Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 06

Story Info
More about the training center where the boys are kept naked.
4.6k words
4.08
36.9k
12
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

This is not a stand-alone story. Before you can understand this chapter you must read Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot part 1.

*****

When Firebush woke Beercan Tuesday morning, Beercan realized that he was starring directly at a pair of shaven low hangers and an erect penis jutting out of a patch of bright red pubic hair that had been manscaped to look like flames, and that the women had even put on a temporary tattoo to magnify the firebush them. Since pajamas or blankets or other forms of cover-ups were not permitted to the boys, or course, there was nothing keeping Firebush from starring at Beercan's morning wood, especially considering the pubic hair arrow that the women had shaved to draw every eye direct to his dick. What surprised both of them was the fact that looking at each other's manhood did not embarrass or upset them. Neither one was terribly interested in men sexually, but they were now so comfortable with male nudity that all their prior homophobic senses were long gone. The only thing Beercan could say was, "Dude, the tats really make it. Did you whore yesterday? You must have raked in the tips."

Firebush answered, "Yesterday was good. I got tips and I did some sexual acts that I didn't think I would like but I did, and they got me a day off my second month, but I am going to fuck up today or tomorrow so I get the day put back on, and maybe get an over the knee spanking out of it as well." He grinned from ear to ear when he said it and his dick twitched a bit too knowing full well that everything said was recorded so that he could pretty much guarantee that his ass was going to be hot and red before the day was over.

Firebush continued, "You need to go to the cube, then we go to breakfast, and then get cleansed. Kielbasa, TNA, Sweetchecks, and Baby Dick, were finishing up breakfast when they got there. Breakfast was very good; the boys never suffered from bad eating. There was a young woman who was there only to pour coffee. The boys did all the other kitchen work, but women made the coffee, and this very attractive woman in a short skirt made sure that the boys drank at least four large capfuls.

"Some ladies like water sports and to watch you pee, so we have to make sure you are well loaded," she said with a grin. What she did not tell them was that the coffee was infused with Viagra, and each cup was half a tablet. As soon as he had finished his last cup of coffee, Kielbasa was escorted to the baths by an average looking middle-aged woman.

The same situation happened a while later when a different woman came to get Babydick. Each of the other guys disappeared in the same manner over the course of probably an hour which gave Beercan time to eat digest and of course drink his coffee.

Beercan was the last one left, when a very nice 60 year-old woman came out to get him and explained that she was going to tend to him that morning. She went on to say that they have a lottery each day in the village to determine which women get to do the cleaning, inside and out. She said, "It takes about an hour and a half to do it all, but it actually is more like a nice long massage than anything else, and all the boys really like it. Let me tell you, I have lived on this island now for three years, and whenever I win the lottery, I feel like I just won a millions dollars. The women of the island love this too you know." She now grabbed his dick, as was the custom, and used it as a leash to lead him to the bathroom.

When they got to the bathroom, he could see that they were finishing up with Babydick and sending him out of the bathroom. TNA was being showered and rubbed down. Firebush was out of sight but he could hear him moaning. The lady led him to the cube. She first held for him when he went to the cube and rubbed his ass as he pissed, and when she had shaken him off and decided he was done, she led him to a bench that had been set up for body shaving, and she then laid him down and tied him face up on that bench. She placed hot towels on his stomach and crotch. She took off the towel that was over his stomach and the top of his crotch and said, "This won't do. You are supposed to have a pubic hair arrow that draws the eye from your chest to that lovely beer can you have above your balls. They certainly named you right. Now your bush is back to looking like a bush again, and boys should not have a bush you know. So I am going to shave this and then use my Sharpie to show future stylists how to do it. She did the job in no time, and then removed the other towels.

"What a shame you don't have more hair on your thighs. I could make arrows pointing up as well as down, but oh well. Time to shave your dick and balls. No woman should have to peer through pubic hair to see a dick or balls," she said as she started shaving.

