Sensations Escort Services Ch. 19

Story Info
Impact of fiancé caught in flagrtante delicto.
6.9k words
4.68
15.3k
9

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19 - In Flagrante Delicto

Crystal was walking around the other girls' condo with her cell phone to her ear. Occasionally, she'd ask whomever was on the phone a short question. The four other girls tuned in out of curiosity: 'How many? How much? When? Where? No movies or pictures! Who else? I'm supposed to know that name? Another girl about my age? How many? Maybe! I'll have to ask my friends; if we could all do it there are five of us.' The conversation went on for a couple more minutes, and then she ended the call.

Crystal walked back to the other girls lounging in the living room, "That was an interesting call. It was some dude that wants to hold one helluva fucking bachelor party for his best friend about a month from now at a beachside mansion down on Casey Key. He wants me and all of you if you're free as the 'entertainment,' and I'm sure that means a whole lot of fucking. Anybody interested?"

Edie, Amber, Kat, and Melody all raised their hands to express their interest. The girls laughed.

Kat mirthfully said, "Hey, we're five horny girls who like to get laid often, frequently, repeatedly, and again and again." She turned to Crystal, "So, what are the details?"

"Well, a mister, high, mucky-mucky Jonathan Ewing Sellers is going to wed Samantha Lewis Frasier on the tenth of next month. It's the wedding of the year, he said. The weekend before Jon's best buddies Wick and Flynn want to hold a bang out bachelor party for him. The thing starts on Friday evening with a catered dinner at a mansion on Casey Key for us and about twenty-five guys. The pay is three grand per girl per night, that is if we can stay over and do Saturday night too, with half up front a week ahead of time. Money didn't seem to be an issue; these guys are all well-off. The party officially ends on Sunday at noon."

"We'd be the only women?" Edie asked.

"That's the plan?"

"So, it'd just be continuous fucking from when we arrive to when we leave?"

"Wick said they had some kind of golf game scheduled for midday on Saturday. He hoped we could stick around and enjoy the house and pool, or do whatever we wanted until they were through in mid-afternoon. He said they had a ton of gag gifts for the groom. Some of them might involve us, if we're willing. He sounded reasonable; said that they were just a group of horny early-thirties guys - some single, some married but willing to take a time out to play with us. He promised everyone would be well behaved, so no S&M or rough stuff. Wick told me he didn't drink and would be at least one of the designated sober souls that would ensure our safety, but he didn't think that'd be an issue anyway. He just wanted me to know that this wasn't a total orgy where we might get hurt. He kept saying, these guys are working really hard in their careers and need some serious R&R and to get laid."

"Sounds like it's just our cup of tea. How'd they find us?" Kat asked.

Crystal grinned broadly, "You'll laugh. Wick and Flynn are both tennis nuts. They belong to the Bath and Racquet Club, and the tennis pro there, one Mark Hanley, recommended one of them contact you or me. Apparently, Mr. Hanley still has fond memories of his night with the two of us."

"Damn," Kat muttered with a smile. "A very unexpected referral."

Crystal leaned over and kissed Kat, "Not only that, but Mark is going to be one of the men at the party."

"Well, who would of thought?"

* * * * *

Crystal seemed unusually enthusiastic as she got out of the limousine in front of the august Gulf Coast home. Amber, Kat, and Melody followed her, each one pausing to give Dirk, the limo driver, a kiss on the cheek. Each girl carried small shoulder bag with a few sport clothes, a bikini, some cosmetics, and a few sex toys in it. The girls also had dressed high chic with a huge amount of sex appeal to their style. As usual, hair, nails, pedicure, and makeup were faultless, tasteful, and beautiful.

Crystal rang the bell, and they heard the chimes ringing deep in the home. A handsome man about thirty opened the door with a broad smile. He went to shake her hand, but she moved in and planted a knock-your-socks-off kiss on the happy man.

Crystal turned to her friends, "This is Wick. He's nice and one of the organizers of the party. We had lunch a week ago just to go over the details I shared with all of you."

Amber immediately moved to the man, "Hi Wick." She plastered herself against his body, purposefully pushing her groin into his, and also gave him a promising kiss.

Wick rolled his eyes upward to the heavens, "I'm already in love, and none of you have even come into the house."

As Kat repeated Amber's greeting and kiss, she teased, "Oh, we'll cum in the house all right. We love THAT activity."

Melody smiled and politely kissed Wick, running her fingers seductively from his neck down his chest and then near his groin.

The house was truly amazing. Upon entering, the eye was drawn through the house and out over a wide pool and patio past many sand dunes to a wide beach and then the Gulf of Mexico. Focusing inside, the decorating, art and furniture were spectacular as well.

Throughout the scene, small clusters of men stood looking at the new arrivals with obvious lust in their eyes. One man broke away from a nearby group and hurried over. Wick introduced him, "This is my buddy, Flynn." He then pointed, "The guy in the red polo shirt is Jon Sellers, the groom-to-be in a week. He's your focus. The whole idea is to get him as laid as often as possible." Flynn laughed, "Yeah, so that he's limp on his honeymoon next Saturday."

Wick said, "Unlikely." He said to the girls, "He and his fiancée have been living together for two years, so the wedding is really just an excuse for a whole lot of parties and photos and presents."

Kat said, "Well, I'd like to be one of his presents. He's handsome; all of you guys are. Is this some kind of exercise club or something?"

Flynn responded, "Or something. We are all athletic in some way. About half are serious bicyclists, a few still do long-distance running, I think you know Mark Hanley the tennis pro - and he's here with some of his friends. Wick and I are tennis nuts, so we all have some kind of aerobic activity we keep active with." He chuckled, "When some of us get together, our pickup basketball games are cut-throat. Kurt over by the patio door with a cast on his forearm is a victim of last week's game."

Wick said, "We're having cocktails now, then dinner out on the patio, and then whatever happens will happen. That's the time for you four to shine, although you can be as flamboyant and sexy as you want. The guys all know that you are not strippers, so you don't have to play that role and dance crazy or anything. The caterers know we may be open about sexual things, and they'll turn a blind eye. Please have fun with us."

Kat said, "Why don't you escort us around and introduce us, maybe two of us at a time."

Two girls went with Flynn and two with Wick as they introduced them to the men. When they got to Mark Hanley, Kat and Crystal each gave him a huge hug and kiss that left not only Mark, but also the men he'd been talking to, breathless. Mark ended meeting both girls with a smile from ear to ear.

Each girl accepted a glass of wine, and then started to mix, wending their way into the various circles of men standing around drinking. Any awkwardness at meeting an escort or the presence of a woman at a bachelor party was quickly smoothed over by the élan the girls had and their social graces. The groups with the girls in them were quickly laughing, teasing, and flirting outrageously. Wick and Flynn had both excelled at giving bridge lines to help the girls mix into various groups of men.

Jon Sellers was the focus of their attention. He got kissed and rubbed over key parts of his body by each girl. While the girls acted out wild sex acts with the groom-to-be, his buddies took care of the teasing and shameless comments. The laughter was contagious and helped crank up the party atmosphere to a worthy level.

At dinner, Jon sat with Melody and Crystal on either side of him. They both stroked his thighs right up to his hardness throughout the meal, kept kissing the man, and continuously threw dozens of taunts to him about what they wanted to do with him later and how they hoped he'd perform.

"Can you handle four women at once?" Melody teased. "You know, my pussy is so young and tight. I hope you get nice and hard so you can drive deep inside me. Did you know I like deep? Do you like to dine at the 'Y'?"

Crystal taunted, "I met Mark a few months ago. He thought you should try my little pussy so he invited us to come to your party. My pussy is nice too. I should warn you though; I'm a squirter. If you touch me in the right places, I do all sorts of sexual things. Do you like getting head? Do you like eating pussy? Mine tastes so good that even I like it, but I have to taste it second hand from your cock."

Jon kept blushing, but was left with a perpetual hard-on the girls teasingly rubbed.

At one point Kat came and sat in Jon's lap. "Melody and Crystal are having all the fun sitting here with you. Ooooh! There's such an interesting bump in your lap." She bounced up and down a little. "I'll try to push it down ... oh, it's not giving way at all ... but it feels really good." She squirmed around, "Ooooh, when I do that, it hits all the right places, but it's getting harder and harder." She gave a sterling performance, and had the whole room laughing at her antics and Jon's flustered responses.

