Sensitivity Training 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I edit the video, it will sound like you're really excited about every swat and the game we're playing. The game is that you don't know when I'm going to spank you. Some of the swats will have long pauses between them, some will come soon after the one before and some will be in a flurry. After each one, you have to squeal out a happy number, or it won't count. Got that? Here we go."

The heavy wooden paddle landed hard on his butt and the searing pain made him squeal. It sounded strange in his high voice. He tried to recover.

"One," he shouted.

"Not good enough, Horace," she said. "It sounded like you were unhappy. You've got to be cheerful and enthusiastic. Remember, you're supposed to be excited about this. Let's try again."

The paddle came down just as hard and he squealed again, but he summoned all the happiness and excitement he could and yelled out "One."

"You're getting there, but don't sound so desperate. Again."

The paddle came down.

"One"

"Again."

"One."

"That's almost right," she said. "Put a little more delight into it, and you've got it. Again."

"One."

"Perfect. That one counted."

He tried hard, but the pain crept into some of the numbers and there were many repeats. The worst part wasn't when she was doing a flurry of fast ones or a few slow ones. It was when there was nothing for nearly a minute, and the anticipation of the pain made each swat hurt twice as much. When he forced out "fifty," she stopped. He broke down and sobbed.

"There, there, Horace," she said as she pushed him off her lap. "You've been a bad little boy, but I think you've learned your lesson. Mara's cute little ass is a lot more tender than yours, and it hurts like hell when you're not careful.

"Her second item isn't as painful. Here's what she wrote:

"'Foreplay. Horace doesn't realize that his size is a challenge for me. When I'm ready to take him, I enjoy his enthusiasm and energy, even though I'm always a little sore afterward.

"The trouble is that he's so eager that if he feels any moisture in my pussy with his finger, he'll plow into me. Before we were married and had intercourse for the first time, he used to give me amazing oral. I would give him blow jobs even though I can't stand the taste of come.

"I still go down on him sometimes on his birthday, and he loves it. But he never gives me oral. It's like he has a phobia about my pussy. I know he doesn't like my bush because he wanted me to shave it. I tried, but my skin is so sensitive down there that it really irritates me. I get horrible rashes, and the itching drives me crazy.

"I have the feeling that he thinks my pubic hair and pussy juice are dirty. That makes me sad, but I deal with it. What really hurts is when I'm too dry inside and he's oblivious to the pain he's causing. There's no need for it to be that way if he would force himself to spend just a few minutes on me with his tongue."

Diana got on the bed and sat against the pillows by the headboard. She lifted her legs until her knees were bent and spread them wide.

"Did you eat a light dinner, like I suggested?" she said. "Here's dessert."

She looked at him, and he looked at her. She spoke again.

"I don't know if you noticed while you were over my legs, but I got all sweaty lying at the pool, and I worked out at the gym after that."

He kept looking at her, but he didn't move.

"All right. That was a lie. I took a shower, and I'm so clean that -- I'll tell you the rest later. I even borrowed Mara's perfume to make my rug and pussy fragrant for you. She told me she wants to do the same for you. I told her she's crazy for going through all that trouble. She says you're worth it. Are you?

"What are you waiting for, Horace? Have you decided to leave now that you've received your spanking? I won't stop you. Are you going to tell Mara that you couldn't go through with this part because it was just too degrading?

"Will she tell you, that's okay, Horace, at least you tried hard before you wimped out because big, bad Diana was just too much for you?"

"That's it, Horace, I knew you had it in you. Go to work down there. Push through my rainforest and get to the clearing where the reward is waiting for you. Ooooooo! You found it. You're amazing. You may not like it, but you certainly know what to do. Mara's a lucky woman.

"That's it, all around, but special attention to my little button near the top. Are you tasting my juices? My boyfriends tell me when I'm this excited, I'm running like a faucet. Oooooo! I'm coming. Did I already tell you that you are amazing? Okay, stop for a minute while we switch."

She got on him in the sixty-nine position and told him to begin eating her out again. She pushed down hard and rubbed herself all over him, spreading her moisture into his nose and mouth and making his face shine. When she came, she slammed down onto his face and sighed loudly. She sat there a minute before she rose, looked at him and spoke.

