Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

She left him tied up and sat in a chair and watched him for what must have been several minutes. Who knows, in her state, it could have been more, and it could have been less. She thought, "I really want to get myself together and paddle this boy's butt, and he really wants me to get it together and paddle his butt.

So summoning all of her strength, she got up and begin to unbind him. He asked if she was ok, and she said, "Yes, but look at what you did to me. You need to be disciplined."

He smiled and said, "Yes ma'am."

While she continued to sit, she told him stretch and get loose since he had been bound for a long time. She just watched him do it until she thought he was ready to be spanked.

She said, "you're going to have some choices now. You can bend over that padded saw horse, or you can climb on to that spanking bench."

He chose the padded horse and she had him bend over it and then bound his ankles and wrists to it.

"Now you have the choice of the hair brush or the ping pong paddle."

He said, "Hair brush, Please."

"Please," she repeated. "Very polite. Don't ever tell me again that you are not a good boy. You are a very good boy who will be treated like a very bad boy every time you come to this club."

What they did not know is that Giselle had been watching the whole thing at the same time that she was teasing the life out of Jim. She did this thing called "slow masturbation" in which she tied Jim up and then blindfolded him. She sat on his face for a while and played with his nipples, or she played with his belly button just above his dickhead but she did not touch it. He would writhe and thrust, but he only pushed the air and got no friction or release. She would then get off his face and lick his inner thighs or balls, but never his dick. If he got a bit soft, she would rub or lick the undershaft until he got hard again, but once that happened she would get back on his face and play with any body part that suited her fancy except his dick. They had been doing this for about twenty minutes when James and Megan came in, and while she knew that Jim could hear what was going on, she realized that he couldn't see any of it. She continued teasing him and making sure he heard every word. And she continued teasing him throughout James' punishment session.

As soon as James' punishment session was over, and as soon as both James and Megan left the room, Giselle climbed on to Jim's lap and slid his penis into her. Almost as soon as his dick felt the membrane and slid into the wet pussy, he came. He couldn't help it, and Giselle laughed and said, "You heard your wife, now you can lick my platter clean."

Even though he felt as if he had just cum out his entire body through his dick, he obeyed her orders. He thought that there was no way that much cum came from him, but he kept on licking until she told him to stop. Once she was totally satisfied, even though she didn't have a major orgasm, she released him. She and Thor weren't going anywhere tonight, and she knew that this was foreplay for that would get her ready for all of the other boys throughout night and well into Sunday morning. But it was really good foreplay, she thought.

Giselle asked Jim if his wife liked spanking, and he answer that it seemed that way.

"Do you like to be spanked," she asked?

He said, "Yes."

She said, "I don't like to spank but I love to watch. I will let your wife know what we saw and suggest that you also need a good session tomorrow morning.

By this point the houseboys were coming to get the area ready for the pegging demonstrations. They asked Giselle if they were one of the couples who were doing the demonstration, and she said that she was but with her husband. She patted Jim on the butt, maybe slightly too hard, and the houseboy showed her the list.

She looked at it and said, "We are in bedroom 5. Oh good, that is our room anyhow. No problem."

Jim had overheard it on his way out of the barn and thought, "Oh good, Thor is going to get his butt fucked. Nice."

He went back into the house to find Megan and when he did, she told him that they were going to watch Sara do Steve. "And if you are a good boy, maybe I will do you next. Or should I wait until tomorrow morning after I paddle your butt? Giselle told me that you heard my session with James. Does that all sound interesting to you?"

Without waiting for an answer she said, "I knew it would. But really do you want me to peg you now or then?"

He paused, and she said, "Remember that your dick's pleasure will depend on your ass's. You are not going to get anything other than your own hand until I find out what it is like to have a penis."

He sighed knowing he had lost. "Tomorrow morning." At least that would be private.

They went down to the basement and found where Steve and Sara were. They were standing on a riser that brought the bed up to eye level for the women and men who would be watching the demonstration. This was where Steve was going to be pegged, but it was Sara who was sitting on the bed. Steve was kneeling in front of her.

Sara said, "Ok, it is show time ladies and gentlemen. See this toy. It has a round end here that will be going into me, and then this phallic end that will be going into Steve. I have on a harness that I can show you ladies later but not now because the boys would see too much flesh. Notice that the phallic part is filled with lube and it is only about six inches. I have bigger ones but for tonight, this is right. Giselle tells me that she is using one on Thor that is identical to his own measurements. But this should be good enough."

She waited a minute for the group to remember who Thor was and for the men to gasp and the women to giggle. Then she continued. "First Steve will use his tongue to lube me up, and then he will slide the rounded side into me so that it rubs up against my clitoris. He will then attach it to the straps that are around my waist and crotch."

It took Steve a minute or so to do that and when he looked at his audience he realized that even though their wives were stroking them, there was not a boner to be seen.

"Ladies, Steve is going to put a pillow on the bed and lie down over it. Do it Steve." He did.

"He will get on his elbows and knees, and jut his butt out over the back of the bed. And now I am going to know what it feels like to have the power and control of a man in sex, and he is going to know what it feels like to be a woman."

She walked up behind him.

"Now gently put the head of it right up to his butt hole. We don't want to push to hard at first. Now, the head is in. I know that doing this as a demonstration is not sexy, but we have done it at home, and I find it very erotic. All right the head is in. He is being filled with lub from the dildo so that it is much easier now to slide it in. In fact, I just need the slightest push and it goes right in."

She stood closer to him and grabbed his pelvis.

"Ladies, here we go."

With that she began to fuck him. Every time she pushed in or out, the round ball rubbed against her clitoris and the faster she pumped the more pleasure she got. She began to realize that she was fucking just like a man and loving it. However, she started worrying if he were getting enough pleasure. So this is how men feel. And she was getting really tired. She thought that men don't cum when they have their prostate massaged even though it does arouse them. So she reached around and began to jerk him off as she fucked him. She said to him quietly, "Remember this when you have your dick inside of me the next time. Your dick in me doesn't hit my clitoris any more than this hitting your prostate hits your dick."

She started to realize that this was something that was so totally intimate that she needed to stop. But she continue to fuck him and jerk him off until he came and then she stopped and pulled out.

"Alright ladies, who's next? There are enough toys for all of you."

*****

Chapter 8 will take us back to the Island to see how Beercan is holding up through the weekend.

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers