Sensations of the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took in another breath and blew on my nipple again. Yet another breath he took into his lungs, and he let it out on the crevice between my breasts. My hand rose up to stroke his hair as he took in another breath, and this time let it go over my other nipple. I longed for his touch, I needed his touch, he was driving me absolutely insane by teasing me like this. Just as I opened my mouth to tell him to touch me, he spoke.

"I'm not going to touch you unless I have your permission," he looked at me. "May I touch you baby?" I could not help but to take in a deep breath, his voice alone making my body shiver with pleasure.

"Yes, please do," I replied. "Please touch me, Jason."

He smiled and lifted his left hand off of my shoulder, finally. I kept my eyes on him, wanting to see what he was doing to me, as well as feel it. I watched his right first finger lift up to his mouth, and I saw him stick out his tongue to lick his finger. His tongue was extremely wet, the way he knew I liked it, so when his finger finally fell down from his mouth, it was covered, almost dripping, in his saliva. I watched his finger slowly, ever so slowly, lower down to my right nipple. I swore I felt some kind of current connecting my nipple and his finger; it seemed to draw his finger to my nipple. When he finally let his fingertip touch me, I moaned aloud. I took in a sharp breath, making my chest push up, and in turn causing his finger to press against my nipple with a slight bit of force. I moaned again, this time slightly louder. When my chest dropped down finally and did not rise up again so strongly, he circled his finger around my nipple, and after making a complete circle around my nipple, his thumb came together with his finger and gave my nipple a gentle squeeze.

"Oh god yes, Jason. Do that again, please..." I whispered to him. I watched his eyes move from my breasts to my eyes and felt him gently pinch my nipple again. I closed my eyes slowly as I pushed my chest up to him again. I knew he was smiling down at me, watching my every reaction, feeling every chill and shiver that I felt. He pinched a third time, this time a little harder... god he knew how to make me moan. I felt him lift his fingers off of my nipple and I opened my eyes. I watched his head move over to my other nipple, and drop down, so his mouth was just an inch away from my hard nipple. I kept my eyes open as I watched him open his mouth and close his eyes. I watched my nipple disappear into his mouth, and I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer when I saw his teeth close around my nipple, grasping it firmly. Even though I had literally seen it coming, I could not help but take in a very, very sharp breath. As if it wasn't enough that he was already driving me wild, he pushed his tongue forward and flicked it rapidly over and over on the tip of my nipple.

"Oh my god..." I found myself moaning. I couldn't find any other words. The pleasure was almost too intense. "Jason, stop... please, stop," were the next words out of my mouth. He lifted his head up and looked down at me with a confused look.

"Did I do something wrong, April?" he asked me, such innocence in his voice.

"No baby, it's just, well, um..." I really didn't know how to word what I wanted to say.

"What is it baby? Tell me, please."

"I want to do something to please you, sweetheart. Let me do something to you," I replied. The words just sort of came out. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"If you wish," he said. He hopped over me and landed on his side of the bed. I rolled over and crawled over to him. I knew his cock was standing at attention, but I did not let my gaze drop down to look at it. I wanted my attention, instead, to be on one main place: his neck. I did not let myself straddle him, because I knew that would just give some sort of green light for things to go faster than I had wanted them to, and I didn't want that to happen. So, instead, I just remained on my hands and knees with my body slightly perpendicular to his. My nipples were still slightly wet, still covered in his saliva. I leaned my weight onto my left arm and reached my right up to stroke his cheek. I traced his sexy goatee with my fingertip and leaned down to kiss him softly on the lips. I just kissed him twice, both just barely little pecks, before I lifted my head up slightly and moved further to the edge of the bed. My mouth was now hovering over his neck, and I decided to change the position of my body, finally resting my ass on the towel he was lying on.

