Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Bob!" she exclaimed. giving in to the wild sensations that coursed through both of their bodies. "Fuck my ass!"

Bob was having a hard time keeping his mind on task, as Steph's feelings kept pushing him this way & that. He found himself wanting to push back every time that his cock entered into her, but that only caused his cock to retreat. He was flustered & keening in ecstacy, his hips just going wild as he slammed in & out of her tight passage. Steph pushed the vibrator into her pussy, & Bob flew through the roof. He felt himself being double penetrated at the same time he was feeling his cock wrapped in Steph's hot ass that he'd wanted all these years. Her emotions were all over the map, as were his own. Her arms wrapped around Bob as she felt his cock pulsing in her ass. She felt that heat from his sperm splashing deeply in her bowels. Bob felt all of this, as well as his own sensations. His hands grasped her hips as she started up her next peak. Bob's cock was pulsing in orgasm yet again, & just as she was coming down from that, she climaxed a third time.

"Whaaaaaa...," was all that was coming from Bob's mouth as he felt his second multiple orgasm in as many hours. his spine felt like it would snap as he fairly flew in & out of Stephanie's hot clenching anus.

Bob fell onto his elbows so as not to crush her, but kept his cock in her for as long as it would stay there. When it finally slipped out on its own, they both shivered from the feeling. As she wound down, herself, Steph again wondered at how he kept her feeling so...perfect whenever he fucked her. She sensed it was out of his hands, that he couldn't control his reactions to her. That made her feel so good! He couldn't help being the perfect lover for her. He seemed as helpless in her her hands as she had felt in his. Why hadn't they done this years ago?!?!?!

As they lay together in the embers of their burning flesh, Steph mused on how to give Bob the perfect experience. It seemed only fair, since that is exactly what he'd been giving her ever since he'd let her strip him off. She loved his reactions to the movies she'd bought, although she sensed that he was a little embarassed about the whole "gay" thing. She knew that he'd love watching her with another woman, but she just didn't feel like she could do that, not even for Bob. Not yet, anyway, she smiled. Looking over, she saw that Bob had fallen into a totally exhausted sleep.

Little did she know just how exhausted he was. Bob was 53 years old, & no spring chicken. He hadn't had sex with another person in over two years, & never in his (or anyone's) life had he experienced such sensations as he had felt over the last few hours. His dreamless sleep was just what any doctor would have ordered at this point, followed by lots of rest.

Letting him sleep, Steph got up, logged into her computer, & started a search. She spent a long time on line, to no avail. She hit innumerable sites, but found nothing she sought.

Bob slept fourteen long hours. Toward the end of his hibernation, he started to feel her again. Her feelings wormed their way back into his head, and he began to dream of waking up with her large breasts, her large ass, with untold numbers of men & women of every race trying to get into that round ass of his. He was enjoying it. He awoke with a strange thought - "I am beautiful, and I was put here to please anyone & everyone who wants me." He shook the cobwebs out of his mind as he realligned his brain to his present predicament. His mind was shook. He still couldn't recall the phrase that would return him to his normal self. She still had his pants hidden. The only way he could possibly ever feel normal without using the words was to get more than twenty feet away from her. He could feel her body in the shower, & figured that he could really use one, himself, after all the sex he must smell like a cheap motel room after a porn shoot. He chuckled at that thought.

His legs would barely bear his weight. He must have burned off thirty pounds of calories. He felt weak as a newborn kitten. He stumbled off to the kitchen, as he was suddenly starving. At least his ass felt better than it did the last time he'd awakened.

Steph stepped out of the shower. He felt the chill air on her breasts, & the rough towel she used on them made his nipples stand out. He reached up & palmed them without thinking of what he was doing while he searched for sustenance in her refridgerator.

"Hey, sleepyhead! Wow! You must have really needed that, huh? What's wrong, did I wear you out?"

"I think you did. Now I'm starving! Don't you ever go to the grocery store?"

"Not often. If there's no food around, I won't eat it, & as you know, I have a problem with my weight."

"Not at the moment you don't! Can we go out & get some food? I'm seriously in need of it!"

"Take a shower. I don't know that I'm ready for the public to see you just yet. you're still my prisoner, you know."

"Yes ma'am," Bob grinned at the thought. "But when I get out of there, I'll need food, & lots of it, if I'm going to be used like this."

They laughed together, & Bob tried to send messages of food to Stephanie's chip, but all she received were feelings of need in her brain's pleasure center. While he showered, she called for a couple pizzas to hold him over until she could decide exactly where she'd be taking him, if & when they did go out.

