Sensitivity Training 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

"I told Mara to welcome you back but not let herself get thrown by your pain and humiliation. She really loves you a lot, so I'm sure you can talk her into getting you off.

"Here. Don't forget to zip up. And let me fix these buttons. They're all in the wrong holes. There, I think you're presentable. I don't think you ever want to see me again, but I want to end this with a shot of honesty.

"Yes, it was exciting to humiliate you because you're the first man I've done these things to who didn't enjoy them. But it left a bad aftertaste, and I don't think I'll do that again.

"I think you're a great guy. Compared to most men, your faults are really nothing. Your wife is terrific and you have a great marriage.

"You are feeling intense anger and hatred toward me right now -- I'm sensitive enough that it does hurt me. If things had been different, I think I would have enjoyed being friends with you and Mara. But I still feel good, because I hope I've saved your marriage. Goodbye."

He tried to find his room key, but he couldn't. He leaned against the door and knocked on it. When it opened, he fell into the room and lay on the floor. He heard Mara gasp and then felt her grab his legs and pull him out of the doorway so she could shut the door. When she started dragging him toward the bed, he realized she might hurt herself, so he got up and walked a few steps before he fell on the mattress.

She gently undressed him without saying anything. When he was naked, she got up and slowly removed her clothes and then lay down beside him and began to stroke his penis.

"I just spoke to Diana," she said. "You went through with the whole thing, Horace. You did it for me. Oh, does that hurt, I'm sorry. I'll try to be gentle."

She shifted her hand to his inner thighs and lightly stroked her fingers up to his testicles and down again. It felt soothing, and he sighed.

"I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but I hope tonight is a good start. I'm so grateful to you and to her for helping us. I'm buying a nice gift for her, because she won't take money.

"I'm going to try as hard as I can to make you realize that tonight was worth it. Let's try something right now."

He was just thinking, why doesn't she just shut up and let me sleep when he felt her get on top of him in a sixty-nine. He saw her legs spread around his head and felt her suck him in. She lifted her head up.

"Diana gave me some pointers on technique," she said and laughed. She put her head down and sucked him in again. This time he felt her moist hot tongue playing around his tip. It was barely touching him, like a soft breeze, and he felt no pain. He began getting hard. She lifted her head up.

"I see we have some action down here. I know that you're probably tender right now, but I'm going to see if I can give you a nice present without hurting you. Tell me if you feel any pain.

"Diana suggested some things for me to do while I was waiting. I've never done anything that strange. I shampooed all my hair down there, both my pussy and in back. I cleaned out my, uh, butt inside and perfumed it."

As she spoke, she spread her legs. She reached back and pulled her cheeks wide with her hands. The hair in her crack looked soft and feathery. The smell was sweet, strong and intoxicating. Mara lowered herself over his mouth. She stopped talking and put her mouth on him again and began caressing him with her warm moist tongue.

He stuck his tongue out and licked across her rosebud. Her head shot up, and she gasped and froze for a second. Then her mouth enveloped him again. She was using only her mouth now, because both her hands were still pulling at her butt cheeks. She pushed out, and he stuck his tongue in. She jumped.

His head pushed deep inside her butt, and she released her cheeks. One of her hands went to his testicles and he felt its warmth as she caressed them. The other started working on her clitoris as she continued to suck with only her mouth. He was starting to respond. The orgasm that Diana had ruined seemed possible again.

Now there was no hurry. Despite the throbbing pain from Diane's spanking and fisting, Mara's ministrations felt wonderful, even her ass muscles that spasmed around his tongue as her excitement grew. He was going to come hard in her mouth, he thought, and she was welcoming it.

Mara was thinking her own thoughts. When she felt his tongue touching her anus, she almost went out of her mind from excitement. Diane had told her he might be ready for this, but she didn't believe her. He had never done anything so extreme for her, not even before they were married. How could she ever repay Diana? The two ours she had spent with Horace was going to change their lives forever.

Mara had enjoyed daydreaming and fantasizing about sex since she was a teenager. She had never shared her fantasies with Horace, because she was worried that they might make him uncomfortable.

Some of the best ones came to her on the nights she was frustrated by his lovemaking. They were angry fantasies that involved forcing him to do degrading things like what he was doing now. When she wasn't angry at him, she was ashamed of such fantasies.

She wasn't angry now, just experiencing tremendous pleasure from what he was doing willingly. Would he also be willing to try some of other extreme things in her fantasies? Anticipating doing some of them aroused her so much she felt like a bitch in heat. She knew she was going to come hard in a minute.

She wouldn't be selfish. If he submitted to some of her domination and humiliation desires, she would do things she didn't like for him, like she was doing now.

He always produced a huge load, and it shot out like a cannon. She would have trouble swallowing it as fast as it spurted and it would gag her and get into her nose, all over her face and into her hair. She would have a tough time keeping herself from throwing up.

Strangely, though she was scared and disgusted, she also looked forward to wallowing in the filth. Before, he didn't appreciate her sacrifice, but Diane had changed that. He would now be grateful for this proof of her love and want to reciprocate.

One of her fantasies was him filling her vagina and then eating her out to another orgasm while swallowing his own come. Could she get him to do that?

She wondered what else she could offer him to reward him for occasionally letting her dominate and degrade him. She wouldn't do it often, because then it wouldn't be as special. The anticipation wouldn't get her as excited as it was getting her now.

Her thoughts, combined with her fingers fluttering over her clitoris and her husband's tongue in her ass, were driving her to the edge. She felt like a huge orgasm was about to overwhelm her. She could tell he was close, too. She needed to focus. Maybe if she could concentrate despite all the distractions, she could hold on so they would come together.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers