Sensitivity Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Three men teach office bigot some manners.
4.5k words
4.23
103.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BW3
BW3
53 Followers

I wrapped up the sales report with my typical, "Any questions?" It was met with the usual expectant stares of my co-workers who just wanted to get the hell out of there and back to their cubicles to wait out the last half hour of the work day. "None. Fantastic. Same time next week, gang. And Simmons, come here for a minute."

Everyone filed out, except Simmons, who had become something of a whipping boy for me here in the office. As one of his supervisors I had access to spy in on what he was doing on his computer from time to time. The system had been put in place to let us make sure the employees weren't goofing off on the Internet during office hours, but in the case of Simmons I caught him quite literally with his pants down. I happened to check in on him while he was apparently up loading several pictures of himself and another man having sex onto a gay personals site. Normally there are protocols and disciplinary procedures that would go with this but I decided that it would be much more fun to have something like this that I could hold over his head and torture him with. I had had my suspicions that he was a queer ever since he started with the company anyway. He was kind of smallish and fragile looking, and was always impeccably dressed and meticulously groomed. From his manicured nails to his always perfectly styled dark hair to his high voice to just the way he moved, he always came across as gay but desperate to hide it.

He girlishly strutted towards me, knowing what was coming, trying to exude strength when we both knew that he had none in this situation. Since busting him nearly a month earlier I made it a point to have one of these chats with him whenever I could. He stood before me, his arms clutching a couple of files against his chest with a look that was equal parts anxiety and "let's just get this over with."

"You came in a few minutes late today Simmons. Any reason?" He opened his mouth to answer, but I charged straight ahead with my fun. "Let me guess, sucking cock in the bathroom again? Who was it this time? Janitor or security guard? You know Simmons I'm disappointed in you. If you were smart you'd be blowing Mr. Harrison and the rest of the higher ups. I'm sure you could work your way up the corporate ladder on your knees if you're good at what you do. After all, it's not calling 'sucking up' for nothing."

I paused to chuckle at my little joke while he stood slightly trembling before me. As usual he looked as though he was torn between crying and taking a swing at me with his little bony arms. I relished that look, knowing that he wanted so desperately to hurt me but couldn't; that the best he could hope for was to not give me the pleasure of seeing him break down.

"Well Simmons I don't want to keep you from whatever penis, oh I mean project, you're working on. Just don't go guzzling too much cum. That stuff goes straight to your hips and I know you worry about keeping that girlish figure."

He turned on his heels and left. I couldn't help but smile my sadistic smile. Part of me knew it was wrong but it was just so easy and so much fun.

I came through the door the next day to see my message light blinking on my phone. The message was from Clair, Mr. Harrison's secretary. My boss wanted to see me before I did anything that morning. Harrison and I went way back to our college days when we played basketball together. He graduated three years ahead of me and had started working in this office. When I graduated he set me up with a job and generally watched out for me like a big brother. He was a pretty big guy, blonde, athletic. And unlike me he had stayed in the same shape he was in ten years ago. I couldn't figure out for the life of me just why the hell he had called me in that morning since I had lunch meeting scheduled with him that afternoon. I still didn't have any idea minutes later as I approached his office. Clair looked up and said, "Go on in. Mr. Harrison's expecting you."

I bounded through the door and called in, "You wanted to see me, Chief?"

"Yes, I wanted to see you, but that's Mr. Harrison to you. Have a seat."

I was puzzled by his sudden bout of formality but I caught on when I looked into the office and saw Simmons sitting in one of the chairs in front of Harrison's desk. I reluctantly lowered myself into the second chair and started mentally detailing the ways I was going to get this little queer back for this.

"Now Mr. Simmons has just told about some rather disturbing behavior on your part, old pal."

I jumped to my defense. "Keith, I caught this guy looking at porn on company time and..."

