Sensations Escort Services Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber went up to Mike and kissed him tenderly. "Do I look OK? What would make you happy?"

"You look spectacular, Baby. Don't change a thing." Mike held her at arm's length and looked her over with a loving smile. As he looked, Amber slowly started to pull her skirt higher and higher. Soon, she grinned, as she revealed that she was naked beneath the designer skirt.

Kat had a similar exchange with Brad with a simultaneous revelation about her lack of underwear.

"Well it's off to dinner, and then back here to play," Mike announced happily, trying to ignore the two beautiful pussies on display in the room.

Dinner was at the Top of the Hub, a restaurant at the top of the Prudential Building in downtown Boston. Mike had reserved a corner table where the views of the sunset and city lights were amazing. If the men had met the women under other circumstances, anyone watching them would guess they were doing a snow job on two gals they hoped to seduce later. In fact, the seduction was guaranteed, and the snow jobs were two-way streets.

Back at the apartment, Mike, Amber, Brad, and Kat stood in a small circle. The men had kissed each girl. Amber suggested, "Why don't we go around the circle, helping take off one item of clothing on each pass? No rushing, and lots of kissing in between. Maybe we can reverse direction every other turn."

The other three liked that idea. Amber started by turning to Mike, "OK, it's time to lose the sport coat." After shedding that apparel, Mike turned to Kat, "The shawl please." Kat draped the colorful piece of clothing over a chair, and turned to Brad, "Well, your coat too." Brad turned to Amber, "I guess your blouse."

Amber reversed things; she kissed Brad and said, "Shirt." After shedding his shirt, Brad said to Kat, "Blouse or do you call that a top?" Kat laughed, "Either." She shed the top, leaving her matching Amber in a dainty and very feminine bra that could barely contain her shimmying breasts. Kat said to Mike, "OK, you need to take off your shirt." She followed up the request with a hot kiss.

The circle reversed and went around again, this time leaving the men without shoes, and the women without their bras. On the next round, the skirts disappeared, as well as the men's slacks, leaving the men with prominent bulges in their briefs. The next round the women's shoes and the men's socks went to the wayside, and the round after that left the women in only their thigh-high stockings and the men nude and excited.

The game, if it was one, ended as the couples hugged one another. Amber whispered to Kat, "Blowjobs!"

Kat grinned, and vamped over to Mike, giving him a French kiss and then sinking down in front of him until she had his cock opposite her face.

Amber said to Brad, "I guess that leaves you and me again ... just for a little while, but then I bet when it's a pretty woman sucking your big huge long cock into her little warm mouth that you don't care who it is." On that note, Amber deep throated Brad's rising hard-on.

Amber turned to Kat after a few minutes, "Don't let him cum. I want that."

Kat responded, "Then let's change partners. I want a cock in my pussy anyway."

Less than thirty seconds later, Kat was on all fours on the sofa with Brad's cock buried in her pussy. "Oooooh, Brad, you sure know how to please a girl."

Brad leaned down and kissed her back, "That's something I'd like to keep doing for a long time."

Kat digested the ambiguous statement for a couple of minutes as she rocked back into Brad's forward thrusts. Did he mean 'a long time' as in for many minutes that evening, or did he mean a lifetime spent together with fucking as a favorite pastime between two people that loved each other?

The second possibility forced Kat to evaluate her own feelings about Brad again. She rapidly concluded that yes, he could be 'The One.' That thought warmed her heart.

Kat said to Brad, "Let me get on my back, and then you come over me. I want to be smothered with your kisses. I want to kiss you like we'd never have to stop -- ever. I love being with you so much, I don't want us to part for a long while." Kat smiled inwardly at her ability to toss out her own debatable statements.

Mike and Amber had opened the double doors to Mike's bedroom. Amber was on her back being pummeled by Mike, her voice squeaking out on each powerful stroke into her body. Intermittently, one of them would whisper 'I love you' to the other.

Mike came in Amber with a shudder and several urgent thrusts. Amber said, "Oh, God, Mike, I can feel your cum shooting into me. It's all warm and wonderful."

Only a few feet away in the living room, Brad blasted a load into Kat. The pair was resisting using the 'I L Y' words, but said everything but that to each other. They each knew they were the 'most favored' person in the other's mind -- again, a dubious statement.

As afterglows passed, Brad and Kat dressed. They tiptoed into the bedroom and bid Mike and Amber goodbye for the night and for Saturday. Kat kissed Mike and Amber, and then slipped a finger into Amber's pussy and made a show of licking the cum laden dampness off with a wicked smile.

* * * * *

Sunday morning about ten o'clock, Mike's cell phone rang. He and Amber lay naked in bed, cuddling after a morning wakeup that only further cemented their loving feelings for one another.

Mike said into the phone, "Yes. Of course. Come over. We'd like that." He looked at Amber and mouthed the words 'Brad and Kat.'

After he rang off, Mike turned to Amber and said, "They want to come and be with us the rest of the day until you have to leave. Apparently, Brad would like to make love to you again, and Kat would like to do me."

Amber laughed, "I could do Kat too, once you guys are too pooped to pop."

