Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come". And I'm on my feet, walking behind her as she leads me to him. I am walked to the desk where I am told to lie on my back, knees up, hands above head, silent. I do as I am instructed. I am bound by ropes. She places them for him. She is his servant and I am his slave. He walks in. I don't see or hear him. I feel his presence. His bond with me. Different than hers. My body responds. Shaking. Clenching. Wet. He hasn't even touched me, spoken to me, came near me. He is just... present. I slowly feel myself fading but still present. My mind begins to walk to the pond. Its where I go when I need reprieve.

And he begins. The wax drips hot onto my flesh and I bite my lip. He holds it close to my body, so more pain is brought, hotter each drop. Clamps are placed on my nipples and flicked repeatedly, back and forth, harder strikes at each passing. My body instinctively gains momentum in sensations and wetness. "Hmmm. What do we have here? You... You cunt. You can't even keep your pussy from responding, can you? You're a fucking whore if I even saw one."

"Yes. I'm a fucking whore. I'm your whore." My body is begging for more. My mind is still at the pond, not strong enough to claim what my body knows is the truth.

Soon, I feel him above my head and my mouth instantly opens, my throat exposed as I know what to expect now. He is in me within seconds and I am gagging on a hard cock slamming into the back of my throat. The retching begins and with each retch comes a smack to my clamped nipples. I moan out in pain, but it does not good; my body tells on me and my cunt is wetter than before. My nipples, erect from pain and from pleasure tell my truths just as bad. Though he is above me, he manages to fuck my throat and skillfully place a clamp on my pulsing clit, flicking it after its there. I am reminded of how much mystery there was to this man and now I know why.

Suddenly I feel him tense and I ready myself for the hot, thick cream that he puts in the back of my throat and then shots all over my face. I can smell his animalistic adrenaline now and he is moving quickly, untying me and rolling me over, placing a well-placed ice cube in my pussy, taking the fluid from there, spreading it to my hold and begins to fuck me in my ass. It is excruciating but the sensations give me away and my body lies again as it sends juice running down my legs. "FUCK" I mutter, biting my lip and as I try to keep from cumming. Rule #1: don't cum unless allowed to. I learned that rule the first day and was pushed to the edge repeatedly and then made to not cum. But today was different. Today was reward for listening and responding yesterday. Today I would cum. Today I would reach orgasm over and over, as many times as possible because he is a fair Master and he does not deny orgasms.

A vibrator is placed in my cunt and it rubs my clit. I'm on the edge. "PLEASE CAN I CUM MASTER?! PLEASE?!"

"NO. You will not cum. You are not deserving yet." He growls between thrusts. My body is screaming, and he removes himself. "Fuck" I think, he knows. He reaches over my swollen body to a chair where I see a paddle. And so, it begins. Left hand on my throat, right hand on the paddle. He spanks me and chokes me harder with each whack. He moves rhythmically from 1-20 alternating sensations, dropping the paddle to finger me and from choking to gagging, before moving back to paddling and choking. Its mesmerizing. My mind is lying. It wants to peek at the pleasure, but it remains at the pond.

Soon, I'm on the edge and I am bridging pleasure and pain. He rocks me from paddling to fingering and back again. With it getting harder, I gag and try to say please before I am rocked by his hand, on my clit, smacking it. "AHHHHHHHH" I moan as I try to control my body from telling him the truth. He moves from the side to behind me and buries his face in my ass, tasting where our fluids combined.

Soon, she is in front of me again and I know she will cum before I do but the sooner she does, the sooner I can. So, I begin working to please his servant by doing what she taught me, pleasing her pussy how she likes. I can tell she is on the edge as her body shakes and soon I feel the vibrator turn higher, my clamped clit is screaming, his cock inserted into my pussy, the clamp removed in one quick action, she flicks my nipples, he chokes my throat, I hold my breath and I hear the command I've been waiting for: "CUM YOU FUCKING WHORE. CUM FOR ME" and as I hold my breath, I feel him explode behind me, my own body deceiving my brain, rhythmically Cumming in unison with him, I pass out and fall in a lump to the table.

I don't know what time it is or where I am, but I wake up. The sun is shining through the sheer curtains, she is stroking my hair and I am smelling the sex in the room. White noise present and I am peaceful. Sore, tired, ready for more; but finally, peaceful.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dove's Tale A kidnapped girl tries to defy her captor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Serving the Masters Ch. 01 Young woman meets up with a dominating couple.in BDSM
Sir Slave who just can't follow Sir's orders.in BDSM
Master's Pet A vacation to remember.in BDSM
The Dom you Want A story of enslavement.in BDSM
More Stories