Sensitivity Training 02

Story Info
The cure for his wandering eye had side effects.
13.9k words
3.97
25.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

Many thanks to Kitty Pain for first editing and improving this story.

Thanks to Buria for cleaning up grammar, punctuation and spelling.

Slap!

The sound echoed like a gunshot in the mall concourse, and heads snapped around to see where it was coming from.

George turned his head toward a store window to hide the bright red impression of Louise's hand on his cheek. The rest of his face was a different shade of red from embarrassment. His glowering wife tried to keep up as he walked quickly to the exit to the parking lot. Once they were outside, she began screaming.

"You are the most disgusting man on Earth. You were undressing that girl with your eyes, and your head followed her like a guided missile. Everyone was looking at me with pity. How humiliating! This is the last straw. I won't put up with it anymore."

***************

"Have a seat, George and Louise," Dr. Selkirk said. She was tall, good looking and around their age, in her mid-thirties. "I'd like to start by asking each of you why you are here."

"We're here because George is totally out of control, and I can't go on like this."

"What do you say, George?"

"I don't really understand why she's so angry. We're happily married. I love Louise and our daughter very much."

"Tell her, George!" Louise interrupted, raising her voice.

"Yes, tell me."

"I was getting to that. Louise gets upset whenever I look at another woman while she's with me. She says I'm humiliating her. I don't know why I do it. It just happens."

"What do you say to these women?" the psychologist asked.

"Nothing. I don't talk to them."

"Are you telling me, you've never gone up to one of them?"

"Never. Usually they're on the other side of the room when I spot them. Sometimes they get closer, but usually they don't."

"Have you ever told Louise about your affair?" Dr. Selkirk asked.

"What affair?"

"You've had more than one?"

"That's not what I meant. I've never cheated on Louise."

"When Louise isn't around, you approach strange women and try to have sex with them. You're not bad looking. You're asking me to believe none of them have ever responded? Louise is angry because your behavior when you're with her is an indication of what you do when she's not there.

"It doesn't mean you don't love her. Maybe the reason you let her see you looking at women is because you feel guilty and want her to catch you."

Dr. Selkirk turned her head away from George and looked Louise in the eye.

"Louise, when did you first suspect George of cheating?"

"N-n-no, doctor, that's not what this is all about," Louise stuttered. "I'm know he doesn't cheat, but you heard him admit what he does. How do you think I feel when we're in public and his eyes are all over the place?

"When he sees a hot looking woman, sometimes his tongue even hangs out. He's fucking them in his mind, and everyone can see it. It's disrespectful, demeaning, and disgusting. I can't take it anymore!"

"Louise, I want to be sure I get this straight," Dr. Selkirk said. "I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Please answer with the first thing that comes to your mind. Has George ever cheated on you?"

"No."

"Are you certain?"

"Yes."

"Did you ever suspect him of cheating?"

"No."

"How is your sex life?"

"Great."

"Do you work?"

"No. I take care of our daughter."

"Is George a good provider?"

"Yes."

"Does he ever abuse you physically or mentally?"

"When he looks at other women, that's mental abuse, isn't it?"

"Other than that?"

"No."

"Is he a good father?"

"Yes."

"Last question. Why can't you admit to yourself that he's having sex with other women?"

"Because I don't think he would do that to me and our daughter. He's not that kind of man, even though he is disgusting."

At this, Dr. Selkirk stopped leaning forward with her eyes lasered on Louise and leaned back in her chair.

"I'm going back to my first question. Why are you and George here, Louise? What do you want me to do for you?"

"I heard about you. I heard that you are an expert in behavior modification. I want you to change George's behavior."

"George, what do you have to say about this?"

"I think it's a waste of money. Louise is making a big thing out of nothing, but I agreed to come along and listen to you."

"I see," Dr. Selkirk said. "I think I understand both of you now, and I'm going to take care of your problem. We still have fifteen minutes left on this appointment, and that should be enough if you listen carefully. Will you do that?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Louise, the reason George ogles girls is because he's a man, and that's what men do. Women may think it's disgusting, but women are from Venus and men are from Mars.

