Sensations Escort Services Ch. 14

Story Info
A trip to Asia with a client as boyfriend frets.
4.8k words
4.64
15.2k
6

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 - Amber's Trip

A sleek black limousine picked up Amber at her apartment the morning of April eighth. The destination was the local airfield where she boarded a private jet. Her luggage was loaded aboard. She was meeting Roger Moore, her benefactor, pseudo-boyfriend for the next forty days, and her 'date', in St. Louis where he'd board and continue the trip with her. The hop to Kansas City didn't even take two hours.

Roger hustled aboard while the refueling truck topped off the sleek jet, the crew changed, and his luggage was tucked into the plane. Edie watched her 'date' and evaluated the man: strikingly handsome, early-forties, dark wavy hair, clean-shaven, broad shoulders, and an expensive suit and shoes - Ferragamos? He looked suave, confident, and in control.

Amber reminded herself that he was in control of her for the next forty days. While they'd had one hurried date to ensure they were compatible, being together for this length of time was sure to be a test of her mettle to lend herself to another man.

Amber reminded herself that this was also a test of her relationship with Mike. He'd only recently escalated their relationship to fully qualify as boyfriend or girlfriend to each other, with as he'd put it, 'unlimited long-term potential'. She was in a crazy committed relationship, yet going off with another man for five or six weeks and getting paid handsomely for it. She was determined to earn every cent of the money using every skill she had.

Amber had worried and talked things over with Mike. He'd finally told her to go, have fun, shine in every dimension of her personality, and come home to him. He quoted Richard Bach, 'If you love someone set them free. If they come back to you, they're yours. If they don't, they never were.' They'd talked about the impact of a five-week vacation from each other, specifically on their burgeoning relationship.

Amber had made Mike promise to avail himself of other female companionship, including her mates that now included Crystal and Melody. She told him to play the field. Kat had even volunteered to simultaneously do Brad and Mike. She made it sound like an onerous duty, when in fact she loved to be shared by the two men as history had proven many times.

Mike had shrugged to indicate his uncertainty in any of those options. He did, however, ask Amber to send him dirty emails, sound clips, and videos of what she was doing with Roger Moore or anybody else she 'entertained.' In her flight bag was her Apple laptop computer, plus the myriad connecting cables and chargers to two remote cameras and a remote sound pickup.

Amber had decided to explain the situation to Roger, hoping that he would be willing to allow her to cater to Mike's kinky request. She didn't want to be sneaking around doing recording or videoing. The trip to Australia had to be the time for the talk, and she'd rehearsed her opening words many times in the week previous to boarding the private jet.

As the plane reached altitude on the way to San Diego where they'd refuel for the trans-Pacific leg of the trip, Amber moved to stand behind Roger as he read. He'd doffed his suit jacket, starched white shirt, and tie for a golf shirt, but still wore the pinstriped pants and designer shoes. She massaged his shoulders.

Roger chuckled and looked up over his shoulder at her. "You want something, right?"

Amber nodded and kissed the top of his head. "Yes. How did you know?"

"I've been married. There are signals, plus a shoulder rub is like an announcement."

"I mentioned that I have a kind of boyfriend when we were together."

"You did. Are you regretting going on this trip already?"

"Oh, no! But, he asked if I would do some sound recordings or videos of us fucking or whatever and send them to him. I'm hoping that you'll agree to let me do that. It's only for him, and well, maybe me too. I'd like to see what I look like, especially when I'm riding you with my breasts flopping around. Even better, I'd like to see what your cock looks like as it spears into my hot little pussy over and over and brings us both orgasms and me a cream pie that just oozes out for the camera."

Roger thought a moment. "I think we can accommodate your friend's request." He laughed, "Oh, yes. We'll find many ways to tease your friend."

Amber liked Roger's reply, and her diabolical mind started to think about the many ploys she could use on Mike. She said, "How would you like to start right now with a few photographs?" She reached into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out her cell phone. She observed with a laugh, "A picture showing we're off to a good start on our trip in your plane wouldn't be out of place - a kind of bon voyage memory."

