Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 05

Story Info
Part 5: Women use men as sexual toys.
4.2k words
4.16
28.8k
9
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

Part V: Ladies Eye View

At the same time that Beercan was off at the store in the village getting the toys he would need for Wednesday night, (well, really he would not need them, but they would be used on him), Ms. White was holding an orientation session for the new guests at the Pleasure Palace Hotel and Spa. Sitting at a table with white tablecloths, in a room with Oak Paneling and slate tile floors, were ten women of various ages, races, and body sizes. While there were probably nearly two hundred women guests who had registered this morning for the weeks activities, or for a day or two, most were returning clients. This group and one other that had already been oriented were the newbies.

Ms. White entered the room with Kielbasa behind her and another women who had a penis leash on the man who was actually walking next to her. The women at the tables had been talking to one another about the boys who brought their bags to their rooms, and the fact that there really weren't all that many naked men around. The line, "I expected more, well you know what was heard."

Ms. White introduced herself as Janice and then said, "Ladies, I don't want to spend terribly much time talking through the orientation; I would rather be taking you places and demonstrating the pleasures you have waiting for you."

There was general applause. She continued, "The hotel is really a woman's area. There are literally thousands of naked men on the island for you to sample, but the hotel is a place where you can bring a boy back, but usually it is a place where you can just let your hair down. You can get a massage, but not a sexual one. Have a steam bath but not with boys. Have dinner laughing with the girls, and not have to worry about what that boy you have in tow thinks. Now there are no rules against you having a boy with you at the restaurant or in the steam bath. Certainly we encourage you to bring one of your rented boys back her to use. But there are rules for the way that boys are treated."

She paused and then continued. "This is Kielbasa; that is his name here. We don't care what his name is in the real world because he is a whore and he is here to do nothing more than please you. Now Kielbasa go over and show off your most endearing attribute."

Kielbasa went over to the table that had a small rise in front of it that allowed him to stand at crotch level with the table or really at crotch to eye level of the women. He stood with his hands behind his back and his legs spread apart. The military calls this at ease, and since this was not the first time he had done this, he actually was at ease. He stood directly in front of the women on the far right who gasped and placed her hands in front of her mouth. The others laughed at her. Kielbasa went to the next and so on down the line.

One woman called out, "Can we touch?"

Janice said, "Not yet. Kielbasa is, as I said a ho. You can do anything you like with him, within limits that are written in his contract, provided you rent him. Part of the orientation this afternoon will be taking you to the stud farm where he works. But if you see a boy who has a crotch that has been decorated, and, if you look at his right pectoral, has a number, in this case AAA Prime White Beef, then you know he is a ho. That number is what you would type in to find his price for the hour, day or even week. It will also tell you what you can demand from him, and what is out of bounds. Limits can be negotiated, with a good enough tip."

She laughed and continued. "If you see a boy like him, with a full crotch shaved or arrows pointing to the sausages, or even with henna tattoos that point to their fun zones and tell you what to do with their fun zones, they are usually a whore. If you see one of them in the hotel, they are either coming from a job or going to one, which means that they are the temporary property of another woman and you don't have the right to molest them. Judy will now tell you about the second type of boy you will find on the island." "Hi, I am Judy and this is my husband Jack. He is a slut not a ho. He still has his name and gets treated with respect, but respect to a slut means something different here than elsewhere." Judy now led Jack to the riser and had him walk in front of each woman but as she did she said to the first woman. "You would be insulting him if you ignored his package. I think it is a beautiful dick don't you?"

The woman, who was maybe 21, blushed. She was cute but a bit overweight and probably had not had much of a social life in college or high school.

Judy said, "Honey, you are here to see dicks, to touch dicks, to enjoy dicks, so relax and get a good look."

She continued talking to that young woman personally, but she was really talking to the whole table.