"You were attracted to him and married him because he was a man. Most men do what George is doing, but hide it better. You're upset because George is too transparent.

"I help men and women who want to change sex, who want to come out of the closet, who are transgender or whose sex life is confused and conflicted in other ways. It would be a waste of money to change George's behavior."

She began to get up.

"Wait a minute, doctor," Louise said. "We've paid for twelve more minutes, and I'm willing to pay for another hour if I need to. I don't care why George is doing what he's doing. I just want you to modify him so he stops. You don't need to change his gender or anything like that. Just get rid of that disgusting habit."

"George?"

"I think she's throwing out her money, but it's money her mother gave her that I have no say over."

"George, if I modified you, you wouldn't care, because I'd make sure you were happy in your new behavior pattern," Dr. Selkirk said.

She turned to Louise.

"You're asking for trouble, Louise. You have a strong, masculine husband whom you look up to, who's a good father and who's the man of the house. And you like that. Is that right?"

"Yes," said Louise.

"So the only thing this is all about is George's wandering eye."

"Yes."

"It's not so simple, Louise. That behavior is deeply ingrained in George's DNA. It's been in men for many thousands of years. To get rid of that annoying habit isn't easy, and you may not like the way George turns out.

"He may no longer be the strong rock you rely on. For example, if he is thinking more about how you react to what he does, he could become like some women who are insecure and doubt themselves. They are always trying to please everyone because they worry about what people think of them. Is that the kind of man you want?"

"I don't see things like you do, doctor," Louise said. "What's wrong if George tries harder to please me? Or if he's concerned for a change about what people think or has some doubts. He's always barging ahead because he's so sure of himself. Sometimes that gets him into trouble."

"Your thoughts, George?"

"Are you going to brainwash me, doctor?"

"No. You will still be George and you'll still go to work like you do now and love your family and get along with your friends. But there will be real differences in your character, and your friends are sure to notice, maybe even your boss. Some of them may like the changes, but some may not. I'll try to make sure the sex between you and Louise is still good, but even that may be affected. I think it's a big mistake for you to do this."

"You heard her, George," Louise said, "You'll still be the same, but different in some ways. That's what you agreed to. Tell her, George."

"She's right, I guess," he said.

"I still think she's wrong," Dr. Selkirk said. "I don't know what you've heard about me, but I've been doing behavior modification for nearly ten years. I've had a couple of similar cases, and both backfired. I don't like to take chances. Louise, here's something for you to think about.

"I charge ten thousand for this, plus you both have to sign off on following my directions to the letter, or I keep the money and stop the modification. In addition, you have to sign all kinds of releases that you take full responsibility should something go wrong. That's standard."

She paused for a moment.

"Louise, I'm almost certain that you're going to be back in my office asking me to reverse George's modification. Even if I can do it, he will never be the same as before. Also it would involve a whole new set of treatments.

"In the two cases I mentioned, the women gave me a lot of grief about paying for the reversal. I won both court cases, but it wasted a lot of my time.

"So if you want me to do this, you will have to pay me an extra ten thousand in advance for reversing George. It will be held in escrow for two years. If you haven't asked for a reversal by then, it will be returned to you."

"That's crazy," Louise exclaimed. "You get to keep my money two years for doing nothing!"

"As I said, you've got a lot to think about, Louise and George. To encourage you to give up this idea, I won't charge you for this consultation if you don't come back. Please don't hesitate to consult another behavior modification psychologist. Maybe you'll get a better deal. Time is up for our appointment. It was nice meeting you. Goodbye."

She got up, walked to the door and opened it for them.

*********************

"Before we start the first treatment, I want both of you to know what I'm doing," Dr. Selkirk said. "Most of it is no mystery. It's simple sensitivity training. I'm going to sensitize George as to what it's like being a woman. When he can feel that, he will understand how a woman feels when her man leers at other women in her presence."

It was a month later in Dr. Selkirk's office, after all the papers had been signed and the money paid.

"That's exactly what I want," Louise said.

