Senorita Muscles

Story Info
He falls for muscular Latina boss.
1.2k words
4.28
77.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers

I recently got a new boss and it goes to show you should never jump to conclusions. Though she only stood 5'1", she was a beautiful Mexican woman with rich brown eyes and flowing jet black hair to the center of her back.

When I first heard that old man Jenkins, Executive Vice President for Financial Affairs was being replaced by 29 year old Juanita Vasquez, I pictured either some dowdy overweight, nose to the grindstone woman, or a gorgeous woman who slept her way to the top.

After working for her for 3 months, I was pleasantly surprised with her intelligence, and although she could be a bit demanding at times, generally found her fair minded. I guess the thing that surprised me the most was the day she took off her suit jacket when we were both working late in her office. It was the first time I had seen her without a complete pants suit, with jacket.

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head and my jaw dropped open as I openly stared at the massive muscular development, totally exposed by the silk sleeveless shirt. She had to have the most defined upper body development on anyone, man or woman I had ever seen, and I couldn't hide my excitement as I sprouted a throbbing erection.

I looked up into her eyes and turned beat read as she stared at my crotch with a smile on her face.

I wanted to crawl under her couch and hide. "I'm very sorry Ms. Vasquez. I didn't mean for this to happen."

Seductively she moved toward me and surprised me by grabbing my crotch, just firmly enough to let me know she was in charge.

"Tell me why you got a hard on Richard, my little Gringo. Is it because I am your boss? Or could it be because you have a thing for Mexican women."

Stepping back, she hit a double biceps pose and her arms exploded with powerful bronzed muscle.

...."or was it perhaps that you like strong muscular women?"

I had always masturbated to the women in muscle magazines, but I had never come close to meeting one in person, and now, the woman who I reported to for guidance everyday was flaunting her incredible development before my eyes.

"I can tell by that bulge in your pants that my little Gringo likes what he sees. If you would like to see more, you will have to remove your clothes first."

I thought about how hairy my body was, and how underdeveloped my arms and legs were, but I decided, the hell with it. This was an opportunity too exquisite to pass up, so I quickly disrobed and stood naked, with my hands over my cock, praying that she wouldn't be turned off by my body.

"Mmmmm....you look so sexy."

I wondered if I had heard correctly. Did she just call me sexy?

"Put your hands down by your side and slowly turn around so I can have a look at you."

I did as I was told, holding my breath for her analysis.

"Oh yes. Very nice. I love a hairy body, and most of my past Hispanic boyfriends had none anywhere except their crotch. You are not only endowed with the hairiest chest I have ever seen, but you even have it on your back. Incredible!"

"I guess you have kept your end of the bargain, so let me know what you think."

Slowly she removed the silk shirt from her body and the musculature sprang to life in her broad tanned shoulders. She removed her bra and her firm breasts stood magnificently with large brown aureoles.

I was mesmerized by her beauty and fitness as I my cock rose to it's full four inches. Juanita stared at my erection and licked her lips. "Mmmm, you have the cutest, sexiest little pink dick. My countrymen are all dark brown, and the pink looks so healthy and delicious."

I could not have written a more incredible script than what I was hearing as I watched her remove her pants and panties. She turned slowly allowing me to take in every muscular inch of her beauty, and I just had to know....

"Um, Ms. Vasquez can I ask you a question?"

"It's Juanita after hours, and sure you can ask me a question?"

"Well, I don't want to sound like a jerk, but are you as strong as you look?"

With a sly smile she beckoned me with her index finger and I approached her beautiful naked body.

She held up her spread fingers for a test of mercy and we locked up. She told me to go, and I tried to twist her fingers with all my might, but they did not budge. After thirty seconds, she smiled and almost without any effort bent my fingers back in one steady easy motion, sending me to my knees.

"Ple...Please, I give."

Fortunately she released my fingers immediately, then moved to her coffee table and held her hand up for an arm wrestling contest. I got on my knees opposite her and locked hands and she once again waited for me to start. I tensed every muscle in my body, straining against her arm, but it was useless trying to move her, and slowly she put me down to the table. God this woman was incredible!

"Well I guess that proves that you are as strong as you look. Please don't kick the shit out of me for asking, but um....are you as tasty as you look?"

"Oh my. My little sexy hairy Gringo is an oral man is he? Well why don't we clear off this desk and you can decide for yourself."

As she lay on her back, I slowly advanced and began to lick and suck her toes. I moved up her bulging calves and thighs taking care not to miss an inch, and when I made it to her hairy wet pussy, the scent and taste was incredible which I feasted on for twenty minutes.

"Juanita...um, you wouldn't think it was too perverted if I asked you to turn over so I could do your back would you?"

"Oh Lord I have hit pay dirt. If my past boyfriends would go anywhere near my backside, I had to nearly sterilize it. You are such a nasty sexy little man."

I thought I would pass out when I lowered my head to the round muscular cheeks of her ass. The smell of her was exotic, and she had dark black hairs at and in the crack of her ass. I slowly licked from the tip of her pussy up into her ass crack and deeply inserted my hungry tongue into her rectum. I was in heaven, and devoured her for another twenty minutes.

Flipping to her back once again, she directed me to straddle her face with my crotch, and she took my pink member into her mouth as she inserted a finger into my asshole. I licked and sucked on her pussy lips and clit as we both moaned with pleasure. We screamed out simultaneously in mind blowing orgasms, then held each other as we slowly came back to earth.

Although she is my boss, is far superior to me in intelligence, income, and strength, I hope that one day I will come to own her with my Gringo tongue and she will ask me to marry her.

NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers