Sensitivity Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BW3
BW3
53 Followers

I nodded and looked into his eyes, knowing that I couldn't break contact for anything now. It was time to take the plunge and really suck my first cock. I opened my mouth about half way and presented it like a gift to him. He accepted my offer, placing a hand on the back of head and pulling me to his body. His hand gave very little pressure though, letting me get used to this huge member I suddenly had in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it as tight as I could while trying to relax my jaw to keep my teeth off of it. I didn't want him to think I was giving any less than my best. He saw the discomfort and humiliation in my eyes and decided that now was a good time to twist the knife. As he hands started guiding me up and down his shaft he began talking to me. "Ooh, that's nice you little cocksucker. I don't think this is your first time at all. You've sucked hundreds of cocks haven't you? You just get down on your knees and blow guys at the drop of a hat, don't you?"

Just hearing the words was bad enough but then he suddenly gripped my hair and pulled me off his rod. "Well, I asked you a question, slut."

I knew just what he wanted, and I had no choice. "Yes sir, I suck cock all the time. But I really love yours."

He smiled and allowed me to get back to the task at hand, this time at a much quicker pace. His fingers piloted my skull along his dick with expert precision, picking up the pace with each slide. "Now, deepthroat it, whore."

I didn't think I possibly could but I didn't see any alternative in this situation. All eight inches flew into my mouth and his nuts bounced against my chin. All the while I forced myself never to look away from him. Only this time he looked away from me. He closed his eyes, rocked his head back, and moaned loudly. Fighting my gag reflex I moved my tongue around this oral intruder as best I could. What little motion I could manage really seemed to be getting him off though. In this moment, hogtied and on my knees I truly felt like the one in control. Any pleasure he would receive would be because I chose to give it to him.. After maybe ten seconds of this he pulled my head back and started fucking my face with fast, powerful strokes. His eyes returned to mine, this time with a look of surprise. "Wow, you're doing great for a first timer. Now comes the real taste, swallowing my load."

Shortly after he said that he made good on his words. The semen flew out his cock like a river over a broken damn. Jet after jet after jet filled my mouth. I couldn't swallow it all though with his dick all the way in my mouth. Some of it started dribbling down my chin and down my chest. The warm slick fluid ran down my chest to my navel, and eventually down to my own dick, sending a strange chill through my body

That chill was interrupted by the sound of Simmons' voice. "Well, that was quite a show. Charles, how would you rate my latest whore? And whore, how did you like your first blow job?"

I was still out of breath so Charles, himself still a little flushed, answered first. "He sucks cock like a natural. I'd give him a 9."

Simmons looked expectantly at me. I continued to play his game. "I fucking loved that. Give me more cocks to suck, sir."

"Well, you've certainly changed your tune," said Simmons giving me a congratulatory pat on the head. "I supposed you've earned a little more comfort." He went behind me and seconds later I felt the ropes around my arms and legs go slack. I fell forward flat on my face from the sudden release of my limbs, practically breathless at the relief. Finally, some good news today. But there would be little rest for me.

BW3
BW3
53 Followers
12