Senselessly Gangbanged

Story Info
Gangbanging a slave blindfolded, ear plugged and gagged.
3.1k words
2.99
94.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in the BDSM scene for only a year or so. My "booty call" at the time had gotten me into it and had made me his submissive slave. We weren't going out exactly. We used each other for sex. It was great fun without the hassle of commitment or such things.

One day he texted me, "5pm cum 2 my house, wear sundress only no bra no panties."

I got off of work and did as he said. I figured it was just going to be another one our hook ups. When I got there he was more than pleased with my sundress and how my DDDs breasts were so prominent. After a short conversation we started making out. Before going any further though, he stopped and told me to undress and go into the room. He had a surprise for me. This excited me so as a good little slave I did as he said without question. He came into the room with a duffle bag full of stuff.

He looked at me, "Do not speak. Do exactly as I tell you. Do you understand?" I nodded in understanding. This was a bit new but it was exciting all the same.

First he took an open ring gag and secured it around my head with a key lock. Then he secured an inflatable gag over the open gag the same as before. After the gags were on a posture collar was placed around my neck from under my chin to my collar bone which was also secured with a key lock. He began placing leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles that had cushion lining.

When these were well secured with locks he began tying my legs above the knees to below the knees as well as securing the rope beneath my knees to my ankle locks with more ropes. The cuffs around my wrists were then attached to the two bedposts at the foot of the bed with more rope.

Then I was sitting on my knees with my arms pulled backwards as I face the headboard of the bed. Facing me so I was bent over he began to insert a deflated inflatable plug into my ass. This kind of plug expands, vibrates and pulsates. He neither inflated it nor did he turn it on. Next he took an insert wireless vibrator and placed that inside my pussy. He hadn't turned this on yet either.

Then he placed a chastity belt around my waist and between my legs securing it in the back with another key lock. To my surprise placed perfectly inside the part of the belt that goes between my legs was a clit vibrator and pulsating wireless stimulator. This was not turned on yet either.

After the belt was secured he placed a total of four bullets vibrators on my nipples, one on each side of each nipple like a sandwich taped down. To ensure more torturous pleasure he put a metal cup bra on me as he secured the leather straps with another key lock. It was doubly secured by him attaching ropes to the bra to the belt in both the front and the back and both sides.

Then attached the posture collar to the bra strap that went across my back and my chest. Just when I thought that he was done he placed a total blackout blindfold over my eyes securing it in the back with a key lock. Finally he put foam ear plugs in my ears and placed a set of noise cancelling head phones over my ears securing them all well to my collar.

Once my master was done assembling me as he so wished he started to touch me all over gently and tantalizingly. The first thing that happened was my gag started to inflated and it seemed to cut off any chance of making a sound. My mouth was filled with the expanded rubber. The only air now for me to breath would be through my nose. With my sight gone and no way to hear or to speak I had no idea what was coming next.

Soon I felt a pressure inside my ass. The plug started to expand and when I thought there was no way it could go anymore he continued to pump it. I felt like my ass was going to explode. Though I knew it could vibrate he didn't start it yet and I didn't know how much my ass could take.

Once the inflation stopped there was a long moment when nothing happened. Suddenly a low vibe started on my right nipple by one of the two vibes there. Then the left nipple started to vibe. Next all four vibes were on and were increasing in vibrations.

I started to get very wet and wanted to move even though I was unable to. I yearned for more intensity and pressure. Just as I thought this was all I was going to be able to handle a vibration started on my clitoris. As that low vibe had started the vibes on my nipples started to all is at differed intensities and pulsations. My body was in a prison of torturous pleasure.

My mouth was filled to the max with a gag, I was blind and deaf, my nipples were stimulated to the max and now my clit was at a low vibe. Pleasure ran through my body as he increased the vibrators to about a medium then gave it random pulsations. As if I had told him no more he turned on the vibrator inside of my pussy. He started at a medium but quickly increased it to as high as it could go with even stronger sporadic pulsations. If I wasn't already on my knees I would be now. My body was pulsating everywhere and was at what I thought was my maximum.

My master pushed me further as he started my plug to vibrate. All the intensities were increased bringing me to my climax right before I could reach it; he shut it off all the vibrations and pulsations. I slumped a bit in disappointment but couldn't voice my objections.