I leaned forward again and took a deep breath from my nose. I slightly parted my lips and let out my breath into his ear. I felt his body shudder, he liked that almost as much as I did. I reached my tongue out and softly licked the tip of his earlobe, and licked up the side of his ear. I brought my left hand up to his cheek and stroked his face as I moved my mouth down to his neck. I lightly kissed his neck once, twice, three times, before I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked over about an inch of space. I took in a very deep breath and let slow air out. He shivered slightly, but not enough for me. I licked again, getting more saliva on his neck now, and I took in another breath, this time deeper. I puckered my lips again as if I was about to whistle, and I blew out the air in my lungs, fast. He moaned and I felt his fingernails slightly dig into my arm, I hadn't even realised he was holding my arm until then. My left hand rose up to run my fingers through his now almost dry hair as I closed my mouth over his neck. I sucked his skin into my mouth, between my teeth, and I bit down slightly. He moaned again. Just as I was about to suck in more of his neck into my mouth, he posed a question I hadn't expected yet.

"Can we move on, baby?" he asked, so quietly, I knew he wasn't sure if he should have asked or not.

"Move on?" I replied as I lifted my head up from his neck and looked down at him. I wasn't really sure exactly how far 'moving on' meant.

"Are we just doing foreplay for the sake of doing it, or are we preparing ourselves for more intense sensations?" his question shocked me slightly. I hadn't expected him to be so upfront with his wording.

"I want you to make love to me tonight, Jason, I feel like I'm ready. Is that okay?" I really didn't want to spoil the moment by useless chatter, but I really needed to know if he was okay with this before we moved on.

"Yes baby, I would love that. But if you change your mind, you just tell me, okay? I don't want to take you further than you're really ready to go, April," he replied. I nodded.

"I'm ready though, I know I am," I replied and I leaned down to kiss him again. Just as our lips touched, there was a loud thunder-clasp outside and the lightning flashed. We both pulled away from the kiss and jerked our heads to look out the window; it had shocked both of us. It was weird, I thought the rain had stopped - and then for there to be a loud bang just after I practically promised him my virginity was just strange. It was almost like an official seal or something. After our heads came back to earth, we looked at each other again and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss started out slow, and I could tell when it started that this would be the kiss. The last kiss before I lost my virginity to the most amazing man on earth. Sure enough, just as my lips opened slightly to welcome his warm tongue into my mouth, he gently pushed me off of him and ended up rolling on top of me. His hands were on either sides of my shoulders, and his knees were on either sides of my hips. He was leaning down over me, kissing me sweetly and softly. I felt his tongue inside of my mouth, and mine inside of his. His tongue brushed against mine so gently; our French kisses were almost like flower pedals playing. Never, ever rough or lustful, but always so tender and so natural. I felt Jason begin to break the kiss, pulling himself downward, so he could access the rest of my body.

Just as he broke the kiss, I said, "No sweetie, stay up here. Keep kissing me." He looked at me, slightly confused.

"Am I going too fast? Do you want to slow down?" he replied, a slight hint of fear in his voice.

"No baby, you're not. I just, well, I'm ready. It doesn't feel right if we have any more, interruptions I guess you could say. I want you to make love to me, so please, do it Jason." I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me. I had hoped that I gave him the correct message. "Proper" foreplay just didn't seem appropriate tonight. I felt his mouth open slightly and he stuck out his tongue just slightly. I broke the kiss we were sharing and I raised my mouth up to gently suck on his tongue. I sucked it into my mouth more and slightly held onto it with my teeth, sucking on the tip of it. He let out a deep breath, almost a moan, and then pulled his tongue out of my mouth, moving back down to me for another kiss.

As our kiss was gaining intensity, he shifted his body so that he could move his knees in between my legs. He lifted his upper body slightly, urging me to follow him so that I did not break the kiss. I was now resting on my elbows, leaning my head forward to reach out and kiss him. His hands came down to rest on my inner thighs as he slowly spread my legs apart. I let his hands guide me. I felt him put one knee between my thighs, then slowly spread my legs more and finally put in the second one. He lowered his body over mine again, letting me lie back down on my back. I felt him get even more situated than before, making sure that he was comfortable and in the proper position.

He kept trying to break the kiss, I knew how bad he wanted to move forward, to cross the barrier, but I wasn't as ready as I thought I was. I was nervous, butterflies were eating me alive it felt like, and I wanted to prolong this kiss as long as possible. Finally I decided that it was time, and I let him lean his face up off of mine. He looked down into my eyes. I knew he could sense my heart pounding.

