Sensual Adventures of a Lover

Story Info
Peter has an exciting adventure with a long time friend.
3.1k words
4.52
10.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch1 A New Day, A New Discovery

It was a warm spring morning and there was a light fog hovering over the lawn. It was nice to have sunlight since the rain that had come before this pristine day had been going on for about a week. I took the opportunity to go for a walk because I'd been cooped up in the house for so long. Oh my, I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Peter Wilson. I'm 18 and I live in the subtle suburbs of beautiful Santa Barbara with my Mom, Bonnie, and Dad, Joseph. We're a pretty normal family who live a pretty normal life. My parents are pretty typical. They go out every so often, maybe dancing or just a nice dinner. And I'm a run of the mill guy who does sports, loves to hang out with people, gets good grades, and goes out with cute girls on occasion. Typical 18 year old lifestyle. Except for one minor detail, but I'll get to that later.

Now back to this gorgeous day. While I was walking down the street towards the beach, I noticed everybody was out to enjoy this weather. As I got closer to my destination I heard a very familiar voice coming up on my left. "Peter!" it shouted. It was my neighbor, and long time friend, Anna Helmsly. She had moved here in 3rd grade only 3 houses down from me and the first time we met, we knew we'd be BFF's. She had come here from Rhode Island because her dad's business had moved out to the West Coast. She knew everything about me and I knew everything about her. Although she wasn't a real girly girl, she knew how to look good and loved to go shopping. And even though she tricked me into going with her sometimes, we always had fun. It was nice having a light feminine touch in your life. Plus, it helped knowing a bit about fashion when hooking up with chicks. "Peter! Wait up!"

As I stopped and turned to look at her, I was immediately tackled onto the wet grass. Apparently she was closer than I thought. While I laid face down waiting for her perky attitude to get off my back, I could feel my jeans start to get soaked and strangely tighter.

"Ha ha! Gotcha!" she said

"Ha ha, funny," I said a bit annoyed, "Now get off me, my pants are getting soaked."

"Oops, sorry. I forgot the grass was still wet."

"Oh well, the sun'll dry em out."

"So where are you off to?"

"Well if you must know, I was heading towards the beach. Wanna come with me?"

"Hell yaa! I'll go get my bikini. Be right back."

And before I could open my mouth, she was already up her driveway and in her house. Well I guess I should go get my suit on, I thought. So I jogged back to my house, got on my bathing suit, and headed over to Anna's house. As I headed up her driveway, I noticed that the blinds to her room were completely open. When I looked a little closer, I began to see something moving. Out of my curiosity I made my way over to get a better look and saw something that caught my full attention. I could only guess that Anna didn't know that her blinds were completely open because she was completely nude, just bent over looking at God only knows. I felt my swim shorts get unbelievably tight and I quickly adjusted myself before darting into the house to get away from that wonderful sight and close her blinds so no one else would be getting such an unexpected view. I ran up to her room and, without thinking, ran straight through her bedroom door. I shot straight to the curtains and closed them. Whew, I thought, I just hope no one else saw her. As I turned around I noticed she wasn't in her room. Where'd she go? Oh well she'll be back soon, I said to myself. I began to look around a bit and headed towards the door but stumbled over a box. It wasn't very big but it was reasonably long. Hmmm, I thought, What could be in here? So I bent down, picked it up, and removed the lid. What I saw amazed and surprised me so much I dropped it and it rolled underneath her dresser. "Shit!" I immediately got on my stomach and reached under to grab it. When I finally got my hands on it, I quickly pulled it out but stopped in awe at the size of it. It was a 10" pure white vibrator with ripples and real skin feel. While I was holding it, I failed to notice Anna standing in the door. "Ahem" I turned, horrified and then suddenly aroused. Anna was standing in the door, stark naked, glistening with an after shower dew, and looking surprised but happy. She had a bad girl grin on her face which she only ever got when she was about to do something awfully naughty.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" she said with that adorable grin.

"Anna! It's not what it looks like, I swear! I...I just came up to close your blinds and..." I exclaimed.

"Why would you need to close my blinds?"

"Well umm...funny story," I said quickly, " I was just coming over to get you and I saw you in your window changing, so I rushed up to close your shades and then you weren't in here and I tripped over the box and...please don't be mad."

"Pete I'm not mad, but how are we going to settle this?"

"Settle? Settle what?"

"Well, you've seen me naked and found my favorite toy."

"Anna, I promise I'll never say anything!"

"I know you won't, but I wanna make sure we're even," she said coolly, still with that grin on her face.

