Sensual Adventures of a Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Pete's back for some lustful lunch.
2.1k words
4.17
8.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.2 Fun in the Sun

'What a morning!' I thought to myself as I made my way towards the beach. 'Not even one thirty and my life has changed so much. I just had the best sex of my life and with my best friend.'

The day was still young and I was starting to get hungry. Since I'd left my wallet in my jeans I figured I should go get it and change my clothes, which still had a hint of Anna's kiwi strawberry perfume. 'I smell pretty' I laughed to myself. After I changed I decided to head down to my favorite place to grab a bite to eat, America's Burger.

I made my way down to the burger shop and took in this beautiful day. I took my time getting there, making sure to smell every flower, greet every person with a smile, and take a good look at anything I might've missed before. As I came upon America's I could smell the delicious burgers cooking in the back. My mouth started to water and I could hear my stomach groaning. I hadn't had any food and that sex really wore me out.

As I entered the restaurant, I noticed that there were only a couple people there. 'Good,' I thought, 'the lunch is over.' I went up to the counter, dinged the bell, and waited for someone to come from out back. I began looking around the place for anyone I knew. All I saw was an older couple and a family spending the day together. I could tell they were enjoying the nice day because I could still see a part of the beach on their legs. "What can I get you?" a pleasant voice said from behind the counter.

I knew that voice but I couldn't remember who it was. As I turned around it all came back to me, Jessica Garant. "Hey you," she said with a smile.

Me and Jess had had a very, how do I put this, passionate relationship. Aggressively passionate. It was more fooling around than love and care. She was the second girl I'd ever slept with and she really opened me up to a lot of new stuff. And even though we only went out, and I use that term lightly, for about a month and a half, we took every opportunity to screw wherever we could. I still have very clear memories about doing it in at a movie. It wasn't crowded but we turned a few heads. I still laugh at that memory. The best moment of it was when she started cumming and the movie hit a silent point. She came quite loudly. Loud enough for people sitting up front to turn their heads. We got so lucky that it was a dark point in the movie as well. We also used my car for a lot. Mostly because it was an SUV but also I had a makeshift bed in the back. But all that was in the past. We moved on and stayed friends, but we could not hang out alone. We tried that once and realized it was a big mistake. It was also the first time I ever cheated. Luckily, we kept it quiet and it never happened again.

"Hey, what's up," I said trying to keep my eyes off of her chest. Oh ya and she has amazing breasts.

"Nothing much," she said, "So what can I getcha?"

"I'll have..." and before I could finish, there was a loud crash from the back.

"God dammit!" someone shouted.

Jess hurried back to see what happened and gestured for me to follow her. When we went back to see what happened Jerome, the cook, was holding his hand in agony.

"Ahhhh! Son of a bitch! Owwww!" Then I figured out what happened. He had put his hand right on the searing hot stove. "Get some ice," he shouted.

I went over to the ice machine and filled a small bucket. Then I brought it over and he immediately shoved his hand in. "Ohh ya, thanks man. That's so much better."

Craig the other cook had come in to see what happened. "Goddamn, what happened?" he asked.

"I dropped my spatula on the floor and when I was coming up, I put my hand flat on the stove." said Jerome.

"Hahaha," laughed Craig, "Dumbass!"

"Fuck you," replied Jerome now looking angry at his coworker.

"You should probably go to the hospital," I said.

"Ya, he's right," said Jess.

"And since mista funny man is laughing so hard, he can take me," said Jerome staring at Craig.

"No way," replied Craig, "who'll tend the grills?"

"There's no one here and I think Peter can cook his own food," said Jess.

"I don't know..." said Craig scratching his beard, "Oh alright. We'll only be gone for a few minutes anyway. Just don't drop the spatula."

After the three of us helped Jerome out to Craig's car, I got to work on my burger.

"Mmmm, smells good," Jess said as I was putting the finishing touches on my sandwich, "So how have you been?"

"Pretty good," I said.

"I heard about what happened between you and Angela," she said quietly.

"Oh ya," I said slowly.

"I always thought she was a bit off."

"She was more than a bit."

"So what happened to end it?"

"Well, it was time to move on and she couldn't deal with that."

"What'd she do?"

"She tried to drown me."

"WHAT!"

Jess had such shock on her face.

"Ya. Lucky for me she sucks at tying knots."

"Oh my god!"

"She did it like the mafia. Knocked me out, tied blocks to my feet and tossed me in the river. The water shocked me awake and I untied the blocks."

"What the FUCK is wrong with her."

"Well I don't have to worry too much about her anymore. She's on the east coast."

"She didn't go to prison for that?!"

"No, she's in a detention center."

"So you drove her crazy?"

"I guess you could say that."

She looked at me and smiled. "Well you do have a certain quality to you that drives girls crazy."

