Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

Robert said, "No problem. In fact, that could be fun. In fact, I wonder if Misty, my wife, would ever want to piss on me. That could be interesting."

The woman replied, "Oh it is. I would continue discussing it with you while you pee, but I have to take your cup back to the station now. There are lots of other boys waiting their turns. Now, when you finish, you may not walk away without shaking your dick. Look on the screens up there. See the model, you put your hands on your hips, and the you bounce your dick up to your navel three times, like he is doing there, then you slap it side to side three times, like he is doing there, and then three more up downs like he is." He really didn't need the instructions; he saw guys doing it while he waited his turn, and the guys on his right and left are both shaking theirs' now.

He finishes, does his shake down (kinda fun, he thinks) and goes back to the line for the rest of the physical. Next stage is for blood tests for sexually transmitted diseases. The nurse does an excellent blood draw; she is a real professional, but she still massages his balls before and after the draw. As she is groping him she says, "I wish I could do this to some of my male patients in real life, but that would not be ethical. I am so glad you boys are into this." She sends him to the next station, and he is back in line again.

The testicular cancer and hernia exams come next. That is followed by the prostate exam, even though most of the men are too young to need it. The final nurse checks his heart and blood pressure, but makes sure to grope him as well. It is the first time in his life that a doctor listens to his heart while pulling on his balls and stroking his dick. She checks his reflexes by holding his dick and slapping his balls. She tells him his reflexes are fine, and that she would test his butt reflexes, except that other women had the privilege of working over his backside throughout the rest of the day and well into tomorrow morning.

Finally, she explains to him that he was clearly healthy enough for sex and for the Viagra that will be given on a daily basis. She also explains, that the V Energy Drink is indeed laced with two tablets, which is evident, because he is fully erect. She strokes his dick twice more and plays with his balls a bit, and then says, "Everything is in working order. You are ready to move on."

She gives him his card, and points to one of the halls, and when he gets there he sees a line of guys walking towards the hallway. He catches up to the line, and very quickly there are several more men behind him as well as a long line in front of him. This line moves at a pace of a few steps and then full stop, and the guys now dick to ass once again. Robert is afraid that this will be where they test him to see whether he can do male/male play, but it is not long before he realizes that this is the line for something very different.

The mood of these boys is somber, and the boys, especially the old vets, in front of him are subdued. They are silent and in their own worlds, and if a newbie tries to ask something, he is told, "Not now, just wait and listen. You will understand soon." The hall is tightly packed and it has the rich aroma of fresh sweat and testosterone. At the end of every zig or zag is a brightly lit urinal that is on a riser. When a boy finishes and shakes off, if he tries to get into a place in line that is farther back than his original position, the other guys push him to his proper place. He is often spanked as he is pushed. If he walks back towards his original place, the other men give him room to return to his spot.

The snaking corridor conceals how far a guy has to go or what awaits him once he gets there. However, Robert is beginning to hear sounds. They all can. At first it is muffled swacks, but the swatting and slapping sounds become more clear as they move. Then, the unmistakable sounds of wood, metal, or leather hitting skin get louder as do the yelps, cries and swearing. He walks a few feet and stops. When the line stops, he hears about twenty cries, curses, or yelps in either tenor, bass, or a baritone. He and the other guys are actually counting them quietly as they walk. The sounds stop for a minute, they move another few feet, and then another twenty or so in a different male voice.

The veterans know what is coming, but for first timers like Robert, it takes a bit of reflection to realize that he is facing his first discipline session. Now he understands that each guy in line is going to feel the strap before they will be able to get on the boat. Knowing that he is about to get his ass pummeled turns him on. He is sweating profusely, but he also has the churning in his balls, and like most of the guys in line, the sounds cause his dick to rise completely, and it is dripping a bit too. He feels bad for the boy he is leaking on, but the guy behind him is leaking on him. Robert doesn't care. He wants his ass to look the guys who did his intake.