"Umm... How do you plan on doing that?" I asked.

"Hmmmm... Well first..."

She started to walk towards me.

"We'll need to get rid of that shirt."

She began to walk around me. I couldn't move out of my fear, but I could feel her touching my stomach and chest. She had a very soft touch yet, there was an aggressive feel to it as well.

"I said take off your shirt."

On this command, I obeyed and slowly removed my shirt and dropped it by my side.

"Mmmm. I always loved your body," she said smoothly, "but there was always something missing, something that wasn't there that should've been."

Now she was looking me straight in the eyes and I was staring back into hers. I had never noticed how soft her brown eyes were until now.

"Me," she said softly.

And before I could even think to make a move, she put her hands on my face and pulled my lips right onto her. It was the most passionate, erotic, wonderful kiss I'd ever had. As she kissed me she pulled me close and squeezed me tight. I went to embrace her back and I could feel her breasts against my bare chest. She had high C's and they were so wonderfully soft and firm. It was the same with her skin and as my hands moved down her sleek back, I began to feel her ass. It was different from anything I'd ever felt, muscular but at the same time supple and silky. There was a definition to it that I just couldn't describe. Perfect is the only word that comes to mind but it's still an understatement.

As we kissed I could feel her hands moving their way towards my cock and as I had become uncomfortably aroused Anna began to pull my swim shorts down and allow me to be free. Now I'm not the biggest guy in the world but I have a good 8 ½ inches and it was all up, gently rubbing against her soft pussy. As our hips began to move together, she let out a soft moan.

"That feels wonderful," she whispered.

"Where is this coming from?" I asked stupidly

"Pete, I told you. We're getting even."

All this time we'd been moving, I didn't know where but apparently she knew. We had made our way over to her bed. The back of her knees were up against the mattress of her bed and she fell backwards pulling me with her. She rolled over getting on top of me and started to grind her sex against my now stone hard cock. It was the most amazing feeling. I had never been so stimulated in my life. All of my head was so sensitive that I could feel the rush begin in my brain. But I couldn't go now, it was far too soon. And then I felt it pass. Whew, I thought. But I still had the question, why? Why now? And where did this sudden rush of passion come from? I wanted to ask but at this point it was a little too late.

Now, while she'd been grinding against me with her perfectly smooth clit, I felt my head become enveloped into her sweet, wet, soft pussy. I could feel myself going deeper and deeper until our hips once again met. As I hit bottom, I heard Anna give an audible moan. She began to ride my sex, hard.

Up and down.

Harder and harder.

"Ahhh! Oh my god!" she cried.

I felt her orgasm begin. Waves upon waves of pure passion clasped against the entirety of my shaft and head. I felt the nectar of her bee hive cover my lap. As I looked at her I could tell that was more than she expected, so I rolled her over onto her back and began pumping into her. I grabbed her breasts and played with them a bit, tweaking and rubbing. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it other than the occasional moan. I was fucking her pretty hard now and could feel another rush begin. This one I was ready for and I could tell she was about to cum again. Each push was harder and deeper than the last and I couldn't stop. Every push was full now and I was pushing her up towards the top of her bed. I could feel her orgasm starting again. I timed it perfectly. Just as her first wave took hold of my cock, my head engorged and started pumping my liquid love deep inside her. Her eyes shut and she squeezed me against her so tightly I could feel her heart beat. For a few moments we became one. It was the most beautiful, amazing sensation I've ever had.

As the orgasms subsided, we both lay there on her bed, minds fluttering, breathing heavily. While I lay on top of her, I could feel her body begin to relax. When I went to move out of her and roll over she stopped me and whispered, "No, no. Not yet."

I could tell she was still full of passion so I slowly pulled myself out of her and made my way to the joy between her legs. I laid my face into her lap and started in on pleasuring her with my mouth and tongue, which was one of my favorite things to do. I had always loved the taste of pussy after sex. I guess you could call it my signature move. The Last Cum. While I was down there, I could still hear her moaning and giggling a bit.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh!"

This was it. I put my lips over her love organ and tickled her clit with my tongue while she shot her sweet, sweet cum all over my face and into my mouth.

"Oh yaa" she moaned.

I went back up to join her and saw a pleasant grin on her face. She was staring at the ceiling just lost in her own mind. I laid next to her for a while until she turned to me and said "Wow. Just wow."

I looked at her and said, "You were fantastic."

"Thanks, you weren't so bad yourself."

"So umm...what'd ya wanna do now?" I asked.

"How about the beach?"