Soon after Bob had dried his craving body, the pizzas arrived. He barely looked at her as he dove in. 'He really was hungry,' Steph noticed. He ate all of one, & half of another loaded sixteen inch pizza, before he paid her much attention. He could feel her wonderment at his appetite, but Bob was frantically trying to fill himself while pondering how he could get his pants back to get his phrase.

"You want to go out tonight?" Steph asked innocently.

Bob could feel that her invitation was anything but innocent. Still, he'd get his pants back, anyway.

"Yeah. Where you want to go?"

"There's a little bar about 20 miles from here that I've heard about. It's supposed to be the best dance place around. What do you think?"

"Sounds fun. Now where are my pants?"

"Here ya go," Steph smirked, handing him a completely different pair. They were a pair of hers. They'd probably look fine on him, if a little baggy in the seat, but he wanted his own, for obvious reasons!

"What is this? Where are my pants?" he demanded.

"I burnt them up," she said, grinning. "Don't want you thinking you can escape me, you know. I figure I'll just keep you here for two of the next three weeks, & we'll see if you've earned your pants by then. Until then, your ass is mine, & I intend to use it a whole lot, mister. In the meantime, you'll just have to get used to wearing girly clothes & being my bitch."

She obviously had something big planned, & Bob guessed he probably wouldn't want to miss it. His belly was full at the moment, & he figured he'd be back in the driver's seat before long. All he had to do was flood her mind with his favorite stuff. Maybe some of it had made an impression already. He had to admit, he liked everything that had occured thus far, so he may as well go for the long haul with her. Fucking her ass had been a dream come true. He wanted to do it again, but on his own, without all the extras, sometime.

Steph dressed him in ankle socks, the jeans she'd given him earlier, & a rather androgenous sweater. He balked for a second when she handed him the medium sized butt plug. Her feelings of want soon overpowered him, however, & he slid it into himself with her eyes on him & her mind flooding his with eager sexual joy as the toy settled into his ass with a little pop.

For herself, she chose a longish brown skirt & a beige peasant blouse that really emphasized her large tits. Knee socks & flats completed her ensemble. She didn't want to tower over him in heels just yet.

"Wow! You look great," Bob told her.

"Flatterer!"

Steph drove to a gay bar that was situated way out in the sticks that she'd discovered during her otherwise fruitless web search. She neglected to mention that it was a gay bar, & she distracted Bob in the entryway, where they had a sign telling everyone that this was a gay establishment. When they stepped into the main dance area, however, Bob knew just by looking around that that's what this was. He didn't let on that he knew, though. There were a lot of women in here as well as guys. Bob was hoping that they were here to meet up with a woman, since he'd been sending her so many mental visuals of that old favorite fantasy. The feeling of the butt plug was unsettling. Bob wondered if it made him walk funny, if his walk was telegraphing to these more experienced ass-players that his butt was stuffed, stretching him open.

Steph wasn't seeking a woman, here. She wanted to find a bi tranny or she-male. Steph guessed that the visuals of her with a woman substitute would excite Bob, while she could still get her cock, & perhaps get a real one into Bob as well. Bob felt her anxious excitement, but of course didn't know the source of it.

Tonight, it seemed, she was in luck. They were showcasing cross dressers & female impersonators, the best lip-synching dancers, & of course it was quite a fashion show, with the "girls" putting their very best efforts into passing, & there was a rather large cash prize for the winner. They watched the show together, & Bob noticed Steph's excitement levels rising & falling with different performers as she thought of each of them fucking & sucking Bob.

Bob went to the bar & ordered their drinks. Men were brushing up against him, trailing their fingers over his ass cheeks, his chest. He was worrying about someone pressing in hard enough to feel the flange of the toy imbedded iside him, when he suddenly felt a jolt of tingling as the plug came alive in his ass with strong vibrations. Nearly spilling the drinks, he looked to Steph, who was grinning like the Cheshire Cat as she discreetly showed him the little remote she'd used for the butt plug.

What Bob didn't know was that the vibe had him sort of swinging his hips as he reacted to the plug's action. A lot of men noticed, though, & they figured him for a troll, looking for an ass-fuck. More & more men were touching him as he wended his way back to Steph, & many felt the vibrations as they groped him.

"Okay," he gasped," you've surprized me. Now turn it off before I go totally nutso!"