Roger asked, "Just how daring do you want to be?"

Amber grinned, "Oh, very daring. I have an idea if your pilots won't mind a nude female in the cockpit. Oooooh, I just realized what a great word that is - cockpit. You have the 'cock' and I have the 'pit.' How nice. Have you ever joined the Mile High Club?"

A half-hour later, Mike Winslow's cellphone buzzed with a text as he walked through the executive suite of his Boston-based company. Brad walked a few paces in front of Mike heading to the same meeting. Mike glanced at the screen that indicated a message with the title 'Very private aircraft. I may get my pilot's license.'

Mike paused and punched at his phone to see the accompanying text from Amber. Up on the screen came a photograph of his girlfriend. She was naked and posed in a way to show off her sweet pussy to the camera. She was in the copilot's seat of a corporate jet, surrounded by the dials, gauges, switches, radios, and other elements that controlled the plane. She had one hand on the yoke in front of her, a radio headset on her head, and smiled up at the camera; her other hand also hefted one breast towards the camera so that the areola and tit were more obvious.

Mike moaned.

Brad paused and came back to where Mike had stopped, "What's wrong?"

Mike passed him the phone with the picture on display. Brad studied the photo and observed, "At least there's no indication that her pussy has been used ... so far." He then laughed at his taunt. He said, "Hey, she loves you. Look at all those X's and O's that she put at the bottom of the message."

Mike lamented, "This is going to be a long trip. Fuck, I've got five weeks to go."

Brad teased and yanked on his friend's arm, "Come on. We're late. You can jerk off to the picture later. She does have a nice pussy. I wonder if the pilot and copilot got some of that too." Mike could barely stand the teasing.

About a day later, Mike got another text message. This one with a fifteen second video clip attached. It was a close-up: a woman's hand slowly masturbating a long and thick cock. The hand was Amber's; Mike recognized her fingers, a ring, and a bracelet she still wore. He assumed the cock belonged to Roger, her 'date' for the next five weeks. He could see her bare hip in the photo, and Roger was apparently naked as well. He sighed. This was going to be torture.

Mike replied with some humorous sarcasm, "Nice photography. Good action video. XOXOX Mike." According to her itinerary, she should be in a hotel in Sydney.

He had a vision of her naked body being plundered by the satisfying cock.

Late morning on Sunday as Mike walked off the sixteenth green at the local golf course he played on, his phone vibrated in his pocket. He rolled his eyes, but pulled it out as he got into his golf cart. The text title was "A man with good taste!"

The accompanying photograph when he opened it showed the lower part of Amber's face that had been splattered with ropes of cum from the cock she was licking with her pink tongue. The head of the cock looked angry, purple, and yet satisfied; flecks of while cum still showed on the dragon's head. The sides were slick with Amber's pussy juice.

Monday morning another photograph arrived; this one entitled, "Good real estate for a restaurant?" The photograph was of Amber's hot pussy between her widespread legs, complete with her little landing strip and labia swollen in arousal and interest in something more substantial happening. A man's tongue was fully extended and obviously enjoying the licks and sucks he made on the sweet pussy in front of him. She was being eaten by Roger in some hotel room on the other side of the world.''

Mike muttered to himself, "I think I'll die before five weeks are up."

Monday evening as he got back to his condominium, a new text arrived with the first line reading, 'Do you have a favorite number? I do.' In the short video that was attached, Mike watched Amber walking away from the camera to the bed; she was naked. She mounted Roger in reverse cowgirl but backed up so the pair could get into a '69'. Mike could see her inhale Roger's cock, even taking in his entire shaft in one gulp. He heard Roger moan as Amber started loud slurping noises. The video ended shortly after that start of events.

* * * * *

Roger had escorted Amber into the dinner arranged with the executives from Taylor International Industries, the third largest manufacturer along the east coast of Australia. They were in a high-rise skyscraper and Amber found herself along a wall of floor to ceiling glass overlooking the pretty city below as the sun set off to her right.