What I did not know was that my master had arranged for a number of cameras set up in the room. I did not know of this because during the time he had blinded and deafened me he had his friends set it up. That was the other thing I did not know. It wasn't just a few friends though. By the count he gave me later it was over one hundred different men. They were my coworkers, my family, my friends, his friends, his coworkers and his family. I would never know who was who though because of all them were wearing masks and most identifiable marks were concealed and mimicked on everyone else to disguise them better.

Finally when I thought it was my master who had pushed me off the bed still bound to the bed post by my hands and on my knees my inflated gag deflated. This excited me because it meant something else was happening. My gag was released but I still had the open ring gag on. Once I took a breath a long dick was pushed into my mouth. I went to move my head the way my master taught me and used my tongue to make him harder but his size seemed a bit off. I let him fuck my face as his need grew intense. Then he did something he had never done before, he came in my mouth unleashing his very large hot load of cum down my throat.

After being on the floor still facing outwards with my knees still tied and my mouth wide open. Suddenly one hand was on my head and another was pushing a dick in my mouth. I was forced to deep throat, making me gag constantly. After he came in my mouth just as vigorously as before it seemed to start again almost immediately after he dumped his second load I then started to realized that I wasn't engaging with my master or just one other. This thought both scared and excited me.

At the time of the scene I had no idea of how many men was there nor who they were to any extent. Every dick I sucked came in my mouth and down my throat forcing me to swallow. I lost count of how many loads or dicks there possibly were.

At some point while sucking them all off all of my vibes were turned on. Just as one last load was forced down my throat all my vibes were cut off again.

I was once again gagged with the inflatable gag to an even more alarming size. I was put back up on the bed in my original position. Soon I felt the relief of the center part of my chastity belt being taken off. My plug and inserted vibrator stayed in place.

Next my vibrator was taken out as someone positioned themselves beneath me. After some light rubbing a dick was thrust into my pussy. As more thrusts came all of a sudden he stopped and my nipples vibrated intensely as my plug deflated and was taken out.

I tried moaning but it was so hard to with the gag. A very cool substance was dripped into my ass. Then I felt a couple fingers exploring my ass and asshole. Next a very large, long and thick dick was thrust into me balls deep on the first thrust without reservations. The pain was intense for me but so wasn't the pleasure. Soon a rhythm began as the man beneath me and the man above me fucked my ass and pussy so hard I came twice. My mouth gag deflated again and was taken off. Another dick was put in me in my mouth. I had no control as I was used like a filthy whore.

One after another each man came inside me. This worried me because my master had ordered me off of birth control months ago because it was against his beliefs. Now I could be carrying a stranger's baby in my womb. I tried to scream and struggle away but the man who was fucking my mouth came in me. As that was happening new dicks were put inside of me. This continued and I was full of cum.

Then I thought I was done when a soft dick barely went into my ass and shot a full bladder full of piss but before it could be expelled my plug was inserted and pumped even more times than before. It was a new painful but pleasuring sensation. Then it happened again as a few dicks pissed down my throat. My open gag was taken off as the inflatable was put back on and inflated even more than before.

I assume the last of the men that could jack off and dump a load in my now upright pussy did so. Then I was plugged and my chastity belt was put on again. Now my holes mouth pussy and ass had all been cummed in and both my mouth and ass had been filled with piss multiple times. All of my insertions pussy plug, butt plugged and mouth gag were all expanded to the absolute highest degree.

I thought I was all finished since this had lasted hours with all the men fucking all my holes in so many positions but they kept all my bindings intact. I was wrong. They unbound my wrists from the bed and released my rope bindings securing my knees.

They pulled me up to my feet though I was very wobbly in the knees and led me blindly deafly and mutely to another room. I was disoriented since they roped my hands together behind my back and to my chastity belt. As I walked I felt very rough hands and soft hands rubbing my body. I was then tied to a pole as all my vibrations turned on full blast.

My body felt like it was going to burst from all the stimulation from all my holes. It even made me cry though with my mouth gagged and my eyes blindfolded no one could tell the difference. I then felt many hot streams of piss over me from head to toe. The putrid smell was unbearable. Next more hot loads of cum covered my body.

All of this was also videotaped in this new more open room. My vibes were turned off and I was unbound from the pole and forced to walk some more. I knew I was guided out of the house and what I believe was the back of a truck in the bed.

In the house I had been soaked from head to toe and now outside was exposed to the cold weather as the truck sped down the roads into the higher society part of town where all my peers would see and know me for what I was.

There was no sleep or rest for me. I was now going on twelve hours of this torturous humiliation and stimulations. While each man had been allowed to clean up I was not, and I was bound to a long pole in the middle of a very busy round about. I only found out later exactly where I was.

My master had arranged for a large sign to be placed above me that read, "THIS WHORE, CARLITA ROSALIN MORNING, HAS FUCKED OVER ONE HUNDRED MEN LAST NIGHT AND IS BOTH FILLED AND COVERED IN THEIR PISS AND CUM."

I was left there until after lunch rush. By that time my employer had found out and fired me, my family disowned me, and my master took control of my entire life. Before this I wasn't a live in slave. Now I had no excuse and no one would hire me now.

When I was taken back to his place with just him now he led me to his couch to sit on a towel. He took off my gag and blind fold as well as the rest of my bindings but my chastity belt. Then, warning me to not touch myself but to stay still, he took off my bra and belt. Those two things made it possible for me to be in public legally since it covered more than a string bikini.

He told me I smelt like a slutty whore. I wanted to protest but he stopped me. "From now on you are mine. I have released you from your apartment lease, and have moved all of your things to a storage unit. Your car is now mine and is being kept at a friend's house." My collar was still on and my plugs were still in my ass and pussy. Then with a devious smile he asked "Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

My head nodded slightly, "Yes master," I was in pain but remembered my place as his slave. "Please master, may I relieve myself?"

His smile had widen, "Yes you may. But you have a new place you will now relieve yourselves." He got up and looked at me, "Get on your hands and knees. From now on this is how you will go around my house, unless I tell you otherwise."

I was shocked. We had discussed this before, me becoming his pet slave at some point but I didn't know this was his plan. I knew what I was, his little lone wolf bitch. This meant my new answers had to be barks, woofs and howls. I got on my hands and knees and barked lightly.

He led me to the back door. I didn't expect to have to do my business out in the open. He didn't have a privacy fence; in fact all he had was a chain link fence. I looked up at him.

He got serious, "You go outside or you don't go at all. And if you have an accident you will have to lick it up to clean it up. You will also clean all your toys the same." This did not seem to be what we had discussed but he had collard me just a weak previously as I pledged to be his slave doing all he said.

I crawled outside as he followed. First he pulled out my pussy plug after deflating it and then he deflated and pulled out my ass plug. Once he stepped away my ass and urethra exploded.

He finally said, "Are you done my filthy lone wolf bitch whore?"

I barked meaning yes.

He continued. "I have another surprise for you."

He led me to a large glass box that was full of water. "This is where you will bathe from now on." This was out in the open so everyone could see. Attached to all sides, even below, there were more cameras just as there were cameras in my area to relieve myself. I would no longer have privacy.

He began to explain, "You will be video tapped streaming online everyday all day. You will be working to live here. When you bathe I want you to play with yourself every time." He motioned for me to get inside. It was freezing outside where we were and so was the water.

He watched me as I bathed but wouldn't let me out until I spent fifteen minutes playing with a combination of my nipples pussy and ass. He told me instead of moaning I had to howl in pleasure.

He allowed me to walk back inside but as soon as I stepped inside I had to resume my wolf position. He dried me off with a towel and clamped on nipple clamps, and pussy clamps as well as he inserted the inflatable ass plug. He then inserted a wireless pussy vibrating plug and put my chastity belt on.

"You will not pleasure yourself though unless I tell you to you whore." He put the metal bra back on and then set out two bowls on the ground. "One will be for your food and the other for your drink. I will choose every day what you will have. Today," he pulled out a container of molded food that wasn't recognizable and then pissed in my drinking bowl. "This is your meal. Then I will show you where to sleep. This isn't' a choice. You will eat."

I whimpered and cringed. This was disgusting. I did as he bade. I threw up a few times as he made me eat that up as well. When I was done with that he led me to the garage where a dog cage was. It was too small for comfort.

"Until I feel you can be a proper dog you will sleep in here while I sleep and when I go to work."