Harrison cut me off, "Check your tone. I'm still your boss. And Mr. Simmons has come clean to me about the entire history that has led us up to this point." I looked over to Simmons to see him with the slightest hint of a grin on his face. He was clearly enjoying this more than words could say. I wanted nothing more than to reach over and punch that shit eating grin off his damn face, but right now I was in hot water and I needed to find a way out of it. I turned back to Keith but before I could even open my mouth he spoke again. "Save it. Nothing you say is going to change my mind. As it stands you've still got your job and you should thank your lucky stars for that, but if you interrupt me again I may very well reconsider that, too. If I were to do this by the book both of you would be out on the street right now but you're both too valuable in your current positions. Besides, Mr. Simmons already has more than enough to sue the crap out of us. And you and I do go way back. Fortunately I've managed to convince Mr. Simmons to let this whole thing end with me. You will take a pay cut, attend sensitivity training, and personally apologize to Mr. Simmons, who will be transferred out of your department. Any questions?"

I answered him with a silent glare. "Good. Here's the address for the sensitivity training. Be there at 9 a.m. on Saturday. Now, you two shake hands and get back to work."

My jaw was clenched so tight that I could barely open it to say, "I'm deeply sorry if my actions offended you, Simmons. I hope that we can put this past us and work together down the road." Of course, that apology might have been a little more impressive if my voice had an ounce of sincerity in it or if I had been actually shaking his hand rather than trying to squeeze it hard enough to break a bone or two. I stormed out of Keith's office with some very angry thoughts on my mind. Keith had betrayed me. Sure he had kept me my job, but that's not where my mind was. I could get other jobs. The fact that he let Simmons call the shots was what made me sick. And what was this "Mr. Simmons" garbage? The Keith Harrison that I knew didn't get pushed around by runts like Simmons. And Simmons...the whole damn thing made me so mad that I left early, complaining of stomach pains.

Saturday morning rolled around and I reported to the address Keith had given me. It was another office building, not unlike the one I worked in. In fact it was only about a ten-minute drive from my job. I entered the empty lobby and hit the button for the elevator. The address I was given said this thing was going on in room 405, which I found without much trouble on the fourth floor. I entered the room and found a table with coffee and donuts on one side and a large dry-erase board on the other with about a dozen chairs in front of it. Written on the board in big blue letters were the words "SENSITIVITY TRAINING."

"Oh, you're the first one here," said a voice behind me. I nearly jumped out of my shirt, and spun around. "Oops, didn't mean to spook you. I'm Charles, and I'll be leading the activities today. Why don't you have a cup of coffee and take a seat while the rest of the group gets here?"

I took his cue and went over the table. I had actually skipped breakfast since I woke up late and I was quite hungry. I wolfed down a couple of donuts and poured myself a very large cup of coffee, which I practically guzzled. I went to one of the chairs and took a seat. After a few minutes I felt like I was going to fall asleep. I was used to sleeping in on Saturdays. Maybe I needed more coffee. I yawned as I took a look at my watch, which read 9:15. "Um, Charles, if none of these others people show, what's gonna happen?"

"Oh, there's only two others coming. And there they are now," he said, indicating the doorway. I looked over my shoulder and saw Keith and Simmons standing and grinning at me.

"I see you've met, Charles. I'm surprised you didn't recognize him already," said Simmons. He then called past me to Charles, "How close to out is he?"

"Oh he should be close. That coffee could knock out a horse."

"Great. This is gonna be a lot of fun, Keith." But by now it sounded like Simmons was speaking underwater. I stood to storm over and demand some answers from he and Keith but the room started spinning on me. My knees suddenly turned to rubber and things went dark. In my last moments of consciousness I understood what Simmons meant when he said that I should recognize Charles. He was the man that Simmons was fucking in the pictures that I caught him with on his computer. Fear and disgust flooded my stomach as my eyelids closed and I felt my body hit the ground.

When I came to my entire skull felt like it was about to collapse, although I wasn't sure if it was the fall or the drugs that did it. As I slowly got my senses back I saw the three men who did this to me sitting quietly and intently watching me as my mind started getting back on track. I soon realized I was kneeling down while leaned up against a wall and...where the hell were my clothes?!? They had stripped me down completely nude! My head immediately became much clearer and I tried to get up and beat some answers out of these bastards. But as I attempted to stand I simply tipped over onto my side. With my head swimming like it was I hadn't even noticed that I had been hogtied. They had tied my arms behind my back with rope and then tied my wrists to my ankles. I was their prisoner. And whatever they wanted me for they apparently wanted me awake for it.

