Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
132 Followers

"And blushing, so cute, but you will get over that," she said. She now took his penis in her hands and began to shake it, and then when it was clear that all of the piss was gone she continued to rub it. She placed her other hand on Jason's ass, while continuing to stroke his penis. Jason was horribly confused. He was embarrassed, he was humiliated, but he was also turned on. She was a striking blond with large firm breasts, framed by her low cut top that fully defined her cleavage, but it was framed by her workingwoman's suite coat. Her short skirt revealed long shapely, bronzed legs leading toward her yes/no zone. Her hips were ample, but not overlarge. Jason was about to say something when she quickly slapped his ass. It was quick and sharp and he yelped out "Fuck that hurts." She slapped him again, but harder. "You do not speak unless you are spoken to directly, and then only to answer the question. Sausage Boy, didn't you teach him that?"

Kielbasa, still standing over the urine cube mumbled something, and the woman said, "You just lied. We have all your words to this boy on tape, which means I get ten good ones from you." She smiled broadly. "I think that is a paddling offense, don't you?" She still had one hand on Jason's dick while the other was caressing his ass. "This is such a beautiful butt. I can hardly wait to get you over my knee. Oh and don't worry, at some point I will have that lovely, pouty mouth of yours between my legs. You like that idea, don't you boy?'

Jason nodded as his penis continued to grow much to his amazement.

Two slaps, quick and very painful, hit the check that had not yet been punished.

"Boy, you do not nod. You answer the question with a yes maam or a no maam. Do you understand?" But she continued to rub his dick. Before entering she had squeezed a bit of lubricant on to her rubbing hand, and now she removed her hand from his butt and reached into her jacket pocket to squeeze some onto Jason's cock and continue stroking. Jason focusing on her hand and his dick that continued to grow, and not her question, did not answer her question. This time both cheeks got a slap.

"If you do not answer, discipline is required."

"Yes maam," said Jason, learning the rules. She turned her attention to his testicles now, telling him that they were also lovely and a real joy to caress.

"Your dick is too big for me to suck, but I am going dine on your balls, and then I am going to lie you down and ride that dick of yours until the thought of cumming hurts."

By this point, Jason was fully erect. So she stopped. There were two flashes. "Your full frontal is now going around the institute, as is the picture of your woody. We are nicer than you. We would not put this on YouTube for everyone to see the way that you did, but see how it feels to be objectified as nothing but a dick and balls? We hope that by the end of that one month you will be so humane that the thought of doing to a woman as is being done to you will make you not only refrain from doing it yourself, but stop other boys from acting like little boys. Ok Sausage Boy, take him to his bosses. Oh, you are losing your boner. Such a shame! All the girls want to see it, but I guess at some point they all will," she said pointing to where the flash had come from.

Kielbasa had turned but Jason was still standing frozen not knowing what to do when the receptionist said, "Step backwards," and then she grabbed his penis and began to pull him towards the door at the far end of the shower room. The three of them were now walking with Kielbasa slightly in front and she right behind with Jason in tow.

"God gave you boys this handle and too many women don't use it the way She intended." She then slapped Kielbasa three times on his ass, as he walked in front of the two of them.

"You know," she said, "I love walking behind you. You have that beautiful round, firm spankable ass, and don't think this makes up for the discipline session you will be getting for lying. Stop in front of the door, Sausage Boy." He stopped and she stopped which of course meant that Jason stopped.

"Now Sausage Boy, give him his instructions and make sure you don't miss anything this time."

Kielbasa said, "Ok, so we will be going into the prep room. You will see it has Xerox machines and computers. You may use them starting tomorrow when you actually have your first job. You will be starting at the bottom as a gofer and work your way up to administrative assistant, which is what I am. If you pass all of that, you will then be able to return to you old life without any stains on your record. You know what happens should you fail."

Jason nodded, and Kielbasa continued. "You will be getting four cups and a pot of coffee that you will be bringing to your four bosses. Each will be in charge of you for a week. They will give you your name while they are drinking the coffee you have brought to them. Once you have been given that new name based on some part or parts of your anatomy introducing yourself by any other name will result in discipline, and that includes when you are talking to the other boys. Remember that everything you do will be monitored; you have no privacy."

Jason nodded again, but he was thinking, what have I gotten into? But it's a month. I can do this. It's better than being homeless and jobless, and maybe in prison. There was something else going on too. Jason's dick kept twitching a little bit because there was a part of his brain that found this sexy. There was a beautiful woman who had just been playing with his dick without him having to do anything to entice her to do it. Hopefully the other women he was going to meet were equally good looking. Maybe this is why women wore short skirts and such; part of what was going on was humiliating, but another part turned him on. He then realized that he had to listen to Kielbasa who was saying, that from the prep room he would be going on to the main floor of the business.