"Are you sure you're ready, honey?" he asked me. I knew what answer he wanted, but thankfully the answer I had intended to give was the same one he was seeking.

I took a deep breath. "Yes, I'm ready," I replied, forcing a smile upon my face. He leaned down to kiss me on my forehead and it relaxed me slightly. He spread my legs just a tad bit more and pulled himself forward slightly. I felt his right hand move down to his cock, and he rubbed his cock up and down my open pussy. I could not help but moan. He moved his cock up to rub it on my erect clit, and it sent chills down my body, causing my back to slightly arch. He lowered his cock so it was level with my opening and then moved his hand back up to rub my cheek. He slightly pushed forward, putting a fair amount of pressure against my opening, but not enough to penetrate me just yet. I took in another deep breath as I felt him push forward more. He lowered his head down so it was level with my left ear. Just as I felt a sharp pain rush through my body, I heard his voice.

"Your hair smells so good, honey. Your neck, mmm it's so soft baby. And your skin, it's so warm..." I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to distract me from the pain by giving me other things to think about - it wasn't working. He had only just barely pushed inside of me when I pushed down on his shoulders.

"Shh, baby, stop, please," I said as gently as I could, so not to spoil the moment. He stopped and looked down into my eyes. I moved my hands up to his cheeks and moved his head so that it was just on top of mine. My nose was rubbing into the side of his nose, and his was doing the same with mine. Our lips were nearly touching, and our eyes were about an inch or so apart from each other. "Here. I want you right here, not saying a word, just embracing the moment, okay hun?" I leaned up ever so slightly to kiss him gently and then lowered my head back down. He smiled.

"Right here I shall remain," he replied. I rubbed my nose against his in approval. My hands were on his shoulders, and I closed my eyes momentarily so that I could slightly push my hips up, reminding him where we were before we had stopped. I opened my eyes to find his staring back down to at me. He let out a small breath into my mouth as he moved his hand to my shoulder. He pressed down slightly with his thumb as he moved his hips forward a little more. I had hoped that he wouldn't push in a bit, then pull back out and push in more, I really wanted this to just be one continuous motion. It seemed like he could read what I was thinking through my eyes, because he did not stop.

I felt him stretching me open to accept his cock, and it seemed like holding his shoulders in my palms helped remind me that what I was doing was a good thing. He kept his eyes locked on mine and I tried as hard as I could to keep mine open. I looked deeper and deeper into his eyes as I felt his cock penetrating me. He kept pushing, now at least two inches inside of me. I already felt full, but I knew that there was more to come. He pushed a little harder, causing another half inch of him to bury inside of me. I pressed my nails slightly into his shoulders and he rubbed his nose against mine, not even closing his eyes.

He leaned down to kiss my lips quickly as more of him went inside of me. Like it had earlier in the night, time seemed to slow almost to a dramatic stop. I felt my pussy continue to stretch as his cock continued to make its' way inside of me. Three inches now, almost four, were buried in my tight, warm pussy. He pushed a little harder, and slightly faster, feeling like I was ready to take the rest of him. Almost there, just another half inch and he will be completely inside of me. A blink of his eyes, a grip on his shoulders from me, and he was all the way in. I let out a sigh, not necessarily of relief, but more of happiness from what I had just done. I smiled and gave Jason a quick little kiss. I was his now, his completely.

He adjusted his body slightly so that he was more comfortable. He moved his thumb off of my shoulder, which had been pressing against my collar bone almost the whole time. Just as I was getting used to him being inside of me, and getting used to being filled up, he slowly began to pull out of me. It was an amazing sensation, like the light feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you touch something soft, like cat's fur. It was a truly unique feeling of elation, one that I knew I would never experience again. What was more special was that I knew Jason felt it, too.

He continued to pull out, only intensifying the feeling. I took in a deep breath, my bottom lip quivering, as the last bit of him pulled out. I couldn't believe the feelings he had given me in just one stroke. He was completely pulled out of me, not even his head inside me anymore.

"How did that feel?" he asked me, completely still, his mouth still only half an inch away from mine.