"Both men and women," she continued tend to treat dicks and balls as ugly, embarrassing, and to be hidden away. That is just anti-sex propaganda. Women should be taught to enjoy the sight of them, the feel of them, and should treat the male body for what it really is - a woman's amusement park. Dicks should always be out there so that women can grab them, stroke them, caress them, lick them and eventually fuck them." By the time she was finished Beercan was fully erect again.

She told him that she was going to untie him, and that he need to go over to what looked like a spanking bench and she would strap him on to that. Now I am going to be cleaning your insides, but it is not to humiliate you. Beercan could see that Firebush had been just taken off the bench and realized that was why he had been moaning. He knew what was going to happen next. It was not the first time he had been his guts had been washed out at the center, and he knew it would not be the last, but after having been pegged before, and know that he might be pegged again, getting "hosed" was simply not that big a deal. However, like Firebush before him, he moaned a lot. She then took him into the shower and had a lovely time soaping him up, washing it off, and then toweling him dry. She probably spent a lot more time and attention on his dick, balls, and butt, but that was why she was there. She then led him to what looked like a hot tub. Of course, leading meant grabbing a handful of scrotum or penis or combination and starting to pull; he had no choice but to follow.

The hot tub was filled with oil and sunscreen.

"You boys will be playing on the beach when you are fucking, so we don't want you to get sun burned. Every couple of hours, you will come back here for reapplications, unless you are a fan of swimming and diving. Then you have to do it more often." The last thing she did was redraw the number 4 on his ass.

There were no clocks on the island; the motto was that there was no time, just pleasure - for her. Nevertheless, Beercan believed it had to be about 10:00 a.m., and now cleansed inside and out, freshly coated with sun block, and with a slap on his ass, Beercan was told to walk out into the sunlight. He walked passed the sign that said, "Whore's entrance. AAA Prime Beef Stud Farm."

A second sign read:

"ATTENTION BEEFCAKE SLUTS.

YOU ARE ON DUTY NOW.

GET READY TO FUCK AND BE FUCKED!"

Beercan thought that he would come out to a traditional whorehouse with him sitting in a window or something, but he walked out into a courtyard. As he walked out into the courtyard, he saw Ms. Leister coming toward him. She said, "I want to show you around your new working environment. She grinned and grabbed his dick. She then pushed him up against the wall and began to kiss him almost violently. Bercan did not object and put his hands on her ass as he rocked himself back and forth.

She loosened her grip on his penis ever so slightly allowing her to jerk him off as he thrust back and forth. When he was fully erect, she pushed him back with both of her hands.

Removing her hands from his erection, she said, "Much as I would like to fuck you, you have work to do slut boy."

She now grabbed his hard cock almost roughly, and said,

"In Amsterdam say, the women sit in windows or lie around waiting for men to choose them, but you boys aren't sexy when you are lying around that way. You need to be active. It what I wanted in high school, to see not only the boys' locker room, but the swim team competing in the nude, and the naked gym class, and the naked,... well you get the idea."

She gave him a wicked grin and continued.

"We like seeing your dicks flopping up and down and your balls bouncing around and your muscles pumping. Jumping jacks and pull ups so that I can watch chests and biceps, thighs and asses, as well as your eggs (she grabbed his scrotum and rolled his balls in her hand as she said this), and your sausages, especially when the bush is still there but so trimmed (she now moved her other hand to his pubic hair) So this whorehouse is designed to let the women watch you play, and when they decide that they want to feel the goods as well as watch them, they press a button and a number comes up, and the boy with that number on his ass goes off to get fucked.

She brought him over to the right side of the courtyard.

"First look at the swimming and diving pool," she said. The pool that rose about one story above the ground. He could see the diving board from where he was standing and could see Kielbasa doing a version of a swan dive. Even from his side angel he could see that with every bounce all of Keilbasa's muscles were and his dick and balls were flopping. He then looked and saw that there was a pavilion that was directly across from the pool with what had to be clear and unobstructed views of the board and the boys who would be on it. Having allowed Beercan to have a view, Ms. Liester continued the conversation.