"...most of the women will have already quit for the evening, and the guys who are not on kitchen duty or cleaning duty will be playing touch football. It is supposedly for our recreation, but it is also for women to decide whom they want to have sex with tonight, provided they want sex. We, of course, have no choice. Even masturbation is illegal because you are not allowed to touch yourself; your body, especially your dick, balls and butt are the property of the women of the institute. Now once we get on the floor, I will lead the way. Since I will have nothing in my hands, I am open to being groped. You may not be groped, but you will the object of all kinds of catcalls and sexual comments. If I am stopped, and I am sure I will be, it will allow other women to ogle you and they will. You will get used to it. Ok, ready to go?"

She said, "You forgot something important. You must use the urine cubes to piss. You will see there are toilets there but they are only for the times when you must sit down. They are pushed back and almost private since nobody wants to smell your shit. Now some boys got it into their heads that if they sat down when they had to piss, they could get out of that kind of embarrassment. Not so cutie. We have two women who get off giving enemas to bad boys, and if it seems like you are sitting down too much they will assume you need to be purged. If you look in the shower room tonight when you boys take your showers you will see the enema set up. It's not a turn on for me, so I don't care if you get it or not. Now, what should you say to me?"

Jason was stumped for a second, but he was then able to say, "Thank you?"

His left ass cheek immediately felt a sting.

"Thank you, maam." His voice sounded like a question, so his right ass cheek felt a sting.

"That is not a question boy. Say it again."

"Thank you, maam." This time it was said as a statement.

Now, Kielbasa, "What should you say?"

"Thank you maam." Her hand found his left ass cheek.

"You know my name! Use it!" Her hand found his right ass cheek.

"Thank you Ms. Leister. Boy," she said directing her attention to Jason, "you now know my name. You call me either maam or Ms. Leister."

Jason nodded and immediately knew he had made a mistake. Four swats later he said with tears in the corner of his eyes, "yes Ms. Leister," and then for reasons he would never know, "Thank you Ms. Leister for instructing me."

She smiled and stroked his penis again, which began to grow slightly, and rubbed his ass. "That is hot, in both senses of the word. You really are a cutie and I am going to have a lot of fun these next four weeks. Now you boys get to work."

Both replied together, "Yes maam, Thank you Ms. Leister.

They entered the workroom and there were two boys there already both engaged in scrubbing the room. Kielbasa said, "You guys almost done with cleaning duty?"

One of the two boys turned around. Before he had turned around Jason had a chance to look at his back and ass both of which had been very hairy but now was also denuded -- most likely waxed rather than shaved. When he turned around Jason saw that his entire front had been manscaped in such a way that most of his body hair had been removed leaving only his pubic bush and a straight line from the center of his chest to his happy trail. It was all shaved or waxed in such a way so that his hair made an arrow pointing direct to his dick and balls. There was no way that you could look at him without your eyes being drawn down to his genitals. Even trying not to look Jason could not help himself; he found that he had to look at the guys pecker.

Jason blushed again, but man smiled and said, "dude, you cannot help it. I am used to it. You can call me TNA, but my proper name here is Tits and Ass, and if you are talking to one of the women about me, you have to use my proper name."

Jason stammered, "Well you have great pecs," but his eyes kept following the arrow.

"My ass ain't too bad either," said TNA turning around and bending over all the while laughing. "Dude you get used to being a sex object pretty quick, and once you realize that you are sexually attracted to another guy, you start to realize that our bodies aren't ugly, in fact they are as beautiful as womens."

The other young man was a redhead who was also had no body hair except for his pubic bush. His bright red pubes and lack of any other hair once again forced the eyes to go nowhere else but to his dick and balls.

"Guess what my name is said the redhead?"

Jason shrugged and the redhead said, "Firebush. They have made me dye it to make it more obvious. They say its like makeup for women, the red lipstick reminds people of the lips of the vagina, which we made up to make sure that they look at our junk. You will find out quickly that the women talk to your prick; they don't talk to you. When you deliver the coffee to the bosses in a few minutes, they will give you a full physical and decide how you will be manscaped and what your name will be."

Kielbasa said, "we have to go before we both get punished for being late. Is everybody else still playing ball other than the guys on kp?"

"Yeah, its Sweetcheeks and Baby Dick cooking."

"So most of the women are checking out dicks and ass?"

"Yeah," said Firebush, "But it won't be a complete free pass. I saw two or three still at their desks, and I saw Firehose's ass sticking out from underneath Ms. Triches desk. If he is still there, she will be too busy to bother with you, but if not..."

TNA interrupted and said, "If she is satisfied, she won't bother you either."

Firebush continued, "but if he didn't fully satisfy her, she will molest you in the hall. She threw me up against the wall once and fucked me in front of everybody. When I couldn't get it up, she made me take a Viagra and continued molesting me until I got hard, and then left me standing there with a boner that I couldn't get rid of for the next four hours. She told me that I would know what it was like to get started and then have somebody cum and fall asleep leaving you without getting yours."

Kielbasa said, "Well whatever is waiting, lets go for it. I got ten swats coming from Ms. Leister, and I don't want more from your bosses.

JimAner
JimAner
132 Followers
12