As he moves in line, he begins to hear more than just the slapping, strapping, and swatting sounds, as well as the yelps, cries, and moans that followed those cracks. He is now able to detect female voices. He starts to make out a few words here and there, but he cannot understand a full sentence.

The line moves straight towards a doorway, and Robert thinks that they are there. But when he goes through the door, he sees one of the naked guys from his first interrogation session directing traffic. There are five new corridors, and they tell each boy to wait until he is directed into one of them. Hall One requires a boy to take a hard left, while Two requires a soft left. Hall Three seems to go straight ahead, while Four and Five are soft and hard rights. The two boys ahead of him go into Halls One and Two respectively, while Robert is directed to go straight ahead. The sounds are considerably louder now and seem to be coming from multiple places.

He walks straight for only a few paces and then comes to a wall and needs to turn left. The spanking, swatting, strapping sounds and the accompanying curses, cries, and moans are more intense. He walks a few more paces down the hall and realizes that he is now alone, but when he comes to a wall and turns right, he sees a doorway leading into a small room. There is light coming into that small room from the right, telling him that there is another room next to it.. He sees five guys ahead of him and goes to stand in line behind the last one. Looking into that waiting area, he realizes that each boy would have to stand there before he gets to go into the next room on the right. And he figures that he knows very well what is going on in that room to the right. Of course, inside that little room is a woman with a CFNM T-shirt next to a computer.

He is able to look past the other guys and look into the antechamber. That fifth guy stands in the doorway talking to the woman at the door. Robert watches that guy give the woman his Card. She scans it, gives it back to him, and then she turns him around to face the room letting him see everything taking place in there. Once she has him spun him, she grabs his penis, or his balls, or both, to ensure that he must keep looking at what was happening in the room.

While the guy in the doorway can see into the room, Robert can make out only a little of what is going on, but each time he moves he hears more. When the fourth guy in front of him is in the waiting area, he hears a female voice say something about old hands get them one after another, but he can't make out the rest. He hears the first crack and begins to count. There are twenty-four different kinds of slaps, cracks, double slaps, swacks, along with just about twenty curses and howls of pain. Robert figures that the guy is trying to man-up and stay silent, but he fails after no more than four good ones. Robert thinks, "I am tough. I can make it through the whole session."

He hears "NEXT," and then there are just three more before his turn. He can clearly see the third guy walk up and give his card to the woman. She scans it, and Robert hears her say, "Newbie. Turn around and let me see your ass." He does and she says, "Nice, I am going to enjoy watching you get it. This is going to be a real turn on." Robert watches her spin him so that he can see inside the room, and then she grabs his balls and he winces. She says, "Oh, you must have liked that." She then begins to say something to him very quietly. Robert cannot hear it, but the boy is nodding.

All the while Robert can hear the sounds of wood or leather landing on naked flesh. He still could not make out what the women in the room are saying, but the cries of the boy getting paddled and whipped inside that hidden room are loud and clear. This guy is yelling by the third hit.

He then hears "NEXT." The woman at the door releases the boy's penis and says, "Give the lady your card. A hand appears from inside the room and she takes it from him, and the woman at the door slaps his ass twice, once on each cheek and sends him in. "Have fun son," she says following it with, "Make um work up a real sweat tanning your hide." She laughs.

Then Robert hears the twenty-four swacks, but these seem to be more separate than the last guy's spankings. He knows that those had to be directed at the Newbie who just went in. He thought that whatever they are doing to that boy is what they will do to him.

It seems like an eternity before the next guy got called in. There is a long pause between end of the sounds of spanking and the sound of "NEXT." There is also a lot of female laughter. He hears something about clean it up, and then he hears a rat-a-tat of continuous swats. They don't sound like the other swacks the he has heard before. But then the boy in the antechamber is finally called in, and there is only one boy in front of Robert. The woman in the doorway does not change her procedures. After scanning his card, she tells him to turn around so that she can see his ass. "Your card tells me that you are an Old veteran, and you have with a great ass, I see," she says as she spins him so he could see what he was in for. Robert sees her grab his ball sack says, "You get your twenty-four from twenty-four different toys. I know you're going to love it." She squeezes his balls and he winces. She says, "That is nothing sonny, they have a new cat that will really make you holler. We did not have it last year." He says, "Thank you ma'am, I sure hope so. I have been looking forward to this since last year."

