Sensual

Story Info
A romantic sensual experience.
905 words
4.14
16.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet in the doorway, the moonlight through the windows casting a silver sheen on your raven tresses. The candles give a golden glow to the ivory negligee that parts just enough to allow me a glimpse of your silken breasts yet still hiding the treasures of your secret places. We speak no words, but enfold each other in a tender embrace. I gently turn your face up to kiss you, your cheeks, your neck, your eyes, and finally your sweet lips. As we kiss, you move your body so your thigh is pressing my awakening flesh and mine can feel the rising heat of you. The negligee slips from your shoulders and falls to the floor, as does my robe, so we may stand skin on skin as we caress each other. Back, shoulders, arm, hair, all come under our questing touch. As your lips part to receive that intimate kiss, my hands of their own accord reach down to cup the sensuous curves of your bottom and draw you nearer to me.

You guide us to the bed and we lower to it still holding each other. I gently turn you on your back and begin to kiss down your body. Your neck, shoulders, until I come to your breasts. I take my delight in kissing and nuzzling them, sucking and gently nipping your rosebud nipples, listening to you sigh each time. I then can take no more, but must go on across your smooth rounded belly. Trailing kisses down your body, I tickle your thighs with gentle licks, ever approaching your flower and it's sweet warm elixir. All of my senses are being aroused now. The sound of your sighs and breathing, the feel of your skin and your heat, the essence of your body, the taste of your nectar, the signs of desire I can see in your body.

I bend down to kiss the gates to your secret treasure and gently part them with my tongue, to taste and feel the inside of you. Then I move up to your sensitive bud of flesh. You gasp at the first touch of my tongue and curve up at me. Offering me the privilege of worshiping your beautiful flower in my favorite way. Without words, you show me where and how you want to be touched as your desire rises. Finally you reach down to hold my head in your hands as you peak, crying out with the pleasure you have allowed me to impart. I gently kiss your petals as you calm, then embrace you to allow myself to feel your glow.

As we lie together, you reach down to grasp my turgid flesh. It pleasures me to see the smile on your face, as you move down my body, kissing and licking all of the sensitive spots. I moan as you tease me, gently blowing across the tip of my arousal, just putting the tip of your tongue on me. Such sweet torture! You engulf me, using your hands and mouth to bring me to ever-higher plateaus of excitement. Each time I think I can take no more, and each time you take me higher, until I can take no more and must join with you.

You open to me and guide me into your moist heat. For a moment, we are still, simply reveling in the ecstasy of the moment. I can feel you enfolding me inside and out, until the urgency overcomes us. As we move together, skin sliding on skin, we kiss and feel our whole bodies trying to become as one. Up, up, up we rise, seemingly to reach and surpass heaven. Does your release trigger me or is it mine that causes yours? We neither know nor care as we both give voice to our pleasure.

We lie in each other's arms, feeling the glow as our breathing calms, exchanging gentle kisses and caresses. For a time, we simply are together, speaking of the things that lovers and friends do. Delighting in each other's voice and presence and touch. But soon our desire catches us again, lifting us into that place that only lovers can visit. When we are ready, I pull you on top of me, the better to leave my hands free to roam over your body as we again join. I watch and feel you move on me, my hands touching you all over. I cup your breasts as they sway from your dance of love and feel the nipples swelling. I caress your back and feel the tightening and relaxing of the muscles as you move. As we near our peak, I move my hands down to hold the ripe curves of your bottom, feeling it moving in all ways at once it seems. You offer your breasts for me to take in my mouth as our desire flames. And at that moment, I spend inside you again, crying out in pure pleasure. You move on me still until you reach your peak, this time silently, but with a most exquisite look of joy on your face. I am lucky enough to receive a second dose of pleasure, watching and feeling your ecstasy both in my body and my soul. I pull you down on me, touching your hair and face and we fall asleep in each others arms, awaiting the joy of waking in the morning next to each other.