She laughed at him, saying "Looks like you're a popular devil in here, Bob."

"Yeah, maybe so. I don't know if I'm ready for that much fun, though."

"Promise me that you'll leave it in," she told him, her breath warm on his ear. "Please?"

"Okay," he relented, since her excitement was at the moment worming its way through his brain.

They danced for a long time, until Bob felt the need to pee. He excused himself, begging her not to turn it on while he was in there with all those men, but she wouldn't promise anything, teasing him more with the buzzing little distractor as he tried to walk to the men's room.

Peeing while having his asshole stimulated was something new for Bob. It was much quieter in the rest room, & he was afraid that some guy would hear the buzzing coming from his ass. Bob could certainly hear it as its jittering rose & fell in his plugged hole, so he went into a booth to piss. There was a hole in the booth's wall, presumably for him to stick his cock into to get sucked by an anonomous male, but Bob ignored it until he saw a big erect drooling cock sticking through the hole as he shook himself off. His mind flashed back to when he'd felt his own cock on his tongue, the excitement he'd felt when Steph was blowing him yesterday. His hand went straight to the hard prick of its own accord. He gripped it tightly, feeling its warmth. His thumb was rubbing the precum around the flange at the end. There was a split second when he actually thought of going down on his knees & taking it between his lips. Shaking his head to clear it, Bob slipped out of the men's room as quick as he could, wiping his sticky fingers on his jeans while men were casually touching him here & there. Steph was out of range of his chip, so she wasn't affecting his reactions to all of this, & yet he found himself starting to get hard. He started to be afraid of what was happening to him.

As he returned to the table where Steph awaited him, he saw her talking to a tall, thin, beautiful woman. "YES! Now that's what I'm talking about!" he thought as he joined them. The woman was waif-thin, with long black hair & green eyes that were probably colored contacts. She had largish breasts almost displayed in a low cut dark blue top, and narrow hips in very tight jeans which stopped at mid-calf. She wore high heels, making her nearly as tall as Bob, & she had a scarf wrapped around her waist like a belt.

"This is Tiffany," Steph introduced her new-found friend. "She says she wants to dance with you, Bob."

She'd turned the plug's vibrator off when he approached the table, & he gave her a silent "thank you, mouthing the words. Bob felt a little more relaxed from the drinks, yet still apprehensive as he nodded & led Tiffany to the dance floor. He also felt Steph's excitement infecting him as he walked.

The music turned slow, & Bob held the fragile-looking girl loosely as they swayed to the music. Steph's feelings were giving him an unwanted boner, & Tiffany pressed herself against it & sighed as Bob blushed. He hoped the room was dark enough to hide his embarassment.

"This is your first time here, isn't it?" Tiffany whispered hotly into his ear.

"My first time ever in a bar like this," he laughed.

Her hands were slipping down his back. Bob glanced over his shoulder to Steph, who held up the remote. He gave her a pleading look as Tiffany's hands went to his ass & gripped his cheeks tightly. Just then, of course, Steph turned the unit on.

Tiffany's hands gripped Bob's ass even harder as she clearly felt his ass vibrating, & pulled him in closer.

"Someone's got a secret," she whispered in a sing-song fashion in his ear.

"Oh god," Bob whispered.

"It's all good, sweetie. Steph was talking about the three of us maybe having some fun. What do you think?"

"Oh god," Bob whispered as her hands kneaded his ass & her groin ground against his crotch.

Tiffany giggled, saying she was "just making sure." She pulled away from him, then, leaving his hard cock sticking out in the loose jeans for anyone to see as she walked back to Stephanie & leaned in to give her a deep kiss. Bob stood on the dance floor dumfounded as he watched the two kiss, his ass vibrating with ticklish pleasure, his mind filled with Steph's glee & anticipation.

Suddenly, there were other hands on his ass from behind. The hands gripped him harshly there, then quickly slid to his hips to turn him around. He was facing a big man who looked like he could break Bob in two with a mere look.

"Nice accessories," the red-haired man chuckled, pulling Bob in close to finish the dance.

Bob was so flustered that he didn't run, didn't fight the man off. He found himself suddenly swaying to the music, feeling the man's hard cock up against his belly. The man was pushing it against him as they swayed on the dance floor, while Bob felt Stephanie's instant reaction to seeing this as his/her excitement levels increased ten-fold. His cock was hard as steel as the large muscular red headed man moved Bob around the dance floor.

