Sensations Escort Services Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour-long lovemaking session, Amber lay in Mike's arms. They'd been silent for a many minutes, each lost in their thoughts about the other and about the relationship. Amber felt bad for Mike, but couldn't think what to ease his worry.

"Mike, I was honest with you. It's one thing about me that you should know, if you don't already. I tell it like it is, and I'm intensely honest. I could tell you all sorts of things about what happened on the trip but I won't lie to you and tell you that nothing happened between Roger and me. That would be unfair to you – to us.

"All that said, I sure don't want to lose you. I really do love you and want us to keep developing our long-term relationship."

Mike said evenly, "I know that you're the girl for me. I've had lots of time to think about that and everything about you, me, and us."

"I can't be that certain yet, to be honest, and that has nothing to do with you. I think that's where I am too, but I'm twenty-four years old and still feeling my way through the world. You were here years earlier and sorted yourself out. Just allow me a little time to do that, too."

"I didn't pick too wisely with my first wife."

"And that's what I'm trying to avoid, not that you wouldn't be a wise decision. I need to know more about what a relationship is, how it feels, how the partners in it work out problems and deal with crises, and how the love matures over time. I don't trust myself on so many counts. I want to make a decision, but I know I'll always question whether it was the right one if I do it now."

Mike kissed her, "I'll wait. This'll take me some time to get through, but I'm up for the competition."

Amber chuckled, "Oh, dear. This sounds like the jousting match for the king's daughter's hand in marriage."

A few more kisses followed. The couple showered, dressed, collected Kat, and the trio headed out for dinner. Edie was off on a 'date.'

At dinner, Kat asked Mike, "I know Amber sent you raunchy videos and such, but which ones got to you the most?"

Mike rolled his eyes, but chuckled, "All of them got to me. Every one of them was gut wrenching. My girlfriend was having sex with someone else and teasing me about it. She started with things at the tamer end of the spectrum before she'd even left the country when she was naked in the corporate jet, sitting in the copilot's seat of all places at 40,000 feet altitude. Later, she sure got my attention – a handjob, licking Roger's cock, him licking her clit, the two of them in a '69'. Those were just photographs, but then the videos started. More detail on the blowjob, Amber riding his cock or getting plowed by her 'date,' and then there was a shot where she was being fucked on the hood of some car." He turned to Amber, "Who took that video?"

"Oh, just some Japanese tourist who understood a little English. I'm sure we left a strange impression of Americans," Amber laughed. "We asked if he had five minutes to take a short video of us. He said 'yes' so I walked to the car and hopped up on the fender. I was already commando, so Roger just pulled open my top until my breasts fell out, then lifted my skirt, and unzipped himself. After thirty seconds of mouth play on my pussy, he took his cock out and fucked me to orgasm. The Japanese man could barely contain his surprise. When we were through, he gave my cellphone back, and literally ran away."

Mike said, "Well, that one got to me because of the detail."

"Yeah, he got right in there for close-ups."

Kat said, "So, what else?"

"The last long video when you were in Paris blew me away."

Amber laughed, "When I got DPed by Roger and Maurice – the French guy? That was fun and very satisfying. Beside that scene in the video they had me going for hours and hours that night. I was so full of cum and had so many orgasms I wondered at one point whether I'd be able to walk the next day. I was right; when I woke up I had to ease around for a few hours before my muscles quieted."

"How'd you find him?" Mike asked.

"We were in a jazz club about two blocks off of the Champs d'Elysee, and he asked me to dance. The songs were dreamy, erotic, and sexy, and promoted dancing really sexy or close to each other, even on first dances. He was nice, joined us, and I suggested to Roger that we take him back to the hotel with us for a few hours. We were all in agreement, so we fucked each other's brains out – or rather the men did that to me. They didn't interact too much except for coordinating the DP, but they both seemed pretty content and exhausted at the end of the evening. I got three shots from each of them."

Kat teased Mike, "What'd you think of the two pixies Amber cavorted with in Jakarta? Wouldn't you have liked to get your big cock into one of them?

Mike laughed, "Of course. Yes, that video provided me a lot of masturbatory fodder. I had only seen Amber saphically interact with you, Edie, Kir, and Margo before that film. Those two little girls were very creative in their sexual games." He turned to Amber, "How long did you play with them?"

Amber smiled, "Four days. We stayed an extra day in the country because they were so enjoyable. We really resonated, especially after they learned that I was an escort just the way they were. We shared some interesting stories with each other. They also played tour guides for us, even taking us to some sex shows."

Mike asked, "Sex shows?"

"Oh, you would have loved it. A hot babe would come out on stage with a hunky guy, and they seduce each other and then fuck while everyone in the club watched. They were artistic and very creative, at least the one we went to was. Nurul, one of the girls, told us that this was one of more female friendly shows. Some get into BDSM and even brutality. Nurul said she'd done shows like this early in her escort career to pick-up extra money, but stopped. She'd also done some pornography, and that sounded interesting and like fun. I might like to try that sometime."

Kat said, "Oh, yeah. I can hear it now, 'Hey Mom and Dad. Guess what? I'm a film star.' "Oh, really, what movie are you in?' 'Errr, Slutty Cheerleaders Fuck the Football Team.'"

We all laughed, and Amber got thoughtful for a moment. She mumbled, "Maybe I'll talk to my mother ahead of time and see what she thinks."

12