Even as she was saying it, he hears the word "NEXT." Again the hand reaches for his card and now he hears a female voice say something about it being play time. The woman in the doorway spanked the man on both cheeks and sent him into the room. Roger gulps and walks into the doorway. By now, five other boys have filled in the line behind Robert. He gives the woman his card. She scans it, gives it back, and tells Robert to turn around. She almost screams, "Heaven, I'm in heaven. Look at those melons. Sweet Cheeks, you have the finest ass I have seen in I don't know how long. I cannot decide whether I want to just watch or change places with one of them in the room and have at you myself." She pauses, "No, I want to watch," and then she turns Robert to the right and grabs his dick, which is sticking straight out. She grips it around the center and holds it like a handle. He now looks into the room.

She says to him quietly, "You're a newbie, according to your Card. I am obligated to let you opt out, if you want to. We only have time to give you boys twenty-four, if we are going to get the boat off on time. When you in the Village, twenty-four will be considered the warm up. This will be the shortest session ever. We gave our husbands a three hour session on the boat ride over, and that is what you can expect on the Island. In fact, this is just the warm up for the three hours you will spend on the boat to the Island. Expect to be hand spanked over and over again on the way to the Village, and that will be the warm up to the real thing. You will be getting hours of what you are seeing here during your first real spanking session tonight, and you get seven days of it after that. So, if you still want to go, they will be calling for you in a few minutes. You can still opt out now, or after this session." Like the boy before him, Robert is nodding vigorously.

As she is talking, he sees a spanking bench in the center of the room. The boy, who was two ahead of him, is being led off to an another room. Robert cannot miss the marks of his spankings as he walks away, and he knows that will be him in a few minutes. He looks at the bench and sees the boy who was directly in front of him being bound to the bench. On both sides of the bench, in easy arms reach of the women doing the spanking, and slightly behind the bench, so that they are parallel to the boy's ass, are two pegboards holding every sort of paddle and strap imaginable.

She continues talking, "I guess this means that you don't want to opt out." He nods.

She says, " Great, but you have to wait, even though I know you would just love to get on that bench right now. And I would love to put you on it immediately, but your 'ass massage therapists' (she laughed when she said it) have to give their last client after care. Even a short session like this is going to make your knees weak, and like I said, by tomorrow afternoon, you will realize just how short a session this is."

As she is talking, Robert is watching the boy who had been in front of him secured completely onto the bench, and now he can hear the entire conversation in the room. The man on the bench has to be at least fifty-five, but he is in amazing shape regardless of his age. When he is securely bound to the bench, one of the two women who would be his 'ass massage therapists,' walks up in front of him and says, "As an old hand, you know the routine, but I will still repeat it. You are getting twenty-four hits in a row from perhaps twenty-four different toys, or it might be as few as three. You have to identify the toy correctly. If you misidentify a toy, we will report the failure to you wife with the instruction that she uses the misidentified tool on your bottom for a minimum of thirty swacks tonight. That will be in addition to the rest of tonight's regular spanking curriculum. Your wife will be entrusted with the task of ensuring that you can identify every tool by its touch."

Just as soon as that woman finished her sentence, the other 'therapist,' who is standing behind his ass, holding a leather riding crop, says the words right cheek, and flicks that cheek with the end of it. He dos not yelp, and he says, "belt." (Robert now realizes that the first hit is not that hard. Then he remembers the rules from his home group session. His wife was taught to always start out light and get heavier as the session moved on.)