"We are lifestyle CFNM people. We came here starting about 15 years ago when it was first opened, and then 10 years ago Jack sold his business and we came here to start up a business selling sex toys and goods. We have a shop on the main street, but we sell a lot on line too. Jack spends his days at the gym, getting laid, and having some of the sex toys tried out on him. He is a million times more relaxed than he was, his health is amazing, and I will be able to keep him a lot longer than in that normal lifestyle. How old do you think Jack is?" The young woman answered, "Maybe 45 -- 50." Judy laughed. "He is 65. Isn't it amazing what being a slut will do for a man's health?" There was a smattering of applause as Judy continued moving Jack in front of one woman after another. She continued lecturing. "When you are in the village, if you see a body you like, say something to it. Boys can only be in the lifestyle village if they attached to a woman, and some women bring more than one. Therefore, if you are in a bar and you see a boy you like, and if he has no leash on him, it means he is fair game. Manners dictate that you speak to his penis first, and compliment it. So you might say something like, 'My, you are beautiful." He knows you are talking to his dick, so he expects that you will reach out and hold it."

There was some giggling, but most of the women were already well into the fetish and did not find this unusual.

Judy continued, "Or you can grab his ass and tell him how nice that is, if it is. Some women will talk about his tits. These boys can say no to an advance, although they usually won't, especially if you get them drunk."

She laughed, "You won't get them drunk because all the boys here are moderate drinkers since alcohol gets in the way of their Viagra or Cialis, and for your benefit, they all take the drugs. On the other hand, if you see a boy on a leash, you speak to his better half. You may say, 'that is such a nice dick, it looks good enough to eat' and the woman with him will say thank you, or it is good but look at his ass; that is his best feature. Ladies, there are thousands of naked men in the village of all ages, but all having wonderful bodies. They are here to pleasure you." Judy stopped talking and Janice now said, "Perhaps you are thinking than why should I pay for it. The reason is that the boys at the stud farm are professionals and they will do any fantasy you choose. Now individuals might have different limits, but outside of something that is really illegal, like castration, (gasp) they will fulfill any fetish you might want to try. One woman raised her hand and asked, "What about sanitation? I don't want to sit on a chair that has been occupied by even the best looking naked ass."

Janice and Judy both smiled. Janice said, "Boys, turn around and spread them. Ladies, can you see that all of the boys in the village are plugged. Judy, do the honors."

With that she grabbed the ring on Jack's butt plug and pulled it out with an audible swoosh. The plug looked like a goblet stem attached to a spearhead, only the spearhead was more rounded. The sphincter clamped around the stem part and that is what kept the spearhead in place. Judy said showing the plug, "No unplugged boys are allowed inside any store, bar, or other establishment or to sit on benches or other seats. So nothing gets out onto any place on which you might sit."

One woman said, "In the club I attend they have the boys sit on towels. That will end when I get home."

Judy reached in her purse and pulled out some lube that she smeared on the plug. "This is how it goes in," she said as she shoved it back up Jack's butt.

Someone said, "Doesn't that hurt him?" Judy said with a smile, "That is a small one. He is used to much bigger things than that going up there."

Ladies, there will be a tram taking us first to the village and then to the stud farm. Please use the facilities before we go if you need to. Meet us at the door to the right that says, "Tram station."

Five minutes later they were all at the station. A handful of women were getting off the tram, and three were bringing back whores. The women looked at the first boy with the pubic hair arrows pointing to his dick, and the second with pubic hair lightning bolts radiating from his penis, and the third, who was short but stocky and looked like he was 12, especially because he had just the smallest line of hair around the base of his dick. The ladies smiled and got on the tram, which was now empty, and waited for their big adventure.