Keith, Charles, and Simmons shared a hardy laugh at my struggles as I attempted to at least get back up to my knees. I was having absolutely no luck with that however since the combination of whatever they doped me with and panic left me helpless. The trio walked towards me calmly, coolly. Keith and Charles stepped around behind me and each took one of my arms and righted me. Simmons stood in front of me with his hands behind his back. Even through the lifting haze I had only one thought: to make him pay. But my body was far from awake and with the rope, Keith, and Charles restraining me, I could only lamely try to lunge for him. Simmons grabbed me by the hair on top of my head and yanked it so that I was staring right into his eyes. He wore that same grin he had worn in Keith's office. "You want to hurt me don't you? Well, you're going to learn to like being hurt today. You're going to learn to like a number of new things. And above all else you're going to learn to respect me."

I managed to yell a slurred, "Go to hell, fucker!" and spit in his face. I was rewarded with a slap so hard that my ears rung. Even as he wiped my spit off his face he was still showing that smile. He knew that he was in control, and I think he knew that the calmer he was the more it worried me. He walked back to the chairs and came back with something thin and black in his right hand, something like a small belt only with a battery on it. "Do you know what this is? I guess you're not a dog owner. This is a shock collar. If Fido jumps up on the couch," he said while producing a small key chain-like device from his pocket, "you press a button and zap the bad behavior out of him. Of course, for the purposes of today's sensitivity training I upped the power a little bit. After all, we're going to teach you a much more important lesson today."

He bent down and put the collar on my neck. I attempted to pull away but Keith and Charles held me tighter than ever. I turned desperately to Keith and begged him to let me go. But to my surprise he just wore the same cocky grin that Simmons did. "Keith, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"There's nothing wrong with him," Simmons interrupted. "In fact, bringing you into this was his idea. Charles and I had a day like this with Keith not too long ago and I must say he performed quite well. So well that I let him pick out the next person to join my little group of bitches. He said he had had his eye on you for quite a while. When this whole thing broke at the office with me and you he was quite thrilled because it was the perfect opportunity."

I looked back to Keith in confusion and horror. Keith was Simmons' bitch? What the hell did that mean? And since when was Keith a fag who wanted me? This whole situation was getting clearer and clearer, as was my head. Reality was setting in and the reality was that I was stripped naked, tied up, and completely alone with three men who were going to do things to me that made my stomach turn. Sheer terror sunk in and I started screaming at the top of my lungs for help. I managed only a few words when my entire body felt like it was on fire. My cries for help turned to cries of pain. Then the pain stopped on a dime. Tears filled my eyes while I fought the urge to simply weep like a little girl. I looked up to see Simmons palming the remote for the shock collar.

"That wasn't very nice of you. Or effective. We four are the only ones in this building. And we will be for the entire day. Screaming won't do you any good. Now, it's up to you how fast and how easily this can go. You've just started in on the first lesson in your sensitivity training: respecting me. The next lesson is to start calling me sir. Let's practice that shall we?"

"YOU'RE A DEAD MAN, SIMMONS!"

My defiance was met with even more pain that sent me to the floor in sheer agony. And unlike the brief shock I had first received, this one seemed to go on forever. The pain shot through my body so hard that I completely lost my wind and was left gasping on the floor. It hurt so bad that I couldn't even hold the tears back any more. As Charles and Keith brought me back up to my knees the tears streamed down my face as fast as my short, shallows breaths. Simmons leaned down within inches of my red, wet face and licked a tear off my cheek. "Mmm, so sweet. Your resolve is admirable, but as you can see useless. I can keep this up all day. In fact, I don't think watching you cry like a little bitch would ever get old. Now, what are you going to call me from now on?"

I felt the rage subside and resignation started to grow. I looked up at him as he waved the collar's remote from side to side, as if I needed a reminder of the consequences of further defiance. I whimpered out a quiet, "Sir. I will call you sir."