The woman, who had been at the head of the spanking bench, moves back to the left and says, "Left cheek." She then hits him with a leather cattail hand whip. The boy gives a little yip, although Robert knows it could not have really hurt him, and this time and says, "spatula." A frat paddle hits the center of his ass, and he says, "flogger." This time, the hit was getting serious. Every one now is followed by a legitimate "Ow Fuck or an ow shit," which he follows by the name of a paddle or strap. Robert says quietly, "I think he is getting them all wrong."

The women holding Robert's balls says, "Probably on purpose. By the time his wife finishes with him tonight, they will be able to see his red butt from space. But he will love it."

The two women, who took the boy for after care now return and realize that they have a little time before they need to deal with their next plaything. They walk over to a corner of the room that Robert had ignored. He see's two naked men with their hands on their heads facing the wall. Next to them are two cunnilingus chairs with a table in between them. The table has four glasses of wine and an empty bottle. There are two boys strapped to the fronts of each chair, but all Robert can see of them is their fire red asses. But he can also tell that their mouths are positioned for optimal use when a woman chooses to sit down. Robert figures that the four men are the women's husbands.

They realize that they still have a few minutes before they need to deal with the next boy, and one of them slaps one of the standing boys on his right cheek, and he turns around. She turns toward the spanking bench and says to one of the spanking women, "Jackie, I am sending your husband to get more wine. Do you him to get anything for you?" There is a snapping sound as tawse powerfully hitting his skin followed by a well deserved, "OH FUCCKKK." Jackie says, "No, just have him bring the Sauterne."

The other woman sits down on one of the chairs and pulls the boy's face into her crotch. "The better to watch the show," she says. She is there for just one or two more spanks, when she realizes that the show is over, and that they boy is being unbound. "Oh pooh," she says, and pats the boy on the head. "Sorry, Patrick, but I have to go to work. Your tongue work is excellent, but we have to continue your fingering exercises.

She now walks over to the pegboard and begins to examine the tools on the it, taking one out and practices it on the now vacant bench in such a way as to ensure that Robert can see her doing it. The woman, who ordered the wine, continues to the door and gets Robert's card. She smiles at him, and she says with a grin, "Be with you in a second honey." She said it very sweetly, but it causes Robert's stomach and balls to churn. The boy is now halfway out of the room, and Robert hears "NEXT," and then feels a hard slap on both cheeks. "Go get um tiger," the woman at the door says.

He starts to walk, but slowly, and halfway there the woman who had taken his paperwork, walks over to him and begins hand spanking him. He is still fully erect. "Hurry up honey, get on the bench quicker. We got a lot of butts to beat - not just yours." She keeps spanking him until Robert practically jumps onto the bench. Much better they say, and both women begin to strap him down.

While his wife had spanked and paddled him before, Robert has never been in bondage before, but the women are pros and they quickly position him properly. The bench is a padded saw horse that easily accommodates his torso from his shoulders to his pubic bone. While most of the boys are hard, on those occasions when that is not the case, a boy's penis and testicles hang down behind the pad, but most often, a boy's erection makes that impossible. The latter boys get positioned with their dicks on the pad under their body. They are notified that if they spunk, they will have to lick it up. Robert's balls hang down while his hard dick lies underneath his stomach.

One of the two women is now at this head and shoulders, while the other is near his torso and butt. They rest his arms and legs on four ledges that ran parallel to the horse. While most benches have the spankee's legs thrust directly behind their rumps, these have the leg rests pushed forward so that the boys knees are directly below his navel. Therefore, his ass hangs over the edge of the horse like a table leaf, and the woman who is strapping him down rubs her hands all over it to measure it. She wants to be she that she has him in just the right position. She smiles knowing that she can safely wail on the soft underside of his butt as well as the outer cheeks and center. His torso is on a slight decline and his face is put into a round circular pad. It is a bit small, but the other woman, who was standing in front of him is able to alter the head rest so that his face is in the center of the circle looking down. That takes the pressure off his neck and shoulders, and he is now more comfortable. His ass is elevated so that it is now the perfect target.

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
123456...8