John Robinson, the most senior of the executives in the private dining room, had singled her out to show the sights at the expansive windows in the modern building. Amber guessed that he had a 'thing' for small, busty women. She purposefully touched him frequently and all but cuddled into his body. She sensed his importance as the other executives genuflected in his direction and left the two of them alone so he could practice his seduction routine on the visiting girlfriend of someone his company was contemplating doing business with.

John pointed here and there over her shoulder as he stood closely behind her, "That's the Brisbane River winding through the city, and over there is Kangaroo Park, although it's probably been years since any self-respecting kangaroo set foot in the place." He tried to make light of his attempt at humor, as his hand rubbed her shoulder, side, and butt.

Amber looked up at the tall middle-age man and batted her eyes at him. "You know sooooo much about your city. Maybe the next time I'm here you could show me around. I'm sorry this is such a short visit, but knowing you're here I must come back - maybe even by myself. We could spend some ... personal time ... together."

John blushed as he conjured up a vision of Amber writhing beneath him as he plundered her hot naked body. "Yes, the next time. I'd like that a lot."

Amber saw Roger smile at her as he stood talking to some other men nearby.

Amber took John's hand and brought it to her chest, allowing the back of his hand to push into the fullness of her breasts through her white silk blouse that showed considerable cleavage. "Oh, yes. Until next time." She held the hand there an extra few seconds as she looked deep into his eyes with a coy smile, and then just pulled his hand away but continued to hold it. She linked her arm in his, pushing her breasts against his bicep, "Come and get me another glass of wine. I just love the Australian Chardonnay I had earlier." The hair flip, light touches, and eye batting continued the outrageous flirting. John loved it.

One of the wait staff rang some chimes to announce that dinner was ready and that the various tables should be seated. John led the group and seated the table making sure that he held the chair for Amber. In return, she made sure he had a nearly unrestricted view down the front of her blouse, her jiggly breasts just about fully and proudly on display as he looked down at her from above as she sat. She smiled up at him invitingly, even giving him an alluring wink that signaled that she wanted him to look at her body - to even plunder her body just as he'd been thinking.

A couple of hours later, as they entered their hotel suite, Roger picked up Amber to her surprise. She squeaked out a small scream, as he whirled her around.

Roger yelled, "BABY! You were magnificent! You just made me a whole shitload of money. If nothing else happens on this trip, you still just distinguished yourself."

He set her down and kissed her passionately. His hug almost completely encased her small body against his large frame.

Amber panted out, "Me? What'd I do? I just made nice with everyone."

"You won over John Robinson! He's the top dog, the decision maker and is known as a tough guy to lure into buying your product. He whispered to me as we were leaving that he was going to order his company to switch over to our software systems. That deal is worth about thirty million over the next five years. We are golden. YOU ARE GOLDEN.

"I watched you flirt with John. You had him eating out of the palm of your hand. I saw you stroking his leg during dinner. I bet he almost came in his pants. He wanted you in the worst way."

Amber laughed, "Maybe in the best way? He was a nice man, although he drooled a lot. I confess I did steal a couple of kisses with him when we both went to the restrooms."

"Whatever. Come and let me make love with you. You've got to tell me everything he said, and my darling friend he was drooling over you."

Roger stripped away Amber's clothing as she returned the favor. When they were both nude, he tossed her small body onto the large bed as she laughed and feigned distress. Roger buried his head in her crotch a fraction of a second later, as Amber moaned.

Mike sat in his Jaguar as he drove the upscale sporty car to Logan airport in the morning. He planned to catch a plane to New York City for a day of wooing investors to his company's cause. Mindful of even reading a text while driving he ignored the vibration and sound from his pant's pocket.

In the parking lot at Logan he looked at his phone before picking up his overnight luggage. The text message read, "Helped win a big business deal last evening. Got my reward too." The photograph showed a view of Amber's nude body stretched out on the bed looking soft and luscious. Her legs were slightly spread and a nude male kneeled in the vee of her open legs, erect cock in hand, with the head of his beast probing her moist slit.

There was no caption on the photo. There didn't need to be a caption. Mike knew that seconds later, Roger's cock had plunged deep into Amber's body. That photo and his supposition did little for the hard-on he suddenly sported. He paused at his car for a few moments to allow the obvious bulge in his pants to erode slightly. Damn, he had no idea that Amber would tease him this much.