Amber came by soon after Kat returned to her seat, and added to the teasing. She started by taking one of Jon's hands and placing it atop one of her breasts that she'd extracted from her stretchy scoop neck top. As all the men watched, she said, "Now, Jon, this is a breast - pretty good-sized one, you must admit. You need to be aware of what it is, because this is one way to start what is called 'foreplay.' You need to use this with your new bride, because it will ultimately lead to what is called fucking, and that's a really good thing to do with a new bride. I assume from your behavior that your bride is going to be a virgin."

The whole room broke into riotous laughter. Apparently, Jon had a reputation as a bit of a prim.

Amber gave an extremely humorous introductory course in foreplay to Jon, as though the man knew nothing about women or sex. Jon got in the spirit of the event, and took all the play in good stead. Amber got herself pawed over, felt, penetrated by a few fingers, and horned up. The other men got to watch a funny but erotic show as she explained about sex and how to get 'it.'

Jon's friends roasted him at the end of the meal; even drawing on some of the teasing that Crystal, Melody, Kat, and Amber had so egregiously done in front of everyone. There was a lot of laughter and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, even the groom-to-be.

After dinner, several of the men pulled the girls out onto the patio to watch a romantic sunset. One of the guys turned on some music, and they started to take turns dancing with the girls, drinking scotch or whiskey, and smoking Cuban cigars. There was a lot of kissing and grinding going on with the four girls, and about a dozen of the men.

Crystal found herself with Wick at one point, "Will the guys be willing to share, or ... well, how is this going to work. There are twenty-five of you and four of us. We don't mind being shared. We could even do some kind of evil gangbang, if that's what the guys want. Just no marks or bruises, and no pain."

Wick nodded, "I agree with your last statement. I'll play cop on that account, but unless one of my friends surprises me, I doubt that's even an issue. Most of these guys are pretty civilized and domesticated. As for your first question, I think sharing is the order of the day - sloppy seconds, and all that implied. If it bothers anybody, they can watch and beat their meat or use a rubber."

"We could suck them off too," Crystal said in a slightly enthusiastic tone. "I love to have a cock cum in my mouth."

Wick grinned and hugged the beautiful youth, "My kinda girl."

Crystal said, "Want me to start something with Jon Sellers?"

Wick grinned even further, "Now, that's the best idea of the evening ... so far. Yes. Why don't you start with a continuation of your foreplay lesson, only with a bare cock in your hand and mouth."

Crystal turned and walked over to where Jon was talking with two guys she'd met earlier named Steve and Ethan. She put her arm around Jon, and then slid in front of him forcing him to hold his drink and cigar near arms length so he didn't spill or burn her. "Hi Jon. This is the pleasurable part of the evening and a continuation of your foreplay lesson." She kissed him, and then down his neck until she ran out of skin around the neck of his polo shirt. She dropped to the floor, and kissed all around his groin, but outside his slacks. Steve and Ethan were spell bound.

Crystal carefully opened the zipper, and then reached in and fondled the cock she found. She said loudly, "Oh, dear. We better get this out of this dark enclosure before it grows so much that it rips the fabric." She carefully brought the nearly erect shaft into the night air where it popped upright in glorious splendor. "Oh, what a nice surprise. So much bigger than usual; so much better than I expected." She smiled up at Jon, whose eyes were the size of saucers.

Crystal kissed the tip a few times, and then engulfed the mushroom cap in her mouth and sucked really hard, just as she'd been taught. Jon groaned and stroked Crystal's pretty blonde head. She started bobbing up and down. Occasionally, she'd pull away and examine her handiwork. His cock was as rigid as steel and the color had changed to pulsating purple. She mumble something like, "So nice," or "I think I'm going to spend a good part of the night with this one." The dirty talk appealed to Jon and made him harder, longer, and more lustful for Crystal's pert body.

At one point she pulled off of the hard dick, turned to Steve and said, "Why don't you unzip my dress. I know I'll feel so much better without so many clothes on. I bet you would too. Ethan, pay attention! Help Jon get in the spirit of things too. The patio is a No Clothes Zone the rest of the night."

Elsewhere on the patio Amber, Kat, and Melody were also starting off with blowjobs for one of the men in the group they'd been with. Kat had singled out Mark Hanley for special treatment, at least at this early stage of the evening. Crystal thought he looked like a happy man. Kat had already shed her one-piece dress. As she'd described earlier, she wore no underwear, so once the dress was gone, Kat was entirely naked except for her four-inch glossy red heels.