"Notice how it faces the building with that tiered viewing deck for the ladies. What you cannot see from here is that there is a lower deck too. You saw Kielbasa's dive and now you can now see T. N. A. bouncing on the board now. I bet you can you can imagine how the women on the top deck, some of whom have binoculars, are staring at his dick and balls flopping up and down and at his abs and pecs clenching and unclenching as he sets up his dive. I've sat up there and it is a beautiful thing to watch."

T.N.A. hit the water at almost the same moment that Beercan saw Kielbasa pull him self out of the water on the far side of the pool and stand on the pool ledge directly across from the viewing area. He stood for a second to let the water drip off, and then went to stand underneath fans that dried him from above, towels being completely forbidden.

Ms. Leister said, "What you cannot see from here is that the wall at that side of the pool is glass. So, in order to pull himself up to the drying deck, Kielbasa gave the women on the lower deck a beautiful full frontal view from just inches away. This allows the women to ogle to their hearts content, but you boys can't really see into the viewing section. You will understand it all better once you have taken your turn, so lets get you up there. You can dive can't you?"

Beercan nodded yes.

The walked around to the back and Ms. Leister pointed to the "SLUT ENTERANCE" and Beercan walked in and in the darker entrance way he almost bumped into a man he had not seen before. The blond must have been six foot seven inches solid muscle. He looked at Beercan and said with a noticeable German accent, "Can you make a backflip dive? The vant to look at a backside. I cannot do those."

Before Beercan could answer, the young man said, "Oh sorry, I forgot the rules and you never know who is looking. I got one bad spanking yesterday and don't feel like another today, maybe tomorrow." He grinned and then put his hand out and grabbed Beercan's cock to do the proper "handshake" for males, and Beercan reached out and grabbed the other man's penis. What Beercan had in his hand was at least ten inches of flaccid, uncut dick. The man said, "My name is Boa as in Boa Constrictor."

Beercan said with a laugh, "I can understand that. I am Beercan."

Boa said, "I see the ladies were as accurate with your name too."

Beercan said, "I haven't seen you around before."

Boa replied, "We are from the European and Canadian AAA Beef Markets. You have just been with the American Prime Beef Shop; we all one kind of whores in this whorehouse. There are other brothels for the aged prime beef, or the lumberjacks, or whatever."

At that moment someone yelled from upstairs, "Come on you sluts. Lets get this line moving." Boa turned around to go up the stairs and Beercan began to do the same. He got up stairs and saw a line of about 15 boys getting ready to dive. He lined up with the boys when a woman with a British accent who he had not seen before slapped him on the ass and said, "We need some more tongues on nubbin rubbin duty."

She slapped the two boys in front of Beercan also on the rump and told them to go. Since he didn't know what was going on, he asked the other two guys, and they told him to follow them. They went down the stairs and walked down the hall way passed other guys who had clearly just finished their dives and were on the way to swim again.

As they walked by they high fived the guys and said with a laugh, "Pussy licking duty, oh yea." They walked and turned a corner and Beercan realized that they were now in the viewing pavilion. It seemed however that there was only a solid wall but then he saw a green light and the first boy in line got on his hands and knees and pushed open what appeared to be almost a pet door. He pushed his way in and started to crawl. When all you could see was his butt, the next boy in line said, "bon appetite, Mate." Just about 15 feet later they saw another green light, and he gave Beercan a salute and crawled in.

Further down the path, Beercan saw another green light and figured this was his. He got down on his knees and immediately he saw just the vagina of a woman Apparently she was sitting on some kind of chair that allowed her to watch the boys diving, but when she wanted to be stimulated, all she needed to do was raise her legs on to a two leg rests that not only spread her legs but turned on the green light. Beercan saw that she was massaging herself, but recognized that she wanted help. He rapidly crawled up and began to thrust his tongue deeply into her box. He then began to lick and bite her clit. He continued as she held his head with her hands and forced his nose deeper into her pubic bush. The smell and the tastes drove him into a frenzy, but it was almost impossible for him to grab his dick in that confined space and still keep his balance. Nevertheless, he had a massive, drippy, piece of wood between his legs. After about five minutes, as he was really getting into it, the woman began to moan, shudder, and even let go a few drops of urine into his mouth. She then said, "That was nice, you can go now."