Mike said with a smirk, "As long as Brad and I get to watch. I know you're an expert at loving female flesh. Margo still talks about the last weekend you were here. She was a little miffed that she couldn't join us this one, but maybe the next."

"You guys can always watch, and I too look forward to seeing Margo. I like her -- a lot. I also reaffirm to you that I like the idea of you getting together with her on a frequent basis."

A half-hour later, after being buzzed into the building, Brad and Kat arrived -- Kat pulling her roll-on suitcase. The pair were casually dressed, but when they saw the nudity evident with Mike and Amber, the few clothes they wore flew in all directions.

Brad and Kat went to Amber and Mike, and as soon as some perfunctory petting and kissing had occurred, the two couples were fucking next to one another on Mike's bed. Mike had the advantage of his Tantric training he'd received while in India, so he outlasted Brad by quite a bit -- not to imply that Amber didn't receive proper attention and several orgasms from her caring partner.

After Mike and Kat had finished, the girls did their sixty-nine, and cleaned out each other's pussies of cum, delivering a few orgasms to each other along the way, and turning the men on with their lewd theatrics.

When everyone was resting, Brad said to Mike, "You've got to teach me that Tantric shit. What can you do with it besides last longer?"

Mike chuckled, "I can cum without ejaculating, and that means I can cum many times in one night. Last night I think I tied Amber at around ten or twelve. Also, my recovery time is fast, and as you noted I can go a long time -- unlimited, in fact, without ejaculating which sort of ends things for most men."

Brad shook his head, "I'm going to India!"

Mike said, "I learned it all in one week, going evenings to this special class with my customer's wife who he wanted me to please. She promised me a lesson and experience I would never forget. She was right."

Amber said, "Your customer's wife? Isn't that a 'no no'?"

"Yeah, under most circumstances. This was unusual. My customer's wife's name was Aashna -- a name that means devoted to love. She spent a week with me -- a week that I almost passed up, but I did it and came away having learned about Tantric love, and feeling the most wonderful loved feeling I've ever felt in my life. Aashna was a gift to me for doing something great and wonderful for someone from my heart. Rama, my customer and her husband, told me this was the present embodiment of karma."

Amber spoke, "I feel like I'm the beneficiary of all that. I know you've introduced some of the Tantra in how we make love -- the intense feelings, the positions, the way we communicate; it's so special and makes me love you that much more. It is truly a spiritual and transcendent experience."

Kat said, "I could feel it too ... I think." She turned to Brad and batted her eyes, "I, for one, would not mind if you went to that kind of class. I'd like to go with you."

Mike spoke, "There are similar classes in the states. Look for those that hold classes based on the work of Charles and Caroline Muir."

Amber looked at Kat. She spoke cautiously, hoping she wasn't creating an embarrassing situation for Brad and Kat. "Kat, you spoke with some certainty that you two might go as a couple."

Kat swooned and her eyes sparkled, despite being in Mike's arms. "Brad and I are in love -- L. O. V. E."

Brad nodded, "We have fallen for each other, just like you two. I can't believe it. I never thought after getting divorced it would happen again, but it did."

Mike joshed, "You sure it's not all the hot sex talking?"

Brad responded, "In part, but it's not just that. It's the way she thinks, and the way she sees into my soul ... and the spark that we feel between each other all the time, even when we're just walking along."

Amber again asked cautiously, "Did you talk about things -- obvious things like our work, and what you want to have happen?"

"Yes, for hours and hours yesterday," Brad said as Kat nodded. "I want to do just what you and Mike are doing. I'm encouraging Kat to continue as an escort, to have those casual relationships and tell me all about them. They arouse me to new heights. I want us -- the four of us -- to continue with our group sex, and maybe even add others now and again. Her willingness to do all that only makes me love Kat more. I want a hot girlfriend."

Kat said, "We agreed on no secrets, and more importantly on sharing a lot -- not just the descriptions of what we did or do, but also the feelings. He got me talking a lot about how I felt fucking other men that don't turn me on the way he does; so much that I think I'm going to put a little filter in on my dates, so I only go out with guys that turn me on in some way."

Amber said to Brad, "So you want her to be turned on by other men?"

"Absolutely. I want Kat to have wonderful, orgasmic experiences with each partner she chooses. I think it's a vote of confidence that she gets paid for it."

"But won't you feel threatened or jealous?"

"Nope. Mike talked to me about jealousy over a lunch we had, and I'm comfortable enough with our burgeoning relationship to trust that I'll be Kat's home base from now on. We're both good communicators, so if there's a problem we've agreed to bring it up early and not let it fester."

"Will you always feel this way? What about after the honeymoon and longer as your relationship gets past the New Relationship Energy phase -- in six to twelve months?"

"Hard to say, but right now that's the way I feel," Brad amplified. "I might rethink things once we're living together -- after you guys finish your degrees, or when we decide to have a child. Right now it doesn't seem likely to change."

"Wow, you guys really did talk about a lot of things."

"We did," Brad and Kat said together.

Kat added, "Brad has one kid -- an eight year old boy he adores. I don't want to upset that relationship, and I hope to make it better for him, although right now I don't know how. He wants us to eventually have a child together -- maybe two. That turns me on too, but there's no rush."