One of the men in another group was just helping Melody out of her pretty blouse. Her engorged breasts came into view, with her nipples erect atop the oversize areolas she'd been blessed with. The hands of four men immediately groped the nineteen-year-old's body, fondling and pinching to the point that Melody moaned in erotic satisfaction. From their own playtime together, Crystal recalled that Melody could orgasm from someone playing with her tits. She done it herself, feeling a direct connection from her nipples to her clitoris so strong, that some stroking, pinching, and sucking on her own boobs would create a heavenly explosion between her legs.

As she lunged in for another round of sucking, she glanced at Amber. The four men she was with removed the last of her clothing. Amber squatted while jerking off two of the cocks and sucking a third, while the fourth man waited a turn. Quite intentionally, Amber flashed her tits and bare pussy at the other men who weren't in a group with one of the girls, but watching the wanton display of sexuality on the patio, but standing alone.

Crystal leaned in on Jon's cock until her nose nestled in his wiry pubic hair. She repeated the deep throat maneuver several more times until she felt she had him right on the edge of popping. She whirled around and sucked Steve's cock into her mouth to his surprise, bobbing a few times, and then taking every inch of his long shaft into her craw.

A few seconds later, she switched rapidly to Ethan, doing the same lewd act. She also shimmied her excited tits at him, enticing him to further interest in her body. As Ethan looked down at her fellatio, four hands stroked her body and breasts: Jon and Steve had realized she was more than just a mouth to fuck with their cocks.

The blowjobs, feeling the male flesh around and in front of her, the fondling, pinching, and then the sucking of her breasts, brought Crystal up to the crest of an orgasm - the first of the night. It swept over her rapidly, but like a tsunami that went on and on pushing pleasure deeper and deeper into her brain. Crystal became mildly aware of someone almost screaming and moaning so loud she was afraid the neighbors might complain. Her eyes were closed so she didn't suffer the visual distractions to her peak of sexual gratification.

Someone picked her up and then lay her down on a poolside chaise. She was still shuddering from the peak. Opening her eyes she saw Jon's smile at her. "Wow, you really came hard, and that was just from Steve and I playing with your tits."

"Fuck me, please," she moaned. "I need you ... right now ... right here ... inside me."

Jon's shaft hadn't deflated at all from her earlier work with her mouth and hands. She recalled bringing him to the edge and backing him down a couple of times, and smiled at him. Now, it was time to get the ball rolling on some serious cock-in-cunt fucking - the kind Crystal liked the best. She was partial to the missionary position with a strong, thoughtful man claiming her as though he owned every part of her. She pulled her trio of handsome men closer to her and layback.

Crystal glanced over at Melody. Her friend was standing spread-legged and bent over with one of the shorter men behind her with his cock pistoning in and out of her squishy slit and another man standing in front of her with his cock deep in her mouth and tendrils of pre-cum and saliva dripping down her chin.

Crystal spread her legs and Ethan was immediately on her. He rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit several times, and then pushed into her body. She moaned with great satisfaction. Jon and Steve both bent over to suck her breasts and kiss her. Crystal soon took their cocks in hand and brought each to her mouth to alternately suck on. She had found her heaven and basked in her glory.

Amber was led to a bedroom off the living room, and soon found herself entertaining not four but six men. There was a tacit agreement among the men to spend a few minutes fucking the beauty and then turn her over to the next man. Amber liked this as she moved around the bed, often riding the men when she wasn't trying to suck down two cocks at once. Amber still wore the black stiletto CFM shoes despite her nudity, almost announcing to the world that she wanted cock after cock to fuck her luscious body.

Kat continued to emphasize her time with Mark Hanley, the tennis pro. She'd fucked several other men, and sucked everyone she could find, but Mark got her for the longest times in each activity or position. They were fucking and making out, almost putting on a show for the five other men in the living room. Kat was very vocal about the pleasure she was getting, telling all the men about the acts she was doing, how they felt, how she wanted each man to fill her, and what other sex perversions she would welcome.

Crystal rotated the men so that Steve was fucking her and the groom-to-be, Jon Sellers, would be next in line. She wanted to finish off with Jon, having him fill her cunt with his jizz. She'd even thought far enough ahead to know that she wanted to swim in the large pool after the other men had also cum on her tits and face, but was working towards that goal.

12