* * * * *

Ten million people, traffic that defied description it was so bad, and dense slums the likes of which Amber had never imagined; this was Jakarta. Amber debated about whether to leave the Hotel Kempinski and wander to a nearby shopping area or stay in one place. There was some worry about her personal safety, and she expressed her worry to Roger as he left that morning after breakfast in the room.

Roger told her not to worry, and that he'd be sure she was safe. He asked her to stay in the room for the time being and he'd get back to her.

An hour later, a knock on the door of their hotel suite led to Amber finding a rather solidly built couple standing there that bowed to her and introduced themselves. The woman spoke, "I am Wulan and this is Nickindo. You may call us Wu and Nick. We are your security escorts during your visit. Mr. Moore just arranged for us to escort you around the city and ensure your safety." They both bowed again. Wu handed her a business card that indicated they were from a personal protection and security firm.

Nick was the size of a small house and had arm muscles that threatened to tear through the sleeves of his sport shirt. Both Nick and Wu were brown skinned. Wu was young and beautiful, but with obvious muscles; Nick was obviously a force to be reckoned with.

"Where would you like to go?" Wu asked as Amber gathered her shoulder bag.

Amber invited the couple into the living room of the suite that Roger had booked for the week.

"I only know a little about Jakarta, unlike my boyfriend," Amber explained. "I would love to see what might be the highlights, but I am unsure what they are?"

Wu and Nick led Amber on a walking tour in the area near the hotel. Along the way she discovered that both were fluent in English, and also that they were black belt martial arts experts. Nick also revealed that he was armed with a handgun. Wu just smiled in answer to that question.

Nick played tour guide, as he described the recent history of Indonesia and the role the Dutch had played up to the recognition of the country's independence. They visited the National Monument in the center of the city celebrating that fact. Amber gathered an increasing number of gifts and souvenirs along the way as they passed interesting shops and stalls.

Several taxis were employed to take them to the Museum Indonesia, and the National Gallery. They had lunch along the way. By the time they returned to the hotel, Amber's legs ached from walking so much. She thanked her escorts as they also arranged to escort her the next day, and relaxed until Roger returned about six o'clock.

Roger was hyped up. He'd been doing business deals all day: some went well and some didn't, he told her. He explained, "Tomorrow night we have another grand meeting with the IT executives from Aseamu Limited. I just don't know what sales pitch would get them to change over from their own in-house systems."

Amber said, "You're pitching too low. I studied that company about two weeks ago because you said you were meeting with them. My take is that Aseamu is competing with the manufacturing centers in China, Vietnam, and more locally with some companies in Jakarta. They're in the country in central Java where labor and land is a lot cheaper and more abundant. They have a distinct competitive advantage, but only if they manage their raw goods inventories better, and create better linkages with their suppliers and customers to take advantage of their location. Their current information systems aren't up to that task. Unless they change, they'll fall further and further behind the curve until they're forced to shutter their doors.

"One other thing, their home-built systems don't take advantage of data analytics. From what I could tell, they don't sift through what they know about their operations to improve QA, eliminate manufacturing bottlenecks and errors, or to make optimal use of their labor force. They should be providing their customers with software to go with their products too, and that would make them dramatically more attractive on the international markets."

Roger gawked at Amber. Her remarks were full of merit and directly targeted what he needed to say the next day to the Aseamu executives. He mumbled, "What software would you build and give away with their products?"

Amber said, "Well, for instance, they make wind generators that provide electricity. There's software to optimally place these units given weather patterns; and then there's software to manage the electrical grid their units sell into. For instance, it's hard to store electricity to use in peak periods, say on a roaring hot day in some city. But, we can predict the weather and thus demand for air conditioning, and cool air can be stored in buildings including in off-peak hours. So, some software could alert various buildings to start to store cool air, even before the workday starts, and then as the hot day unfolds not as much expensive fossil fuel would be needed. Bingo, everybody saves money and the environment improves because of the prudent use of wind power."

12