Sensory Deprivation

Story Info
You find there's someting about NOT being able to see.
2.5k words
4.53
37.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, it's me," he says.

"I've been waiting for your call," you purr.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," is all you say.

"Have you had something to drink?" he inquires.

"Yes. A couple of drinks. I'm feeling pretty good," You reply, "Hurry and get here now."

"Good. Now do like I tell you. I want you to wait at the bottom of the stairs. You will sit in a kneeling position, your hands on your knees, your head up, but your eyes must be looking down."

"Do you want me naked?" you ask.

"Yes. And be sure to have something ready to drink," is the only reply.

"Hurry and get here,” you say.

He hangs up the phone. You wonder if he meant the drinks for you or him. You hang up the phone, grab your drink, take a sip and then take out the blindfold that he bought. Black satin, with a velvety purple front. You liked it the moment you saw him pick it up and the local Adult shop. You've been toying with the leather wrist and ankle restraints, hardly able to contain your thoughts of him tying you up.

You undress and wait for him as instructed. Naked, sitting, (kneeling, you tell yourself) at the bottom of the steps. A few minutes later, you hear the automatic garage door close. You know he's here and you can feel yourself become moist. You hear him enter the house, making his way to the stairs. As you sit there, you wonder why he's taking so long. The seconds seem like minutes. Anxious, you sit and wait. As he slowly takes each step down, you can feel yourself tremble. He stops, looks at you, you return his gaze.

"Master has not given you permission to look up," he booms.

Your skin jumps as a the shivers course through your body, creating goosebumps. Your only thoughts are to please. You quickly look down. He walks over to your bar where you've laid out all your "toys.”

"Is this everything?" he asks.

"Yes" you reply.

"Yes, Master" he corrects you.

"I'm sorry Master. Yes, Master. Those are the toys that I have.”

"Good. I will use them all before the nights over," he says with a devilish smile. "You understand that by calling me Master, you are submitting yourself me. That I can do whatever I want? Use your body any way that I desire?" he asks.

"Yes Master.”

He hands you the blindfold, telling you to place it over your eyes.

"What do you see?" he asks.

"Nothing, Master" is your reply.

"How do you feel?" again with another question.

"Umm, nervous, anxious..." you stammer.

"Vulnerable?" He says.

"Yes Master. Vulnerable.” You've never felt this way before, not with him. Not with anyone. It excites you.

"Hold up your hands, palms up,” he instructs. He places the wrist restraints in your palms. Their smooth leather feels good in your hands, but you know will feel better when clasped together, depriving you from moving your hands independently.

"By kissing these restraints, your giving me the power to use them as I see fit," he says with a commanding voice.

You bring them up and kiss them. You can feel your pussy getting wetter. He clasps the wrist restraints together, binding your hands together in front of you. He holds your hands, palms up and places the ankle restraints and repeats his words. Again, you bring them up and kiss them. He attaches each one to your ankles, then helps you stand up.

"Are you thirsty?"

"Yes Master.”

He gives you your drink, placing the straw in your mouth and allowing you to quench the thirst in your throat. It only serves to wet your appetite for what’s to come. Not being able to see has made everything else seem larger. Sounds are louder, the taste of your drink is stronger, his touch more stimulating. He leads you to the pool table, gently pushing you forward until your thighs are firmly against it.

"Spread your legs for me until I tell you to stop." His voice resonates in your ears. Deep, sexy, and with purpose. You do as instructed, feeling him take your right ankle, pulling it inward, making your stance awkward. You grab a hold of the table when you hear a click. You know that he's just attached something to your ankle restraint. You try to move but it won’t budge. Now the left ankle. Click. No more movement there either. You stand there, legs spread and ankles restrained. Your hands cuffed together in front of you. No words are spoken, just movement.