"That's what I like to hear. Now since this is sensitivity training I think its time for your lesson." He stood right in front of me and dropped his pants, revealing his hard, cut dick. I tried to turn away but Keith and Charles forced me to face forward. "This, my little slut, is my dick. And it's VERY sensitive. Now lick it, right on the hole."

I leaned forward, closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out. I flicked my tongue just across the tip of the cock, taking in just a hint of his precum. I don't know if it was the taste or the thought of licking a cock that make me start coughing in disgust. Simmons placed two fingers under my chin and tilted my head up to stare into his eyes. "You call that a fucking lick? This time you will keep your eyes open, look right into my face, and lick my beautiful dick. Do you understand?"

The tears started to well again as I said, with much difficulty, "Yes, sir."

I looked right into his lusting eyes, opened my mouth, extended my tongue, and started to lean in again. Only this time Simmons gave a nod to Keith and Charles and they suddenly forced me forward, burying my face in his pubic hair, forcing every last millimeter of his cock down my throat and holding me there. I thought I was going to puke but they just held me there no matter how hard I struggled. After a few of the longest seconds of my life I was granted mercy. I slunk back, gasping for air, listening to the sounds of the three laughing at my expense. Simmons spoke first. "That was the worst display of cocksucking that I've ever seen! Even Keith was able to do better his first time around. Of course, he wasn't fighting nearly as hard. Now that you've had your first taste of cock, you will service Charles and Keith. But you're not done by a long shot. That sweet virgin ass of yours is going to get fucked today, and it's going to be my dick in your ass."

Charles took his cue immediately and moved around to stand right beside Simmons. I watched in desperation as Charles slowly removed every last bit of clothing. He was a relatively short guy, kind of stocky really, with short brown hair. His body seemed muscular, if somewhat undefined. As his pants slid down to the floor I was given the sight of the mammoth piece of meat he expected me to swallow. I couldn't guess very accurately but I would guess it was easily in the eight-inch range, well bigger than mine. The long, straight shaft seemed to go on forever. I wanted to beg him to reconsider, but I knew it would do no good. These three were going to use me like a whore, and my only hope was too get this over with as quick as I could. I had to face facts: I could suck these guys off as best I could, get this over with, and hopefully have them show some mercy for my cooperation. Or I could fight it, get hurt worse, and still wind up having to eat their dicks. I looked at Charles, I looked at Simmons, and I looked at the cock I would soon be sucking. They must have seen the fight go out of my eyes because Charles walked up to me and started slapping me in the face with his cock. After feeling it bounce off my cheeks a few times I opened my mouth and started waving my head side to side, trying to catch it like I was bobbing for an apple. Charles pulled away with a laugh. "You don't waste anytime do you? But we're gonna go nice and slow since you're a beginner. Let's start with some licking. Just stick out your tongue."

I was a little reticent because what happened the last time I obeyed that command, but in the end I relented. I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, and waited. This time around there were any surprises though. He simply worked his hips back and forth, holding his cock at the base and guiding it against my tongue in slow, smooth strokes. He make me lick practically every last inch, starting on one side and gradually swaying his hips until my tongue had worked its way across to the other and then increasing the speed as he rubbed the underside of his penis up and down my tongue. "Now, you do the work, whore. Lick my head."

I leaned forward and kissed his hole. He was leaking precum by this point and I figured I should at least get some taste for it if he decided to cum in my mouth. Too my surprise it wasn't exactly wretched tasting in and of itself. The shame of lapping up someone's jizz was. I felt the warm sting of tears beginning in my eyes, but I forced them down, lest Simmons and his joy buzzer think I was being insubordinate. I continued to work on Charles, making gentle circles around the rim of the tip of his dick. I closed my eyes and tried to think of what to do next-like he had said I was a beginner at this. But the second I closed them Charles pulled away. I opened my eyes to see what the problem was but only saw him standing over me, stroking his dick with a look of lust and glee on his face. "Looks like the lesson I'm going to teach you is eye contact. I want you looking right into my eyes while you do this."

BW3
BW3
53 Followers
12