He had to walk down the hall back toward the diving board with his boner, but by now he was used to that. He knew better than trying to cover it up, although a spanking from Ms. Leister might be fun. As he approached the stairs up to the diving board, the British woman stopped him and said, "We have plenty of divers. You need to go to play basketball its court three. Just go back into the courtyard and go straight. You will see it is marked."

As he turned to go back out into the courtyard, she slapped him hard on the ass, and said, "Nice boner. Nice muff diving." She laughed but he knew she was being honest and not sarcastic.

He walked through the courtyard past a short, muscular boy with a fireplug chest and a Prince Valiant haircut.

"See that 'Two' light up there, that has to be your station mate. They have to give me some time off; I've cum five times in the last hour. I am a proud slut, but I need at least a half an hour to get it up again."

Beercan replied, "My tongue has been busy, but my dick wants to get into something wet and warm and not my hand. What's with this job?'

"You're in a tiny basketball court, just enough from for a one on one game with one way mirror walls so the women can watch you play. If his number comes up, then he goes to get fucked; if your number comes up, you go out and walk to the room with the open door. You go in and she has paid for an hour to do whatever she wants to you."

He walked in to the room and found that it was indeed a thin basketball court with what seemed to be mirrors on three sides, but he knew better. Behind the mirrors were rooms that would provide full frontal and rear views of the boys at play. If he made a jump shot, there would be a woman watching his dick and balls flop up. Someone would be watching his ass as he dribbled down the court. Standing in the court practicing his free throws was T.N.A.

Beercan said, "I thought you were swimming."

T.N.A., "They sent me and a Swedish boy here to play. He got the call so now I am waiting for you. Lets play."

Beercan said, "I've never played naked basketball before, but its still a fun game, once you realize that there is nothing to seeing another naked man. Dicks and balls are interesting, not ugly, and once you get used to the idea that you don't want to fuck me and I don't want to fuck you, then touching your naked crotch is just part of the game."

He was saying this because he was backing out dribbling the ball with his left hand on T.N.A's crotch as T.N.A. was guarding him fully up against Beercan's backside. They were having a strong game when first T.N.A.'s number came up followed by Beercan's the next second. They walked in together and came to a door. An older woman pointed to T.N.A., and said, "You get that cut little tushy of yours in here. He did and she closed the door. Beercan gave a soft sigh of relief and walked on to the next open door he saw.

Standing there is a full length slip with a lacy top was a middle aged woman. She was still a beauty however. Her body would have been considered fine were she twenty, and her face was classical with high cheekbones and deep blue eyes. Her hair was dark setting off the eyes even more. Her slip accentuated her curves, especially her voluptuous breasts and her fine, round ass. She noticed Beercan's dick twitch. Whether that was the product of the Viagra coffee or not didn't matter to either of them.

"Walk over here," she said, "and spread your legs and stand at ease." He did so and she cupped and felt his balls, then his dick. She then sat down and looked him up and down before feeling his thighs and calves. She stood up again and felt his chest and told him to turn around so that she could feel his ass. She then went to a telephone and picked up the receiver.

"I have number four in here," she said into the hone. "I am purchasing him for two hours. If I buy him in the future I might want to spank him or peg him but not today. Thank you." She then turned to Beercan and told him to get on the bed face up.

The bed was narrow and as soon as he was on it, she pressed a button that caused wings to came out on the side and bottom. Beercan was now spread eagle on the bed and she told him not to move as she flipped cuffs on his writs and ankles. The cuffs were well padded and while he could not get out of them, they did not hurt or cut off his circulation.

She then said, "Now I will be blindfolding you because I like to play naked, and you are not allowed to see me that way. You can only fantasize."

As she put on his mask, she told him to really enjoy what was going to happen next since the next time she was going to purchase him, it was going to be for domestic discipline and pegging.

She said, "I have a hairbrush, a wooden spoon, and my old slippers that I will use on you as you lay across my lap. Then I have a peg race in store for you, and heaven forbid if you do not come in first. But for now, I am just going to enjoy your body. Can you hear that? It is my slip coming off. You would love to see my naked body wouldn't you?"

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
12