She slid a little closer to me and I could feel her hand moving up and down my leg. I suddenly felt a slight tingling and tightness in my jeans. Apparently she felt that too because as soon as my hand moved to adjust myself I heard her whisper in my ear "I bet you would love to drive me crazy right now, wouldn't you?"

Turning and looking straight into her eyes I said slyly, "I'll drive you over the edge so far you won't have a clear thought for weeks."

"Is that a challenge," she said getting hotter by the second.

"No," I said coolly, "It's a fact."

"Oh, well I don't believe you. You'll have to show me sometime."

"Hmmm, when could I pencil you in?"

"How about...Now!"

Jess shoved the table out and jumped from her chair straight onto my lap, locking her lips with my in such fiery passion that she ended up knocking the table over. She was grinding so perfectly against my hardened structure she was practically masturbating me through my jeans with her pussy. As she started taking off my shirt, she stopped quickly for a moment, got up, and before I could say a thing bolted out of the room. I heard something click in the other room. She came flying back into the room. "Almost forgot to lock the front door," she said slightly panting, "We don't want any interruptions now, do we."

Getting back on top of me, she resumed undressing and I did the same with her. As my hands explored her body, I found them sticking mainly to her breasts, which I had just recently exposed. I was massaging and tweaking them as I went, and each tweak made her nibble on my bottom lip. They were such exquisite tits I decided to focus my mouth on them, introducing my tongue to her nipples. Every little thing I did to them made her moan louder and louder. I actually thought she was going to cum at one point. Suddenly she moved her entire body down to the floor. She quickly undid my fly and whipped out my pulsing love muscle, swiftly putting it in the back of her throat. This caused me to tighten my grip on the chair because the feeling was so intense I almost fell off the chair. After removing it from the depths of her esophagus, she began to nibble the tip. She knows that always drives me crazy.

Laying my head back, enjoying myself, I began to moan softly as the pleasure increased. Knowing that I had to regain focus before ending a bit too soon, I reached my hand down and began stroking her hair back. Taking the hint, she started slowing down her sucking.

"O fuck ya," I said slowly, "keep wrapping your little Spanish tongue around my cock."

"I bet I know what you'd like more wrapped around that big, hard love muscle," she said getting up.

She then proceeded to strip off the remainder of her clothes, making sure that her pink panties came off as seductively as possible. Walked over to me and sat on my lap rubbing her pussy up and down my manhood, almost like a kiss. Up, down, up, down, up and finally I pulled her just a touch forward and penetrated her. "Oh ya baby! Drive nice and deep into my sweet little pussy! Make me crazy!!!" she shouted.

Now I was completely hard and there was nothing to do but screw. Bouncing up and down on my cock her wonderful breasts were rubbing perfectly against my chest and up to my face. I brought my hands around and started tweaking and licking and playing with her nipples gently.

"Harder!" she yelled.

Quickly, and without removing her, I got up, spun her around and bent her over the counter. I caught her by surprise and she came loudly. And while she was cumming, I decided to start really fucking her. Every push was deeper and faster and she couldn't take it. She began to cum again and this one was even louder. She looked back at me, her face flushed with color and a couple tears running down her face. I could tell I was doing a little more than what she'd expected so I eased up a little and rolled her back towards me. I pulled her tight against me.

"Are you alright," I whispered in her ear.

"Ya," she said, "I've just never had orgasms that close and I sort of blacked out cuz of the rushes."

A smile returned to her face.

"Now let's finish you," she said hotly.

We resumed where we'd left off, only this time I laid down on the counter and she grinded up and down. This time I could really feel the rush starting to come on much more and I saw that she was the same. After a few minutes I finally reached my point of no return and she climaxed at the same time. Oh it felt fantastic. It was like her pussy was squeezing my out cum with contraction.

After she got off of my falling friend she laid down on top of me and whispered, "You were right."

"About?" I asked.

"I'm not going to be able to think straight for at least a week," she said slowly.

And at that I picked her up, turned her around and tasted what was left of the sweet juices all around her love nest and gently pushed two fingers into her throbbing pussy. I did a quick search and began massaging her G-spot and rubbing her clit with my thumb just waiting for her coozie to clamp down on my fingers. The last cum came quickly, as I expected, to which I slowly removed my fingers licking them clean.

We heard a car door slam outside so we hurriedly gathered up our loose clothes and cleaned up. Just as I had put my shirt on, the kitchen door opened.

"Well that was fun," Craig said angrily.

"An hour and a half of waiting," said Jerome with his hand all bandaged up, "Next time just cut my hand off. That was the most painful wait of my life."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Some car crash, I guess," said Craig, "The ER was full for a good hour. Then there was all the paperwork, then all the questions, then the exam, then the bandages. How'd you to hold up."

"Oh just fine," said Jess getting a quick squeeze on my ass, "Just fine."

"Well I'd better get going," I said, giving Jess a final glance as I exited the front door, "I see you soon, I hope?"

"Very soon," she replied

I walked out into the beautiful day once again wondering 'How could this day get any better?'