They got to the first stop. It was the cottages on the outskirts of the village, and as they looked out the window they saw just what they wanted. Boys sitting on the porches of the cottages with the women next to them sitting and fondling the boys as they chatted to the other women. They saw a boy totally erect on one porch, and he seemed totally nonchalant about it. Then they saw three more on the street. One was on a leash with his wife or girl friend who was pointing it out to another woman who was holding another leashed man who was also sporting wood. You couldn't hear what was being said, but it was clear that the women were comparing boners. Janice explained that what just happened was that the women will walk their husbands down the street in the afternoon on their leashes with the hope of getting a good trade for an afternoon delight.

As they continued watching, one of the first couples met another couple and after a few sections of examination, there was another trade. Janice explained that people walk up and down the street all afternoon trading and comparing until each woman thinks she has found the best beef available, and then proceeds to take him home to fuck him. In the outside world these women would be considered sluts and the boys would be considered players, but Janice continued to explain that none of the boys minded and looked at the term the same way they looked at being called players.

At this moment women were coming onto the tram with boys on leashes, so Janice said to one of those women, "May I speak to your slut please?" The woman nodded.

"How do you feel about being a slut?" He must have been all of 24 while the woman he was with had to be in her mid 40s. He responded with a huge grin.

"Dude," he said, "Best feeling in the world. I spend most of my time with my face in pu.. er lady parts..."

The woman said, "you better not say that word, or you won't get your spanking tonight." She laughed when she said it.

He continued. "I spend the two weeks I am here having sex with I don't know how many women. I am constantly getting real sex, the way that my buds only get with their hands. I love every aspect of being a slut."

"And that, Ladies," Janice said, "is why you should have no problems objectifying these boys. They are just in heaven as long as their members, tongues or penises are going into something warm and wet."

Most of the women had their boys on leashes, but here were two boys who were unleashed and standing in the boys section. That is when a boy is unleashed and unplugged he cannot sit down and must remain standing in the aisle. Each woman, on walking past, copped a feel.

Janice decided to show her charges how to deal with free boys, so when they finally got to the stop just before theirs, she instructed each of the women in her group to introduce themselves to both penises. So when they arrived at village center, each woman stroked both boys as they left. Janice was gratified to see that they were both fully erect by the time she got off the tram behind her charges.

On getting off the tram, Janice gathered them together and said that they would be going to the stud farm on the 3:45 tram, which gave them two full hours to explore the city center. She would met them here at the tram stop, but they should explore the shops and the bars, the bars especially because they all had games and contests all week long, and the women should see what was there that might turn them on. The majority headed off to the nearest clothing shop, but Jane decided she wanted to explore the street. She was going to see what she had been missing.

Jane married her high school sweetheart. Other than her dad, he was the only man she had ever seen naked. They divorced earlier this year. It wasn't a bad divorce; their two girls were out of the house, and Jane thought that she might want to start dating again. It was Jane's youngest who got her to come here. After a few too many glasses of white wine her daughter Francine confessed that she and her husband were in a swinger club. When Jane said she thought that was sexist, Francine explained that it really was a feminist swingers club, and after a few more glasses, she explained that these were cfnm swinger parties. Jane was somewhat taken aback at first, but began to think that it sounded interesting, especially when she thought of her son-in-law naked.

Francine continued to push. She said that her mother should try this out. After all she should be far more sexually experienced this time around. This would be a safe way for you to experience a lot male members. "I love dad," she said, "but if his is the only one you have ever seen, how can you really tell if the next guy has what it takes?"

Jane didn't know if she really believed the logic, but she really wanted to see a whole bunch of naked men. Now that she had the opportunity to go out and explore, and be a "player" she decided she wasn't going to waste her time in a clothing store. She was going after dick.

She started up the street, and there was a couple walking towards her. At first she wanted to look away from the man's crotch, but then she realized why she was on the street in the first place and she stared. The man and the woman smiled as they walked towards her and recognized that she was gazing at his penis. The more Jane looked at it, the more she realized it did not look like her ex-husband's or what she remembered about her father.

As they got closer, the woman pulled the leash a bit tighter indicating that her man should stop. He understood that also meant that he should spread his legs to give this strange woman full exposure.

