Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well your other senses will have to make up for it."

She now got on the bed and straddled his face. His tongue automatically came out of his mouth to engage in cunnilingus.

But she said, "Not so fast boy. First feel my bush on your face. I am going to rub it over your face down to your nose. Now breath deep,"

As she did this she began to massage his inner thigh and balls. The she moved up to rub his biceps as she bit his nipples first soft, then hard, then she suckled them. When she saw that he was totally erect, she finally moved down on his face far enough so that she began to grind her pussy into his mouth. He obliged her by digging his tongue deep inside her and by licking and then biting her clit and then once again thrusting his tongue deep inside her. She responded by forcing her pussy deeply onto his face, at times almost suffocating him but always pulling up when he really needed a breath.

While he was eating her out, she was licking, biting and suckling his nipples or licking his sweaty armpits. She licked down from his nipples to his navel and then to his thighs always being careful never to touch his dick. At points she got off his face to move in between his legs to suck his balls and lick his thighs, but no matter how hard he thrust, she did not tough his dick.

For over an hour she teased him and used him.

She said, "The next time I buy you, I will ask you to tell me how many strokes of my hairbrush, spoon, and slipper you will take in exchange for getting off? If it is not enough, I won't let you cum, but I intend to peg you in any case." She then left him and sat down far away. She walked to the door and shut it as if she had left the room even though she did not. He started asking whether she was there, but she did not answer. He continued to thrust the sky but with no friction available, he dick could not cum. When, perhaps five minutes when by, he finally went soft, and she walked over and got back on his face. This time she began to lick his dick, and it sprang back to life immediately. She now placed a condom on his dick and went over and slid it into herself. She began to fuck his dick with her pussy and even with the condom on, he shot in less than ten strokes. As soon as he was done, she removed the condom and made him drink the contents.

She had been watching Boa playing basketball as she fucked him, and she was done with Beercan, she helped him into a chair and flipped on Boa's number. She got her slip back on and then took off Beercan's blindfold. As soon as Boa came in, she tied him down on the bed, She then had Beercan stand up and told him to leave but not before slapping him on the ass and telling him that he did really well both when he was in front of the swimming pool and here.

"In the next few days, I am going to buy you for a whole 24 hours," she said slapping his ass really hard just to make sure he knew what was in store for him.

"I hope this boy's dick is as good as your tongue." She then opened the door, and slapped his other butt cheek.

"I like both cheeks to be evenly red," she said as he left her room.

He realized that he needed to go to the cube and piss, and that is where Ms. Leister found him. She told him that he would be free for the rest of the day, since he needed for the club pegging party in the village. Go in to the showers, and get more sunscreen on. They will remove your number so that you can play ball or go swimming without having to work. We are going to need you ready to play tonight.

12