Amber looked at Mike and silently posed a question the pair hadn't discussed.

Mike laughed, "Of course I want children with you, Amber. I think two is a nice number as well. Let's wait a year or two until we're really solid in our ... relationship, and then start family things rolling."

Amber said, "Would you freeze some of your sperm?"

Mike looked puzzled.

She explained, "There's research that the age of the fresh sperm is more instrumental in birth defects and autism than anything having to do with the woman. When we do something, I'd like your younger swimmers, just in case."

Mike nodded, "Of course, Baby." He thought again, and said, "Now, can we practice a little bit with how to make a baby. It's been almost an hour, and I forgot all I learned just before; you'll have to teach me all over again. Maybe Kat can help too."

* * * * *

Edie sat in the living room of their penthouse, when Kat and Amber walked in from their limousine ride from the airport. She grinned at the girls, obviously eager to hear about their experiences as well as to share her weekend.

Edie smiled and said, "Come sit, let's talk. I have news and from the looks on your faces you do too."

Kat and Amber dropped on either side of Edie.

Kat spotted it first, "OH, MY GOD, EDIE. YOU HAVE A DIAMOND RING."

Edie laughed, "Yes, I'm engaged. His name is Martin Powell. He's been an on and off again client for many months, and he loves me more than anything else in the world."

Kat laughed, "I remember him from way back. I've fucked him ... with you in fact, and some handsome guy named Jerry, if I recall correctly."

"You do. Jerry is his best buddy. I've done him too, not just with you, and that's part of the deal."

"Deal?"

"Martin wants to marry me, but have us continue to be liberal about inviting Jerry to be with us ... and maybe even you guys, if you're up for it."

"How soon's the wedding? Isn't this awfully fast?"

Edie said, "Probably in about a year or two -- the summer after my Masters degree is finished at a minimum. We haven't set a date. I've got to meet his parents." She looked at Amber, "And I hope they're as cool and sexy and fuckable as Mike's."

"So you'll graduate?"

"Yes, that's part of the deal we made. I have to leave the escort business when get close to marrying, so after that it's no more redheads unless one of you wants to wear a wig."

"So Martin wants you to be exclusive -- sort of."

"Just for Jerry and himself, until something presents itself and then we'll talk about it. In the meantime, he likes the idea that I'm fucking other guys. He told me he loved slutty women, ergo he loved me. I bet that after we get married he and I fuck around a whole lot with other people." Edie gave her roommates a lascivious grin that implied she was 'up' for anything sexual with her new fiancé.

In the ensuing discussion, Kat revealed that she and Brad had pledged their love to one another, also in the same kind of open relationship -- even the 'working girl' relationship that Amber had forged with Mike.

Edie got philosophical, "Amber and Kat, my dearest friends, I realized this weekend with Martin how so many of the goals we set out for ourselves about two or three years ago have been fulfilled."

Amber patted her chest and adopted a dreamy look, "We've each found someone who loves us just the way we are, and whom we love passionately in return."

Kat continued, "And, we each have a shitload of money in the bank."

Amber injected, "And don't forget we wanted great sex lives, and who could ask for more? We get a mountain of variety, we've become experts at all sorts of kinky things, and have a stable of happy 'friends' who love to visit with us."

Edie said, "We've created really exciting lives for ourselves -- risky, but exciting. How many others our age travel by private jet, enjoy box seats at the ballet or symphony, sit on the dais at a major fund-raising banquet, or fly in a helicopter from the roof of a downtown building to a resort island for a day of fun?"

Amber continued, "Somehow the guys that found us are well off too. I guess that was sort of self-selection. Our 'friends' made it through the filter."

Edie smiled, "And we got through college debt free finally and are all paid up through grad school."

Kat smiled, "And we have fabulous wardrobes and new high-end cars -- two Porsches and one Corvette." She gestured outside their condo window to where the cars were parked under a shade-providing roof.

Amber added, "And the parties we go to have well-known dignitaries there -- congressmen, senators, cabinet members, mayors, authors, poets, artists, and other important people that we call our friends."

Kat said, "And we're really not college girls anymore. We're smart and successful businesswomen with a bright future ahead for every one of us."

Edie perked up, "In other words, we've arrived."

Amber said in her high-pitched little squeaky voice, "But the best of all is one thing we've all forgotten."

"What's that?"

"We have each other. I've watched so many other groups of girls and guys, and we seem to have the best of the best with each other. I love you guys."

"Aaaaah, Amber, I love you too," Kat said, as she leaned over Edie to kiss Amber. Edie followed too, and then kissed Kat.

The kisses got a little longer and hotter, as the trio sat there.

Soon, Edie said, "You guys want to play around? I do. I got Martin to specifically agree that you two were well within limits." Edie chuckled, "I even offered him time with the three of us all together; it blew his mind."

Kat laughed, "Good, and yes, I'd love that, but for now let's play around. I can always use a couple more orgasms, plus I might even have some cum left over from this afternoon that someone might enjoy."

Amber grinned, "Me too. Edie, I think you might have your work cut out for you. Let's go in the bedroom."

12