Jane came over and without even asking the woman permission, she grabbed the penis in front of her.

"This looks so different," she said.

The woman smiled and said, "You are from the States, eh? I bet this is the first uncircumcised penis you have ever seen."

Jane mused somewhat distractedly, "You know it is the third one I have ever seen, and the first uncircumcised one.

The woman replied, "They are not really different, although I think ours are better. But take your thumb and forefinger like so," and she placed them on the top and bottom of the head of his dick, "and just pull back like so, and voila, you see the cute little head pop out. See how you can now let it go back a bit and still see a bit of the head hiding or let it go all the way back and see him be bashful. I love playing with the skin. Here you try."

Jane was now really intrigued. She thought, ok, I was a good girl in high school, and that was fine, but now I am going to at least have two weeks of being a slut. No, they are the sluts; I am a player. Isn't that what is the whole point of feminism to allow women to do all the things men do? She took her fingers and began playing with his foreskin, and she thought, what a hoot.

All of a sudden the boy piped up, "Excuse me, dear," he said.

Jane really expected him to say something like please this is embarrassing, can we stop this, but she was shocked with what he did say, once she understood its meaning.

"Hon, if we don't get me to a cube really soon, we are going to have to pay for this ladies dry cleaning."

Jane looked confused. The woman said, "They explained what the cubes were didn't they?"

Jane shook her head no.

The woman said, "It's just easier to show you." They walked half a block towards the sign that said women's restroom, but before they got there, they turn slightly into an alcove. There, Jane saw six square pillars roughly four feet high each side being four feet as well. What really shocked her was the sight of three men standing on those pillars with lights shining on their crotches as they urinated. One man had a woman standing behind him shaking off his empty member. The second man had his better half in front of him saying, "Hands on your hips. Now once you finish, thrust you hips so it flops up to your belly. Then flop it down again. Get it nice and dry before you come down." The third man was apparently free having no leash on him, but he knew better than to shake if off with his hands, since that would be considered covering up. So he bounced up and down a few time and then shook from side to side. He looked down and decided he was not dry, and bounced up and down again. Perhaps it was also that he knew he was being watched from a park bench across the street that made him gyrate as much as he did.

Jane was absolutely fascinated. She knew men did this, but she had never seen it.

The woman said, "There is an empty cube next to the one we are using, why don't you come up here and watch Jack piss?"

Jane at first was going to say that she could see well enough here, but then it was why not? She thought, I wonder if they watch the boys peeing at Francine's parties? I wonder what Jeff (Francine's husband's) penis looks like? So she got up on the other cube and watched the man put his feet in the foot guides and realized that the spotlights came on just as soon as he did. "I am going to pull back his skin," the woman said, "at least at first so you can see him better, then I will let it go back to normal." Jane thought, this doesn't arouse me sexually, but it sure is interesting.

A voice came from below, "Excuse me madam, but I really need to use the cube."

The voice belonged to what seemed to be a 30 something blond boy who was becoming bald in the back but still quite youthful and cute. Jane said, "Oh, excuse me, I am sorry."

He said with a big grin, "No problem, would it be too forward of me to ask if you would care to hold it. I would rather not have to shake it myself."

Jane, not knowing where this voice came from, said loudly and clearly, "Then come on up." The woman next to her said, "Just stand behind him and grab it with both hands and point. In a second you will be experiencing pissing while standing up."

Jane said, "How come a cute little slut like you is all alone?" Where those words came from, she also didn't know.

He said, "My wife just took me off my leash so that you could have this opportunity." When they finished Jane realized that the Canadian couple were long gone, and she felt bad for not thanking them. She said to the boy after many shakes, "Well, let me take you back to your wife so I can thank her."

Jane explained to his wife why she was here and that she was just now beginning to explore the other sex. The woman said, "I am Nora, and this is Fred, and I want you to fully explore this boy. I would suggest you do it with your tongue."

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
12