a small podium. I asked Nora where she wanted to sit.

"Might as well sit in front" she carelessly responded. We found our seats and waited as the rest of the students and faculty filed in. Since we sat in front I was able to get a good view of the people on stage. I noticed that they all seemed to share that look that Mr. Sanders had this morning. With the extra time from students sitting down I was able to finally piece together what seemed wrong. They didn't look tired, they looked...vacant? It was clear they were awake, but it was like nobody was home. I swear I caught a few of the teachers going slack jawed as they waited in their seats. I should tell Nora about this. As I leaned over to tell her a tall slender man entered the stage. His presence was beyond distracting. Maybe it was his energy compared to all the slack jawed teachers that caused me to never actually tell Nora what I had figured out. The man stood about 6'1", had a clean suit, no nonsense haircut, and couldn't have been more than 30. He walked to the podium with a strut that exuded confidence. He reached the podium and the assembly started. This should be interesting.

"Hello everyone, you can call me Mike, my apologies for holding you all late today. I understand how valuable your time is and I promise you this assembly is of the utmost importance. Maybe even life changing! This morning I met with the faculty of this school to pitch them the most wonderful program. This program is designed to get as many of you bright young minds into the jobs you want! I even gave the staff a demonstration and they were so overwhelmed that they asked me to speak to you all today! It's that great!"

I tried to whisper to Nora, "This guy sure likes to toot his own horn".

She mentioned, "Clearly he bored them all half to death, I mean look at them."

That's right! I need to tell Nora! Again though, before I could get the words out Mike started up again.

"With that introduction out of the way, today I'd like to give you all the same demo I gave the staff this morning. Good news! After today all other sessions of the program are voluntary. If you don't like today's demo you'll never have to see me again."

You could hear the wave of murmurs from all the happy seniors who certainly planned to never see this Mike or his stupid "program" ever again.

The lights in the gym started to dim and Mike moved out of the way of the projector screen. Did he put on sunglasses? With that the projector screen was bombarded with an array of colored lights. I chuckled to Nora, "Guess the projector is busted again".

A half hearted chuckle came from her along with a "yeah...I guess...".

From there the screen went black and then a white spiral began to swirl out from the center of the screen. Then a cheesy logo slid onto the frame over the spiral "Paving over your future". What kind of title is that?

"Nora, can you believe this?"

The most that came from her lips was a forced "...yeah...".

"Jeez when does this title card end?" No response came back.

"Nora?" Still nothing.

I broke my gaze away from the screen to see Nora sitting there in her chair with eyes glued to the screen and jaw hanging open as she began to drool on herself. What is going on?!? I try to shout but find I'm unable to, I try to leave my seat and am met with the same restraint. It's at this moment I notice the perfect silence filling the gym. Every senior in the room now resembled Nora in her blank gaze towards the screen. This can't be good. Why can't I move?!?

At that moment Mike walked back out and removed his sunglasses as the presentation ended. The lights came back on and I could see that even though the screen had gone black everyone was still staring forward with complete attention.

The man spoke, "I see everyone enjoyed the demo, this morning your teachers and staff were just as receptive to the program! Speaking of teachers, if you would all stand up, strip, and masturbate in your seats now."

With that command everyone on stage rose, emotionlessly removed their clothes, sat back down, and began masturbating without the smallest complaint. This is going south fast...my god is Ms. Alexander really that stacked...no I need to focus on getting out of this. My face must have showed something because with that thought I noticed Mike's attention had fallen on me. He came down from the stage and over to me and Nora.

"I see we got a special one this time, this happens occasionally, if I had to guess your mind is all there but your body won't listen. Let's see, what is your name?"

"Zane..." I droned back, why did I sound like that?

"Nice to meet you Zane, and who is this lovely piece here? A friend or possibly something more?"

"Nora, she is my childhood friend and crush..." well...I guess the secret is out now. Will she even remember this?

"Oh even better!" The man proclaimed. "Both of you, follow me to the stage."

As if on autopilot my body and Nora's rose from our seats and followed the man to the stage. As Nora mindlessly followed the man I felt my cock start to harden. Was I really getting turned on at a time like this?

"Zane and Nora, go to the front of the stage and stand at attention facing your classmates."

"Good, now I'd like everyone to focus here now!" With a loud clap of his hands everyone in the room including the horde of brainless masturbating teachers turned their focus to me and Nora.

"Let the real show begin, Nora, you and Zane will refer to me as sir and answer all questions truthfully, understood my dear?"

As though it took all the strength in her body to speak Nora answered the man, "Yes..sir...".

"Perfect, Nora, what would you say is your best asset?"

"I am very friendly sir..."

"Bad Nora, you know that's not what I mean, let's see...Zane, what is Nora's best asset?"

"Her tit's sir..."

"That's much better! Nora, lose the shirt and bra."

"Yes...sir..." she droned as she pulled her shirt over her head and slowly unclasped her bra. As her perfect tits sprung free I could feel myself become rock hard. As Nora returned to standing at attention Mike approached her chest and groped her now exposed breasts.

"I see what you mean Zane, good taste, now I know why Ms. Alexander caught your attention. Ms. Alexander please join us up front."

Ms. Alexander stopped mindlessly toying with her pussy and joined me and Nora at the front of the stage.

"Zane and Nora, how rude of you to be wearing more than one of your teachers, strip and join Ms. Alexander."

Again my body moved on it's own as I removed my clothes and my cock sprung forward for all to see. Next to me Nora had removed what was left of her clothes, revealing even more of her stunning figure. I could tell Mike was leering just as much as me.

"Based on your friend down there I would assume you'd love to do some terrible things to our friend Nora here, wouldn't you Zane?"

"Yes...sir..."

"Well then, Ms. Alexander and Nora, please drop to your knees, Nora in front of me and Ms. Alexander in front of Zane here"

I watched with fear as my childhood friend slowly lowered herself to be eye level with Mike's member that he had now fully removed from his pants.

"Nora, do you have experience sucking cock?"

"No...sir.."

"Wonderful, I want you to pleasure me now, you will be the most enthusiastic cock sucker you can possibly be. Your only concern is feeling my cum down your throat. Ms. Alexander I'd like you to try your hardest to make my friend Zane here cum. Zane, apologies my you may not cum no matter the pleasure you get from Ms. Alexander down there. You can be as close to cumming as possible but you may not finish. The rest of you may strip and masturbate whatever is left of your brains away!"

As if acting out a perfectly planned script the whole gym stripped and began shamelessly pleasuring themselves. All the while Ms. Alexander used all her sexual skill on my cock. I could feel myself on the edge of the best orgasm of my life, but no matter how hard I wanted it I couldn't cum. The only thing more distracting than the overwhelming pleasure and need to cum was the look of absolute joy on Nora's face as she swallowed Mike's cock whole and bobbed her head as though her life depended on it.

"You sure have the right taste, Zane!"

When Mike's face looked as though he was about to cum he spoke again, "Nora, that's enough, everyone I'd like you to find the nearest person of the opposite sex and fuck them silly, once you've both cum you may leave, none of you will tell anyone about what happened today and you will all be happy and willing to come to future sessions of my program."

The gym erupted in the sounds of furious fucking from everyone. My body began to move toward Nora but Mike had one more "gift".

"Nora and Zane, please wait. Nora, you may only cum from my cock now. The only thing able to bring you to climax is the feeling of my cock inside of you."

"Yes...sir..." she droned, almost happily.

"Zane, you may only cum when Nora does, no matter how hard you try to get yourself off, the only thing that will let you cum is the sight of my seed filling your dear Nora."

"Yes...sir..."

"And my parting gift to you both, from now on you both will fuck at every opportunity. You will be driven to madness over your inability to cum no matter how much of a ravenous fuck you have. Understood?"

"Yes...sir..." We lazily replied.

"Now, Nora spread yourself wide and Zane I guess you can fuck Ms. Alexander."

After that I fucked Ms. Alexander with all my might as I watched my childhood friend's perfect body be defiled by Mike. I watched as her body shook with a powerful orgasm as Mike filled her pussy with his seed. At the moment I came harder than I thought possible, feeling the last of my mind leaving through my cock. With that, Nora and I mindlessly dressed ourselves and joined the crowd slowly leaving the gym.

From that day on every senior couldn't wait for the weekly "Paving over your future" assembly. Something about that title still seems weird to me though...oh well, must just be something in my head I thought as Nora bobbed away at my cock in the back of class.

Zeydron
Zeydron
16 Followers