"I know," said Dr. Selkirk, "but this is the last time I'm warning you that you may not want some of the things that come with it. Now let me continue.

"We're not going to turn you into a woman, George, or into a gay man. Louise is going to be involved and participate with you in all your treatments. There's going to be home work. One of her assignments will be to have frequent sex with you as an antidote to some of the strong poisons I'll be administering.

"The idea is to make sure you still realize you're a married husband and father and get all the sex you need from your wife in the marriage bed, even while you're exploring your feminine side.

"Now I'd like you both to follow me into the dressing room for our first session. As you can see, we have top brand name cosmetics here and the mirrors and lighting of an expensive salon. Over on that rack and in these drawers are clothing and underwear. All of it fits George, but the two of you will pick out what you like.

"This is Mirabelle, who will help you today, first with the clothing and then with the makeup. She's going to teach George to apply it himself, but she can't do that in one day, so Louise is going to learn at the same time. You'll be going home with creams and makeup, and Louise will have to take over from there. No matter how bad it looks at first, you need to let George do it himself, with your coaching and instruction. Eventually, he'll get the hang of it.

"As for the clothes, from now on, whenever the two of you are home alone, George will be wearing women's clothes. He's going to shave his entire body. I want his genitals to be especially smooth and without a trace of stubble, front and back. I know you told me that Louise is natural and George likes that, but this is to make George conscious and sensitive about those areas all day long.

"If your child were older, what we're doing would be a problem, but she's only two, and the treatment will be finished in less than a year, so it's not going to affect her.

"The clothing is starting out as sensible and loose fitting, but when Louise shops, she'll gradually introduce clothes that are tighter and sexier. She may have to buy George a girdle. She'll get George some large bras appropriate for his stature and fill them with the latest breast imitation substance. She'll teach him how to walk in heels. Gradually, I want him to look like a slut whenever the two of you are at home. Eventually, you will incorporate his new look into your sex lives.

"Some of the clothing hanging there is lingerie. It's the sheerest lingerie in George's size. Each night, after your child is in bed, George will change into one of the negligees, put on nothing beneath it and remain in it until he goes to bed.

"I want it to flow around him and rub him so he's continually being aroused while wearing it, even if he doesn't have sex. He'll do homework from the office, wash the dishes, do everything while wearing it. If your child is with the grandparents for the day or overnight, as soon as she leaves, he will change into a negligee and stay in it until he puts on a slutty outfit and his makeup.

"No one else but you is permitted to see him in the women's clothes at first, Louise, but eventually, when he's adjusted to the clothing and heels and can put on the makeup by himself, he can meet people in his women's clothes.

"Don't worry, George, nobody who knows you will ever see you, but if you're home with Louise and the doorbell rings, you'll check to see who's in front, and if it's a salesman, missionary or any other stranger, you'll answer. Louise will be watching to see how you do as a woman, give you tips and report back to me. You will never open the door for anyone unless she's home, because you'll be wearing your slut clothing and that could be dangerous.

"When you walk out the door of your house, George, you will be all man again. No women's underwear beneath your suit. No makeup. You'll be the same George at the office that you've always been. Eventually as you drive to work, you're going to have to psych yourself up to be aggressive and assertive. It's the same thing women in business have to do every day, because for many of them, it's against their nature. I don't want anyone in the office to suspect what's going on at home.

"There's one more homework assignment that will start today. Louise will still do the cooking and cleaning up after dinner on weekdays. But you'll begin helping her. Whenever your daughter's at her grandparents', you'll take over and do everything in your negligee. The cooking, the washing, the housecleaning, everything. I know the two of you already split the chores, but I want George to experience the feeling of being the woman who has to do it all.

"I think that's enough for this first session. When I see you in two weeks, we'll begin some more treatments. Are there any questions? George?"

"I don't know about this," he said. "I didn't realize—"

Louise interrupted, speaking sharply.

"George, we've been through all this at home. We talked about Dr. Selkirk's warning that this was not going to be easy."

