Senses

Story Info
When one sense is turned off the others are heightened.
891 words
4.2
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes are still adjusting to the darkness that surrounds me. The cold tile under my knees. I hear movement of chains in the background. I hear his footsteps coming towards me. Masters lips are on my nipples, his teeth pulling on them. His tongue is flicking the tip and rolling over it. He sucks it into his mouth. The chain is running along my body, I can feel each cold link as it moves up my back, over my shoulders and down my breasts. I feel the pull of the clamps, first on my right nipple, then on my left. The chain falls freely against my stomach, it stops just above my clit but below my waist, teasing it as it moves.

Master runs his hands through my hair, reaching the nape of my neck. He pulls me to my feet. Something hard, is running along my side. It's not him, but as it continues across my stomach under the chain, and up my arm. It is square in shape, feels almost like wood. I perk as I realize it is the paddle, that is tracing the outline of my breasts. My body jolts as I feel the paddle hit against my left breast. Master traces his fingers across my stomach and around to my back. I can feel him breathing behind me. He whispers into my ear...count little one! He pulls my hair back hard...I bite down on my bottom lip and respond yes Sir.

One...the skin is hot...the paddle hits again this time on my right breast. Two...the same heat sensation fills the skin. Something firm is running down my back. Three...I start to feel a sting. He starts it in between my shoulders, it is following down my spine, it has a small around point. Four...I push my bottom into Sir, as I feel the sting on the right breast. It is has reached the small of my back, I arched my hips forward as it starts to circle around my left cheek. Five...I hiss, as the sting gets stronger. He pushes my head forward still holding my hair.

Six...I hiss, as Master is leaning his body on mine. He inserts the plug, as I moan. He turns it on, as I feel his hands move over my body, reaching for the chain. The chain is flowing over my shoulders as I feel it being pulled on. My body, begins to lift...Seven. Don't move little one! As he pushing my body back down. He runs the tip over my excited, and welcoming clit. He traces the paddle along my back. Keep counting and Don't Move he instructs!

His hard cock slides effortlessly into my wet pussy, as my lips wrap around his shaft. I moan in excitement. Eight...I feel the burn on the paddle against my cheek. Master is moving in and out, pulling my hair back so that my head lifts, feeling the chain pull as he does. His movement picks up, as moans leave my lips. Nine...the purn of the paddle on my left cheek. Master is growling loudly. He wraps my hair around his arm, pulling tighter, as my nails dig into my thighs from the vibration from the plug makes it difficult to focus. Ten...the paddle falls to the floor, as Master digs his nails into my flesh, curling my skin inward. The chain intertwined with my hair and his hands has my breast pulled up, feeling the pain from the clamps on the nipples. I scream with pleasure.

I feel him grow with excitement as his movements because fast and hard. Pulling back on my hair. His thrust push me forward, each movement. Master pushes his hips into mine, as he curls his hands further inward pushing his nails into my flesh. Master, I beg please! No response, I feel the fire in my stomach growing. As my juices flow around his cock, buried deep inside me. His thrust hard, it is as if he is deep inside my stomach. You have till I finish counting little one to cum...if you cum before I finish you must keep coming until I stop counting. Yes Sir, I respond. As I hear him start counting down from 15...14...13...his thrust increase. My legs begin to shake...12...11...10... he pulls hard on my hair, using it to center each thrust deeper inside me.

As he pushes against me, it pushes the plug inside me the vibrations, and the throbbing of his cock, are enough to push me over...9...8...My juices flow around his cock, screaming as my legs strain to hold still...7...6...I dig my nails into my thighs to hold still, as my back arches pressing my hips into him with each thrust...5...4. My pussy walls constrict tightly around his throbbing cock still cumming as he instructed. As he growls 3...2...1. As I feel him, fill me with his warmth. He pulls hard on my hard, and the nipple clamps pull off, in pain and pleasure as his arm wraps around my stomach, holding me up, as he thrusts one hard final thrust.

He stands me up, removing the plug and the chain setting them on the floor. Lifting me up and caring me into the bathroom. Starting the shower...I look up at him responding thank you Sir. He kisses my forehead, you are a good girl Kitten.