"You're glistening, Horace," she said and laughed. She stuck another balloon in his mouth.

She pushed another pillow under his head, raising it higher and got into the same position as before. She leaned forward, so his face was free.

"Remember when I told you I really washed myself well for you? I even washed myself inside -- thoroughly. Yes, I did what you're thinking of. That's why you're not going to see or smell a thing except Mara's perfume when you pull my butt cheeks apart as far as you can.

"That's it. See what I mean. Can you see how clean the hair in my crack is? I inspected it in a mirror before you came."

She moved back on him a little.

"There. Now I can feel your breath on my asshole. Start licking up and down my crack while I do this."

She leaned forward, and he jumped as he felt her mouth suck him in. Her head started to go up and down on him. The suction was strong, and he was sure he was going to come soon even though he was aghast at her butthole, which seemed to be like an eye staring at him.

She lifted her head and spoke angrily.

"What's wrong? I was going to let you come in my mouth, but you didn't do anything? If that's the way you want it, we'll move on.

"You're going to pull my cheeks apart again, but this time you need to start licking until I slap your thigh. When I do, I'll start pushing out so you can stick your tongue into my asshole."

Horace tried to say he couldn't do that and that he was nauseous and about to faint.

"I can't hear what you're saying, Mr. Quacky Voice. Just do it. Maybe this will help you."

He felt her hands begin to play with his testicles, stroking them. It felt really good. Then her hands closed around his balls and manipulated them. It felt so good that he might even come this way.

The hands closed a little tighter. Now it wasn't feeling so good.

"I think it's time to stick your tongue out," she said as she squeezed her big hands tighter. The pain was excruciating. He stuck his tongue out.

"Further," she said, "I can barely feel you. That's it. Lick!"

She was silent for a while as his tongue went up and down between her cheeks. She slapped his thigh and spoke. She sounded out of breath.

"Stick it in! Now! I'm pushing to make it easier."

As he inserted his tongue into her, he felt the hand around his balls loosen.

"Now push your head into my butt cheeks to get your tongue deeper. That's it."

As he pushed, his face was almost swallowed up inside her butt. Only his ears were free. He felt her squeezing his tongue with her anal muscles.

"Did you like that? Are you able to breathe through my ass hair? Okay, start fucking my ass with your tongue while I play with my pussy."

As she came and spasmed, he felt her anal muscles squeeze his tongue, release it and squeeze again several times. He was on the verge of puking as she stopped spasming and sighed.

"That was so good. Thank you, Horace. This was my idea, not Mara's. She was scared of what it would do to you. I promised that if it was too much for you, I would back off. But I knew you could do it.

She jumped off him, almost ripping his tongue from his mouth, and went to the bathroom. She returned with a soapy washcloth and a towel.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she said.

He lay on his back as she gently washed him and dried him with the towel.

"That's better," she said as she sat down next to him and grabbed his balls again. He jumped as he felt her finger enter him.

"I'm just putting a little lube into your ass to make this easier. The next one requires more preparation."

He jumped as she inserted a tube. Liquid began flowing into him. When he was full, she led him to the bathroom and waited until he came out. The colonic was so strong that dealing with it took a lot out of him. He was so exhausted that he staggered as she led him back to the bed and inserted the tube again.

"It's lube this time," she said as the fluid filled him so much that his stomach was pushed out. She read from her pad again.

"'Pain awareness. Once Horace gets going, he's oblivious to me and keeps on thrusting now matter how much pain I'm in. I've tried to slow him down or get him to stop for a second so I can put some lube in, but he's in a world of his own. All I can do is fake an orgasm and try to bring him off before he hurts me too much. He's always sorry, but then it happens again.'"

"For this one, I should scrape the inside of your asshole with sandpaper," Diana said. "You obviously have no idea how fragile a woman's vagina is. All our nerve endings heighten our pleasure, but if there is friction without lubrication, the pleasure turns to intense pain.

"I'll try to make you understand without being as destructive to you as you've been to her. That's why I lubed you up. I want you to get the feeling she has when she submits to you and finishes you off without having an orgasm herself.

"Are you wondering how I know all this stuff? I learned it from submissive men. They're the ones who taught me how to humiliate and demean a man. I'll admit it. It does excite me.

"They love what I do to them, but I prefer a strong, masculine man, like you who normally would never let me do what I've been doing to you. Each man has a little of both inside himself. The key is balance. The submissive man is too far on one side, and the self-absorbed man is at the other extreme.

"From what Mara tells me, you are pretty balanced, except when you have sex. Then you become narcissistic. What I'm doing tonight is using some elements from the other side to move you to where you should be. I'm not here to make you a wimp, because Mara loves you as the strong man you are, but I've got to put a little more wimp into you to center you.

"All right, what I'm going to do now is fist and milk you."

As he heard these words, Horace scrambled off the bed, jumped to his feet and began staggering toward the door. His mind didn't register that he was naked. All he knew as that that he had to escape this crazy bitch.

Diane watched him a moment before getting up. She easily caught him and wrapped her arms around him. He struggled as she turned him around so he was facing her. She held him tight against her with one of her long, strong arms. With the other, she grabbed the back of his head and held it tight as she forced a powerful kiss onto his mouth. He gasped for air when she released his head and began pulling him back to the bed as he tried in vain to escape her.

"I love you, Horace," she said, with a voice full of admiration. "Mara's a lucky woman. You're a man who won't give up even when he knows it's no use.

"You had a choice before, but I'm not going to let you go now because it would be a shame if we stopped after getting this far. Everything you've gone through up to now might be for nothing if we don't finish.

"Have you forgotten that the reason we're doing this is not just to make Mara happy but also to make your marriage stronger so that you'll both be happier -- at least in bed."

She maneuvered him until he was on his hands and knees in the center of the bed facing the dresser. His head hung abjectly down between his arms.

"Look up for a second," she said. "I put a monitor on the dresser connected to the camera behind you, so you can watch what I do. Your knees are on a plastic hotel laundry bag that's spread out below you for your come to drip onto.

"I'm going to show you -- and Mara will see it on the video -- the ultimate humiliation for a man. It's called milking. I'll get the come flowing out of you without letting you ejaculate. You'll finish and you won't even know why. You'll have absolutely no pleasure from it. Some of my submissive men like it, but you'll hate it so much that it will make for a strong reminder.

"Here's another balloon snack for you. Now I'm going to start the milking, my little moo cow."

She squeezed lube onto her left hand until it formed a puddle in her palm and then grabbed his cock and started pumping him hard. He winced from how tightly she was grasping him.

"It doesn't feel good when I'm whacking you off, does it? That's because I'm squeezing hard. Also my hand is bruising you when it slams into your balls. But your cock is getting hard anyway. Men are amazing."

He saw her stick a finger from her right hand into the lube covering her left hand and then felt the finger entering his ass. It slowly began moving deeper. When it could go no further, she pulled it out and then repeated over and over. A second finger joined it. They increased speed until they were flying in and out.

"My submissive friends say I feel like a human vibrator. Does that feel good?

"Some guys like three fingers, like this, but I can feel that for you that's a finger too far. Let's move right to four fingers, just as fast. Do you think Mara feels something like this when you're pounding her while she's dry inside? You're trying to control your little quacky cries, but it's easier if you don't hold back. Just let everything flow and forget about the embarrassment of how you sound."

She tucked her thumb behind her fingers and began pushing all five fingers in to the second knuckle.

"Get ready, Horace. You know what's coming next."

She stopped moving her fingers in and out and began pushing them in deeper. She didn't push hard, but she never relaxed and the pain increased as she stretched his anal muscles.

"My hand is very large for a woman's," she said. "Mara's is a lot smaller so it wouldn't take her as long if she ever did this."

After that she was silent, and the only sound in the room was her breathing and the soft pathetic cries coming from his mouth.

His body jerked and he screamed loudly as her hand burst through and piushed inside him up to her wrist. She relaxed and stopped pushing and let him accommodate himself as much as he could to the feeling of her hand inside him. After a minute, she spoke.