You feel his hand on your back, gently pushing you over. Over the top of the pool table, over until your breasts are touching the soft felt of the table. He takes your hands pulling your arms out if front of you, your arms now lying on the table. You wait and listen. Senses heightened. Every nerve in your body stimulated by your lack of vision. You feel a soft feather on your skin, up your back, on your cheek, down your sides. You think it'd tickle, but it doesn’t, the sensations feel riveting. Its softness is replaced with a smack on your ass, the sting comes as a shock, but it doesn’t hurt, rather it stimulates you further. More feather play, its softness caressing your skin, making you begin to ache with desire. A kiss on your shoulder, his lips, soft, tender. Another smack on your ass. Its surprise keeps any sting in check. You can feel your butt cheek begin to glow with the warmth of each spanking. Then nothing! No touching, no soft feather, no spanking.

Your ears strain for a sound, any sound. Nothing! Unsure what to do. You want to say something, feel something, anything. Then you hear a familiar noise in the background, it's the familiar hum of your favorite vibrator, or is it. You can’t see it, but you know something is definitely vibrating. You feel a tug of your hair, lifting you back to a standing position. Now a new sensation comes as you feel a moment of discomfort, followed by the sound of vibration, but it's not in a familiar spot. Nipple clamps, stimulating your nipples in ways you didn’t think possible. The adjustable clamp is just tight enough to make your nipples stand out, almost to the point of being painful. The vibrations sending little shockwaves thru your body as the clamp pinches your nipples. More feather, touching your face and shoulders. It's softness caressing your skin accentuates the the vibrations of the clamp. You hear another sound, this time it's sound reverberating around your head.

He takes the feather and slides it between your legs, the crack of your beautifully shaped ass, holding it in place making your purr,

"I like that Master…”

Smack! is your reward for speaking. "I did not give you permission to speak," he snarls.

Your tempted to speak out again, enjoying the sensations of his hands as he spanks you, stinging your body, shockwaves cursing through your body. He senses your desires and smacks your ass again. You let out a soft moan.

"You like that don’t you?" He places the vibrator on your skin, sliding it up and down your arms, across your shoulder blades, down your spine, reaching the magic wand between your spread cheeks and directly on your clit. You jump slightly as its vibrating shaft feels hard against you. Your pussy juices flowing again, making it wet, as they run down your inner thighs. You almost feel like he's reading your thoughts. 'Don’t stop' you think to yourself as he continues to let the magic wand do it wonders on you. It's shaft vibrating, stimulating your pussy, driving you wild with desire.

Smack! His powerful hand spanking your ass, the warmth from the stinging sensations adding to the pleasure of the wand. You move your hips in a rhythmic motion, trying to grind against the wand, trying to bring yourself to orgasmic delight. You can sense him near you, near your ears, as you hear his breathing.

"Don’t cum yet precious" as he pulls the wand away. "Yes Master" you respond, wishing that he wouldn’t have stopped. You hear him walk away, but still hear the vibrating sounds of the wand nearby, wishing that it was still on your clit, yet unable to discern it's exact location. You lift your bound hands up to your breasts and adjust the clamps, tightening them, increasing the sensations they bring to your nipples.

He brings you your drink, placing the straw in your mouth, allowing you to quench your thirst, then he walks away again. You never realized how much you depend on eyesight until it's taken away. You listen for him, hearing only the vibrating clamps and the wand that’s somewhere nearby. 'Is he doing this on purpose?’ Is he teasing me again? God, my pussy feels wet,’ you think to yourself as you secretly reach between your legs to feel, never knowing that he's watching you the entire time.

Footsteps. You know he's near you again, you can 'feel' his presence, his dominance over you, your desire for him, to please him, to please yourself.

"Lift your hands," he says.

"I'm placing your beads in your hands. By kissing them, your accepting them. Allowing me to use them as I please."

You bring them to your lips, kissing them, giving yourself to him unconditionally. He gently pushes you back over the pool table as he takes the KY jelly and lubes them up before inserting them into your ass, first one, then the next, and the next.

"Master? May I speak?" you ask.

"Yes, precious," is his reply.

"I've never been able to insert them all before," your apprehension apparent.