"I, I couldn't describe it if I tried. It felt wonderful. Please, do it again," I urged him. He rubbed his nose against mine as he lowered his right hand again to pull his cock up so that it was level with my opening. He brought his hand back up and ran it down my eyebrow, down to my jawbone and further down to my chin. I smiled at the feeling, almost ticklish to me. He put his hand beside my neck and leaned the weight of his body on his arms. My hands were still on his shoulders, and I gave them a gentle squeeze, indicating to him that I was ready. He pushed his hips forward slowly. The second time he entered me was much easier than the first. This time I felt nothing but pleasurable sensations.

I felt the amazing feeling of his cock spreading my pussy open, so that he could get inside of me. It seemed like this stroke was even more important than the first. With each new spot he touched, a new wave of intense feelings rushed through me. I shook myself back into reality and I realised he was only about two inches inside of me. God, this was so amazing. I closed my eyes, enjoying every precious second of Jason being inside of me. Further back he pushed, slowly and gently, and more doorways to pleasure he opened to me on his way. I could only hope that this was just as special for him as it was for me. I didn't want it to end, I wanted this one stroke to last forever. He was now only just a small bit outside of me, and I slightly pushed my hips forward, telling him I wanted it so badly. I opened my eyes as he pushed the slight bit he needed to until he was completely buried inside of me for the second time. He paused for a brief moment, lost in the sensation perhaps, before he started to pull back out.

"No, stay there, please. Just for a second longer..." I quietly said. I grabbed his shoulders and I took in a deep breath. A huge shiver went through my body with that breath, and my pussy contracted around him involuntarily. I heard Jason take in a sharp breath and close his eyes quickly. "What? What is it?" I asked him.

"That felt very, very good, sweetie," he replied, his eyes still closed. I took in another deep breath, this one even deeper than the first, and my pussy contracted again around his cock. He moaned this time. He opened his eyes slowly and moved his hips backwards, pulling out of me now. He pulled out a little faster now, only slightly, and it seemed to make the feelings more intense. I closed my eyes and didn't breathe for what must have been well over thirty seconds as he pulled out of me. He bit my bottom lip gently as he slowed down just before his cock head popped out of my opening. He stopped completely, pushing in slightly so that his head could remain inside of me. The feeling was almost indescribable, it was such a teasing feeling, yet a sensation of telling me what was to come. I wanted the rest of his cock inside of me again. "Do you want my cock inside of you again, hun?" Jason asked me softly, my eyes opening as he said this.

I nodded. "Please." I laid my head back on the pillow, now soaking wet and cold from the water from my hair. I closed my eyes as I felt Jason move his head down to my neck and he started to push inside of me again. The third time was just as amazing as the first two. My whole body was tingling with all of these new feelings that I had never experienced before. Jason was nibbling on my neck, and gently kissing it as his cock invaded the depths of my pussy again. I pushed my hips up slightly as I curled my fingers into his shoulders. I moaned as I felt Jason pushed the rest of his cock inside of me.

"Does that feel good, honey? Does my cock feel good inside of you?" he asked me, before going back to kissing my neck.

"Yes, it does, Jason. It feels wonderful," I replied. I felt his tongue run up the side of my neck and then he blew back down. It sent a chill through my body and my pussy once again convulsed around his cock. He bit down on my neck as his response. He sucked in some of the skin from my neck into his mouth as he pulled out of me again. His pace was slightly faster, and it only took him a few seconds to pull all the way out of me. His right hand fell down to my pussy and he tapped my clit with his fingertip. My whole body trembled with desire, I was very close to orgasm, and I hadn't even really realised it. I didn't really think about how close Jason was, but I was sure that tonight we would cum together.

After seeing the response from him playing with my clit for only a second or two, he rose his hand back up and he pushed inside of me again, a little bit harder this time. The last inch or so he shoved inside of me and I gave out a guttural moan. He pulled out again, just as quick as he had pushed in. Something was telling me that this speed would be the set speed for the night and it turned out that my instinct wasn't wrong. The pace never quickened or slowed from that, and with every gentle thrust inside of me, I was one step closer to orgasm, and this time I was sure Jason was as well.