Finally, the song ended. Bob excused himself, stammering, "I think my wife wants me."

The man laughed out loud, bent in & kissed him on the lips & said "I think you want more than just your wife, buddy!" The man turned & went to the bar & started talking to some rough-looking transvestites. Bob was so flustered by it all that he missed it when the large man slipped his card onto Steph's table. She discreetly put it in her purse.

When the man was kissing him, Bob felt a little jolt of pleasure in his pussy. Steph was squeezing her thighs together as she watched them. This really got her hot, Bob knew. "Dammit! What are those words!" He wanted to go with everything, & yet he wanted to run far far away from it all, too. Bob could hardly tell what feelings were his own right now, & felt very confused by it all.

"Take this, honey. You're gonna need it tonight!" Tiffany pressed a blue pill into Bob's hand.

Bob looked at the Viagra & grinned. He popped it into his mouth & finished his drink.

Steph leaned in to him & whispered, "Bob, thank you for this! Let's get her home!"

He found himself with a woman on each arm as they walked to the car. Tiffany opted to ride with them, saying she'd arrived with friends who'd understand. She'd picked up a purse the size of a small suitcase just before they walked out of the bar.

Steph insisted that Bob drive, & got in the back with their new friend. They immediately started kissing as Bob drove out of the parking lot. He adjusted the mirror so he could watch them as he drove. Tiffany was sucking on Stephanie's breasts, & Steph was moaning.

The two of them suddenly started whispering. Then they sat up & leaned forward. Bob found he had a whispering woman at each ear, their breath tickling him as they each told of what they were going to do with him. He was going to get sucked while he fucked. He was going to be tied up & really fucked. He heard one of them say how his ass was gonna really open up tonight, but he couldn't tell which one it was after they'd been at it awhile. The Viagra was kicking in when they reached Steph's little isolated cabin, & Bob felt as though his cock would explode from the pressure.

Tiffany & Steph stripped him right there in the driveway. They giggled as they toyed with his butt plug as they removed his clothes. Tiffany tied Bob's elbows together from behind with her scarf, leaving just enough slack that his arms could rest at his sides.

"Okay, now you're our slave for the night, Bobbie," she laughed, slapping his butt. "Get moving, bitch!"

Bob fairly skipped along the rough pavement as they made their way into Stephanie's house. Tiffany led him to the dining area table, & had him bend over it. Steph went & retrieved some rope & they tied his ankles to the legs of the table. Bob felt his hard cock under the tabletop bounce as Tiffany popped the butt plug out of his ass. Bob felt empty back there, & whistfully wished for something in it again. Strange how, uncomfortable as it had seemed all night, when it was taken out, he wanted it back in there.

Tiffany went under the table & started sucking Bob's cock. Steph had sat in a chair at the table, & was watching his face intently as he was pleasured by their new friend. He moaned in pleasure as Tiffany's talented tongue tickled his cock.

Steph rose & went into the bedroom, & Tiffany kept him on the brink of orgasm. When Steph returned, she put the open-mouth gag in his face. He obediently opened his mouth wide for her, felt the metal wires wrapped around his lips as there were chunks of plastic placed between his molars, making it impossible to close his mouth.

"I want him on his back," Tiffany said.

They untied his legs, and he sat up on the table & laid back. His wrists laid comfortably at rest at his sides, but he could not move them in any way as he laid on the scarf that tied them together. The two ladies went to work sucking on Bob's nipples, & he found himself pushing his chest up for the treatment. He closed his eyes as one of them began kissing & licking down to his cock. Someone was using her tongue in a delightful way, while keeping up the suction on his member. The other went down there, too, & he had one on his cock & one on his balls. He heard rustling as Steph stripped Tiffany's blouse & draped it over Bob's face. Bob smelled the girl's perfume on the garment as he was sucked & stroked by the two. Fingers were worming into his ass. He assumed it was Steph doing it, as he felt warmth on her fingers. He could also feel fingers in "his" pussy. The sucking at his cock stopped. He heard more rustling sounds. The shirt was lifted from his face as his legs were lifted up high. Steph leaned in to kiss him, but he'd caught a glimpse of Tiffany standing between his raised legs. She was unwrapping a condom. As Steph continued kissing his clamped-open mouth, he felt the spongy head of a realistic dildo at his ass - wait! That really was a dildo, wasn't it? Tiffany pressed forward, & Bob felt the thing pop into his ass. He clenched on it, & it surged inside him, flexing in response. That was a real cock in his ass!