"You will tonight,” as he slides the next bead in. You've never felt so vulnerable, so anxious, so used, so ALIVE. He inserts the last of the beads, then takes the wand and places it on your clit again. Instantly, your pussy juices flow as the wands vibrating shaft works its magic on you. Another moan escapes your lips as you are nearing an orgasm. Having previously removed the shaft of the feather from your ass, he tells you to hold the wand between your cheeks and not let it fall. You gladly comply as the wand is still stimulating your clit.

He returns a moment later with your next toy, the Jackrabbit Vibrator, it's bunny ears always teasing your clit as it vibrates and gyrates inside you. Again, he does not touch you with it immediately, but waves it over your head near your ears, allowing your inner-self to picture the toy, to let your mind 'feel' it on your body. Your excitement grows. Just as your body begins to lose control, he whispers in your ear,

"Don’t cum yet.”

"Yes Master," you almost whimper, wanting desperately to let yourself go, to feel the release that your body craves. He removes the wand, the noise of its vibrations so near, calling to your body, seeking the treasure of your soaking wet pussy. You feel his hands on your ankles, releasing the rope that was holding your legs in place, allowing you a moment to stand straight. Giving your body a reprieve, a chance to calm down. He takes your hands, unhooks the metal clasps that where holding them, only to bring your arms behind your back and clasping them again. He leads you a few steps to your left, then gently pushes you to your knees. Your arms are now locked behind your back, your blindfold still covering your eyes, not allowing any light to penetrate to your eyes. He takes the Jackrabbit vibrator and brings it to your cheeks. You instinctively turn your head to kiss it, again giving him complete control of it's use. He reaches down to touch your pussy.

"Still wet, I see…" he exclaims.

"Yes Master. You drive me wild!" you proclaim.

He takes the vibrator, and inserts it into your wet hole, sliding it deep within you, its bunny ears doing exactly what's intended as they stimulate your clit. You gasp as it touches you, instantly making your juices flow down your inner thighs again.

"Don’t cum yet," he states again. Your mind is listening, but your body is struggling to obey. You move in such a way to decrease the stimulation of the vibrator, but it does little to help. He stands near you, touching your face with his cock. First one cheek, then the other and back again. You open your mouth and lean forward, eager for a distraction from the continuous clitoral stimulation. You turn your head trying to catch his cock, to suck it with all of your soul. It's a new sensation as your accustomed to touching him with your hands, to stroke him as you suck. Now, all you can do is try to please him with your mouth and tongue. Your thankful for the distraction, the chance to concentrate on him, and not worrying about cumming without his permission. He finally relents and slides his hard cock into your anxious mouth. You can’t see it, but you know that his engorged head has turned reddish purple.

You suck on him, your tongue twirling about its head. His cock seems to grow even bigger as you suck on him. You hear his moans, and it drives you on. He places his hands on your head, holding tight as he slides his cock in and out, faster and faster, deeper with each stroke, as if he's trying to make you swallow him whole. Without saying a word, he stops and pulls his cock from your mouth. You lean forward, searching for him, waiting for him, wanting to please him. You feel his hands on your breasts, tightening the nipple clamps. The extra pressure feels good. Then his hands slide over your shoulders, down your arms, across your belly and back to your pussy, where the vibrator is still working its magic. He forces you to move back to the position you were in previously. The little rabbit ears tight against your clit, making it difficult to maintain yourself. You don’t mean to, but a soft moan escapes your lips.

"Does Precious want to cum?" he asks.

"Yes Master. May I cum yet?" you return.

"How does Precious wish to cum?" he asks again.

"Any way Master will allow her to,” you gasp, knowing that you can’t control it much longer. You feel his soft tongue on your pussy, pressing against your clit. The feeling being so different than everything else you've felt this night. You almost explode at the moment. The sensations are beginning to cause your body to spasm, to convulse with the deepest orgasm that you've ever experienced. He stops again.

"Oh, Master. May I cum now?" you plead.

"Does it feel good, precious? Do you like Master’s soft warm tongue on your pussy?" he asks.

Never having felt quite like this before, you tell him, "Oh, yes Master, Yessss. This is the best I've ever felt. Please, Please may I cum now?"

"Yes Precious" he replies.

You explode, your senses overloaded, your body collapsing on the table … well-used and pulsating.