"We're almost done. I just need to find the button."

He felt her fingers moving around inside him. They caused discomfort, but her tight left hand jerking him off hurt a lot more.

"There. I think I found it," she said as her hand on his cock went even faster before it suddenly released him. He felt something but it was barely perceptible.

"Look down, Horace. Do you see the come flowing out of the end of your cock? I'm not even touching it. I ruined your orgasm. You hardly felt anything as I released your come, but you'll feel this."

She took the thumb and first two fingers of her right hand and wrapped them around his penis at the base.

"Your cock still has come inside it," she said. "I'm going to squeeze it out like I squeeze toothpaste out of a tube."

Her fingers tightened around his penis until he gasped from the pain. Then she began pulling down without loosening her grip. As her fingers slowly moved down his cock, more come flowed from the tip onto the plastic below. His face twisted in agony until finally her fingers slid off and the pain stopped.

"You just came without feeling a thing, Horace. Isn't that frustrating? Do you think you can relate to Mara when she's in pain and trying frantically to finish you off so the torture will stop?

"I'm going to let you recover for a minute now, and then I'll compress my hand as much as I can and carefully pull it out of your asshole. It's going to hurt some more when it pops free, but then we'll be done with this part."

After her hand came out, she waited another few minutes while Horace panted and shifted around trying in vain to find a position that relieved some of the pain inside him. Then she looked at her pad and spoke again.

"There's only one more thing to cover. Here it is:

"'Mindless sex. For me, our lovemaking is an expression of closeness and love as well as pleasure, but most of the time, Horace doesn't seem to know anyone else is there. Once we begin intercourse, there is no more touching, caressing or tenderness, just slamming into me and driving relentlessly toward his orgasm without a thought about me.'"

"That brings us to the joyless intercourse that I promised you earlier, Horace. We've done lots of things so far, but we haven't had sex yet. You are hurting inside your asshole, my paddle turned your butt into red meat, your cock is raw and your balls ache from all my squeezing. But men are resilient, or at least their equipment is. Watch this!"

She got on the bed and moved to where he had collapsed. She quickly rolled him over, bent over him and sucked his limp cock in like a piece of spaghetti. It took maybe a minute before she lifted her head and shouted.

"Look at that! Hard as a rock. Now you get some more helium and we'll fuck."

She got on top of him and guided his engorged member into her. He felt her enveloping him, and it felt comforting but not exciting at first. When she started moving up and down on him, it didn't do much for him, but he stayed hard. He could tell from her face that she was enjoying it.

Gradually, she increased the pace. She put herself into a position where she was pressing her large breasts against his chest and her face was inches from his. But her lower body seemed to be independent. It was moving up and down on him faster and faster. Though she was moist inside, his penis was so tender from the milking that the friction was hurting him.

She started slamming her ass at him as hard as she could. When she came down on him, it felt like she was hitting his thighs with a baseball bat and putting bruises on top of bruises. He was going to be black and blue. He thought about Mara's complaints about how his body bruised her.

Diana was slamming harder and harder, and he heard her breathing becoming irregular. She was really turned on. Thinking about this somehow aroused him. He felt a familiar urgency rising. He couldn't believe it, but he was going to come.

Then she seemed to stop in mid-air before she slammed down hard. She repeated this three more times rapidly before she collapsed onto him. She had come, and he was almost there, too. He started to thrust into her from underneath, but she lifted her head, looked at him and quickly got off him.

"No!" he screamed in his funny voice. "I'm almost there. Don't stop now. Please!"

"Was it as good for you as it was for me? I was hoping for an ending like this, but I couldn't control it. It's perfect. Do you think the frustration you're feeling now is anything like what Mara experiences after you roll off her and leave her unsatisfied? Did you know she often fakes her orgasms because you're hurting her so badly that she tries everything to get you finished?

"That's it, Horace. Let the tears of your frustration and pain flow. I hope they wash away all the selfishness that prevents you from giving Mara the best of your love. I've turned off the cameras and I'm dimming the lights. This production is a wrap. It's time for you get dressed and hit the road.