I laughed, but there was still a thought that lingered in my head, 'What now?' What's going to happen between Anna and me? And I still wanted to know where that sudden rush of passion came from. She'd never come at me with such an aggressive lust. I had to wonder what her feelings towards me were, but now was not the time to ask. Now it was time to clean up and head for the beach.

I began to peruse the sea of clothes scattered around Anna's room to find my lost clothing. While I was looking, Anna was still laying on her bed watching me look for my stuff.

"Hey can you find my shirt?" I asked.

"Here ya go." She pulled my shirt out from underneath her sexy stomach just enough so that it was just peaking out from under her wonderfully perky breasts. 'I'll never look at those the same,' I chuckled to myself as I walked over towards her.

As I reached to get in to get it, Anna grabbed my wrist and said smoothly, "We should clean up a bit first before we head out. How about a shower?"

"Ok, you go first," I replied.

"No. WE are going to take a shower."

She had that grin again, but this time I wasn't reluctant to go with her. We made our way down the hall and headed into the bathroom. As we got into the shower I gently cupped her bottom and she giggled a bit. Once she had turned on the shower, she began to wash all of me paying special attention to my re-aroused love muscle. I washed her all over as well, gently pushing my finger into her pussy and rubbing another finger around her soft anus. I was surprised how hard I was getting while I was playing with her bum. She was surprisingly relaxed and I could feel my finger go in and out with minimal tension. As I did this she started to moan softly and was masturbating me quite aggressively. By now we were done washing the sex off each other and were kissing under the steady stream of water just above our heads. It was so nice and pleasant, the sound of running water, the feel of her lips against mine.

"Will you do something for me?" she said suddenly

"What is it?" I asked

"Would you fuck my ass?"

This caught me by surprise. "What?"

"Well I've never tried it," she said, "and...well I trust you more than anyone in the world, but if you don't want to it's ok."

"Anna," I stopped her, "Where is this coming from? Why me?"

"Peter," she looked at me with those beautiful eyes, "I trust you with my life."

Even though the water was running, I could see tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. "Peter, you have no idea how much I trust you and how much you mean to me. I don't think I could do this with another man unless I truly loved him as much as I love you. You're my best friend in the world and I feel like I can do anything with you without any repercussions."

At that, she turned around. I was still stunned from what she'd just said. I never knew I meant that much to her.

She broke my train of thought when she grabbed my cock and guided my now pulsing member into her ass. She was still very soft in that region and I was able to go in with fairly easily. Once my head was in though, I felt her anus tighten up a bit and me dick began to hurt slightly. It was a good hurt though, I felt myself get even harder inside her. When I started to push gently the tension eased up. A loud moan told me that she liked it. Slowly, I began to go deeper with each stroke until the entirety of my cock was in her. It felt so amazing. "Oh yaa," she moaned.

I was being gentle seeing as this was the first time for both of us and I really didn't know what to expect. As I kept going I could start to feel a pain in my cock, but what surprised me was that it was a good hurt and it really turned me on. I could start to feel my other head taking over and, before I knew it, I was really pounding into her. The odd thing was, as I looked at her, she was pressed against the shower and I could see her in the mirror with such a pleasured look on her face. Now I was so incredibly turned on that I didn't even notice that she'd been cumming over and over and that she was actually crying. The problem is that I couldn't stop hammering away at her ass. There was an endless rush flashing through my brain and I could feel the end nearing but I couldn't know exactly when it would hit.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted.

And finally out of no where it just hit. The most pleasure I'd ever felt hit my body at once. I could barely stand when I was cumming. As I staggered to keep my balance, I saw her grab the handle of the shower stall. Quickly I grabbed her limp body, although it wasn't hard since I was still connected with her. Slowly, I pulled myself out of her ass and shut the shower off, carrying her in my arms. I grabbed a towel and made my way back to her room to dry us both off.

'What the fuck just happened?!' I thought to myself as I laid her down on her bed. Her breathing was faint but I could tell she was alright, just very, very tired. I was too but I could at least walk. I knew I had to go, even though I kind of didn't want to. She looked so peaceful and yet so sexy lying there, pure pleasure running through her veins. She had a little grin across her face and I couldn't help but smile as well.

I decided to leave her a little present for when she woke up, so I got dressed and went downstairs to make her, her favorite sandwich. Turkey, ham, provolone, lettuce, and tomato on wheat with a Vanilla Coke®. I left it on her nightstand and gave her a little kiss before I left.

One final question crossed my mind, 'What to do now?'