Sense and Sensuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another sigh, this one sadder than the others. "Please." You say again, right before I smack your ass with my hand.

You jump, and then slump your shoulders, immediately assuming the position. Head down, ass up. Such a lovely ass. I tell you that. You say nothing.

I smack it again, harder. And again. And for good measure, I slap your pussy. You groan in ecstacy.

"I told you you had a lovely ass." I say, slapping between your legs. "What do you say?"

"Th.. thank you." You say quietly. Too quietly for my taste. Another slap between your legs—did you move them further apart? Hm.

"Louder."

"Thank you." You say, obeying me. I realize that's a nice statement—obeying me. I decide to push my luck. Another slap, wet, and hard. I feel you jump.

"Thank you, what?"

You turn your head slowly towards me. Very slowly. Through heavy lidded eyes and a devilish smile you say "Thank you, Sir."

I shrug. That'll have to do. Baby steps.

I continue to alternate between spanking your ass and pussy and each time you jump, squirm, and gasp. But not once do you cry out. Fine. You want to be difficult. I can be difficult.

I leave the bed and go to my toybag. As I rummage through it I look up and see you looking at me. "Eyes front, girl!" I yell. Instead of whipping your face back like I said, you smile and slowly retrun to starting at the headboard.

So that's how it's going to be.

I find what I was looking for and come back to you, putting it on. I reach forward and grab your hair. "What was that you just did?" I growl into your ear.

You shiver at my growl, but your voice remains steady. "I did as you said, Sir." Your eyes never leave the headboard. "Eyes front."

In response to your not-quite-insubordination I bite your neck. "GOD!" you gasp. "NNGH."

"You're being a bit of a smartass, girl." I say, tugging your hair back. "Not fun."

My other hand goes to your throat and you feel gentle stroking, accompanied with... pricks of pain? You try to look and see what's going on but I have your head held fast. My hand slides up and down your throat, and little lines of pain explode all over your skin.

"I bought a nice new toy, girl." I say. "Here." I remove my hand from your neck and show it to you. A simple leather glove on one side, but the other has rows of tiny sharp spikes running down each finger, and a pentragram of spikes in the palm. Your eyes widen at this.

"You've probably seen these before. Hell, you've probably used them. They're nice for sensation play." I stroke your cheek with a finger, being ever so careful not to mark your skin. "They can also be used for spanking." And I show you. A nice, swift slap on your ass and you grunt with the new pain caused by the spikes. I let go of your hair and look at the five fingered print on your ass. "Niiiiice."

"But I've also discovered," I say while putting the other glove on, "Is that they're also good for fucking. You see," I kneel behind you again, carefully take my throbbing, eager cock in my hand, and slide it up and down your slick slit. "I need to hold onto you somehow." I slide myself inside you, and slap my hands onto your shoulders.

As I do so I'm rewarded with a loud grunt and some panting breaths.

"Are you ready, girl?" I curl my fingers around your neck. "Because this is going to hurt."

I begin to fuck you. Not slowly this time, but hard. Every thrust I pull back on your neck, digging the spikes in. Each thrust brings the spikes in deeper and deeper. My dick is sopping wet from your desire, and that just urges me on. You meet my thrusts despite knowing that each one will hurt you more and more.

I slide my hands down your chest, making you arch your back. My fingers slide down your breasts, to your nipples and two fingers pinch each one, side by side. Not using the spikes, not yet.

I take the time to enjoy your movements. You slide along my dick so easily, so eagerly. When we were younger it didn't feel like this, there wasn't this much... urgency, this much passion when we fucked. I was treating it more like a romantic thing. I can't speak for you.

But now this, this is just fucking. This is pain and passion nd pleasure all rolling together into one. This is two people taking and giving at the same time and it's wonderful, if wicked.

I move my fingers slightly, and little pins pierce your nipples. I grab them hard as you ride me and as I fuck you.

Your moans and gasps grow in length and loudness as we slam against each other. Slick, wet, sweaty flesh slapping over and over in a faster and faster rhythm. Never have we felt something like this, relishing in each other's pain, relishing in the pain given.

I keep one hand on your nipple, squeezing, twisting. The other goes to your hair, pulls you back even more. Your back must hurt. I don't know how much, but right now I don't care. I just want one thing.

"Come for me, my girl." I say. And you do.

As I twist your nipple you let out another "GOD!" I release it, and continue to pump your pussy. I hold onto your hair with both hands, fucking you frantically, my balls slapping against your clit with every thrust.

"DAMMIT!" you say, and shudder. Your arms buckle and I let your hair go. You bury your face into the bed and I hear a muffled "FUCK ME!"

My pin encrusted hands grab your hips and pull you harder and harder. You scream at the pain of my hands on your hips, scratching back and forth. "GOD, FUCK ME!"

That does it. That's all I need. I pull out, let go of your hips and shoot over the small of your back with a loud, triumphant yell. My body feels warm, my feet and fingers tingle. Starbursts behind my eyelids.

I manage to move up to you, to collapse beside you, to curl up next to you as we both recover from the experience. We spoon, you grab my arm and wrap it around you, and we both lay there, shivering.

We say nothing as we drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

END.

12