"I understand George's hesitation," Dr. Selkirk said. "I'm ready to stop this any time you want. You won't get back the first ten thousand you paid, but I will refund your escrow money. I can do that right now."

George looked at her and then at Louise, who was glaring at him.

"No," he said. "I guess I'll go through with it."

"That sounds very tentative to me, George. I've been thinking. If you don't cancel before then, I'm going to have some more papers for you to sign at our next session. If you or Louise hesitate or resist any of the treatments I prescribe, I will have the right to end this at my discretion."

"Wait a second," Louise said. "You can't do that. This is new for George and me, and it's natural that one of us might be reluctant at times."

"If you look at our agreement, it says I can change any conditions I want for the first three weeks, as long as I offer to refund all your money if you don't agree to them.

"The new papers next time will require the two of you to work out any disagreements at home. When you're with me, I'll expect unquestioned compliance. Should you raise doubts about anything I tell you to do, I'll have the right to abort the treatment, return the escrow and keep the rest of the fee. I don't want to hear any reluctance from now on. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I guess so," said Louise looking over at George who was silent.

"George?" asked Dr. Selkirk.

"Yes," he muttered.

"Okay, that settles it. I'm leaving you with Mirabelle. I've blocked out three hours with her in the dressing room. I'll see you in two weeks."

****************

"Please sit down, Louise," said Dr. Selkirk, "George, I want you to take off your clothes and stand over there where I have those lights. By the way, we're making a video of all the therapy sessions starting today. There are cameras embedded in the walls of this room to film us from every angle. You'll get copies of the videos before you leave to review at home.

"I'm coming over to inspect you George. I'll be using my hands and fingers to feel all over your body like this, and I'll also use my eyes. I'm moving your testicles around now so I can see everything. Now bend over and spread your cheeks. That's good. Thank you, George. Now you can put on the robe hanging there and join Louise and me.

"Louise, I'm not satisfied with George's hygiene. I see lots of stubble, and you haven't touched the hair between his buttocks. I'm not going to tell you how to do it, but George needs to be as smooth as a billiard ball next time you come. Maybe you can get some suggestions from a beautician. They're used to dealing with stubborn follicles. One way or another, you two need to follow through on this.

"Let's go over your new homework. Starting today, when you go home, George, you will never ask Louise for sex again. She will become the initiator.

"If you want sex, you must learn to manipulate Louise into approaching you. Maybe you'll cook her a meal she likes or flirt. If she does get you to agree, you can never show that you are eager and want her badly. You're just giving in reluctantly because you are satisfying her needs.

"You won't understand this all at once, but I want you both to work on it. Louise will coach you in using the techniques that have been effective for her."

"When the two of you do have sex from now on, it will still be man-woman sex, with some restrictions. George will always be on his back on the bottom, and Louise will ride him on top. She can face him or face the other way, but she will be doing all the moving, and he will always be passive."

"Also, no more fellatio for you George. But each session will begin with you performing cunnilingus on Louise. She's going to be talking to you while you work, instructing you to do the things that please her and give her the most pleasure.

"Whatever she tells you, you will do, until she has at least one orgasm. Soon you should do so well that she has several orgasms and she's satisfied for the night. If you are frustrated and need relief, you'll go to the bathroom and take care of it. That's what women have to do.

"If you're not thinking about sex, but Louise wants it, the scenario will be different. You, as the submissive woman, will give it to her whenever she wants it. I'll show the two of you some techniques that can get George aroused even if he's not in the mood.

"I don't want you to use pills. He may not be comfortable when he's lying there and Louise is riding him to her orgasm, but he'll have to endure it. Sometimes he may not come when she's done. It doesn't matter. He'll just be more ready to come the next time.

"There's one other thing I want you to start doing at least three times a week as part of your foreplay. I want Louise to sit on your face with her anus, George.

"Sitting isn't exactly what you'll do. Louise will prop up your head with pillows while you're on your back. She'll get on top in the sixty-nine position and move back until her anus is above your face. She'll reach back and pull her cheeks apart and lower herself as you stick out your tongue.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers